PDA

View Full Version : Rherras

Cletus
29-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Is he injured? Seems to have disappeared.

J-C
29-04-2018, 08:23 PM
Is he injured? Seems to have disappeared.

Just pish I think, even when fit Lennon preferred playing Efe at right back and we seen how that panned out, changed quickly to a back 3 with Boyle filling in at wingback.

Cletus
29-04-2018, 08:51 PM
Just pish I think, even when fit Lennon preferred playing Efe at right back and we seen how that panned out, changed quickly to a back 3 with Boyle filling in at wingback.

Strange signing really. Quite comical though that he chose to goad hearts after joining.

Smartie
29-04-2018, 09:00 PM
Our fullbacks have been in good form and our results have been good so it has been hard to justify giving him much of an opportunity.

It was a signing that made perfect sense - cover for fullback and as it happens he hasn't been needed.

Hibee Mac
29-04-2018, 09:07 PM
To be fair though he looked gash in the two cameo appearances he made.

blaikie
29-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Similar to the Eckersley signing, thankfully he hasn’t been needed.

Squirrel 1875
29-04-2018, 11:29 PM
To be fair though he looked gash in the two cameo appearances he made.

Only the one appearance, no?

Pretty Boy
29-04-2018, 11:31 PM
He was signed to provide cover as an experienced head and hasn’t been required.

No big mystery, just not been called upon.

BigT-Hibeez
29-04-2018, 11:39 PM

Yeah, just pish!! :agree:

Forza Fred
30-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Similar to the Eckersley signing, thankfully he hasn’t been needed.

Although, Eckersley was injured when we signed him and never made an appearance.

His signing still puzzles me.

TelaStella
30-04-2018, 02:03 AM
Although, Eckersley was injured when we signed him and never made an appearance.

His signing still puzzles me.

Didn’t think he was the worst player at that level tbf, he’s just won promotion with st Mirren too after a couple of seasons there. If I’m not mistaken is he not a RB meaning he was probably just short cover for Sir David?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
30-04-2018, 06:20 AM
There is class there is first class and then there is HIBS class!

SirDavidsNapper
30-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Didn’t think he was the worst player at that level tbf, he’s just won promotion with st Mirren too after a couple of seasons there. If I’m not mistaken is he not a RB meaning he was probably just short cover for Sir David?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hearts fans i know still regret letting Eckersley leave

My_Wife_Camille
30-04-2018, 01:26 PM
He’s been injured JC

J-C
30-04-2018, 01:41 PM
He’s been injured JC
Didn't know that, even when he was fit though, Lennon chose firstly Efe and now Boyle, think that says it all.

Gregor
30-04-2018, 02:39 PM
I mind when Flo scored his first goal, he ran straight to Rherras. I wondered then if he was brought in as company for Flo (as well as cover for left-back), in the same way Big Dave was a clearly a companion for Slivka.

guthrie01
30-04-2018, 03:03 PM
I mind when Flo scored his first goal, he ran straight to Rherras. I wondered then if he was brought in as company for Flo (as well as cover for left-back), in the same way Big Dave was a clearly a companion for Slivka.

�� Does every new signing of ours need a buddy to hang out with

My_Wife_Camille
30-04-2018, 03:18 PM
Didn't know that, even when he was fit though, Lennon chose firstly Efe and now Boyle, think that says it all. agree, not sure he would have played much anyway

jgl07
30-04-2018, 03:22 PM

When Torino signed Denis Law from Manchester City, they also signed Joe Baker from Hibs allegedly to keep him company.

Billy Whizz
30-04-2018, 03:24 PM
He’s been injured JC

Got injured against Dundee Utd in a development league game in March

Thecat23
30-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Rherras and Flo are best mates. But that’s not why he’s here. Simply brought in at a time we needed cover simple as that really.

BILLYHIBS
30-04-2018, 03:36 PM
When Torino signed Denis Law from Manchester City, they also signed Joe Baker from Hibs allegedly to keep him company.
Eh? Don’t think so, both internationalists one English one Scottish one spoke with a Scottish accent one spoke with a transatlantic accent both playing at the time at the top of their game seems to be an awfy expensive marriage of convenience if that indeed was to be the case does not make sense.

BILLYHIBS
30-04-2018, 04:11 PM
Eh? Don’t think so, both internationalists one English one Scottish one spoke with a Scottish accent one spoke with a transatlantic accent both playing at the time at the top of their game seems to be an awfy expensive marriage of convenience if that indeed was to be the case does not make sense.
Baker moved to Torino from HIBS before Denis Law attracted by the big money on offer. He asked HIBS for a wage rise to £5 per week -he was currently on £2.50 - they refused. He had it written in to his contract that he be accompanied to Torino by his cousin Hugo to stop him being homesick granted when Law did arrive they became flat mates.

30-04-2018, 04:24 PM

Lazio signed Jimmy Five Bellies to keep Gazza company. Don't think he got any game time.

1van Sprou7e
30-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Did Flo know rherras before they came here?

Hibee Mac
30-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Only the one appearance, no?

Maybe, I thought he had a sub appearance then started the next week?

jodjam
30-04-2018, 04:32 PM

Do you think Hibs are that well off that we sign players as buddies?

Big Dave was signed to do a job for Hibs. It did not work out and he moved on.

BILLYHIBS
30-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Did Alex McLeish sign Hurtado the Tank to keep De La Cruz company?

Speedway
30-04-2018, 06:08 PM
Did Alex McLeish sign Hurtado the Tank to keep De La Cruz company?

Or Earl Jean to keep Latapy company?

Saturday Boy
30-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Did Man City sign anyone to keep Kompany company? I think we should be told.

BILLYHIBS
30-04-2018, 06:42 PM
Or Earl Jean to keep Latapy company?
Shout!Forgot about him.What about Lyndon Andrews? Remember the club even went to Trinidad and Tobago coz the boys were homesick.

brog
30-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Baker moved to Torino from HIBS before Denis Law attracted by the big money on offer. He asked HIBS for a wage rise to £5 per week -he was currently on £2.50 - they refused. He had it written in to his contract that he be accompanied to Torino by his cousin Hugo to stop him being homesick granted when Law did arrive they became flat mates.

Not quite true though principle is correct. Joe asked for a £5 a week rise. Next thing he knew he was sold!

Eyrie
30-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Did Man City sign anyone to keep Kompany company? I think we should be told.

Other way round - Vincent was signed to give them all Kompany.

Saturday Boy
30-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Other way round - Vincent was signed to give them all Kompany.

👍 (that’s a big thumbs up smiley for anyone who can’t see iPhone smileys) 😄

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Hibs signed Andy Goram to keep the other Andy Goram company.

BILLYHIBS
30-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Not quite true though principle is correct. Joe asked for a £5 a week rise. Next thing he knew he was sold!
Reminds me of the story was it Shankly or Docherty went to the Board at Preston and said they wanted to be on the same weekly wage as Finney when he was told no he asked why? It was explained to him it was because Finney was a better player than him and he responded Aye, but no in the Close Season he’s no!