PDA

View Full Version : Nest in the East

Jamesie
29-04-2018, 10:03 PM
A few of us heard a lot of squawking during the second half yesterday that sounded at closer quarters than the seagulls on the pitch. Looked up and noticed what you see in th attached pictures (taken into the sun hence the poor quality) - looks like we have some guests! Hope they’ve got season tickets 😉

HibbiesandtheBaddies
30-04-2018, 01:46 PM
A few of us heard a lot of squawking during the second half yesterday that sounded at closer quarters than the seagulls on the pitch. Looked up and noticed what you see in th attached pictures (taken into the sun hence the poor quality) - looks like we have some guests! Hope they’ve got season tickets 😉

One particular flying rat jettisoned an impressive amount of guano on a bombing raid into the Famous Five lower before KO much to the amusement of some in the FF upper! :greengrin

We need a plastic owl...

Famous Fiver
30-04-2018, 01:57 PM
Can we get a row of nesting boxes directly above the Rangers support for a week on Sunday please?

Aim Here
30-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Can we get a row of nesting boxes directly above the Rangers support for a week on Sunday please?

Now if someone's willing to sneak into the ground once a day for a few days, something like that could be arranged. There was a prank pulled by US college student football fans in the sixties that could be adapted here.

Every day at 12pm, get a bunch of discarded food, spread it about the west half of the South Stand, and stand back while someone in the centre circle blows a referee's whistle. Let the seagulls have their lunch.

Keep doing that until the birds get the message that whistle at noon is lunchtime, thanks to positive reinforcement learning, Pavlov style...

On matchday, sit in your seat, relax, and wait for kick off...

Hibby70
30-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Mind the year there was a wasps nest in the east

Callyballybe
30-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Now if someone's willing to sneak into the ground once a day for a few days, something like that could be arranged. There was a prank pulled by US college student football fans in the sixties that could be adapted here.

Every day at 12pm, get a bunch of discarded food, spread it about the west half of the South Stand, and stand back while someone in the centre circle blows a referee's whistle. Let the seagulls have their lunch.

Keep doing that until the birds get the message that whistle at noon is lunchtime, thanks to positive reinforcement learning, Pavlov style...

On matchday, sit in your seat, relax, and wait for kick off...

That would be simply tremendous.

Iggy Pope
30-04-2018, 03:45 PM
One particular flying rat jettisoned an impressive amount of guano on a bombing raid into the Famous Five lower before KO much to the amusement of some in the FF upper! :greengrin

We need a plastic owl...

It was some splatter. I'm at the front of the upper and that bird had some ass on her.

BILLYHIBS
30-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Sign a perigrine falcon dem seagulls are like flying dogs.

worcesterhibby
30-04-2018, 04:43 PM
I am absolutely astonished that this thread hasn't turned into 5 pages of puns. I am thankful though..the purile obsession with puns on this forum has been like an Albatross around our neck for too long. Every time it happens it's like a sparrow through my heart. If it does happen again I'll just have to peck myself up and try to peregrine and bear it !

speedy_gonzales
30-04-2018, 05:00 PM
I am absolutely astonished that this thread hasn't turned into 5 pages of puns. I am thankful though..the purile obsession with puns on this forum has been like an Albatross around our neck for too long. Every time it happens it's like a sparrow through my heart. If it does happen again I'll just have to peck myself up and try to peregrine and bear it !
Duck sake!:bitchy:

WoreTheGreen
30-04-2018, 05:02 PM
Are those particular seagulls

Mibbes Aye
30-04-2018, 05:55 PM
Are those particular seagulls

No, they’ll eat just about anything.

Hibrandenburg
30-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Why do people get their knickers in a twist and constantly crow on about bad puns? :dunno:

WoreTheGreen
30-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Why do people get their knickers in a twist and constantly crow on about bad puns? :dunno:

Yip it’s just a myna piont

Famous Fiver
30-04-2018, 06:31 PM
THE next one on here could be a pigeon post?

Eyrie
30-04-2018, 06:53 PM
Coot you stop the puns please?

mca
30-04-2018, 07:09 PM

Totally agree.. some of them are just fowl..

Aim Here
30-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Totally agree.. some of them are just fowl..

Yeah. Gonnae geese a break and stoap wi the burd puns.

Northern Hibby
30-04-2018, 07:45 PM
What was the old footbal song that started with 🎶if I gad the wings of an Eagle🎶

basehibby
30-04-2018, 08:11 PM

I cormorant egret moor(hen) - some just gannet wait their tern to go puffin out this puny level of humour -and murres the pity - so gooney nae dae that eh?!? Ya boobys!

Hibby70
30-04-2018, 09:25 PM
Tits

worcesterhibby
30-04-2018, 09:47 PM
Tits

at least we’re not Blue Tits !

Eyrie
30-04-2018, 10:29 PM
I cormorant egret moor(hen) - some just gannet wait their tern to go puffin out this puny level of humour -and murres the pity - so gooney nae dae that eh?!? Ya boobys!

Let os prey that will the last of the puns.

KWJ
30-04-2018, 11:04 PM
No, they’ll eat just about anything.

Deserved some kudos.

:greengrin:aok:

NZ Green
01-05-2018, 11:29 AM
Yeah. Gonnae geese a break and stoap wi the burd puns.
Toucan play at that game.

Owl get my coat.

Frogga
01-05-2018, 12:06 PM
It's Rangers' new scouting network. Get them telt.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk