PDA

View Full Version : Seating plan dot count

Heedersnvolleys
02-05-2018, 09:17 PM
Was looking on the seating plan for seats next to ours so a mate can sit beside us next season.

Nothing in sections 41 & 42 in the east.

I know the ST's that are not bought become available on the 1st of June but for selling 10K ST's I really thought there would be more seats available as even the sections that do have seats available there is only a few in each section.

Anyone done a dot count?

Aim Here
02-05-2018, 10:52 PM
Was looking on the seating plan for seats next to ours so a mate can sit beside us next season.

Nothing in sections 41 & 42 in the east.

I know the ST's that are not bought become available on the 1st of June but for selling 10K ST's I really thought there would be more seats available as even the sections that do have seats available there is only a few in each section.

Anyone done a dot count?

Okay, by my reckoning, there are 15531 possible season ticket seats (20421 capacity minus 3962 South Stand capacity minus 928 luxury padded seats in sections 49 and 51 that are for hospitality and VIPs and such).
A dot count shows 877 ST spots unclaimed (587 West, 271 East, 19 FF, mostly at the edges of the East and West stands).

This means there's 14654 season tickets claimed either this year or last.

With 13500 tickets sold last season, that means that of the 10,000 or so STs that Hibs say they've sold so far, about 1000 of them are new ST holders, and 9000 renewals.
If the ST count stays at 10k until June 1st, that would mean that a maximum of 4,500 seats come up for grabs on June 1st. I imagine that a load of season tickets do get renewed between now and June 1st, but I suspect we're still talking about a couple of thousand seats getting freed up in June.

seanshow
02-05-2018, 10:57 PM
Yip get your mate to get on the case morning of 1st June and there will be a good choice of seats left that have not been allocated.