PDA

View Full Version : peter Houston

Babyshamble
06-05-2018, 01:37 PM
Anybody hear this idiot on sportsound? Said hearts fans,wont be bothered about todays result.all that matters is stopping hibs getting 2nd place.what a tube.

CMac1988
06-05-2018, 01:40 PM
He's a fud and they'll care to some extent but ultimately today's result doesn't affect them in anyway. He's not wrong. All that's left for them to play for is a little pride.

IGRIGI
06-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Any time they start with the "big team" nonsense this should be brought up.

Season is all about stopping Hibs. Pathetic.

SirDavidsNapper
06-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Anybody hear this idiot on sportsound? Said hearts fans,wont be bothered about todays result.all that matters is stopping hibs getting 2nd place.what a tube.

I agree with him

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2018, 01:53 PM

He’s right isn’t he?

Bostonhibby
06-05-2018, 02:00 PM
He’s right isn’t he?He is. They're desperate for an open top bus parade round the piazza and ending at the school view so if course it's their biggest game. A chance to benchmark themselves against how far they need to improve.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Jim44
06-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Well they should be bothered about picking up as many points as they can to get as much cash as they can at the end of the season. Trying to influence us is nothing more than a petty, irrelevant comfort blanket which is of no material gain to them.

One Day
06-05-2018, 02:03 PM
I agree with him

He's probably right but still an asshole of a man

Babyshamble
06-05-2018, 02:12 PM
He’s right isn’t he?

Just found it strange that in his opinion that hearts would accept a home defeat.i want hibs to win every game.no matter what the circumstances 👍

NAE NOOKIE
06-05-2018, 02:15 PM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ... Houston is bang on, Wednesday is practically their season and they will do anything the can to stop us, I wouldn't even be surprised if they re lined the pitch to make it even smaller :greengrin

Deansy
06-05-2018, 02:24 PM
He's clubless (along with clueless/jobless/gormless etc, etc) so he's just sooking in with his true-loves because he knows there's going to be a vacancy there fairly soon !

Aldo
06-05-2018, 02:28 PM
It’s all they have and it will be all they have for a long long time.

For all those looking in from 20 points back it shows you what living within your means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
06-05-2018, 02:28 PM
Did he mention hibs budget.

Hibbyradge
06-05-2018, 02:29 PM

For all those looking in from 20 points back it shows you what living within your means.

You missed a "means". :wink:

Onion
06-05-2018, 03:00 PM

Simply proves what an arse the man is, but one that speaks the truth. Nothing matters to a Yam other than beating and playing Hibs. It's the highlight of their year.

Onion
06-05-2018, 03:02 PM

Far away or just wee ?

ancient hibee
06-05-2018, 03:03 PM
Just found it strange that in his opinion that hearts would accept a home defeat.i want hibs to win every game.no matter what the circumstances 👍
Think he said Hearts fans not Hearts.

Onion
06-05-2018, 03:04 PM

We define them. Without Hibs, Hearts have no relevance.

Babyshamble
06-05-2018, 03:08 PM
Think he said Hearts fans not Hearts.

I stand corrected.

The Green Goblin
06-05-2018, 03:08 PM
I am expecting Hearts to be at their most thuggish on Wednesday. I wouldn't be surprised if Potter tells them to do whatever they have to, cards or not, and take us out at all costs.

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2018, 03:11 PM
I am expecting Hearts to be at their most thuggish on Wednesday. I wouldn't be surprised if Potter tells them to do whatever they have to, cards or not, and take us out at all costs.

They were practising today. Dress rehearsal.

Aldo
06-05-2018, 03:18 PM
You missed a "means". :wink:

Insert me shaking my head!! [emoji51]

Aldo
06-05-2018, 03:20 PM

It’s the very least I expect tbh. We need to stay disciplined.

06-05-2018, 03:22 PM
They are more desperate for us not to finish 2nd than we are desperate to finish 2nd.

Diclonius
06-05-2018, 03:24 PM
He's right.

Babyshamble
06-05-2018, 03:25 PM
We define them. Without Hibs, Hearts have no relevance.

Saw on BBC website that one of their players sais its drilled into them at 10 years old that beating us is all that matters.obsessed eh ?

WoreTheGreen
06-05-2018, 03:26 PM
They are more desperate for us not to finish 2nd than we are desperate to finish 2nd.

So true is hilarious

PISTOL1875
06-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Peter Houston is a grade A weapon...

That is all that needs to be said on that man.....

givescotlandfreedom
06-05-2018, 09:29 PM
This is their cup final.

Sprouleflyer
06-05-2018, 09:31 PM
This is their cup final.

As it stands, it should be ours as well.

SirDavidsNapper
06-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Saw on BBC website that one of their players sais its drilled into them at 10 years old that beating us is all that matters.obsessed eh ?

They aren't teaching them very well

RoYO!
06-05-2018, 09:43 PM
So if roles were reversed we wouldn't care about getting pumped by Celtic at home?! Clearly the derby will always be the biggest game for them but to say they're not bothered about the result today is deflectionist nonsense. And yes, I did just make that term up and I feel it suits them/ him down to the ground.

It should never feel fine/ ok/ not fussed to lose a game of football. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves. Delusion is rife over that side of town.

monktonharp
06-05-2018, 10:04 PM
He's probably right but still an asshole of a manhe is not right, just an asshole of a man. his preferred club, will in fact loose a few much needed quid because of their final position in the league.apart from that, he reinforces the general opinion that he is almost childish with most of his comments regarding football. he could do well in the JUNIORS, MAYBE CAMELON/HARHILL ROYAL/ETC.

BILLYHIBS
07-05-2018, 04:54 AM
Never ever heard him say HIBS played well or the better team won always blamed everyone but himself. Hence out of a job. He is quite right in what he says don’t expect anything else we would be exactly the same.Lets shut these jambos up once and for all and keep the natural order going.

:nlgwa

Sammy7nil
07-05-2018, 06:52 AM

He is correct that is exactly what Hearts fans will have been thinking

hibbie02
07-05-2018, 08:02 AM
Much as I hate to admit it, he is correct. If they can take points off us that ultimately cost us second, it will be the closest they can get to an Albert Kidd day. What they fail to understand is that 2nd place would be a total unexpected bonus to Hibs. Third would be very nice indeed, but fourth is already exceeding most expectations. So we are playing for bonus points and an exciting end to the season. They are in their bunker, clutching at straws and putting all their hopes and dreams into beating us. Sorry bunch of losers, just like their manager.

banarc7062
07-05-2018, 08:23 AM

I agree, just watch Naismith and Laugherty kick and elbow everything in our team from start to finish or as long as they themselves remain on the pitch. They all were practising their game plan against the Celtic. GGTTH:flag:

Jones28
07-05-2018, 08:56 AM

He's right #bigteam