PDA

View Full Version : Anyone find a hibs top on Saturday?

The_Horde
07-05-2018, 03:06 PM
Lost my 2016 cup final top in a Tesco bag on the virgin train which arrived in Aberdeen from Edinburgh at around 1pm.

Absolutely devastated, and I know it's a long shot. Has my name on the label on the inside of it.

johnbc70
07-05-2018, 03:09 PM
Lost my 2016 cup final top in a Tesco bag on the virgin train which arrived in Aberdeen from Edinburgh at around 1pm.

Absolutely devastated, and I know it's a long shot. Has my name on the label on the inside of it.

Assume you have called Virgin Trains lost property?

The_Horde
07-05-2018, 03:14 PM
Assume you have called Virgin Trains lost property?

Tried both Edinburgh and Aberdeen station. Not phoned virgin direct, can't seem to find a number for them.

Hermit Crab
07-05-2018, 03:22 PM
Tried both Edinburgh and Aberdeen station. Not phoned virgin direct, can't seem to find a number for them.

I was on that train but in the second coach from the back so never seen anything, try tweeting them as they seem to be very active on twitter. Alternatively all lost property found at ScotRail stations tend to make their way to the large lost property office in Glasgow Queen Street station.

johnbc70
07-05-2018, 05:12 PM
It's Scotrail that deal with it, had a quick look their website. 0141 335 3276 is the number you want.

Bristolhibby
07-05-2018, 06:09 PM
That’s a gutter mate. Would be devastated to lose mine. Hope it turns up.

J

andybev1
07-05-2018, 08:10 PM
It is a long shot but I used to work, in transit and at kingscross train station as a cleaner, on what was at the time east coast trains but which is now run by virgin and I am sure I still see ISS cleaning the trains for them. That being the case and in the hope that someone has not taken it for themselves, the cleaners are the people who usually find and hand things in to lost property via their supervisor. You could try to ask the ISS staff at waverly (dressed in dark blue with ISS on their clothing) to point you in the direction of a supervisor who is given all items left behind and he hands them into lost property.

Hope you find it.

jgl07
07-05-2018, 08:39 PM
I was on that train but in the second coach from the back so never seen anything, try tweeting them as they seem to be very active on twitter. Alternatively all lost property found at ScotRail stations tend to make their way to the large lost property office in Glasgow Queen Street station.

Queen Street Station is like a warzone at the moment. Demolition of everything. The ticket office is now situated across the road. I am not sure Where lost property is now?

MichelleHibs
07-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Tweet or direct mail scotrail. Might be a bit late but that’s how I got my bag back at Easter that id left on a train as lost property we’re useless!