PDA

View Full Version : Rangers tickets

bob12345
07-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Looking for two adult tickets for Sunday, if anybody is selling any spares.

kennyh
07-05-2018, 09:35 AM
Two singles in the West show as free just now

Nevi_SOL
07-05-2018, 09:47 AM
I have 1 adult south stand ticket for sale. Face value. PM me if your interested

Hermit Crab
07-05-2018, 02:23 PM
Two singles in the West show as free just now

They were there for days but you could not select them as they had a red circle around them. Disappeared from e tickets site now though.

One Day
07-05-2018, 06:45 PM
I hope that season ticket holder who cant make it let the club know. There were 6 empty seats in front of us at the Kilmarnock game.

Babyshamble
07-05-2018, 06:48 PM
Been two empty seats all season next to my mates in the east.tried to transfer down beside them but was told its season tickets.not been to a single game.

Billy Whizz
07-05-2018, 07:00 PM
Been two empty seats all season next to my mates in the east.tried to transfer down beside them but was told its season tickets.not been to a single game.

One in front one of me, great seat in the East, haven’t seen him this year
Older lad who lives in Renfrew, chapped his door a few weeks ago to make sure he was ok, as he doesn’t have a phone
He said he couldn’t get a lift through. No idea why he can’t use the bus
Hope he doesn’t renew, as it’s a waste of a fan

WHAM
07-05-2018, 08:59 PM
I’m away on holiday this week so missing the game on Sunday.

Have just tried to release my season ticket for resale on eticketing but every time I click on the rangers fixture it says “only hospitality tickets are available” and no options for anything else.

Is anyone else had the same problem?

Penicuik Hibee
07-05-2018, 10:51 PM
I have 1 adult south stand ticket for sale. Face value. PM me if your interested

hi, no idea how to PM you but if ticket is still going then I'm more than happy to take it off your hands as dot think I could make it so didn't get a ticket. Only to find I could and they all be sold out

monktonharp
08-05-2018, 12:08 AM
I’m away on holiday this week so missing the game on Sunday.

Have just tried to release my season ticket for resale on eticketing but every time I click on the rangers fixture it says “only hospitality tickets are available” and no options for anything else.

Is anyone else had the same problem?tried calling the ticket office then?

monktonharp
08-05-2018, 12:12 AM
One in front one of me, great seat in the East, haven’t seen him this year
Older lad who lives in Renfrew, chapped his door a few weeks ago to make sure he was ok, as he doesn’t have a phone
He said he couldn’t get a lift through. No idea why he can’t use the bus
Hope he doesn’t renew, as it’s a waste of a fannot exactly next door to him, but we actually have a couple of branch members who live in Prestwick.

maybe could try getting them hooked up to share fuel costs :hmmm:he could probably get a bus to there:confused:

Dav1986
08-05-2018, 09:25 AM
How does this ticket exchange work for buying?

Is it as simple as going to ticket exchange tab then selecting adult and will show you any àvailable tickets?

I'm in Newcastle on Saturday night and thought we were all watching it down there but guy who is driving has a ST and said hes wanting to leave early enough to get to the game so looking for a ticket now.

Hermit Crab
08-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Theres 4 available but you cant buy them, the system is preventing you putting them in your basket. An error message comes up and every available seat is circled in red.

WHAM
08-05-2018, 10:08 AM
I’ve just released mine in East Sect 43 now.

Garymcl
08-05-2018, 11:13 AM
Like most folk hate seeing empty seats on sold out games it's the only thing my jambo neighbor pulls me up about just laugh at him and tell him to watch next game at pbs and watch the yams dressed up as empty seats :greengrin:greengrinbut seriously I hope anyone who has season ticket and can't go on Sunday gives there seat up either by contacting ticket office or giving to a fellow hibby canny wait nearly full ground of hibbys in sea of green :flag:

Billy Whizz
08-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Theres 4 available but you cant buy them, the system is preventing you putting them in your basket. An error message comes up and every available seat is circled in red.

Have you sent a note to the TO to let them know?

yonder1875
08-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Long shot, but looking for two tickets together for the game? For two decent Hibs fans who didn't think they could make the game until now.

Hermit Crab
08-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Long shot, but looking for two tickets together for the game? For two decent Hibs fans who didn't think they could make the game until now.

Depending on tomorrows result you might get two together for Sunday

Ringothedog
08-05-2018, 03:43 PM
Depending on tomorrows result you might get two together for Sunday

Doubt tomorrows result will impact Sundays crowd, even if we lose we can still finish 3rd

Hermit Crab
08-05-2018, 03:44 PM
Doubt tomorrows result will impact Sundays crowd, even if we lose we can still finish 3rd

You'd be surprised mate.

Ringothedog
08-05-2018, 04:25 PM
You'd be surprised mate.

I hope not, especially after reducing their allocation. Regardless of the result tomorrow and where we can potentially finish in the league, this team deserves every seat to be taken. I am looking forward to it more than tomorrow night.

Billy Whizz
08-05-2018, 04:43 PM
And the ref against Rangers is

Andrew Dallas

Valencia
08-05-2018, 05:37 PM

2 available reasonably close together in section 43

Sir David Gray
08-05-2018, 05:47 PM

If Aberdeen-Sevco is a draw tonight and we lose tomorrow, we would have to win at least 6-0 on Sunday to finish 3rd.