PDA

View Full Version : Referee today

we are hibs
28-04-2018, 05:44 PM
Complete clown. That is all.

Joe Baker2
28-04-2018, 05:48 PM
how he let Killie off with some of those tackles is beyond me.

Hibee Mac
28-04-2018, 05:50 PM
He had an absolute shocker. Embarrassingly bad, both teams will be going away thinking the same.

Dashing Bob S
28-04-2018, 06:02 PM
What everybody else said. If we had lost or drawn I would have cursed that idiot.

matty_f
28-04-2018, 06:03 PM
He was *****. The game was good despite him.

The standard of refereeing in this country is brutal.

norhfc
28-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Tried his best to ruin a great game, the penalty incident especially, think he gave a bounce up but not sure.

maturehibby
28-04-2018, 06:17 PM
Sent Stevie Clark to the stand at half time for remarks made to him in the tunnel so looks like a wee further seat in the stand
Can't imagine what he had to complain about as Roberson had he done his job right would sent two off before half time .
How they kept eleven on the park beggars belief
Good job Boyd helped him referee by getting in his face all the time to point out his errors throughout
Some referees might construed this as Dissent but Robertson did not
And his penalty decision that he changed his mind about showed up his inability to referee a game of this intensity
Another Clancy????

Hibeewilly
28-04-2018, 06:22 PM
After booking their number 6 the referee had three opportunities to send him off and bottled it each time........shocking refereeing.
Great performance from the boys though:flag::flag::flag:

Jack Hackett
28-04-2018, 06:33 PM
Just seen the penalty on Alba, and as I thought earlier... very definitely a penalty

StevieCowan
28-04-2018, 06:54 PM
Watched the game on Alba and didn’t think he was bad at all, opinions eh.

StevieCowan
28-04-2018, 06:54 PM
Just seen the penalty on Alba, and as I thought earlier... very definitely a penalty

The one with Kamberi, never a penalty

cabbageandribs1875
28-04-2018, 06:58 PM
kamberi's was a penalty every single day of the week, was certain at the game even more so watching the replay :agree: linesman will be embarrassed when he sees that again

StevieCowan
28-04-2018, 07:04 PM
kamberi's was a penalty every single day of the week, was certain at the game even more so watching the replay :agree: linesman will be embarrassed when he sees that again

The Killie player clearly played the ball?

Pretty Boy
28-04-2018, 07:06 PM
One of our players is going to get seriously hurt soon. Refs keep letting players away with bad challenges against us so players know they can get away with it. One day somebody is going to push it too far and hurt someone. There was a challenge on Stevenson today that was totally out of control and off the ground and the ref awarded a throw in. Their number 27 had 6 fouls, 2 bad ones, before he was booked.

You could tell by the way he was theatrically gesturing when talking to a Killie player early on that he wa another of those refs who think we have all paid to see him. The standard of refereeing in Scotland is shocking.

Pretty Boy
28-04-2018, 07:06 PM

Playing the ball doesn’t mean it isn’t a foul.

wookie70
28-04-2018, 07:07 PM
And missed it making contact with Flo. Definite pen

StevieCowan
28-04-2018, 07:09 PM
The Killie player gets in front of Kamberi and plays the ball, what am I missing here?

Feed McGraw
28-04-2018, 07:11 PM
I`m in FF upper, said at the game it was a penalty - everyone around me disagreed with me and now I`ve seen it on the telly I STILL think it`s a penalty. :confused:

we are hibs
28-04-2018, 07:12 PM
The Killie player gets in front of Kamberi and plays the ball, what am I missing here?

No he doesn't.

StevieCowan
28-04-2018, 07:13 PM
No he doesn't.

Are you saying that the Killie player doesn’t make any contact with the ball??

Jack Hackett
28-04-2018, 07:14 PM

At no point was he in front of Kamberi

Lago
28-04-2018, 07:16 PM
The one with Kamberi, never a penalty

Yes it was.

Lago
28-04-2018, 07:18 PM

He certainly didn't get in front of Kamberi, I suggest spec savers for you.

emerald green
28-04-2018, 07:20 PM
The Kilmarnock player brought Kamberi down, from behind, in the box. It didn't look like the Kilmarnock player got any of the ball either. A clear penalty.

Jack Hackett
28-04-2018, 07:21 PM
He certainly didn't get in front of Kamberi, I suggest spec savers for you.

The refs are tied in with them... doesn't seem to be working very well :greengrin

CMurdoch
28-04-2018, 07:22 PM
I thought he did fine.
Got all the main decisions right.
That is what you can wish for at best.
Steven Whittaker made more mistakes than the ref but scored a good goal.

After watching it on Alba the penalty could be argued both ways.

cabbageandribs1875
28-04-2018, 07:22 PM

the killie player clearly catches the back of kamberi's leg, and whilst listening to richard gordon et al on the radio driving home also saying it was a penalty...even the ref gave it jeezo

One Day Soon
28-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Today's ref worked pretty hard to keep eleven Killie players on the park and was consistently inconsistent in their favour. Didn't work, no points dropped to help The Statement FC.

Bad luck you fud.

Jack Hackett
the killie player clearly catches the back of kamberi's leg, and whilst listening to richard gordon et al on the radio driving home also saying it was a penalty...even the ref gave it jeezo

The Alba commentator said it was as well... At least, I think he did :greengrin

monktonharp
The Kilmarnock player brought Kamberi down, from behind, in the box. It didn't look like the Kilmarnock player got any of the ball either. A clear penalty.:agree:

Ringothedog
28-04-2018, 07:27 PM

The fact that to get the ball he fouls Kamberi? Just a thought.

wookie70
28-04-2018, 07:27 PM
The Killie player gets in front of Kamberi and plays the ball, what am I missing here? You must be talking about a different incident because the Killie Boy puts a foot in from behind, nowhere near the ball and very clearly clips Kamberi bringing him down. The ref had a great view and instinctively gave the correct decision before somehow remembering he wasn't meant to do that and overruling himself.

Lago
28-04-2018, 07:28 PM
:aok:
The refs are tied in with them... doesn't seem to be working very well :greengrin

StevieCowan
28-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Some of you will be due me an apology when you watch it again. The Killie player clearly toes the ball away when he gets in front of Kamberi. Kamberi then makes contact with the Killie players foot and goes down.

I actually still cannot believe that after watching it that anyone thinks it’s a penalty.

Onion
28-04-2018, 07:46 PM
He was *****. The game was good despite him.

The standard of refereeing in this country is brutal.

Game has improved a lot up here in the last few years while standard of refereeing has gone backward. Time for the clubs (and media cos) to read the Riot Act to the SFA/SPFL to get it sorted.

Then again, maybe Celtic and the club that used to form the Old Firm, are ratified with the way their games are managed :rolleyes:

Jack Hackett
28-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Some of you will be due me an apology when you watch it again. The Killie player clearly toes the ball away when he gets in front of Kamberi. Kamberi then makes contact with the Killie players foot and goes down.

I actually still cannot believe that after watching it that anyone thinks it’s a penalty.

I think it beggars belief that you continue to pursue this particular line in the face of universal support for the opposite view :greengrin

lapsedhibee
28-04-2018, 08:01 PM
Kamberi makes contact with the Killie players foot and goes down.

That's what I saw too. Like Flo, but he went down a bit too easily several times today.

Lancs Harp
28-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Not a penalty for me. Keep going Stevie. :wink:

hibbyfraelibby
28-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Actually thought the ref was ok. Lets some things go on both sides but no major cock ups. He was better than most we have endured this season. Got the penalty right if you watch ALBA and had the balls to change his mind once he spoke to the lino.

Pete70
28-04-2018, 08:32 PM
I've not seen it yet on tv but I sit in the FF lower and at the time i didn't think it was a pen. I thought Flo went into the back of the Killie defender.

However, the baffling thing for me was how the ref restareted the game with an uncontested drop ball in Killie's favour.

monktonharp
28-04-2018, 08:38 PM
I've not seen it yet on tv but I sit in the FF lower and at the time i didn't think it was a pen. I thought Flo went into the back of the Killie defender.

However, the baffling thing for me was how the ref restareted the game with an uncontested drop ball in Killie's favour. the "free" stoat of the ba' really baffled me too. still think it was a penalty though. :na na:

Criswell
28-04-2018, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=CMurdoch;5385019]I thought he did fine.
Got all the main decisions right.
That is what you can wish for at best.

Really don't know how you can think that? A clearer penalty you will never see and his failure to give their no. 6 a second yellow for that reckless lunge was ridiculous! The most bizarre thing was that he allowed Boyd to bully him all afternoon without censure. Came across as weak!

Deansy
28-04-2018, 10:50 PM
One of our players is going to get seriously hurt soon. Refs keep letting players away with bad challenges against us so players know they can get away with it. One day somebody is going to push it too far and hurt someone. There was a challenge on Stevenson today that was totally out of control and off the ground and the ref awarded a throw in. Their number 27 had 6 fouls, 2 bad ones, before he was booked.

You could tell by the way he was theatrically gesturing when talking to a Killie player early on that he wa another of those refs who think we have all paid to see him. The standard of refereeing in Scotland is shocking.

Some of the treatment our players have had to endure this season is criminal - though it's as much to do with it being vital the Hun get euro-football as well as the standard of refereeing !