PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Mac

ozwoody
28-04-2018, 05:58 PM
Good to see him scoring again today.
i was questioned when I said he was a penalty box player who would make space and score goals when he arrived.
thats 5 goals now,against Celtic,Rangers ,hearts and Killie,not bad return for a “guy that runs into space” but what else can he do?
his link up play and running down the ball player is brilliant ,as is his teamwork with Flo.
Great understanding between them and hopefully we can keep them come the end of season

Hibee Mac
28-04-2018, 07:12 PM
The new Cummings just with better all round play and less of a nutter

Pretty Boy
28-04-2018, 07:13 PM
Averaging a goal every 2.4 games.

Has a habit of popping up with a goal even when things might not be going well for him and all his goals have been big goals at important times in big games.

Him and Kamberi have been absolutely outstanding pieces of business.

Ozyhibby
28-04-2018, 07:27 PM
The January window was the best we have had in a very long time. McLaren, Kamberri and Allan have transformed us. We can now score goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bingo70
28-04-2018, 07:36 PM
There was an incident in the second half when he chased down a nothing ball in the box, think Kamberi was doing the same thing and although it never came to anything it summed up to me how hard working they are.

Him and Kamberi are an absolute pest to defenders, they must be a nightmare to play against, even when nothing is happening they’re on top of you and if you switch off for a second Maclaren especially will have found a bit space to punish you.

Absolutely superb

lord bunberry
28-04-2018, 07:36 PM
I really like him. He’s not going to be the sort of player who will link up play or track back, but what he does is find space in the box and be in the right place at the right time. Him and Kamberi are a great partnership.

Famous Fiver
28-04-2018, 07:40 PM
Their defence looked much more comfortable and appeared to have time to play the ball after he went off, but we scored two more goals so what do I know!!!

KNBE
28-04-2018, 07:47 PM
It's just great to see two strikers in the box, either of whom could score, ready and waiting for crosses to come in. Something we've been missing for ages.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

RoscoHibby
28-04-2018, 07:47 PM
See Darmstadt won 3-1 today, now only 2pts from safety but all looks a bit tight, could do without this revival nonsense 😞 Mon the Jamie mac!!

TheGreenMan
28-04-2018, 07:49 PM
How many starts and goals has he got now?

CMurdoch
28-04-2018, 07:50 PM
See Darmstadt won 3-1 today, now only 2pts from safety but all looks a bit tight, could do without this revival nonsense 😞 Mon the Jamie mac!!

Bollocks, that's bad Rosco.

Keyser Sauzee
28-04-2018, 07:53 PM
I can’t remember one of his goals. He scored today, against rangers at Ibrox, hearts at ER and Celtic at ER, what’s the other one?

Pretty Boy
28-04-2018, 07:53 PM
How many starts and goals has he got now?

He’s scored 5 in 12. Think 9 of them have been starts.

His career goal record is 59 in 121 which is more than decent.

Mr White
28-04-2018, 07:55 PM
I can’t remember one of his goals. He scored today, against rangers at Ibrox, hearts at ER and Celtic at ER, what’s the other one?

Partick

Pretty Boy
28-04-2018, 07:55 PM

Partick Thistle.

RoscoHibby
28-04-2018, 07:56 PM
Bollocks, that's bad Rosco.

Hoping they go down like a lead balloon so we re-sign the wee fellae!
They've got to play 4th place team looking for playoffs next up then team just out of the drop zone last game of the season...really could go either way.

Ideal scenario for me is they go down and he don't make the world cup squad and let everyone know how much of a wee predator he is. Very selfish hibby specs on but there you go....😎🇳🇬

McD
28-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Hoping they go down like a lead balloon so we re-sign the wee fellae!
They've got to play 4th place team looking for playoffs next up then team just out of the drop zone last game of the season...really could go either way.

Ideal scenario for me is they go down and he don't make the world cup squad and let everyone know how much of a wee predator he is. Very selfish hibby specs on but there you go....😎🇳🇬

Or they go down, we get something sorted with him sharpish, then he heads off to the World Cup to star (copyright V. Romanov :wink:), and we have a player who’s happy, settled and bursting with confidence :greengrin

RoscoHibby
28-04-2018, 08:19 PM
Or they go down, we get something sorted with him sharpish, then he heads off to the World Cup to star (copyright V. Romanov :wink:), and we have a player who’s happy, settled and bursting with confidence :greengrin

Not sure how happy/settled he'd be when he's hearing he could get 20k a week a few hundred miles down the road...hoping what I said comes to fruition!