PDA

View Full Version : Today’s Ref

SouthMoroccoStu
28-04-2018, 06:03 PM
Another week and another ref rant

What a selfimportant eejit

How many Killie players got away with so many fouls! How they finished with 11 men

The Killie first goal, highly debatable at best

The dive in the first half in our box. Kris Boyd allowed to assistant ref the full game

The Kung fu foul on Boyle

Our penalty shout in the second

The Robertson and his team were a bunch of morons

Yet if Lennon was to question him or his decision making he would be facing a ban again

Onceinawhile
28-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Just watching the first 15 minutes on alba, should have had at least three yellows.

Jack Hackett
28-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Amateur Hour

Every Week

From all of them

WhileTheChief..
28-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Was absolutely fine.

How can you watch an amazing game like that and come away moaning about the ref?

If I was a Rangers fan I’d say it beggars belief!

we are hibs
28-04-2018, 06:18 PM
Was absolutely fine.

How can you watch an amazing game like that and come away moaning about the ref?

Apart from the fact they should've been down to ten and we were denied a stonewall pen you mean?

SouthMoroccoStu
28-04-2018, 06:19 PM
Was absolutely fine.

Brilliant attacking game and a great advert for Scottish football DESPITE the ref

JimBHibees
28-04-2018, 06:19 PM
Was absolutely fine.

Nowhere near fine.

JohnM1875
28-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Shows the standard of our officiating when the ref has to give an offside call cause the linesman literally 2 yards away didn't see it!

WhileTheChief..
28-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Apart from the fact they should've been down to ten and we were denied a stonewall pen you mean?

Stomewall pen? Yeah I guess I missed that. Watching again on Alba now. When was this?

wookie70
28-04-2018, 06:33 PM
How can fans in the stand call so many decisions correct and the men in the middle get them wrong. Kamberis pen looks a stonewaller from 90 yards away, you watch on Alba and it is exactly as you saw it yet the referee overrules himself from 15 yards away!

greenlex
28-04-2018, 07:07 PM
Very poor.

we are hibs
28-04-2018, 07:10 PM
Stomewall pen? Yeah I guess I missed that. Watching again on Alba now. When was this?

when Kamberi was tripped, mate.

RoscoHibby
28-04-2018, 07:11 PM
Only seen bits n pieces on alba but ref was a joke yet again. Not just against hibs, but just decisions in general. Ref and the lino just looking at each other at times and just making it up as they go. They get paid good money.

Should be a prerequisite that they've played the game at some sort of level, not just a fanny that always shows up at hampden and gets a whistle.