PDA

View Full Version : Derby in Crete

SChibs
02-05-2018, 10:07 AM
Unfortunately I have booked a holiday whilst the last two games of the season are taking place so I will miss both. Just wondering if any other hibbys will be on crete during the derby or rangers game and fancies meeting up to watch them? I'm staying in Gouves.

darwenhibby
02-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Unfortunately I have booked a holiday whilst the last two games of the season are taking place so I will miss both. Just wondering if any other hibbys will be on crete during the derby or rangers game and fancies meeting up to watch them? I'm staying in Gouves.

Hi stayed in gouves couple of years ago
The guy who has Anfield bar will show
Loads screen s
Also couple sports bars in resorts centre
U should be ok

'mon the beers
03-05-2018, 11:53 AM
I've been to Gouves a couple of times and depends what end you are staying at really. There's a nice bar along the front called Sirroco that has plenty of screens and may well show it if you ask in advance. Another bar I can think of that shows football is the Rainbow Bar which is up on the main road which takes you along to Hersonissos. You should be able to find somewhere that has it on!

SChibs
03-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the replies folks, I'm guessing cause it's mid May it won't be too busy so they will be more inclined to put the game on for me.

SChibs
06-05-2018, 10:06 AM
Just bumping this thread in case anyone missed it the first time