PDA

View Full Version : Sjm

greenlex
06-05-2018, 10:16 PM
He’s relatively speaking just back from a ban and I reckon he’s been booked in nearly every game since. Is he due another shortly or am I worrying about nothing?

Monktonhall 7
06-05-2018, 10:19 PM
He’s relatively speaking just back from a ban and I reckon he’s been booked in nearly every game since. Is he due another shortly or am I worrying about nothing?

Eh, there's 2 games of the season left. Don't worry!

greenlex
06-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Eh, there's 2 games of the season left. Don't worry!
So there’s no danger he’s gonna miss the last one?

Future17
06-05-2018, 10:22 PM
So there’s no danger he’s gonna miss the last one?

Not unless he gets a straight red on Wed.

greenlex
06-05-2018, 10:25 PM
:aok:

h1bee123
06-05-2018, 10:45 PM
top of the league - https://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stats?competition=17&season=20170&category=standard&sort=5

he accounts for 25% of our yellows (14/58)

SonOfDavidFrancey
06-05-2018, 10:53 PM
Sell him and he need never be suspended again...

06-05-2018, 10:57 PM

Appeal.

MWHIBBIES
06-05-2018, 11:24 PM
Definitely picks up a few daft ones but most are undeserved or nessecary. Worth all the hastle though, excellent player who we will miss one day.

danhibees1875
07-05-2018, 07:23 AM

When he came back from his last ban it left him able to pick up a yellow card in every remaining game without any consequences at all. It makes sense that he'd use them up being booked for little trips etc in games from now on since it doesn't matter.

JimBHibees
07-05-2018, 07:27 AM

I think any sort of red would rule him out the Rangers game. Needs to watch his step in that game with CT about.

Just Jimmy
07-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Meanwhile he gets kicked from pillar to post, with the opposition taking turns and the referees doing nothing about it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
07-05-2018, 08:33 AM
Meanwhile he gets kicked from pillar to post, with the opposition taking turns and the referees doing nothing about it.

Player booked for a vicious challenge on him within 20 seconds on Saturday

Greenbeard
07-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Definitely picks up a few daft ones but most are undeserved or nessecary. Worth all the hastle though, excellent player who we will miss one day.
I'd venture to suggest that if his slight block on the nancy boy that is GMS had taken place in the middle of the park it would not have been yellow. It only was because it looked worse that it was due to GMS's theatrical fall in amongst those on the touchline. In fact SJM was more at risk himself. His momentum almost sent him clattering into the concrete wall of the stand. Could have been very nasty. What are the technical rules about how far the touchline should be from the stands or immovable barriers?

Just Jimmy
07-05-2018, 12:48 PM
Player booked for a vicious challenge on him within 20 seconds on SaturdayGood. I didn't see the game. However if that theme had been followed, as it should have, all season, we would have had a significant advantage in many games.

The fact remains he gets assaulted most weeks and nout is done.

lord bunberry
07-05-2018, 03:36 PM
Good. I didn't see the game. However if that theme had been followed, as it should have, all season, we would have had a significant advantage in many games.

The fact remains he gets assaulted most weeks and nout is done.

He’s the most fouled player in the league.

Just Jimmy
07-05-2018, 04:08 PM
He’s the most fouled player in the league.How often are they booked? Or sent off?

He gets kicked black and blue every week. How often do Hibs gain an advantage from that?

lord bunberry
07-05-2018, 04:12 PM
How often are they booked? Or sent off?

He gets kicked black and blue every week. How often do Hibs gain an advantage from that?

That was the point Lennon was making a few weeks ago. He seems to get booked every week, but he gets very little protection from referees.

where'stheslope
07-05-2018, 06:41 PM
Never thought much of his challenge on Saturday for the booking, until I seen the highlights, the Aberdeen player was off the park when he lunged in!
I now see why others were saying a straight red, but to me it was a nothing challenge, but a wee bit late!!!!