PDA

View Full Version : I wish I put a tenner on it...

Wee Effen Bee
08-05-2018, 10:23 PM
I posted my thoughts on a thread way back after I had just seen us lose to RC on penalties in the league cup round robin: after witnessing Hibs giving them the runaround for most of the match, I predicted we would definitely make the top six and further posited we were decent enough for 4th place. I am well chuffed with finishing in the top 4 but still harbouring hopes for 3rd or even 2nd. TBH, although we still have 2 games to go, I don’t see finishing 4th as a negative. It will put a wee dampner on the season’s end if we fail to take anything from our last 2 games, but, I think of how far we’ve come and am hoping we rise to the occasion. I’m already looking forward to next season but also looking forward to saluting the team at the end of the game on Sunday - it may be the last time we see a couple of the players in green and white. I’ve loved watching some of the amazing football the Hibees have played this year and, as I’ve said, still greedy enough to hope we have a wee bit left in the tank and do the Hertz and/or Huns to make it even more special.

Fuzzywuzzy
09-05-2018, 06:19 AM
I've got a red card, bookings for Bartley and Cochrane, Boyle to score anytime and 2-0 win. 1000/1 😂😂😂