PDA

View Full Version : "That's Entertainment!"

Hedlund12
30-04-2018, 02:00 PM
It's Monday and I still can't get the Hibs version of this song out my head!

After Saturday's game my son, his pal and I were heading back to my car. A fellow Hibby came bounding past us (no teenager BTW) like Bambi on Speed singing "Now That's Entertainment.." at the top of his voice..

Changed days and very pleasing that the fitba on a Saturday can put you in a good mood all weekend!! 💚

MB62
30-04-2018, 02:13 PM
It's Monday and I still can't get the Hibs version of this song out my head!

After Saturday's game my son, his pal and I were heading back to my car. A fellow Hibby came bounding past us (no teenager BTW) like Bambi on Speed singing "Now That's Entertainment.." at the top of his voice..

Changed days and very pleasing that the fitba on a Saturday can put you in a good mood all week!! 💚

Changed that for you :thumbsup:

It's changed days indeed. It was only 2 or 3 years back that a game like would have had almost the whole Hibs support screaming blue murder at the players and the nerves would have been wrecked both on and off the park. Now, as soon as Killie scored their 3rd, instead of dishing out abuse to our players, the fans broke out in to song and started encouraging the lads, and would you believe, rather than panic, we went up scored a 5th :flag: :flag: :flag:

Sometimes wonder if I have returned from my Oz holiday and came back to some parallel universe :greengrin

GGTTH

Garymcl
30-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Totally agree was saying to my mate on Saturday changed days when the team have the bad times on the park (not many this season) the supporters get even more behind them very little negativity in the ground changed days indeed I for one canny wait for the new season to start already :greengrin:greengrin

HTD1875
30-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Neil Lennon and Gary Parker, Martin Boyle and Brandon Barker that’s entertainment.

Iggy Pope
30-04-2018, 03:41 PM
It's different class. My mate turned to me on Saturday and said "the ****ers have got a song for every player!"
Changed days and can't wait for Saturday's again. Some recent years I've welcomed the close season. Not this year.

MB62
30-04-2018, 07:29 PM
It's different class. My mate turned to me on Saturday and said "the ****ers have got a song for every player!"
Changed days and can't wait for Saturday's again. Some recent years I've welcomed the close season. Not this year.

Normally come February/March I am looking forward to the bowling season starting as I'm sick of the fitba. Hardly gave the bowls a second thought so far

SRHibs
30-04-2018, 07:50 PM
End up with this in my head after every game:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fmI_Ndrxy14

Think this would also be a good half time song:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q46xYqUwZQ