PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HMFCvHFC | AWAY MATCH INFORMATION

RSS Bot
08-05-2018, 04:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8672)

SteveHFC
08-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Hibernian FC supporters will enter the stadium via the usual turnstiles for the Roseburn Stand accessed from McLeod Street. There are six turnstiles available which will open at 6:45pm, please arrive early as the additional ticket checks may delay your entry to the match.

Supporters who attended the previous matches at Tynecastle will be aware of delays when entering the stadium. A queuing system will again be in place and it will take time to gain entry to the stadium so we urge you to arrive in plenty of time.

Still can't believe how they've got away with having only six turnstiles available.

Carheenlea
08-05-2018, 04:25 PM
Despite Hearts and the authorities just ignoring the issues our fans faced last time and doing nothing to rectify the problem, at least Hibs have warned us to expect delays entering the stand. It will be common sense to get down earlier than you might normally do so in anticipation of this.

Ringothedog
08-05-2018, 04:32 PM
Despite Hearts and the authorities just ignoring the issues our fans faced last time and doing nothing to rectify the problem, at least Hibs have warned us to expect delays entering the stand. It will be common sense to get down earlier than you might normally do so in anticipation of this.

If you guys all turn up early it means that I can have an extra pint and stroll in just before kick off

Garymcl
08-05-2018, 04:32 PM
Yip roseburn bar early few pints usual great atmosphere in there leave sharpiish for sing song in the pbs canny wait :flag::flag:

1van Sprou7e
08-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Yip roseburn bar early few pints usual great atmosphere in there leave sharpiish for sing song in the pbs canny wait :flag::flag:

Is it OK to wear hibs colours in there?

Carheenlea
08-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Is it OK to wear hibs colours in there?

You’re not allowed in if you’re not wearing Hibs colours.

Garymcl
08-05-2018, 08:47 PM
You'll be fine with colours every body else will have I was in there tonight speaking to the manager who's a hibby by the way he said people who want in will have to arrive very early I know a lot of hibbys who are going straight from work not all of them have tickets for the game staying behind to watch on tv done this myself once or twice when couldn't get to game will be usual brilliant atmosphere in the Roseburn tomorrow but will be leaving early to get into pbs after last game shambles :flag: