very disappointing sellick didn't obliterate that sevco GD....boooo

snooky
29-04-2018, 12:50 PM
https://rangers.co.uk/news/club/rangers-player-year-dinner-2018/

Rangers Player of the Year dinner...tonight...hahahahaha that’ll be a laugh

Soup: Defence-a-leekie?

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Celtic have a mental block against Rangers. They can never score more than 5.

They beat them 6-2 back in 2000.

Thecat23
They don't have to, we never!

Hearts wanted us to do it but it’s meant to be the first team who plays the champions. So Hibs done nothing wrong! Plus it’s utter pish and manufactured from the EPL. Hearts were about In tears weird lot.

hibbyfraelibby
Soup: Defence-a-leekie?

Starter...chicken livers

Pretty Boy
29-04-2018, 12:52 PM
Boooooooo

5-0 is a bit disappointing.

Mr White
29-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Hearts wanted us to do it but it’s meant to be the first team who plays the champions. So Hibs done nothing wrong! Plus it’s utter pish and manufactured from the EPL. Hearts were about In tears weird lot.

And then we went on to beat them 2 nil just to rub it in.

Pete
29-04-2018, 12:54 PM
There’ll be some very scared wives and girlfriends tonight.

Kato
29-04-2018, 12:55 PM

Seen it in Scotland a few times going back to the 70's.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-04-2018, 12:55 PM
14-3 in Celtics favour over the last 5 games, nae reason for it to get any better for the new team.

Quite confident that a red card will be shown too, Halliday I hope.

3/1 for Celtc to win both halves, cheers the lesser greens.

LustForLeith
29-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Did I hear that so many Rangers players are ot if the Hibs game?

Fergus52
29-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Does morelos' booking mean he misses the match against us?

Will feel a lot more comfortable with Cummings up against our defense than him.

JeMeSouviens
29-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Boooooooo

5-0 is a bit disappointing.

New record defeat for Sevco but should have been a few more.

Jack Hackett
29-04-2018, 12:57 PM

It's that entitlement thing they share with sevco.

Nakedmanoncrack
29-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Thought Celtic let them off ridiculously lightly, should have absolutely buried them.

Jim44
Does morelos' booking mean he misses the match against us?

Will feel a lot more comfortable with Cummings up against our defense than him.

Yes. As does McCrorie.

JoJo_07
Expecting a hun statement demanding less tickets for ER 😂

snooky
29-04-2018, 01:00 PM
Dessert : Blueberry turnover.

Swedish hibee
29-04-2018, 01:02 PM
Celtic lazy b******s. Not making it six, I've missed out on £42.

PapillonVert
29-04-2018, 01:04 PM

Served with blood(ied) orange.

Galahibby
29-04-2018, 01:12 PM
They don't have to, we never!

Had they not already had 2 or 3 before our game anyway? One at the next game after the league is won is obviously not sufficient for big teams...

Famous Fiver
29-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Dave King, Graham Murty, Chick Young, Jim Traynor, Andy Halliday, Barry Ferguson, Billy Dodds, half of Northern Ireland.......

Your boys took a hell of a beating!!!

I must have left a few out.

Stevie Reid
29-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Kris Boyd on Sky: Hibs are definitely the best football team out of us, Aberdeen and Rangers

Mr White
29-04-2018, 01:27 PM
Dave King, Graham Murty, Chick Young, Jim Traynor, Andy Halliday, Barry Ferguson, Billy Dodds, half of Northern Ireland.......

Your boys took a hell of a beating!!!

I must have left a few out.

It's a good bit less than half thankfully.

WoreTheGreen
29-04-2018, 01:27 PM
Oh cry was we surrendered
Surrendered and we died
With Halliday and s..t like Holt
And wee kingys not a bolt

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 01:28 PM
0-1 City, Sane

IGRIGI
29-04-2018, 01:29 PM
Kris Boyd on Sky: Hibs are definitely the best football team out of us, Aberdeen and Rangers

I know a lot on here won't like it but Kris is clearly jumping on the Hibernian love train Express .

RossScott1991
29-04-2018, 01:30 PM
Right rangers got beat. That’s that. Time not to enjoy it any further as I can’t stand Celtic. Thrash biggest rivals and they walk about shaking hands, barely care. Fans will be off home for their Sunday roasts. Genuinely love hibs and makes me appreciate being a hibs fan. Any success turns into memory of a lifetime and one of best days of our lives. Wouldn’t swap it for any of Celtics success. Boring club. Ggtth

IGRIGI
29-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Right rangers got beat. That’s that. Time not to enjoy it any further as I can’t stand Celtic. Thrash biggest rivals and they walk about shaking hands, barely care. Fans will be off home for their Sunday roasts. Genuinely love hibs and makes me appreciate being a hibs fan. Any success turns into memory of a lifetime and one of best days of our lives. Wouldn’t swap it for any of Celtics success. Boring club. Ggtth

Winning the league for them now has the same emotion attached to it as a win away at Ross County for us.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 01:38 PM
Winning the league for them now has the same emotion attached to it as a win away at Ross County for us.

Must be boring eh.

Jim44
29-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Apparently it’s the Sevco POTY dinner tonight. The muppets on FF want it cancelled. :faf:

hibbyfraelibby
29-04-2018, 01:40 PM

Mains: Duck y'Orange

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 01:43 PM
0-2 city, OG

WoreTheGreen
29-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Better let the loyal of loyal orange brigade apprentice sons of William 1690 true blue flute band the gig is cancelled

TelaStella
29-04-2018, 01:45 PM
Never thought I’d be asking this but is it acceptable to feel just ever so slightly sorry for the huns? Probably not. But what they’ve had to put up with in the most recent derby games has been nothing short of shambolic and far worse than any run we’ve been involved in with the yams. Hope we hump them at Easter road though just to make it a bit more funny. As for the lustig incident- the guy seems an absolute dingle but thought it was hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeMeSouviens
29-04-2018, 01:47 PM
Never thought I’d be asking this but is it acceptable to feel just ever so slightly sorry for the huns? Probably not. But what they’ve had to put up with in the most recent derby games has been nothing short of shambolic and far worse than any run we’ve been involved in with the yams. Hope we hump them at Easter road though just to make it a bit more funny. As for the lustig incident- the guy seems an absolute dingle but thought it was hilarious.

Sorry for them? Have a stern word with yourself!

IGRIGI
29-04-2018, 01:49 PM

With all due respect, have a word!!

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 01:59 PM
1-2 city. Cresswell free kick. West ham really should have had a penalty and a goal wrongly chalked off for a foul.

RossScott1991
29-04-2018, 02:03 PM

Pretty much!

Lendo
29-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Man City lucky to still have 11 men on the pitch

SirDavidsNapper
29-04-2018, 02:17 PM
If Rangers hadn't bummed themselves up with the "going fo 55" and "the Rangers are coming" chat then people might not be ridiculing them as much. Seeing Celtic routinely spank them is quite pleasing especially off the back of another embarrassing statement aimed at us.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 02:20 PM
Can't wait for the rangers tv commentary to surface on you tube.

Sir David Gray
29-04-2018, 02:28 PM

You must be on the wind up.

Take a look at the statements they have released about us over the past two years and read the threads on their fansites where their fans talk about us cutting their allocation and then come back and tell me if you still feel sorry for them.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 02:28 PM
1-3 Jesus.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 02:33 PM
How Sterling never got that penalty is unbelievable. Absolute stonewaller!

TelaStella
29-04-2018, 02:35 PM
You must be on the wind up.

Take a look at the statements they have released about us over the past two years and read the threads on their fansites where their fans talk about us cutting their allocation and then come back and tell me if you still feel sorry for them.

I don’t think my original point was picked up the way I intended, for that I apologise. I hate the huns just as much and perhaps a wee bit more than any other punter on here and in Scotland. My point was purely related to their recent derby performances in that the team have been absolutely abysmal and will be hellish for any fans of any club to have to tolerate. Let’s not forget it wasn’t that long ago we endured the 4-0’s and 5-1’s so I’m sure any Hibby can at least see where I’m coming from. Nonetheless f the rangers.

Sir David Gray
29-04-2018, 02:38 PM
I don’t think my original point was picked up the way I intended, for that I apologise. I hate the huns just as much and perhaps a wee bit more than any other punter on here and in Scotland. My point was purely related to their recent derby performances in that the team have been absolutely abysmal and will be hellish for any fans of any club to have to tolerate. Let’s not forget it wasn’t that long ago we endured the 4-0’s and 5-1’s so I’m sure any Hibby can at least see where I’m coming from. Nonetheless f the rangers.

Nah I still don't have an ounce of sympathy for them.

IGRIGI
29-04-2018, 02:39 PM

No we can't. Those results came from Hearts spending well beyond their means, while Celtic's wins come from Rangers spending well beyond their means.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 02:40 PM
1-4 city Fernandinho. City running riot.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 02:42 PM
Chelseas goal record of 103 will be smashed. City will get 110 before the seasons out.

Deansy
29-04-2018, 02:46 PM
Can't wait for the rangers tv commentary to surface on you tube.

I absolutely love the Hun-TV videos, their commentator(s) are just hilarious - best thing on YouTube currently !

Northernhibee
29-04-2018, 02:55 PM
Rangers must be dreading playing us. We've been better than Celtic these last couple of months and we've got just as much motivation when we go to play them.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Rangers must be dreading playing us. We've been better than Celtic these last couple of months and we've got just as much motivation when we go to play them.

Nah we've not like!

we are hibs
29-04-2018, 03:01 PM
How Sterling never got that penalty is unbelievable. Absolute stonewaller!

All those dives coming back to bite him on the arse

Northernhibee
29-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Nah we've not like!

The win against them was dominant and the scoreline flattered them.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 03:05 PM
The win against them was dominant and the scoreline flattered them.

If we had been better than them in the last few months we wouldn't be sitting in fourth, we'd be up in second clear.

Northernhibee
29-04-2018, 03:07 PM
If we had been better than them in the last few months we wouldn't be sitting in fourth, we'd be up in second clear.

Last two months I think I said. Our form has been staggering.

FWIW I think if we hadn't signed Stokes in the summer I think we'd have been clear in second.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 03:09 PM
FT 1-4 city.

B.H.F.C
29-04-2018, 03:22 PM

Rubbish. In the last couple of months we’ve hardly dropped any points and won 7 on the trot at home. It would be difficult to have been much better in the last couple of months and we are easily the form team in the league. We’re not clear in second because of the points dropped in the first half of the season.

ronaldo7
29-04-2018, 03:27 PM

Hibs record since 31st Jan WWWDWDWWDWW

Celtc record since 31st Jan WLDWWDWDWLW

This is only premier league games, and Celtc have had Scottish cup games and Europe in between though.

We sometimes forget how good we've been at times. :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
29-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Chelseas goal record of 103 will be smashed. City will get 110 before the seasons out.

But our league is uncompetitive 🤔

we are hibs
29-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Last two months I think I said. Our form has been staggering.

FWIW I think if we hadn't signed Stokes in the summer I think we'd have been clear in second.

So it's all stokes fault? Unbelievable :rolleyes:

Glory Lurker
29-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Man Utd have got an official tractor????? What is going on in the world?

Onion
29-04-2018, 03:39 PM

You need to see a doctor for that. Seriously.

Northernhibee
29-04-2018, 04:10 PM

Having two strikers bursting a gut up front has not only lead to more goals from our strikers but also from all over the pitch.

Not all his fault but the reported ill feeling in the dressing room that his antics reportedly caused can't have helped.

Since he left and big Flo and Jamie Mac came in the team look so much more together and happier.

Hibrandenburg
29-04-2018, 04:29 PM
Hells bells, the Sportsound commentary must be about 3 minutes behind the TV either that or you are clairvoyant lol :faf:

Haven't you heard? Turns out Hermit wasn't a Jambo like many claimed. In reality he's a hun and at the game. :duck:

TelaStella
29-04-2018, 04:38 PM
You need to see a doctor for that. Seriously.

Away you go mate, all I’ve done is point out the obvious- f*** being a hun as their team is stinking. Must be pish following Sunderland, hearts and Brechin anaw.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Man U 2-1 Arsenal. Fellaini 90+2

Now FT

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-04-2018, 06:06 PM

That is not what the post says or even suggests.

Fritz
29-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Nah we've not like!

By a county mile we have been, like.

Sir David Gray
29-04-2018, 06:45 PM
By a county mile we have been, like.

Correct.

Over the last 15 games, our form has us top by a point. That goes back to the end of December.

Over the last 10 games we're even further ahead. We have actually picked up 6 more points than Celtic during that time.

Pete
29-04-2018, 07:20 PM
Touch of class by Man U and Ferguson today but I can’t help wondering what he’s thinking regarding Mourinhos progress. One of Fergies sides probably would have destroyed an Arsenal reserve team.

It’s like Jose is turning them into the English Hearts. Stubborn manager, boring football, light years behind their more stylish rivals, lumping it up to big men, hoofing, barging, fouling constantly etc...

If the style doesn’t change then the glory hunters that have given them an advantage over the years will be offski and will support someone else as this isn’t what they signed up for. If you choose to support Manchester United, you expect a certain level of entertainment.

mjhibby
29-04-2018, 08:42 PM

Always thought he was a wise plumpy sage.lol.

mjhibby
29-04-2018, 08:45 PM
Rubbish. In the last couple of months we’ve hardly dropped any points and won 7 on the trot at home. It would be difficult to have been much better in the last couple of months and we are easily the form team in the league. We’re not clear in second because of the points dropped in the first half of the season.

Sir, do you not realise in this post modern age facts are irrelevant and just an inconvenience to people being right. Allegedly.

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Hearts v celtic
man city v Huddersfield
chelsea v Liverpool
and barca vs Real Madrid to round off the night.

IGRIGI
06-05-2018, 09:33 AM
It will be interesting to see how Hearts line up given they have their cup final on Wednesday.

Billy Whizz
06-05-2018, 09:35 AM
It will be interesting to see how Hearts line up given they have their cup final on Wednesday.

There’s no way their fans will allow them to lie down today
Be interesting to see the team Celtic put out though

iwasthere1972
06-05-2018, 09:38 AM
Hearts supporters will need their sunglasses on today. Chip sales will be down as well. Lovely weather in the capital and far too hot for the Jambos silky fitba. They will also be reserving their strength for the big game during the week.

Hope they get absolutely horsed. A few injuries (nothing too serious) and red cards too.

G B Young
06-05-2018, 10:21 AM
There’s no way their fans will allow them to lie down today
Be interesting to see the team Celtic put out though

Celtic have been relaxing in Spain all week after winning the league. I wouldn't be surprised if they put out a weakened team today, which would make it all the more amusing if they beat Hearts. As others have said, though, the only game that matters to the yams is midweek.

Hibs90
06-05-2018, 10:25 AM
That Sevco goal yesterday is one of the flukiest goals you will ever see

Billy Whizz
06-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Celtic have been relaxing in Spain all week after winning the league. I wouldn't be surprised if they put out a weakened team today, which would make it all the more amusing if they beat Hearts. As others have said, though, the only game that matters to the yams is midweek.

Really strong Celtic team, apart from Bain in for Gordon
Brown, Dembele, Edourd, Rogic, McGregor Forrest all starting😄
No Leigh, must be injured

SirDavidsNapper
06-05-2018, 10:31 AM
Hope Hearts get hammered

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 10:40 AM
That McPhee is a weird guy

Ozyhibby
06-05-2018, 10:43 AM
It would be really good to see Hearts have a terrible day today. Couple of minor injuries, a red card and an absolute pumping so that their fans are on their backs for the next couple of days.

Hibs90
06-05-2018, 10:44 AM
Hearts growing the grass on the pitch for Wednesday :hmmm:

Sir David Gray
06-05-2018, 10:51 AM

McLaughlin

Smith
Souttar
Berra
Mitchell

Naismith
Adao
Callachan

Cowie
Lafferty
Moore

Ozyhibby
06-05-2018, 10:54 AM
Hearts growing the grass on the pitch for Wednesday :hmmm:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180506/bab266425984c82740222a57a54edc30.jpg

Onion
06-05-2018, 11:01 AM
It would be really good to see Hearts have a terrible day today. Couple of minor injuries, a red card and an absolute pumping so that their fans are on their backs for the next couple of days.

Expect a 5 or 6 nil score line. Yams will be resting players and refusing to tackle so as to protect themselves for the big game .

SirDavidsNapper
06-05-2018, 11:04 AM

I hope they're at full strength on Wednesday. No excuses for them

Pete
06-05-2018, 11:06 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180506/bab266425984c82740222a57a54edc30.jpg

Excellent condition. Barely used.

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Cummings is very one dimensional. Drops looking for the ball and that's about it, it's so easy for Celtic to defend against. He's never ran a channel or spun in behind yet.

I'm not convinced he has it in him to move on to another level. His instincts will get him goals in Scotland but he's not got the football brain to play at a higher level.

Funny thing is i said exactly this when he was at Hibs, and got slaughtered for it. His overall game is really quite poor, little pace, little close control, no real strength and poor in the air.

He does or did score lots of goals for us though, but a very limited footballer who as you say will struggle at SPFL level never mind anything higher in my opinion.

adhibs
06-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Funny thing is i said exactly this when he was at Hibs, and got slaughtered for it. His overall game is really quite poor, little pace, little close control, no real strength and poor in the air.

He does or did score lots of goals for us though, but a very limited footballer who as you say will struggle at SPFL level never mind anything higher in my opinion.

Probably wont be a popular opinion but id suggest his inconsistency infront of goal played a big part in 3 championship seasons. With how we dominated teams and created chances, if he was that good he wouldve been on around 35 a season.

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 11:22 AM
That's never a foul. Should've been a free kick to Celtic for handball

iwasthere1972
06-05-2018, 11:24 AM
Hard to tell which ones are empty seats and which ones have manky Jambos sitting on them.

What was that? Billy Boys without the lyrics?

HH81
I see hearts no longer have the demand and have given Celtic the full end.

Mr White
06-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Naismith is a dirty wee rat.

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 11:26 AM
That's a red card. He stamped on his baws

iwasthere1972
06-05-2018, 11:26 AM
Naismith is going to regret that.

A yellow for Lafferty.

Diclonius
06-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Any Hearts players miss Wednesday if booked?

Lendo
06-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Lafferty on a yellow after 7 minutes....

givescotlandfreedom
06-05-2018, 11:29 AM
Imagine you've won the league 7 times is a row, going for a double treble and all you have to sing about is the ira.

hibee_girl
06-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Any Hearts players miss Wednesday if booked?

No, bookings take 14 days. They’ll only miss the derby if it’s a red card

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Probably wont be a popular opinion but id suggest his inconsistency infront of goal played a big part in 3 championship seasons. With how we dominated teams and created chances, if he was that good he wouldve been on around 35 a season.

To be fair to him, he did score a lot of goals for us, and i'd say he looked at times as the only one who was ever going to score for us.

He had good movement in and around the box with us, something i've not seen since he went to the huns.

I think we needed more goals from the rest of the team over those 3 seasons, something we seem to have done now. :thumbsup:

Skol
06-05-2018, 11:32 AM
Its a requirement of a Hearts full back to be able to chuck the ball miles

Lendo
06-05-2018, 11:33 AM
What an absolute rat Naismith is

hibee_girl
06-05-2018, 11:33 AM
Hearts goal disallowed

Skol
06-05-2018, 11:34 AM
ha ha

Billy Whizz
That's a red card. He stamped on his baws

Compliance officer I think will be looking at this tomorrow
Of course they’ll appeal and it will be delayed until after the end of the season.

givescotlandfreedom
What an absolute rat Naismith is

He should get hammered for that. Levein tactics to a tee.

Skol
nowt much wrong with the goal

blackpoolhibs
Would the complaints officer not have to review that Naismith incident? :confused:

Billy Whizz
06-05-2018, 11:35 AM
nowt much wrong with the goal

Shows that Bain is not a top goalie

johnbc70
Ha ha, perfectly good goal disallowed.

hibee_girl
Lafferty scores
1-0 hearts

Billy Whizz
06-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Think that Celtic are still in Tenerife mode

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Celtic are honking at the back

leither17
06-05-2018, 11:37 AM
celtic won’t be taking any more points from anyone playing like this

heretoday
06-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Great goal and justice for the disallowed goal.

Thecat23
06-05-2018, 11:38 AM
Celtic on holiday mode.

I'm_cabbaged
Think that Celtic are still in Tenerife mode

Let’s hope they shake out of it before next Sunday!!

CMurdoch
Brilliant team goal.

Sir David Gray
06-05-2018, 11:39 AM
1-1 Boyata

hibee_girl
1-1

Didn’t last long :greengrin

Libby Hibby
Boom ya bass 1-1

cabbageandribs1875
natural order

heretoday
06-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Hearts defence is truly terrible!

iwasthere1972
Get in there.

cleanyman
Good defending from Lafferty there

blackpoolhibs
That was a fantastic header. :top marks

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Hearts silenced. It's a great header, shame he's not as convincing at the back

Sir David Gray
Naismith is a dirty wee rat.

The compliance officer will need to look at that.

Disgraceful challenge.

CMurdoch
Good game

Libby Hibby
Who is lead commentator...getting his facts all wrong...Tynecastle just over 20k apparently now and New stand cost between £12m and £15m

Bishop Hibee
06-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Who is lead commentator...getting his facts all wrong...Tynecastle just over 20k apparently now and New stand cost between £12m and £15m

Keep repeating a lie, in this case Hertz ground capacity, and people will believe it. Lazy not knowing the facts.

Skol
06-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Naismith and Lafferty will be lucky to see out 90 mins !

flash
06-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Naismith playing for the Rangers fans watching on telly.

cabbageandribs1875
naismith is one dirty little scrote

we are hibs
How's Naismith still on the park?

Naismith should have had a red (probably wanting to go on holiday early) and blatantly playing the man and not the ball in the lead up to the goal. Living up to their dirtiest team in the league tag. We can expect the same treatment on Wednesday.

Mantis Toboggan
Naismith looks desperate to get himself sent off. Hopefully he is successful.

Libby Hibby
06-05-2018, 11:46 AM
To be fair, the pitch looks ok for Wednesday

Sir David Gray
06-05-2018, 11:48 AM
Nearly 2-1 Celtic Dembele clips the crossbar.

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 11:49 AM
Dembele can only dream of ever being as good as kamberi

Skol
06-05-2018, 11:50 AM
another clogger booked

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 11:50 AM
adua can only dream of ever being a footballer

Skol
06-05-2018, 11:51 AM
and another....and in addition a few could/should have been booked

ArmadaleHibs
06-05-2018, 11:52 AM
Ally McCoist in the commentary box for BT sports. Forgot how much of a cretin he is. Totally anti Celtic in every aspect and pro hearts for everything. Couldn’t even bring himself to say naismiths tackle was wrong. Can’t stand the guy

HH81
Does it need to be a straight red for a hearts player to miss the derby or would two yellows count?

IGRIGI
I'm watching on a stream without commentary and apart from Celtic's party tunes all you can hear are people in the stands having conversations.

Biggie
06-05-2018, 11:53 AM
Hearts are ****ing hammer throwers.....

Treadstone
Stephen Craigan. Just wow.

blackpoolhibs
That was a clear stamp on Forrests ankle, yet both dickheads in the commentary box say theres nothing in that? :rolleyes:

HH81
Naymsith should have had two straight reds.

Sir David Gray
another clogger booked

Adao has only played 14 games and already has 6 bookings.

Hiber-nation
06-05-2018, 11:54 AM
How the hell in Naismith still on the pitch? 2 absolutely scandalous challenges.

cabbageandribs1875
great backing from the home fans

heretoday
I'm watching on a stream without commentary and apart from Celtic's party tunes all you can hear are people in the stands having conversations.

Same here. It's bliss!

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 11:55 AM
put the jambos in the middle lol

HibbyAndy
06-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Absolutely scandalous tackle by Naismith..he really is a dirty little runt !

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Hope that absolute moron Craigan isn't on commentary for either of our two games. He's thick as ****

iwasthere1972
06-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Used to like Naismith but he now fits the Jambo mould. Hope Broony takes him out. No for a meal either.

iwasthere1972
06-05-2018, 11:57 AM
put the jambos in the middle lol

The Rangers on the top. Only chance they'll ever have.

andybev1
06-05-2018, 11:58 AM
FFS, You would think McCoist was a Hearts supporter - definately showing his true colour today.

heretoday
Lafferty's letting the crowd wind him up. He'll not last the game at this rate.

GlesgaeHibby
Hope that absolute moron Craigan isn't on commentary for either of our two games. He's thick as ****

Aye but Naismith had contact with the ball the whole time....unvelievable. should have been two reds first half for him

leither17
06-05-2018, 11:59 AM
That hearts fan that threw the ball away needs to get a life

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 12:01 PM
hertz still have a chance whilst forest is on

Libby Hibby
06-05-2018, 12:02 PM

And a decent hair cut

Gatecrasher
06-05-2018, 12:02 PM

I thought he looked like Jolly boy John for a second

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2018, 12:03 PM

Really, it always makes me laugh whoever does it? :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 12:04 PM
deafening wall of noise from the hertz fans

heretoday
06-05-2018, 12:06 PM

he wanted to keep the ball because he doesn't have any.

CMurdoch

Dembele should have panelled the stupid dick.
FWIW i would be saying the same if it was a Hibs fan.

Johnny_Leith
But I read on here Lafferty is awful, barely even a footballer?

Some strike from him to be fair, it looks like Celtic have a few rounds to go up and will run out winners.

Diclonius
06-05-2018, 12:11 PM
I'm guessing even if Naismith gets a retrospective red they'll just appeal it so regardless of the result he'll be free for the derby?

Johnny Clash
06-05-2018, 12:14 PM

Embarrassing. Seems to happen at Tiny more often than anywhere else. Silly wee cants!

iwasthere1972
06-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Chris Sutton: Hearts have overstepped the mark. :greengrin

Gatecrasher
06-05-2018, 12:21 PM
Hearts reduced to growing grass to even the playing field :faf:

GreenT
06-05-2018, 12:22 PM
Cannot understand how Naismith is still on the pitch. Didn't think he was such a dirty player

06-05-2018, 12:23 PM
Naismith at it again.

heretoday
06-05-2018, 12:23 PM
Hearts reduced to growing grass to even the playing field :faf:

Quite a normal tactic to be fair.

Betty Boop
06-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Cannot understand how Naismith is still on the pitch. Didn't think he was such a dirty player

Broony getting a taste of his own medicine ?

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 12:25 PM

Some strike from him to be fair, it looks like Celtic have a few rounds to go up and will run out winners.

Hes done absolutely nothing against hibs all season.

hibee_girl
06-05-2018, 12:27 PM
2-1 Celtic

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 12:27 PM
budge should have built a smaller stadium to cater for all the hertz fans

leither17
06-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Really, it always makes me laugh whoever does it? :greengrin

If it’s a kid yeah but he was at least 30

cabbageandribs1875
2-1 the away team

Craig_HFC
Lovely ball from Rogic and a great touch & finish from Dembele.

iwasthere1972
Oh yes.

heretoday
06-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Fine goal. What a pass.

NZ Green
3 good goals in this game

BoomtownHibees
If it’s a kid yeah but he was at least 30

Stone

Johnny_Leith
06-05-2018, 12:31 PM
Hes done absolutely nothing against hibs all season.

Does that make him an awful footballer? We've got some good defenders.

Deansy
06-05-2018, 12:32 PM

He's ****, I could've scored his goal and I've only got one leg ...................... ok I would've fallen over after it but still would've scored !!

BoomtownHibees
06-05-2018, 12:33 PM
He's ****, I could've scored his goal and I've only got one leg ...................... ok I would've fallen over after it but still would've scored !!

18 goals in that team says otherwise

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 12:34 PM
oh the wee huns are ****e lol

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 12:36 PM
how much is the budge paying naiskill ?

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Nice wee chorus of “I joined the IRA” going on just now.

Libby Hibby
06-05-2018, 12:41 PM
This is the Hearts we all know and love...absolute gash

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 12:42 PM
How's adoo not getting a second booking there? Hearts lucky to not be playing with 9 men

06-05-2018, 12:43 PM
Blatant body check by Adao on Brown, should have been a 2nd yellow.

givescotlandfreedom
06-05-2018, 12:43 PM
Stone

I'm struggling with the gender never mind the age

bod
06-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Nice wee chorus of “I joined the IRA” going on just now.

that could be from any shelic game from in any season

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2018, 12:46 PM
that could be from any shelic game from in any season

I know but really clear on tv - they didn’t even mute the microphones.

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 12:47 PM
baby-faced thug getting his orders...go out and maim

blackpoolhibs
06-05-2018, 12:47 PM
What you need to remember is celtic were on the lash for a few days. i witnessed a few of them out on the piss in tenerife without a care in the world.

Todays game was the last thing on their minds, they hardly prepared very professionally for this game at all. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 12:51 PM
they should start a singing section at tinycastle, without relying on the away fans doing it all

06-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Souttar now, can't believe they've still got 11 men on the pitch. Dirty Jambo bassas.

J-C
06-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Just in and heard about the grass ( no not Wallace ) on the radio, jeezo it's brutal. How can Hearts get away with that, more suited to playing rugby, they're an absolute joke of a club, trying to put Celtic off their game and so far come undone .

Libby Hibby
06-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Another piece of lazy reporting...they have been beaten at Tynecastle this season, does the league cup not count?...also its a valid stat for league only, if the have played all their games at Tynecastle, not some half baked home game programme where they play 8 or so at a different ground...talk about clutching at straws

Iggy Pope
06-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Might be covered already but have Hertz knocked someone's pitch?

RossScott1991
06-05-2018, 12:56 PM
If you overcome their initial press, and physical approach. Rise above it, let the game settle down. Then they are a murder football team. We need to keep cool heads and try get guys like Dylan on ball as often possible to slow it down and take control.

heretoday
06-05-2018, 12:59 PM
This is dull. I'm going to watch Tomsk v Volgograd instead.

Carheenlea
06-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Not seen whole thread or watching on tv, but what’s the story with the pitch? Left grass long to thwart any fluid football or just a rank bad pitch? Suspect we will see similar on Wednesday night.

06-05-2018, 01:00 PM
If you overcome their initial press, and physical approach. Rise above it, let the game settle down. Then they are a murder football team. We need to keep cool heads and try get guys like Dylan on ball as often possible to slow it down and take control.

If Dylan plays you can guarantee elbows to the face from them.

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Lafferty limping off subbed

Moulin Yarns
19,000 crowd?

Hermit Crab
Lafferty limping off subbed

He'll still play on Wednesday.

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 01:04 PM
craigan "they need to bring on players that can hurt the opposition" ermm, is that not exactly what they do :confused:

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 01:04 PM
He'll still play on Wednesday.

He will be out according to the evening news tomorrow and make a miraculous recovery to start

NZ Green
06-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Not seen whole thread or watching on tv, but what’s the story with the pitch? Left grass long to thwart any fluid football or just a rank bad pitch? Suspect we will see similar on Wednesday night.Pitch looks pretty good for a change, they just left it longer to slow down any real football.

hibee_girl
06-05-2018, 01:10 PM
3-1 Celtic

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 01:13 PM
jamboids in the corner take their union jack away early, not even a late GSTQ, no surrender lads, no surrender

NZ Green
06-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Nice to see Sinclair forgiving Armstrong for his previous decisions

we are hibs
06-05-2018, 01:19 PM
Bolton score 2 late goals that will keep them up unless burton score

Albanian Hibs
06-05-2018, 01:20 PM
There is never 19k there

snooky
06-05-2018, 01:22 PM

As players lose their ability with age some of them seem to get dirtier. Maybe it's just frustration, I don't know. Danny McGrain was another example of this.

andybev1
06-05-2018, 01:26 PM
A song for next week, to the tune of cocacabana:

The names the rangers, they're a show pony,
had an idea so they lied, if they didn't then they'd die,
so they signed gerrard to fool the punters into buying season briefs
they're a dirty bunch of thieves.

They write their statements with passion, passing the buck has been the fashion
with the Rangers, they're full of *****.

:flag:

SteveHFC
06-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Cardiff owner been carried onto the pitch by the supporters :faf:

flash
06-05-2018, 01:30 PM
Leveins interview....
How would it be 2-0 when the disallowed goal came first?
Absolute trumpet.

06-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Leveins interview....
How would it be 2-0 when the disallowed goal came first?
Absolute trumpet.

He followed it up with that it would have then been like the 4-0 game. Yes, the goal probably should have stood however the 2nd shouldn't have because of Naismith's barge into Brown in the build up, no attempt to get the ball. Plus, the dirty wee thug Naismith should have had a red card before the disallowed goal.

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2018, 01:52 PM
There is never 19k there

Richard Gordon casting doubt over that as well.

Deansy
06-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Apmsl 2-3 minutes before the final-whistle with the commentator (??) putting his heart & soul into his words - "And Tynecastle rises once again" ........................... as the ball trundled out for a throw-in to the Jambos :faf:

Albanian Hibs
06-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Richard Gordon casting doubt over that as well.

Thousands of empty seats which would take their capacity to over 20k.

IGRIGI
06-05-2018, 01:55 PM
There is never 19k there

There are still doubts as to whether 19k could actually fit into the stadium.

Nakedmanoncrack
06-05-2018, 02:08 PM
''Champions Celtic came from behind to hand Hearts their first defeat of the season at Tynecastle.''

According to BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43939002

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Apmsl 2-3 minutes before the final-whistle with the commentator (??) putting his heart & soul into his words - "And Tynecastle rises once again" ........................... as the ball trundled out for a throw-in to the Jambos :faf:

it twas quite a funny comment, it only took the home support 43 mins of the 2nd half to finally 'rise', heck of a lot longer if the 25 mins of silence pre HT is taken in to consideration.....atmospheric stadium ? aye right, only atmosphere always comes from the away stand

G B Young
06-05-2018, 02:22 PM
''Champions Celtic came from behind to hand Hearts their first defeat of the season at Tynecastle.''

According to BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43939002

Lazy research which perpetuates this myth.

AltheHibby
06-05-2018, 02:51 PM
From the BBC: "Hearts captain Christophe Berra has admitted that the hosts had left the grass deliberately long to make it difficult for Celtic to get their passing game going.

However, he has explained to BBC Scotland that it is something they had to do to give them a chance of bridging the gap in class with the champions."

Expect long grass on Wednesday.

Billy Whizz
06-05-2018, 02:59 PM
From the BBC: "Hearts captain Christophe Berra has admitted that the hosts had left the grass deliberately long to make it difficult for Celtic to get their passing game going.

However, he has explained to BBC Scotland that it is something they had to do to give them a chance of bridging the gap in class with the champions."

Long grass and long ball expected

IGRIGI
06-05-2018, 02:59 PM
I would be ashamed if a Hibs player came out and admitted we grew grass as an anti football tactic.

****ing amateurs and I hope to god we put them to the sword on Wednesday.

Galahibby
06-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Dembele should have panelled the stupid dick.
FWIW i would be saying the same if it was a Hibs fan.

Edouard anaw :wink:

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2018, 03:07 PM
Lazy research which perpetuates this myth.

Have I been swept along with this as well? Who else has beaten them?

Green forever
06-05-2018, 03:11 PM
Have I been swept along with this as well? Who else has beaten them?

I think their previous home defeats came at Murrayfield and not the pink palace.

truehibernian
06-05-2018, 03:12 PM

I've posted previously saying Hearts employ a variety of 'tactics' to prevent opposition teams playing on the deck. Interestingly enough today, they didn't over-water the pitch and cut it up pre kick off and at half time which they usually do.

What message does this send to prospective signings though - what pro footballer would want to join a club who consistently employ tactics to prevent flowing football.

Shambles of a club, shambles of a manager :agree: and they wonder why Levein has never won anything :faf:

And all those Hearts fans saying 'Berra for Scotland' - behave :faf::faf::faf:

IGRIGI
06-05-2018, 03:13 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/176600-19-points-behind/&page=11

9 Hearts players would get into our team according to one noddy across the road (halfway down the page)

Even by 20 points back standards that is a roaster of a post.

truehibernian
06-05-2018, 03:21 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/176600-19-points-behind/&page=11

9 Hearts players would get into our team according to one noddy across the road (halfway down the page)

Even by 20 points back standards that is a roaster of a post.

Harry Cochrane wouldn't even get into a Championship team - most over rated youngster since Darren Mackie from Aberdeen. How anyone thinks this lad is a 'starlet' is staggering. The fact they are throwing 16 and 17 year old players into their top team says more about lack of money than talent.

When a goalkeeper is arguably most of their fans player of the year, again, that says it all :aok: Would not take one player from their side.

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2018, 03:26 PM
I think their previous home defeats came at Murrayfield and not the pink palace.

That’s what I thought as well. Which makes the article/headline correct?