PDA

View Full Version : Hearts - Best team In Edinburgh (According to some turnip no-one has ever heard of)

Thecat23
08-05-2018, 04:54 PM
Before you say “who” plays for the puddle drinkers and he’s given an interview saying Hearts are the better team in Edinburgh 😂😂

When will this lot learn to shut their mouths before a derby? Not a peep from us as usual, we do the talking on the pitch. I really was in shock reading it on twitter surely he needs a drug test?

Diclonius
08-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Good, I hope there's more **** like that right up until tomorrow evening.

SRHibs
08-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Got a link mate?

Hibs90
08-05-2018, 04:57 PM
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/michael-smith-hearts-are-a-better-team-than-hibs-1-4736583

I believe our team is better than theirs

:faf:

Bostonhibby
08-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Who?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Kato
08-05-2018, 04:59 PM
"but since coming up last year they have had the same team throughout the season really"

What an ignoramus.

SRHibs
08-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Even the radges on Kickback aren’t that deluded.

cabbageandribs1875
08-05-2018, 05:01 PM
i wonder if hertz fans cringe at the nonsense that comes out of that club, from budge downwards

bingo70
08-05-2018, 05:01 PM
He’s sort of got to say that though doesn’t he?

I’m sure he knows as well as the rest of them we are the better side, by a mile.

In a one off game anything is possible though and they’ve shown they’re very difficult to beat at tynecastle.

dp00
08-05-2018, 05:03 PM
As per it’s all hearts in the news while we just go about our business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adhibs
08-05-2018, 05:03 PM
Who?

Got no idea either.

Thecat23
08-05-2018, 05:05 PM
He’s sort of got to say that though doesn’t he?

I’m sure he knows as well as the rest of them we are the better side, by a mile.

In a one off game anything is possible though and they’ve shown they’re very difficult to beat at tynecastle.

I don’t think he does, he shouldn’t say anything just like us. Or if he does be honest and say Hibs are the best team as it stands.

Kato
08-05-2018, 05:06 PM
i wonder if hertz fans cringe at the nonsense that comes out of that club, from budge downwards

Most have a huge cringe threshold. #sparryheids

Thecat23
08-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Got a link mate?

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/michael-smith-hearts-are-a-better-team-than-hibs-1-4736583

Spike Mandela
08-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Clickbait. Don’t fall for it and start a 10 pager. Delete thread and ignore.😎

Sir David Gray
08-05-2018, 05:14 PM
Is this the darts player?

If not I've no idea who he is.

CallumLaidlaw
08-05-2018, 05:16 PM
Clickbait. Don’t fall for it and start a 10 pager. Delete thread and ignore.[emoji41]

I wouldn’t say it is. He says we’ve obviously done better than them this season but goes on to say - “If we play well, we’ll beat them. I believe our team is better than theirs”. First Levein gave us natural order, now we have this. Great that they continue to do our teamtalks for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffers
08-05-2018, 05:17 PM
I like how we will probably lose some players in the summer and be worse off, yet they will sign players in the summer and be better. Despite the fact the same guy who signed the likes of Cole Stockton will be signing these players.

banarc7062
08-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Ignore that waste of space....it was done October 2017 when he declared they would finish in the top three!!! Clown. GGTTH

HibbyAndy
08-05-2018, 05:21 PM
I like how we will probably lose some players in the summer and be worse off, yet they will sign players in the summer and be better. Despite the fact the same guy who signed the likes of Cole Stockton will be signing these players.

Agreed , 'Hibs will lose some players' , What and do you not think we will strengthen like ?:rolleyes:

Heisenberg
08-05-2018, 05:22 PM

It’s like he’s been reading JKB. That’s been their comfort blanket for weeks now. Idiots.

TrinityHibs
08-05-2018, 05:26 PM
Is this one of their new signings?

nellio
08-05-2018, 05:26 PM
Clearly they are the better side. I mean they've only beaten us once in the last 11 games and are only 20 points behind us in the league.

nellio
08-05-2018, 05:28 PM
"but since coming up last year they have had the same team throughout the season really"

What an ignoramus.

What on earth is he on about???? We signed 2 new strikers and brought Scott Allan in last window as well as signing Cammy Bell. What a plumb!!

weecounty hibby
08-05-2018, 05:30 PM
Who the **** is he? Has he acted in their first team this year, or the U20s, or U17s or the ladies team. Cos if he has played for any of them he will know for an absolute fact that Hibs are a better team!! I have seriously never heard of him. They are sending the real big hitters out before the derby!! Fuds, the lot of them

SirDavidsNapper
08-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Micheal Smith? He's a new one to me

Libby Hibby
08-05-2018, 05:32 PM
What a welt

joe t
08-05-2018, 05:36 PM
I would hate this guy if I knew who the ***** he was. Is he their latest 15 yr old wonder kid? Have they used up all the 16 yr old wonder kids??

SquashedFrogg
08-05-2018, 05:38 PM
I genuinely had no idea who he was.

Jones28
08-05-2018, 05:40 PM
Genuinely who is this guy?

coldingham hibs
08-05-2018, 05:41 PM
I find it odd that their aim is stopping us from finishing 2nd rather than actually trying to win for their own benefit. Do they not have any pride at that club.

IGRIGI
08-05-2018, 05:41 PM
I'm a bit disappointed it's not one of their more profile players so I could actually get a bit annoyed.

Jim44
08-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Words of wisdom:

Overall we are the better team, Scotland knows it, history, facts and figures speak for themselves, despite how "irrelevant" history is to folks, you cant blot it out.
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Bostonhibby
08-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Agreed , 'Hibs will lose some players' , What and do you not think we will strengthen like ?:rolleyes:

We'll lose some players because they are good players and other clubs will want to sign them. To be fair on this plum no one is after any of his teams players so he will not really be familiar with the idea that good players attract offers and move on.

The fairplay league and statement table is their battleground now there's nothing else left and those tables don't lie. They're going to end up as the dirtiest team in the league and fighting it out at the top of the issuing statements table.

frazeHFC
08-05-2018, 05:53 PM
Who on earth is Michael Smith?

KeithTheHibby
08-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Who the **** actualiy is this deluded terry ****wit?
Not even a household name in his own house.

Stuart93
08-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Hope Lennon uses that towards his team talk.

SirDavidsNapper
08-05-2018, 05:59 PM
These mutants are going to be saying "next season" for years to come.

SirDavidsNapper
08-05-2018, 06:02 PM
Is this one of their new signings?

I think he's one of the 9 who'd get in our team nae bother

Kojock
Even the radges on Kickback aren’t that deluded.

Do you think? Lifted from FB

"Good luck to Levein's Good Honest Laddies, ahead of their showdown with Evil Lennon and his cabal of Sellik players and loanee journeymen.

Hearts are the Premier club for youth promotion. True, we will logically augment this with a few older heads, but we are the go to club for youth.

Ask Man United.

They were happy to see Demi Mitchell develop here and was named their reserve player of the year. No mean feat at a club like Man U.

I'm not denying that in terms of points, Hibs are ahead. But Lennons best players are those he inherited from Stubbs and they aren't getting any younger. With very few exceptions, Hibs are not a club that promote youth under Lennon.

Neutrals should want a Hearts(Scottish club) win. If you want clubs that promote youth then you'll want a Hearts win. A Hearts victory is a victory for every aspiring youngster that dreams of being a footballer in Scotland. A Hearts victory over Hibs(Irish club) is a win for the freedoms, liberties, Western values and morals that all decent Scots love.

A win for Hibs is for all intents and purposes a win for Satan.

Hearts are doon tae the bare bones in terms of injuries. We will have a team of children. No ordinary kids. Leveins Quality Street Gang."

Bostonhibby
Did he used to be our goalkeeper?
Is this the darts player?

If not I've no idea who he is.

Waxy
08-05-2018, 06:05 PM
This is just natural order stuff again from this bunch of weirdos.

SirDavidsNapper
08-05-2018, 06:05 PM

"Good luck to Levein's Good Honest Laddies, ahead of their showdown with Evil Lennon and his cabal of Sellik players and loanee journeymen.

Hearts are the Premier club for youth promotion. True, we will logically augment this with a few older heads, but we are the go to club for youth.

Ask Man United.

They were happy to see Demi Mitchell develop here and was named their reserve player of the year. No mean feat at a club like Man U.

I'm not denying that in terms of points, Hibs are ahead. But Lennons best players are those he inherited from Stubbs and they aren't getting any younger. With very few exceptions, Hibs are not a club that promote youth under Lennon.

Neutrals should want a Hearts(Scottish club) win. If you want clubs that promote youth then you'll want a Hearts win. A Hearts victory is a victory for every aspiring youngster that dreams of being a footballer in Scotland. A Hearts victory over Hibs(Irish club) is a win for the freedoms, liberties, Western values and morals that all decent Scots love.

Hearts are doon tae the bare bones in terms of injuries. We will have a team of children. No ordinary kids. Leveins Quality Street Gang."

Cmon stop making things up. Nobody would say all that

Humo
08-05-2018, 06:07 PM
So if their team is better than our team but our team is currently 20 points ahead of them then that must surely mean that our manager must be miles ahead of their manager?

I mean we all already knew that we had the better manager but it was nice for him to confirm it the day before the derby.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dchibs
08-05-2018, 06:08 PM
Who the **** actualiy is this deluded terry ****wit?
Not even a household name in his own house.

Is he not Cyrils twin.

SaulGoodman
08-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Thought they would've learnt their lesson after their natural order pish last time.

jeffers
08-05-2018, 06:13 PM
Cmon stop making things up. Nobody would say all that

I believe it. Wasn't that long ago one of them claimed they were building a foundation that would dominate Scottish football for years to come.

Baader
08-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Of course the team 20 points behind is the better one. :faf::faf::faf:

The Green Goblin
08-05-2018, 06:18 PM

Ask Man United.

Holy ******* ***! That is beyond mental, even for them.

SirDavidsNapper
08-05-2018, 06:21 PM
I believe it. Wasn't that long ago one of them claimed they were building a foundation that would dominate Scottish football for years to come.

True. When their own Owner comes out and says Tynecastle "park" is one of the most atmospheric stadia in world football it's no wonder their fans come out with similar pish

Sir David Gray
08-05-2018, 06:23 PM

Not sure. I thought he might have been The Fresh Prince.

hibsbollah
08-05-2018, 06:27 PM
He's the boy that does the long throw ins and not much else?

Tobias Funke
08-05-2018, 06:37 PM

Ask Man United.

Reads like the typical demented ramblings of Kiwidoug.

08-05-2018, 06:41 PM
I find it odd that their aim is stopping us from finishing 2nd rather than actually trying to win for their own benefit. Do they not have any pride at that club.

This is the 2nd of their players to say that whereas Levein said something sensible along the lines of winning for their own benefit and it's not about trying to stop Hibs getting 2nd. It could be that's really what he's actually thinking though and has been drumming into them.

I don't think any of them have a clue about what injuries we've had over the course of the season, I remember them using the injuries as an excuse in the 1-0 game in October and when I checked we had the same number of 1st team players out injured as them. What they don't take into account is their ineptitude to build a balanced squad. They spent their money on "marquee" signings like Berra, Lafferty and Naismith (luckily for them none of these key players have been injured) and hoped they make up for the rest of their squad's shortcomings. Lennon has built a good squad where we've had injured players, good players have come into the starting line up to replace them. Hearts have brought in kids who aren't ready whilst overlooking experienced players that aren't injured but just aren't good enough (e.g. Malaury Martin) and blamed the situation on bad luck with injuries instead of admitting their bad recruitment and squad management.

Maybe the shocking pitch and brutal style of football trying to injure their opponents has contributed to their injuries as well.

Baader
08-05-2018, 06:46 PM
Reads like the typical demented ramblings of Kiwidoug.

A demented prize plumb that one. Clearly he manages to slip out the straightjacket now and again.

Pretty Boy
08-05-2018, 06:46 PM
He contradicts himself. First he says we have been better this year then a sentence later says he genuinely believes they are better.

The gap between his ears is as big as the gap in the league table.

xyz23jc
08-05-2018, 06:48 PM

GET THAT OAN A BANNER THI MORRA AN I'LL PAY FUR IT!!!! :faf::thumbsup::agree::greengrin

Sioux
08-05-2018, 06:57 PM
The clown is just repeating all the guff the maroon goons come out with.

They've had injuries to top players to cope with
They're signing better players for next season
Levein's tactics are restricted b the players Cathro brought in
They couldn't play good football on that pitch
With a new pitch and new team, they'll be right up the top of the league
We're losing players, no decent replacements coz we've no money

Remember the 9!

O'Rourke3
08-05-2018, 07:04 PM

Ask Man United.

Manager's programme notes released a bit early no? :faf:

The Spaceman
08-05-2018, 07:11 PM
I am genuinely not joking when I say this - who???

The biggest point gap between the clubs in 20 odd years suggests otherwise. Even our bench is vastly superior to most in their starting 11. They are on a par with St Johnstone/Motherwell who I'd expect us to beat every week. Need you be reminded - they are 20 points behind us AFTER having a club record of clean sheets. If that doesn't say it all then :confused:

If they spawn anything better than a loss tomorrow, it does not detract from the fact we have completely rag dolled them this season and are Edinburgh's Number 1 by a considerable distance. MIND THE GAP.

RyeSloan
08-05-2018, 07:21 PM
He's the boy that does the long throw ins and not much else?

Described as ‘versatile’ in the first sentence of the article so most probably...

08-05-2018, 07:21 PM
Another nobody desperately seeking approval from the tramp support.

20 points ahead but aye you lot are the better team right enough :rolleyes:

RyeSloan
08-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Loved this quote:

Once we get a full pre-season under the gaffer and we know what’s happening, then I think we’ll be better.”

Which means he currently has no clue what is happening and that they are pish.

jgl07
08-05-2018, 07:29 PM
Genuinely who is this guy?
He was player of the year for Ballymena United in 2010!

kaimendhibs
08-05-2018, 07:45 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

SuperAllyMcleod
08-05-2018, 07:48 PM
I am genuinely not joking when I say this - who???

The biggest point gap between the clubs in 20 odd years suggests otherwise. Even our bench is vastly superior to most in their starting 11. They are on a par with St Johnstone/Motherwell who I'd expect us to beat every week. Need you be reminded - they are 20 points behind us AFTER having a club record of clean sheets. If that doesn't say it all then :confused:

If they spawn anything better than a loss tomorrow, it does not detract from the fact we have completely rag dolled them this season and are Edinburgh's Number 1 by a considerable distance. MIND THE GAP.

For all those clean sheets they have only lost two fewer goals than us and one more than Aberdeen. Hopefully their total will go above ours tomorrow night. [emoji4]

1875M
08-05-2018, 07:58 PM
I'm 99% certain that this is the guy Barker nutmegged an absolute belter in the 1st derby of the season, i'm sure there's a GIF of it on twitter

Found it! Didn't meg him, close enough - https://twitter.com/stuartstorar/status/923201063758508033

Mibbes Aye
08-05-2018, 08:12 PM
And the Rankgers equalise.

I shouldn't feel happy but I think the draw is the best result for us.

And Motherwell and Saints are both leading, I have read posts which say they aren't bothered but personally speaking, I'd love it if HOMFC finished eighth-best on points despite making the top six.

southsider
08-05-2018, 10:29 PM

They even heeped praise on their u20's for finishing 3rd in the league 'a mere point behind 2nd placed Dundee'. No mention of whom the Champions were. No class.

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-05-2018, 10:30 PM
Some of the comments on jokeback about this are pure comedy gold, utterly deluded fuds, feel sorry for them a wee bit as it's all going to end in tears, especially next season.

Joke of a club and 'fans'

Andy Bee
08-05-2018, 10:35 PM
It's the boy who helped Sinclairs shot into the goal on Sunday for Celtics third, I wonder if he'll do an article on that :dunno:

snooky
08-05-2018, 11:12 PM

Ask Man United.

"I'm not denying that in terms of points, Hibs are ahead". - Of course you can't ya plum, because we are.

"A Hearts victory over Hibs(Irish club) is a win for the freedoms, liberties, Western values and morals that all decent Scots love. A win for Hibs is for all intents and purposes a win for Satan." - I don't need to comment. It says it all.

matty_f
08-05-2018, 11:26 PM
Reminds me of Dr Fox's comment in the infamous paedophillia episode of BrassEye - "Paedophiles have more in common genetically with crabs than they do human beings. There is no evidence for this but it's a fact."

08-05-2018, 11:37 PM
He says if they play well they will win. How many times have they played well this season? They beat Celtic 4-0, very good, can't deny it. They beat Aberdeen 2-0 a month ago, another good result, don t know what the performance was like but I'll give them that one. After those 2, from what I've heard the only other good performance they've had was the 0-0 against Aberdeen at Murrayfield.

They might surprise me but there's not a lot to suggest they'll play well. Best chance they've got is if the ref lets them get away with their dirty tactics.

snooky
08-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Off topic but interesting article on Ewen Cameron.
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16212041.STV_presenter_Ewen_Cameron_caught_with_Ra ngers_bag_days_after_being_dubbed_a_secret_fan/ :greengrin

jgl07
08-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Described as ‘versatile’ in the first sentence of the article so most probably...

A 'versatile' player is one one who is equally crap in a number of positions.

Onion
09-05-2018, 12:14 AM
Words are cheap. They know they're in for a really tough night, with Hibs and Lennon fired up for the match. Our squad is stronger than the last time we played them at their hovel and streets ahead of Levein's duds - most of whom will be moved on from the PBS come the new season.

This Hibs squad is made of girders.

Diclonius
09-05-2018, 07:25 AM
Lennon is now saying things with the potential to backfire.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/chasm-between-hibs-and-hearts-insists-neil-lennon-1-4736538

green day
09-05-2018, 07:28 AM

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/chasm-between-hibs-and-hearts-insists-neil-lennon-1-4736538

No he isnt, hes stating facts - 20 points is a chasm.

Now, if it was me I would have said they were dug***** !!

09-05-2018, 07:31 AM

I find it weird that he says “tonight”. Are they phoning him for a comment at 6am or something?!

SirDavidsNapper
09-05-2018, 07:32 AM

He's stating facts. Brandon Smith or whatever his name is was being idiotic. Even if they win tonight theres a chasm between the clubs.

Borderhibbie76
09-05-2018, 07:40 AM

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/chasm-between-hibs-and-hearts-insists-neil-lennon-1-4736538He's talking in facts we r the length of Leith walk ahead of them in league...Regardless of what happens tonight

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oscar T Grouch
09-05-2018, 07:58 AM
Hearts are closer to the auto relegation spot than they are to us in 4th. Lennon is right, it’s a chasm.

Oscar T Grouch
09-05-2018, 12:02 PM
This is a quote from Brandon. Spot the down differences. Respect and humility or the hertz way!

"I don't think any of the boys fear any games. I wouldn't say we're a better side than both of them [Aberdeen and Rangers] - that's not for me to say and that's disrespectful.

"This year, we've gone toe-to-toe with all the top four. I don't think any other side can say they're better than us, apart from Celtic.

"Hearts are a long way behind us, but just for the pride, and they won't want us to finish second. We're the underdogs, and we'll keep it that way, we'll be the quiet ones and hopefully we can steal second spot."

Ryan69
09-05-2018, 12:15 PM

Ask Man United.

Correct me if im wrong but....Did Manchester Uniteds reserve team not just get relegated?

Jones28
09-05-2018, 12:27 PM
Just had a wee look a kickback and they are absolutely frothing. They are so so desperate to win, we stick to our game and we will win.

0-2 Hibernian with Adao or whatever the **** his name is getting sent off.

Could see this game finishing with multiple red cards, especially for that **** Naismith

speedy_gonzales
09-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Off topic but interesting article on Ewen Cameron.
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16212041.STV_presenter_Ewen_Cameron_caught_with_Ra ngers_bag_days_after_being_dubbed_a_secret_fan/ :greengrin

If you look at the actual photo that's on Twitter, Ewen Cameron is sitting at his desk, with a Rangers merch carrier bag, but what is the paper in his hands,,,, it's a Club 1872 donation form,,,, this is clearly a wind up as some had suggested Cameron's allegiances had turned after he almostet his pants with the arrival of Stevie G.