PDA

View Full Version : John Higgins

Babyshamble
07-05-2018, 07:55 PM
What a comeback.feel free to move this if not in the proper forum.👍

Pretty Boy
07-05-2018, 08:44 PM
It's been an unbelievable session. Would be good to see it go to a last frame shoot out now.

07-05-2018, 08:47 PM
It's some match. Would love to see it go to the last frame and a black ball like Dennis Taylor v Steve Davis.

Pretty Boy
07-05-2018, 08:51 PM
All over now. Well deserved for Williams, he's had a great season.

LustForLeith
08-05-2018, 05:32 AM
All over now. Well deserved for Williams, he's had a great season.

I’m on another site called OLBG, great forum for various tips, and Williams was tipped to win it by folk in there back in February at 30/1.

WeeRussell
08-05-2018, 11:52 AM
I’m on another site called OLBG, great forum for various tips, and Williams was tipped to win it by folk in there back in February at 30/1.

I used to be a regular on OLBG a number of years back, mainly for the horse-racing chat. I still keep an eye on their twitter posts and follow a couple of knowledgeable punters as a result of their OLBG time.

A good site for the clueless and the experts alike :aok:

LustForLeith
09-05-2018, 05:17 AM
I used to be a regular on OLBG a number of years back, mainly for the horse-racing chat. I still keep an eye on their twitter posts and follow a couple of knowledgeable punters as a result of their OLBG time.

A good site for the clueless and the experts alike :aok:

It is indeed. I post a lot of stuff on the special betting market (awards, tv, films) and we’ve had a bit of luck on it.

WeeRussell
09-05-2018, 12:22 PM
It is indeed. I post a lot of stuff on the special betting market (awards, tv, films) and we’ve had a bit of luck on it.

Nice one :aok: I've no doubt it will still be the best resource of it's kind around.

All free as well (something they've always taken pride in and rightly so).