PDA

View Full Version : Bus hires being cancelled

Carheenlea
04-05-2018, 04:17 PM
I read on Twitter of a couple of Hibs buses being cancelled by the coach hire company’s. One from yesterday looked like the police had requested a company didn’t take the hire.
Anyone affected or know more? A shame for folks plans to be put up in air at such short notice.

lord bunberry
04-05-2018, 04:25 PM
I read on Twitter of a couple of Hibs buses being cancelled by the coach hire company’s. One from yesterday looked like the police had requested a company didn’t take the hire.
Anyone affected or know more? A shame for folks plans to be put up in air at such short notice.
I read that as well. Seems strange.

Pretty Boy
04-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Was reading about this on Twitter earlier. Very poor from either the Police, the bus company or both.

LustForLeith
04-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Information about casuals?!

Stokesy's on fire
04-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Information about casuals?!

Cancelling buses won't stand in the way of Casuals who intend to have a scrap.

This is about stat based policing its pathetic.

yonder1875
04-05-2018, 07:08 PM
I know the guy who's running the bus, who has now had another bus cancelled and finally managed to sort a third bus. Utter shambles the way football fans are treated in this country.

I once went to a Borrusia Dortmund game and was staying in Cologne, yet we still got free travel on the train because we had a match ticket.

So far ahead of us in terms of the fan experience.

DaveF
04-05-2018, 07:11 PM
I know the guy who's running the bus, who has now had another bus cancelled and finally managed to sort a third bus. Utter shambles the way football fans are treated in this country.

I once went to a Borrusia Dortmund game and was staying in Cologne, yet we still got free travel on the train because we had a match ticket.

What was the reason for the cancellation? Surely can't be the case that the Police are stopping buses for the hell of it.

Pete
04-05-2018, 07:16 PM
What was the reason for the cancellation? Surely can't be the case that the Police are stopping buses for the hell of it.

The companies themselves wouldn’t cancel bookings and the police doing it doesn’t make sense. Why would they do that? :confused:

WoreTheGreen
04-05-2018, 07:22 PM
Plod must be using them to go to see S G

monktonharp
04-05-2018, 08:33 PM
can it not be done as a wind up on twitter? not that I know the first thing aboot twitter. I do know quite a lot about so called fans cancelling seats at the very last minute though. :rolleyes:

marinello59
04-05-2018, 08:53 PM

It’s Police Scotland over stepping the mark again.

green day
04-05-2018, 09:11 PM

Mate of mine was over watching Dortmund recently, also took in a munchengladbach match, same thing - ticket inspector said if he had a match ticket, free rail travel. Brilliant!

Alex Trager
04-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Criminalising football fans as per.

Busses cancelled. No bevy allowed on busses. Dry trains from 09.00-22.00 between Ed-Ab

Going to the rugby? Yeah drink on the train. Drink on the bus. Drink outside the ground. But remember you can still Drink inside the ground, so don’t get too drunk pre match. Then you can sit on the street and pretend to be a boat.

Aim Here
04-05-2018, 09:15 PM
Police Scotland seem to have a bee in their bonnet about this game. They've been issuing warnings in Aberdeen prior to the game, they'll be instituting a search before the ground for pyrotechnics, etc etc, telling everyone to arrive early, that sort of thing.

I looked on their site, and they've not put out any warnings about any other Aberdeen home games since records began (which is the start of March). I'm wondering whether they have some specific intelligence that they're working from, or if they've decided Hibs are a bunch of troublemakers for some reason. I don't remember anything happening when we went up last December.

http://www.scotland.police.uk/whats-happening/news/2018/may/advice-ahead-of-aberdeen-fc-v-hibernian-fc-on-saturday

monktonharp
04-05-2018, 09:15 PM

Busses cancelled. No bevy allowed on busses. Dry trains from 09.00-22.00 between Ed-Ab

Going to the rugby? Yeah drink on the train. Drink on the bus. Drink outside the ground. But remember you can still Drink inside the ground, so don’t get too drunk pre match. Then you can sit on the street and pretend to be a boat.:agree:agree with that comment mate. different rules for the rugger chaps

Tyler Durden
04-05-2018, 09:16 PM
It’s Police Scotland over stepping the mark again.

In what way though? I saw this earlier too and I’m struggling to understand. What exactly have the police done?

Surely a bus company can take any group they choose. Why would they be influenced by the police if there is no crime? If this is the case, I’d be naming and shaming the bus companies as much as I’d be moaning about the police.

Dinkydoo
04-05-2018, 09:20 PM
I'd also be interested in hearing what grounds Police Scotland have to cancel fan buses and issue warnings for this and the Celtic game.

It can't be because we bet their football team in a cup final and have subsequently dared to cut their allocation to give our own fans more tickets, can it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PercyHibs
04-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Mate of mine was over watching Dortmund recently, also took in a munchengladbach match, same thing - ticket inspector said if he had a match ticket, free rail travel. Brilliant!

I was in Germany 2 weeks ago and seen both these teams play. Free travel on the trains with a match ticket as you said. €20 match ticket.

Paid £50 for the train to Aberdeen tomorrow on top of £26 match ticket

Pretty Boy
04-05-2018, 09:23 PM
I'd also be interested in hearing what grounds Police Scotland have to cancel fan buses and issue warnings for this and the Celtic game.

It can't be because we bet their football team in a cup final and have subsequently dared to cut their allocation to give our own fans more tickets, can it?

The Police presence at the Celtic game was totally bizarre. I honestly can't remember anything like it in the last 10 years. God knows what it will be like for the Rangers game.

Dinkydoo
04-05-2018, 09:31 PM
The Police presence at the Celtic game was totally bizarre. I honestly can't remember anything like it in the last 10 years. God knows what it will be like for the Rangers game.Happy to admit that I wasn't at the Celtic game in person and won't be there tomorrow (Glasgow trains to Aberdeen are knacked, otherwise I was going to), so I'm purely going by anecdotal evidence on both matches, but in my time supporting Hibs I've never known of violence warnings to be issued ahead of either of these fixtures or for police instigated bus cancellations to be significant enough to reach a public forum.

Sure, maybe 30 / 40 years ago Hibs v Aberdeen would've been one for the casuals, but nowadays serious trouble is pretty much unheard of.

I'm about as cynical as I can get with the whole Glasgow 'football establishment' right now, so I'm really hoping someone comes up with a sensible answer.

Edit: Maybe the police presence at the Celtic game was due to it being a day where they could've clinched the title?? Still doesn't explain the pre-match warning though.

snooky
04-05-2018, 09:40 PM
Happy to admit that I wasn't at the Celtic game in person and won't be there tomorrow (Glasgow trains to Aberdeen are knacked, otherwise I was going to), so I'm purely going by anecdotal evidence on both matches, but in my time supporting Hibs I've never known of violence warnings to be issued ahead of either of these fixtures or for police instigated bus cancellations to be significant enough to reach a public forum.

Sure, maybe 30 / 40 years ago Hibs v Aberdeen would've been one for the casuals, but nowadays serious trouble is pretty much unheard of.

I'm about as cynical as I can get with the whole Glasgow 'football establishment' right now, so I'm really hoping someone comes up with a sensible answer.

Edit: Maybe the police presence at the Celtic game was due to it being a day where they could've clinched the title?? Still doesn't explain the pre-match warning though.

BULLETIN ISSUED BY POLICE (GLA.... -oops- SCOTLAND) TO ALL UNITS.
All hands on the deck! Ensure Hibs don't overtake Rangers in the League.
Step 1: Stop their fans going to Aberdeen using all possible means.
Step 2: ...........

brog
04-05-2018, 09:43 PM

I don't think you're far off the mark there. It's Police Scotland, so the Glasgow mafia, 90% of whom are fans of The Rangers, are running things. They have no concept that "standards" in Glasgow & west central area are completely different to the rest of the country. One for the fans reps to pursue?

linlithgowhibbie
04-05-2018, 09:48 PM
You can be sure that buses going to the match tomorrow WILL be stopped and police will board and check for alcohol.

Favourite spot is just after Stonehaven.

Best bet is just to be quiet, let them look and get off.

Any catty comments just means delays for the bus.

:nlgwa

Billy Whizz
04-05-2018, 10:06 PM
https://www.invernessreds.co.uk/red-army-display-cancelled/

monktonharp
04-05-2018, 10:08 PM
You can be sure that buses going to the match tomorrow WILL be stopped and police will board and check for alcohol.

Favourite spot is just after Stonehaven.

Best bet is just to be quiet, let them look and get off.

Any catty comments just means delays for the bus.

:nlgwapoint noted Brian. no drink on our bus but we are calling in before Stonehaven. will need to enforce the rule just in case. I do recall police persons filming along every row of our supporters inside the ground a while back too. they dinnae like us up there. Cant even see any info on AFC website for bus parking !

monktonharp
04-05-2018, 10:17 PM
https://www.invernessreds.co.uk/red-army-display-cancelled/that is very sad. suppose it limits the Dons fans pre-match atmosphere and helps us , but it seems rather crass from a few on the Dons board to act in this way. Hope it does not give a "green light" to the Hibernian board, to somehow diffuse our fans who take the trouble to create a great feeling around the place!

marinello59
04-05-2018, 10:29 PM
In what way though? I saw this earlier too and I’m struggling to understand. What exactly have the police done?

Surely a bus company can take any group they choose. Why would they be influenced by the police if there is no crime? If this is the case, I’d be naming and shaming the bus companies as much as I’d be moaning about the police.

There doesn’t need to be a crime if the police strongly suggest buses should be cancelled and put pressure on to make sure it happens. It makes as much sense as continuing to chase fans for being on the pitch at Hampden nearly two years after the event. Which is no sense at all.

The Pointer
04-05-2018, 11:01 PM
This turn of events would appear to be on the face of it quite shocking and seems to be getting progressively worse. The catalyst seems to be the formation of the expansion of Strathclyde Police, aka Police Scotland.

If they have specific intelligence you would expect them to target individuals, but cancelling buses seems quite out of order. While there are certain laws pertaining to drinking on buses and in public places, that's never much of a problem as far as I have seen and could be controlled by normal policing, not the heavy-handed, aggressive methods used in these circumstances which just tend to stir things up.

As far as the Aberdeen fans are concerned, I feel really sorry for them as what they are doing (similar to our mob) is trying to inject a bit of atmosphere into the ground using their own funds and enthusiasm. It's the draconic attitude of members of the Aberdeen board which drives away young fans and it makes you wonder where that comes from.

NAE NOOKIE
04-05-2018, 11:13 PM
This all seems a bit sinister to me if it is indeed the police who have been advising coach operators not to take bookings. Unless they have specific intelligence that a particular group attempting to hire a bus are actually planning to take part in unlawful activity what right do they have to behave in this way?

The last time I looked travel from A to B in this country was a fundamental human right open to all of its citizens unless a court had placed a restriction of movement on them. If the police are indeed behind this they surely must be required to come up with a better explanation than 'we have a feeling there might be bother' or at least be required to provide specific evidence to a higher authority that preventing any citizen, either on their own or as part of a group, from undertaking a lawful activity like travelling to a football match is in the public interest.

If its a fact that the police have advised ( told? ) bus operators to turn down bookings from specific groups and those groups can say without a doubt that there is no substance whatsoever to any claims that their purpose was anything other than to attend the match, then I for one would be taking this further ... in fact a hell of a lot further ... As I said, this is in effect a move by the police to deny them their basic freedoms as citizens of the United Kingdom and as such must surely be subjected to far more forensic scrutiny than a load of folk on a fans forum complaining about it.

Or have we reached a stage in this country where the police have a right to prevent folk from going about their lawful daily business just because they don't like the look of them .... I think that's the very definition of a police state.

If the police feel they have sufficient hard evidence that preventing a group of people from travelling is in the public interest, then they should be required to present that evidence to a sheriff or judge for proper scrutiny and get the courts approval before being allowed to take action IN ANY FORM which by its very nature impinges on peoples human rights.

snooky
04-05-2018, 11:24 PM
Can't get my head round these bus cancellations. Surely there must be a good reason and if so, why aren't we being told what it is? This is a ridiculous state of affairs. FFS, expect Night of the Long Knives next?

tamig
04-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Just catching up on this thread now. Which buses have been cancelled? I haven’t seen anything other than the OP that this has actually happened. The subsequent replies tend to back up my view thst this “rumour” is a pile of pish.

monktonharp
04-05-2018, 11:43 PM
This all seems a bit sinister to me if it is indeed the police who have been advising coach operators not to take bookings. Unless they have specific intelligence that a particular group attempting to hire a bus are actually planning to take part in unlawful activity what right do they have to behave in this way?

The last time I looked travel from A to B in this country was a fundamental human right open to all of its citizens unless a court had placed a restriction of movement on them. If the police are indeed behind this they surely must be required to come up with a better explanation than 'we have a feeling there might be bother' or at least be required to provide specific evidence to a higher authority that preventing any citizen, either on their own or as part of a group, from undertaking a lawful activity like travelling to a football match is in the public interest.

If its a fact that the police have advised ( told? ) bus operators to turn down bookings from specific groups and those groups can say without a doubt that there is no substance whatsoever to any claims that their purpose was anything other than to attend the match, then I for one would be taking this further ... in fact a hell of a lot further ... As I said, this is in effect a move by the police to deny them their basic freedoms as citizens of the United Kingdom and as such must surely be subjected to far more forensic scrutiny than a load of folk on a fans forum complaining about it.

Or have we reached a stage in this country where the police have a right to prevent folk from going about their lawful daily business just because they don't like the look of them .... I think that's the very definition of a police state.

If the police feel they have sufficient hard evidence that preventing a group of people from travelling is in the public interest, then they should be required to present that evidence to a sheriff or judge for proper scrutiny and get the courts approval before being allowed to take action IN ANY FORM which by its very nature impinges on peoples human rights.:agree:and the best comment I have seen on this issue yet. does start to seem very sinister.

Centre Hawf
05-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Just catching up on this thread now. Which buses have been cancelled? I haven’t seen anything other than the OP that this has actually happened. The subsequent replies tend to back up my view thst this “rumour” is a pile of pish.

A lot of folk on Twitter have had the same issue and claim the company was told by Police. So either its true or companies are keeking themselves and are all deciding to blame the Police.

snooky
05-05-2018, 12:43 AM
:agree:and the best comment I have seen on this issue yet. does start to seem very sinister.

:agree: Needs looked into - big time.

frazeHFC
05-05-2018, 01:43 AM
Cancelling buses will only make the issue worse. Absolute riots on the trains.

Pretty Boy
05-05-2018, 05:23 AM

There's screenshots of emails from the bus company all over Twitter posted by people organising or booked on the buses. Either the bus company are lying to cover up a mistake of their own making or the Police involvement is true. I believe the group in question were travelling from Tranent.

Given the general disdain towards football fans in Scotland I don't think it's too far fetched to believe this is true.

Ritchie
05-05-2018, 05:55 AM
There's screenshots of emails from the bus company all over Twitter posted by people organising or booked on the buses. Either the bus company are lying to cover up a mistake of their own making or the Police involvement is true. I believe the group in question were travelling from Tranent.

Given the general disdain towards football fans in Scotland I don't think it's too far fetched to believe this is true.

The bus I’m on is leaving from Dalkeith and we are now on bus no.3 after the first two cancelled.

green day
05-05-2018, 06:23 AM
There is a lot on twitter, but seems like one bus cancelled by one company.

If that's the case, and unless I have missed further cancellations, it doesn't add up to a campaign by the police.

05-05-2018, 06:41 AM
Are the morning trains definitely dry?

Frazerbob
05-05-2018, 06:44 AM
Which bus company and which supporters clubs are we talking about? All seems very odd and very vague.

DTS
05-05-2018, 06:47 AM
One of the guys I’m heading up with his pal was supposed to be on the bus that was cancelled they re-booked another one and that was also cancelled. As far as I know there’s no known trouble makers on the bus in question and the constant rubbish from police is just going to make people who want to cause trouble do it even more

yonder1875
05-05-2018, 06:48 AM

It is absolutely not a pile of pish.

A bus leaving from Dalkeith was cancelled by the bus company as they were told to not release any coaches for this event on May 5th and then their second was cancelled yesterday evening.

B.H.F.C
05-05-2018, 06:52 AM
Are the morning trains definitely dry?

No. Just after the game.

Kojock
05-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Strange decision from Police Scotland. If they allowed the bus to travel they would've been able to monitor it so they would know exactly where this "group" were at any given time. They stop the bus at Stonehaven and turn it around as they have done in the past. The "group" will still travel but now PS have to play a game of cat and mouse to keep an eye on them.

05-05-2018, 07:00 AM
No. Just after the game.

Magic 🍺

Glory Lurker
05-05-2018, 07:02 AM
Do we know if this is actually true?

NorthNorfolkHFC
05-05-2018, 07:04 AM
I’m getting 10:30 train up? Anyone know if it’s dry or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SChibs
05-05-2018, 07:05 AM

Yes. It is true

green day
05-05-2018, 07:09 AM

The bit about a bus from East Lothian being cancelled appears to be true.

However, twitter appears to have done its usual quantum leap from that to "police scotland are cancelling buses" outrage.

grunt
05-05-2018, 07:10 AM
Are the morning trains definitely dry?https://www.scotrail.co.uk/about-scotrail/news/alcohol-bans-05-may-2018

Customers are advised that the consumption and/or carrying of alcohol is banned on all services stated below. This ban applies to all intermediate stations and rail replacement buses. Our current alcohol ban from 9pm until 10am each day applies as normal.

Aberdeen v Hibs, Saturday 5 May, KO 1500

All services from Aberdeen to Edinburgh from 1630 until 2100, inclusive.

NorthNorfolkHFC
05-05-2018, 07:12 AM
https://www.scotrail.co.uk/about-scotrail/news/alcohol-bans-05-may-2018

Customers are advised that the consumption and/or carrying of alcohol is banned on all services stated below. This ban applies to all intermediate stations and rail replacement buses. Our current alcohol ban from 9pm until 10am each day applies as normal.

Aberdeen v Hibs, Saturday 5 May, KO 1500

All services from Aberdeen to Edinburgh from 1630 until 2100, inclusive.

Great. Few jars going up.

grunt
05-05-2018, 07:13 AM
Great. Few jars going up.
As long as you're travelling after 10am.

NorthNorfolkHFC
05-05-2018, 07:16 AM
As long as you're travelling after 10am.

Yup. 10:30 train from Haymarket

Jones28
05-05-2018, 07:18 AM
Hope everybody manages to get to the game! Pretty poor from the company and the polis. Travel safe Hibbes!

we are hibs
05-05-2018, 07:29 AM
Can someone clarify if there's dry trains going up to Aberdeen today?

CentreLine
05-05-2018, 07:35 AM
Both of the developments in this thread have a seriously sinister undertone and seem to be a dangerous move on the part of authority to creat a problem when there is none.

What possible reason could there be for Aberdeen FC to ban displays of individual pieces of card that only creates a colourful display of support. No suggestion of any offensive material and ludicrous to suggest it’s a huge flag or dangerous to disabled fans.

And denying law abiding groups of fans the ability to organise and take advantage of publicly available transport to and from any part of the country is Cold War secret police stuff. I find this shocking in the extreme and organisers affected need to take the circumstances to their MP and MSP firvquestions to be asked of the authority involved.

I abhor bad behaviour and violence at football as much as the next guy but good natured colourful fan support or regular fan groups traveling to games threaten neither. In any case, these are normal policing issues for the event location.
IF there are no circumstances that we are not seeing them this is Police State stuff.

Since90+2
05-05-2018, 07:56 AM
It's disgraceful the way football fans are treated in this country.

oconnors_strip
05-05-2018, 08:01 AM
Can someone clarify if there's dry trains going up to Aberdeen today?

No dry trains going. There is coming back

18Hibee75
05-05-2018, 08:04 AM

Going to the rugby? Yeah drink on the train. Drink on the bus. Drink outside the ground. But remember you can still Drink inside the ground, so don’t get too drunk pre match. Then you can sit on the street and pretend to be a boat.Absolutely spot on.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Diclonius
05-05-2018, 08:11 AM
It's disgraceful the way football fans are treated in this country.

It's a joke. We're easy targets.

Once again, there's only two clubs in this country whose behaviour needs monitoring, but as they're too big the rest get it instead.

Betty Boop
05-05-2018, 08:15 AM
BULLETIN ISSUED BY POLICE (GLA.... -oops- SCOTLAND) TO ALL UNITS.
All hands on the deck! Ensure Hibs don't overtake Rangers in the League.
Step 1: Stop their fans going to Aberdeen using all possible means.
Step 2: ...........

Really ? Thought it was only Celtic fans that came away with paranoid nonsense. :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
05-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Buses certainly aint dry 🍺🍺🍺

snooky
05-05-2018, 10:53 AM
Really ? Thought it was only Celtic fans that came away with paranoid nonsense. :greengrin

It was meant to be tongue in cheek but then again :paranoid:

BegbieHSC
05-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Bus pulled over just outside Perth - shambles!

Carheenlea
05-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Can’t say I noticed any police presence at Waverley and no police on the 10.30 train North by looks of things.

SteveHFC
05-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Can’t say I noticed any police presence at Waverley and no police on the 10.30 train North by looks of things.
Just arrived at aberdeen not a pc to be seen

Albanian Hibs
05-05-2018, 11:24 AM
Just arrived in Aberdeen. No pull over. Bevy flowing.

BS44
05-05-2018, 11:38 AM
I'm taking a outside punt that this has to do with a Hibs fan sadly passing away this week

05-05-2018, 11:51 AM
I'm taking a outside punt that this has to do with a Hibs fan sadly passing away this week

What?!

Killiehibbie
05-05-2018, 12:04 PM
What?!The old boys giving him a send off that he would've appreciated?

hibbyfraelibby
05-05-2018, 03:12 PM
So lets get a few things straight.

1 x Supporter organising bus has his booking cancelled by the bus company for no known reason.

Same supporter tries to organise second bus without success but manages to organise a third bus to get to Aberdeen

Scotrail enforce their own by laws regarding alcohol on trains which apply every day of the year., by laws designed to tackle anti social behaviour not just football related.

Police are checking busses for alcohol under a law that has been in place since the 1990s which makes it illegal for the bus company or irs driver to drive the bus with the alcohol on board and for persons on the bus to be in pissession of it whilst travelling to a designated sporting event.

Police Scotland Accused! By the usual suspects and absolutely without any verifiable evidence.

Today is the day of the highest demand for coaches this year due to a major political demo in Glasgow attended it seems by 50k.

Bus companies can do to shorter term hires for higher return meeting that need rather than commit a bus and driver to a full day.

Next we will be getting told aliens are abducting Hibs fans because tey like their samples dressed in green...

brog
05-05-2018, 04:34 PM
:agree:and the best comment I have seen on this issue yet. does start to seem very sinister.

[QUOTE=hibbyfraelibby;5392542]So lets get a few things straight.

1 x Supporter organising bus has his booking cancelled by the bus company for no known reason.

Same supporter tries to organise second bus without success but manages to organise a third bus to get to Aberdeen

Scotrail enforce their own by laws regarding alcohol on trains which apply every day of the year., by laws designed to tackle anti social behaviour not just football related.

Police are checking busses for alcohol under a law that has been in place since the 1990s which makes it illegal for the bus company or irs driver to drive the bus with the alcohol on board and for persons on the bus to be in pissession of it whilst travelling to a designated sporting event.

All true but it's also true that I can go to Murrayfield as a rugby fan one week & have a drink but go the next week as a football fan & there's no drink on sale. That's specifically football related discrimination.

Chuck Rhoades
05-05-2018, 04:43 PM
So lets get a few things straight.

Police Scotland Accused! By the usual suspects and absolutely without any verifiable evidence.

Today is the day of the highest demand for coaches this year due to a major political demo in Glasgow attended it seems by 50k.

Bus companies can do to shorter term hires for higher return meeting that need rather than commit a bus and driver to a full day.

Next we will be getting told aliens are abducting Hibs fans because tey like their samples dressed in green...

Have a day off Plod. If you really knew the score you wouldn’t be posting that nonsense.

Keith_M
05-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Have a day off Plod. If you really knew the score you wouldn’t be posting that nonsense.

So what actually happened then?

Scouse Hibee
05-05-2018, 05:46 PM

So clear it up for everyone then.

Jones28
05-05-2018, 05:51 PM

So what's the story then?

zolliehibs
05-05-2018, 06:34 PM
Dry train on the way back. Some boy started arguing with the police because he HADN’T taken beers off some older lads, so the cop came back and took it off them just to embarrass the guy 😂

Well done mate 😐

Silversand
05-05-2018, 07:21 PM
We managed a few beers - just be discrete [emoji482][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wilson
05-05-2018, 07:36 PM
We managed a few beers - just be discrete [emoji482][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/8vtmyOLOfHQ

SChibs
05-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Seen the police had the dogs out at the game. Never seen that at a hibs game before

Stoney Hibee
05-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Seen the police had the dogs out at the game. Never seen that at a hibs game before

They were at last game at Ibrox. Back door of van were open and the dogs were going mental.

CropleyWasGod
05-05-2018, 08:17 PM
They were at last game at Ibrox. Back door of van were open and the dogs were going mental.They were exuberant, Shirley.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
05-05-2018, 08:19 PM
I don’t know about anyone else, but I didn’t see or hear any trouble anywhere around the ground, or in the ground today

EH6 Hibby
05-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Bus pulled over just outside Perth - shambles!

Think we passed your bus. We saw the flashing lights and thought there was an accident ahead. Hope no one got in trouble.

greenlex
06-05-2018, 06:32 AM
I don’t know about anyone else, but I didn’t see or hear any trouble anywhere around the ground, or in the ground today
Me neither Billy. It could be argued that the police action prevented any. It was however in my opinion totally OTT at the ground. The only confrontation I saw was when stewards insisted on removing the Since 1875 banner for no apparent reason.

Hibeewilly
06-05-2018, 06:48 AM
My mate was in section P but there was a spare seat next to us in Q so he came over at half time. He said that three Hibbys were arguing with police and got led away. He wasn't close enough to hear what it was about though