PDA

View Full Version : Midfield Maestro Signs For HSL

OfficialHSL
29-04-2018, 03:52 PM
Once again Hibernian Supporters Ltd are delighted to announce the signing of yet another member - Scott Allan.

I think we have all seen recently the commitment of the Manager and other Players to the cause so we do hope that all of our fellow supporters who have not yet joined feel that now is the time to give Neil and the Team all the help that we can to continue to make progress.

Donations start at just £7.73 per month and you can join at http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html

Lets do everything we can to support the Club.

HSL

DarlingtonHibee
29-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Just signed up, existing shareholder but want to back Neil and the club that we all love.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Delighted that Scott has signed up but it’s a bit weird!

A player onloan from another club signs up to support our fan ownership

Don’t know how we would take it if the situation was reversed I.e. Simon Murray signs up for the Dundee Supporters Association

Maybe a hint from him for next season

frazeHFC
29-04-2018, 04:49 PM

Don’t know how we would take it if the situation was reversed I.e. Simon Murray signs up for the Dundee Supporters Association

I think he's made it clear he'd like to stay beyond this season. I was a bit bitter about him after the way he left last time, but his performances and now this show of support he's more than won me over.

OfficialHSL
29-04-2018, 04:50 PM

Scott Allan explains his reasons for the sign up in his post match interview with Cliff Pike of Hibs TV.

https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial/status/990516509570093056

HSL