PDA

View Full Version : 19 points

SirDavidsNapper
28-04-2018, 05:04 PM
Ahead of Hearts.

Mind when they were telling us to mind the gap in the wee league?

CathroMustStay
28-04-2018, 05:06 PM
#NaturalOrder

:nlgwa

Diclonius
28-04-2018, 05:11 PM
The best part is that even if they somehow win all their remaining games and we lose all of ours, it's still double figures.

28-04-2018, 05:11 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/176600-19-points-behind/

Joe Baker2
28-04-2018, 05:33 PM
aye, the kiddie fiddlers are 19 points behind. Howler of a season for them.

Northernhibee
28-04-2018, 05:41 PM
aye, the kiddie fiddlers are 19 points behind. Howler of a season for them.

Think someone said it on here, if Levein loses the next derby I don't think he'll be in charge next season. That "Natural Order" banner embarrassed him and another defeat would be even worse.

CapitalGreen
28-04-2018, 09:24 PM
A 43 point swing in our favour in 3 years after trailing them by 24 points in the Championship.

+ we won the Scottish Cup

Nevi_SOL
28-04-2018, 09:25 PM
Hearts are the same amount of points behind us as they are from the bottom of the league. :nlgwa

One Day Soon
28-04-2018, 09:38 PM
I'm feeling quite ended as a fan of This Particular Club club this evening. It's been nothing but downhill ever since 1-5. :boo hoo:

Pretty Boy
28-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Some of them still really believe they will be back in their ‘rightful place’ above us next year. They just don’t get it, if they are going to be above us they are going to have to earn it and it’s going to take time.

Mind you they are probably the same idiots who thought they would finish above us this season. The same clowns who were celebrating a 0-0 draw at half time in the last derby :faf:

I’m looking forward to reading Kiwidougs words of wisdom, he’s usually on the ball with his analysis.:rolleyes:

Tobias Funke
28-04-2018, 09:48 PM
Worth noting that if we win our final three games, which we are perfectly capable of, we will match their 2005/6 season points total. All done without cheating and financial doping.

NadeAteMyLunch!
28-04-2018, 09:48 PM
They’ll be back above us as soon as they are back at Tynecastle, which must be very soon. Wait a minute...[emoji848][emoji38]

SouthMoroccoStu
28-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Think someone said it on here, if Levein loses the next derby I don't think he'll be in charge next season. That "Natural Order" banner embarrassed him and another defeat would be even worse.

The fact that eejit was so unaware that he practically stood underneath it for the perfect photo opportunity shows how clueless he is

It’s a proper Kodak moment tbf

matty_f
28-04-2018, 10:31 PM

I don't read kickback these days but I'm guessing that they'll be in denial our just plain oblivious to all the signs that we are starting to forge ahead in many ways.

Without wanting to fall into the 'they're not or rivals anymore' nonsense that they came out with in the Romanov cheating years, there are some things that they should really be worried about:

Crowds- it's fair to say that Hearts have generally drawn a bigger crowd than us. This season that trend has reversed notably. Our bigger stadium means that unless they invest in more stadium development, we could consistently pull in more fans than them for a long, long time.

Winning - Hibs came up as Champions, we won the Scottish Cup 2 years ago, our development side has just won the double, our ladies team are constantly successful. Our club is becoming synonymous with success.

Derby record - fair enough we've a long way to go to get parity here, but the recent trend is overwhelmingly in our favour. 1 defeat in 11 for the Hibees, during which period we have dished out some lessons to them. Additionally, going down the age groups we're winning derbies regularly. Players coming through are seeing Hibs as the stronger team in this fixture these days.

Youth - as mentioned above, we just did the double and the signs are encouraging for players coming through. We are getting youth development right.

HSL - still a way to go you reach the numbers of FoH, but it's a growing movement that's gaining momentum.

Reputation - Hibs are in a great place at the moment. Talked about positively, we have a fantastic relationship with sponsors, and the press have been gushing about us. Hearts release statements that get ridiculed and get slated for their negative and thuggish performances. We have Fontaine leaving talking about his love for the club, they have Goncalves leaving and talking about the racist abuse he took from his own fans.

To be honest, the nineteen points that they're behind us should be the least of their worries.

Deansy
28-04-2018, 11:57 PM
I don't read kickback these days but I'm guessing that they'll be in denial our just plain oblivious to all the signs that we are starting to forge ahead in many ways.

Without wanting to fall into the 'they're not or rivals anymore' nonsense that they came out with in the Romanov cheating years, there are some things that they should really be worried about:

Crowds- it's fair to say that Hearts have generally drawn a bigger crowd than us. This season that trend has reversed notably. Our bigger stadium means that unless they invest in more stadium development, we could consistently pull in more fans than them for a long, long time.

Winning - Hibs came up as Champions, we won the Scottish Cup 2 years ago, our development side has just won the double, our ladies team are constantly successful. Our club is becoming synonymous with success.

Derby record - fair enough we've a long way to go to get parity here, but the recent trend is overwhelmingly in our favour. 1 defeat in 11 for the Hibees, during which period we have dished out some lessons to them. Additionally, going down the age groups we're winning derbies regularly. Players coming through are seeing Hibs as the stronger team in this fixture these days.

Youth - as mentioned above, we just did the double and the signs are encouraging for players coming through. We are getting youth development right.

HSL - still a way to go you reach the numbers of FoH, but it's a growing movement that's gaining momentum.

Reputation - Hibs are in a great place at the moment. Talked about positively, we have a fantastic relationship with sponsors, and the press have been gushing about us. Hearts release statements that get ridiculed and get slated for their negative and thuggish performances. We have Fontaine leaving talking about his love for the club, they have Goncalves leaving and talking about the racist abuse he took from his own fans.

To be honest, the nineteen points that they're behind us should be the least of their worries.

Both the crowds and the derby-record are 2 factors artificially altered due to their 30+ years of 'Other People's Money' or just plain 'Cheating' if you like ! They'll never admit it but deep down they know it -

'They have better players than us, a better manager, and if we are not careful, a bigger support'

If/when that time comes, unlike them it'll come about through honesty, hard-work and great football !

jgl07
29-04-2018, 12:01 AM
Mind the Gap!

jacomo
29-04-2018, 09:06 AM

Hearts will take no notice of us junkie peg-selling vermin.

They know Levein is on the right track and will back him forever.

Aldo
29-04-2018, 10:05 AM
We have financially cheated and lived out with our means to achieve our current success and it shouldn’t be allowed! 🤣🤣

This in a text from a yam associate this morning. Cannot see how we can afford the players we have so we are either cheating or not paying our way!!

Believe you me I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read this and the boy is being serious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29-04-2018, 10:13 AM
We have financially cheated and lived out with our means to achieve our current success and it shouldn’t be allowed! 🤣🤣

This in a text from a yam associate this morning. Cannot see how we can afford the players we have so we are either cheating or not paying our way!!

Believe you me I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read this and the boy is being serious?

Haha. I remember when we were cheating because we had loan players.

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Hearts need a decent manager. That should be their most important signing of the summer. Despite the hot air at Tynie,I think they know that too.

PapillonVert
29-04-2018, 10:19 AM
A 43 point swing in our favour in 3 years after trailing them by 24 points in the Championship.

+ we won the Scottish Cup

See what happens when there is a level playing field?

Aldo
29-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Haha. I remember when we were cheating because we had loan players.

I about spat out my coffee! This boy is deadly serious and said he was going to write to Queen B and ask why we are so far ahead when they are by far the bigger team etc

He reckons it’s by cheating!

Jack Hackett
29-04-2018, 10:27 AM

Their utterly blinkered misconceptions concerning this particular club beggars belief Aldo. One fud on keekboak was berating us about our cheating concerning the playing of loanees and our ability to fund them. Absolutely no mention or acknowledgement of their own list of players currently belonging to other clubs. Indeed, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually thinks hertz own them because, let's be brutally honest here, they're not the sharpest pencils in the box. Just to refresh his memory

Naismith
Adao
Milinkovic
Randall
Mitchell

That's 5 players... Hibs also have 5... but we're cheating

:lolyam:

They really make it so easy to laugh at them

Aldo
29-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Their utterly blinkered misconceptions concerning this particular club beggars belief Aldo. One fud on keekboak was berating us about our cheating concerning the playing of loanees and our ability to fund them. Absolutely no mention or acknowledgement of their own list of players currently belonging to other clubs. Indeed, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually thinks hertz own them because, let's be brutally honest here, they're not the sharpest pencils in the box. Just to refresh his memory

Naismith
Adao
Milinkovic
Randall
Mitchell

That's 5 players... Hibs also have 5... but we're cheating

:lolyam:

They really make it so easy to laugh at them

Indeed. They don’t and never will get it. They group I know are in their 40’s and used to their club splashing the cash regardless.

They will continue to think this because of their years of not paying their way and using other people’s money.

Every now and and I mention the admin list and they hate it and said it’s in the past and it’s been dealt with. I have told them they have their 1-5 comfy blankie and I’ll never let them forget they helped us to win the SC and the lady Haig poppy fund!

truehibernian
29-04-2018, 10:51 AM
I about spat out my coffee! This boy is deadly serious and said he was going to write to Queen B and ask why we are so far ahead when they are by far the bigger team etc

He reckons it’s by cheating!

Unfinished (and late) main stand development, dressing room cliques and some players not liking Levein, their academy having to be brought forward a year earlier then anticipated, very poor scouting system, players given incredible (and unheard of in the modern game) contracts both in financial terms and length, ridiculous 1980's 'visions' of Liverpool boot rooms, introducing 16 year old boys way too early, inflating their worth/skill, and wondering why they aren't immediate stars, relying on rich supporters (much needed) cash injections to bail them out, terrible investment (or lack of) regards their pitch and undersoil system, a cardigan wearing fanbase continually stuck in the past and full of 'history men', an ever growing divide between their fans and their board/owner..............and promoting they sell chips :faf:

Tell him to copy and paste Aldo, it'll save him time :greengrin

#LeveinandBudgeMustStay :aok::greengrin

Jack Hackett
29-04-2018, 11:02 AM
Indeed. They don’t and never will get it. They group I know are in their 40’s and used to their club splashing the cash regardless.

They will continue to think this because of their years of not paying their way and using other people’s money.

Every now and and I mention the admin list and they hate it and said it’s in the past and it’s been dealt with. I have told them they have their 1-5 comfy blankie and I’ll never let them forget they helped us to win the SC and the lady Haig poppy fund!

They're paying their way now bud, and through the nose... all those DD's, auctions, massively overpriced season tickets, lego buses and cavernous cash cows. Problem is they are getting the square root of f*** all for it. The money they are giving is dropping into a massive black hole and will continue to empty their pockets for years to come. Other peoples money paid higher dividends and they can't come to terms with their money resulting in the crap they have to watch every week

Aldo
29-04-2018, 11:13 AM
Unfinished (and late) main stand development, dressing room cliques and some players not liking Levein, their academy having to be brought forward a year earlier then anticipated, very poor scouting system, players given incredible (and unheard of in the modern game) contracts both in financial terms and length, ridiculous 1980's 'visions' of Liverpool boot rooms, introducing 16 year old boys way too early, inflating their worth/skill, and wondering why they aren't immediate stars, relying on rich supporters (much needed) cash injections to bail them out, terrible investment (or lack of) regards their pitch and undersoil system, a cardigan wearing fanbase continually stuck in the past and full of 'history men', an ever growing divide between their fans and their board/owner..............and promoting they sell chips :faf:

Tell him to copy and paste Aldo, it'll save him time :greengrin

#LeveinandBudgeMustStay :aok::greengrin

Superb. Hope you don’t mind but I’ve copied and pasted this response and sent it to him. The know what the response will be.

You do realise that that generation will never ever get it.

Aldo
29-04-2018, 11:14 AM
They're paying their way now bud, and through the nose... all those DD's, auctions, massively overpriced season tickets, lego buses and cavernous cash cows. Problem is they are getting the square root of f*** all for it. The money they are giving is dropping into a massive black hole and will continue to empty their pockets for years to come. Other peoples money paid higher dividends and they can't come to terms with their money resulting in the crap they have to watch every week

They are and you are indeed correct. All very pleasing!

PapillonVert
29-04-2018, 11:22 AM

A few on KB are beginning to see the light and are claiming they will not renew STs. Whether that is the anger/frustration of the moment, who knows?

But I suspect that once the penny drops that The Cheating Years ain't coming back anytime soon and Budge/Levein are as good as it gets, wouldn't be surprised if more and more decide to drop their STs and cancel the DDs.

GGTTH

SouthMoroccoStu
29-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Who’s our 5th loan signing?

Mclaren
Kamberi
Barker
Allan
And...

hibbyfraelibby
29-04-2018, 11:36 AM
See what happens when there is a level playing field?

But that surely is their problem. We play on a level playing field whereas they have a ploughed tattie patch.

hibbyfraelibby
29-04-2018, 11:41 AM

Mclaren
Kamberi
Barker
Allan
And...

We have more out on loan than in on loan...

Famous Fiver
29-04-2018, 11:44 AM
They are still financially doping.

'Benefactors' and FOH are funding their lunatic aspirations.

We are paying our way through increased income by success on the pitch, and good organisation off it.

If any of them can't see this, then they are deluded.

Eyrie
29-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Hearts will take no notice of us junkie peg-selling vermin.

They know Levein is on the right track and will back him forever.

Now that is the dream scenario .... for us!

Keith_M
29-04-2018, 01:25 PM

TBF, most of the people commenting on that thread admit the reality of the situation.

Karma's a bitch.

Jack Hackett
29-04-2018, 01:58 PM

Mclaren
Kamberi
Barker
Allan
And...

Rherras

hibbyfraelibby
29-04-2018, 02:16 PM
Rherras

Is he a loan or a short term contract? Either way hes a wage thief

Billy Whizz
29-04-2018, 02:20 PM

He’s injured I believe

SouthMoroccoStu
29-04-2018, 02:22 PM
Rherras

Ah!!

Is it bad I completely forgot about him

Genuinely thought we’d signed him

IGRIGI
29-04-2018, 02:24 PM
In fairness to Rherras he posted a tweet that had the maroon legions foaming from the mouth which has been worth the wages alone.

Jack Hackett
29-04-2018, 02:26 PM

He's on loan from KV Mechelen, and it's a bit harsh calling him a wage thief. Guy's come here looking for game time. I'm sure he'll be disappointed he's not getting any.

SirDavidsNapper
29-04-2018, 02:33 PM
In fairness to Rherras he posted a tweet that had the maroon legions foaming from the mouth which has been worth the wages alone.

At least he'll go away with stories of how he played for an excellent Edinburgh team

gillythehibby
29-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Deluded pricks who conveniently forget about years of financial doping. I *** hate them !

hibees 7062
29-04-2018, 09:55 PM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31503973_10155705454181799_1835426124729942016_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=0e7885af898f3b2eff8034002a82de7e&oe=5B98E0EB

Peevemor
01-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Busby1985 across on Brokeback gets it

I agree. The penny won’t drop till November when we’ve been patched out the league cup and started the season poorly. I can all ready see how next season is gonna pan out, we have previous with it. We’ve signed Steven MacLean, hes averaged less than 8 goals every season of his career, he’s 36 and his legs don’t work, still be better than hibs front 2 tho, according to most on here. When Jamie McLaren picked them over us everyone laughed at his lack of ambition. He’s scored goals for fun and has pretty much secured his place on the plane to the World Cup, do you think he’d have done that here? If McGinn goes to Celtic, they’ll get Allen in the deal and he’s better than every midfielder we have at the club. It makes no sense this “hibs will lose all their best players patter”. Lennons success in the transfer window also makes that patter even more embarrassing. They signed McLaren and Kamberi, we brought in Naismith. Right now I’d drive Naismith back down to norwich myself he’s been that bad. Hibs are looking at bringing in Crawford and we are looking to bring in a boy that can’t cut it at caley. Hibs youth team have just won the league and cup double but our youngsters are better? We can’t see what’s right in front of our faces sometimes. Our mentality on and off the pitch is all wrong. The marketing of the club reminds me of Terry butchers green and white army patter when hibs where going down. Totally out of touch with the feeling amongst the fans. Teams pumped 2 nil easily away from home and the clubs on social media reminding us about he ticket office opening times. The club would rather make videos encouraging people to buy Gorgie live tickets than actual match tickets. Getting Gary Locke to talk about the great laughs it’s gonna be and the nice food on offer, it’s mental. Then we have the football side of the business. The moneyball idea hasn’t worked in terms of our transfer policy. Tony Watt, Sammon, Kenny Anderson, El hass, Adibola, Naismith, Hughes, Smith, the full Cathro transfer window all brought in with the idea that we could fix them and get the best out them then sell them on. All turned out to be huge wastes of money. Martin on a 3 year deal? Now we’ve signed two strikers who don’t score goals and trying to bring in a winger not good enough for the championship, how can people think next season is getting better? Hughes is in line for a contract extension swell, he’s been brutal, who cares what he’s like in the changing room for the young boys, he’s damaging their confidence on the park by being rank rotten. File Cowie into the same bracket. For two seasons ive heard how Cowie is good player and gives his all, he’s pony and does literally nothing other than run about. I know you disagree but I stand by my statement that they are light years ahead of us, as it stands now.

Famous Fiver
01-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Must tell Busby to get off the fence and tell us what he really thinks.

Kato
01-05-2018, 03:28 PM
The same clowns who were celebrating a 0-0 draw at half time in the last derby :faf:

Weirdos. Totally beside themselves that they hadn't conceded then total silence from them in the second half.

Oscar T Grouch
02-05-2018, 08:34 AM
Their 19 points back thread mentions a Graham Spiers article in the times that has the headline ‘A cloud on the horizon for Hibs’. I don’t have a sign up for the times anyone know what cloud he is talking about? I’d assume the chance of losing players in the summer, but that’s the same for all teams in Scotland.

SirDavidsNapper
02-05-2018, 08:57 AM
Weirdos. Totally beside themselves that they hadn't conceded then total silence from them in the second half.

They must go into derbys absolutely bricking it

greenlex
02-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Busby1985 across on Brokeback gets it
Beautiful

FilipinoHibs
02-05-2018, 09:19 AM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31503973_10155705454181799_1835426124729942016_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=0e7885af898f3b2eff8034002a82de7e&oe=5B98E0EB

You have to love them. The level of delusion is incredible!

Onceinawhile
02-05-2018, 10:55 AM
Their 19 points back thread mentions a Graham Spiers article in the times that has the headline ‘A cloud on the horizon for Hibs’. I don’t have a sign up for the times anyone know what cloud he is talking about? I’d assume the chance of losing players in the summer, but that’s the same for all teams in Scotland.

That's pretty much the gist of it. Losing McGinn, McGeough and Allan.

Oscar T Grouch
02-05-2018, 10:56 AM

Cool thanks. I thought that if it was more there’d be something on here about it.

Souter96Mac
02-05-2018, 11:08 AM

Yeah we'll lose them and not replace any of them, whilst Hearts will sign 8 world beaters to turn everything around. Don't forget their signing Mcgeouch, Henderson and Riordan.

WeeRussell
02-05-2018, 11:12 AM
The best thing for me is that I'll bet there's plenty more than me that didn't know the number of points.

Bigger fish to fry and looking up the way rather than those languishing miles behind us in more ways than one.

Until the derby of course. :greengrin

Crazyhorse
02-05-2018, 11:24 AM
He's on loan from KV Mechelen, and it's a bit harsh calling him a wage thief. Guy's come here looking for game time. I'm sure he'll be disappointed he's not getting any.

I like KV Mechelen. Played fantastic football when I used to watch them 86-87 season. One more European trophy that Deadco!

hibees 7062
02-05-2018, 07:46 PM
https://scontent.fbhx3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31781868_1936445936365730_2883292209585586176_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGNBck-BLwf74s2TY6ivL7lLraXD01fsnWOVnACSnWhRlAz0HKT9UwpR6 fn5wPlZXKzpleO-RfzTFC-xFyTg8_8W7UAMuCQ75kKneSyJqQs3g&oh=9f7386ec65c13b82e7e12db9639ef9db&oe=5B60A4DB

Aldo
02-05-2018, 07:48 PM
https://scontent.fbhx3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31781868_1936445936365730_2883292209585586176_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGNBck-BLwf74s2TY6ivL7lLraXD01fsnWOVnACSnWhRlAz0HKT9UwpR6 fn5wPlZXKzpleO-RfzTFC-xFyTg8_8W7UAMuCQ75kKneSyJqQs3g&oh=9f7386ec65c13b82e7e12db9639ef9db&oe=5B60A4DB

WTF. Tell me they are not selling these down Tiny way?? 🤣🤣

Ryan91
02-05-2018, 07:54 PM

No doubt they'll be telling us about how all the beautiful/cool/awesome people will be wearing those shoes this Summer. Our poor, junkie, spoon burning, peg selling hobo minds just cannot comprehend the sheer magnificence.

greenlex
02-05-2018, 07:57 PM
Started a new job a few weeks ago. Been meaning to get myself a Hibs mug as there’s. a Jambo or two there. Kept forgetting till the weekend there. In the meantime anotherJambo started. One I’d known fir a good few years. He brought in his Hearts mug. It’s basically the Hearts crest and the Roseberry sherbet colours of that God awful away strip of last year. Anyhoo I rocked up with mine today. The conversation of price came up . I paid £8 for my thing of beauty and he moaned he parted with £12 for his effort. Miles ahead in every department. Shafted sprung to mind.

Jack Hackett
02-05-2018, 07:58 PM
WTF. Tell me they are not selling these down Tiny way?? 🤣🤣

Really really glad I don't live in Edinburgh if they are. I wouldn't be able to contain myself :jamboclow

Aldo
02-05-2018, 07:58 PM
No doubt they'll be telling us about how all the beautiful/cool/awesome people will be wearing those shoes this Summer. Our poor, junkie, spoon burning, peg selling hobo minds just cannot comprehend the sheer magnificence.

I’d rather be an ugly uncool boring poor peg selling hobo than wear those. Thank ****

Aldo
02-05-2018, 08:00 PM
Really really glad I don't live in Edinburgh if they are. I wouldn't be able to contain myself :jamboclow

I cannot contain myself now!

Scott Allan Key
02-05-2018, 08:07 PM

I’d rather step in dug*****.

Radium
02-05-2018, 08:10 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180502/4434b5cb9dfb932ea2691403d3e37b1c.jpg

New Audi advert

O'Rourke3
02-05-2018, 08:17 PM

:faf: Made from mock Danish building bricks?

Sir David Gray
02-05-2018, 08:22 PM

Are they real?

Where did you see them?

SuperAllyMcleod
02-05-2018, 08:24 PM

Shoes with dog**** on them before you even wear them! [emoji23]

Jack Hackett
02-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Shoes with dog**** on them before you even wear them! [emoji23]

Looks like the dog followed up with a good boak

Kato
02-05-2018, 08:37 PM

'kin hell, that hurt the old yaks.

Makes more sense with the rest of accessories .

hibees 7062
02-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Are they real?

Where did you see them?

One of them posted it on facebook

theonlywayisup
02-05-2018, 10:25 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180502/4434b5cb9dfb932ea2691403d3e37b1c.jpg

New Audi advert

Is it this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSUF7-xQHrA

If so, it's from last year.

Deansy
02-05-2018, 11:47 PM
You have to love them. The level of delusion is incredible!

New thread over on 'Throw-Back' tonight, asking for expectations for next season - absolute cracker !

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/176658-your-expectations-for-next-season/&

'Realistically, 2nd or 3rd in the league, win the League Cup and win the Scottish Cup'

'Reality' still light-years away from the PBS !

TelaStella
02-05-2018, 11:48 PM

F*** me it just gets better and better

Tynie01011973
03-05-2018, 07:21 AM
New thread over on 'Throw-Back' tonight, asking for expectations for next season - absolute cracker !

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/176658-your-expectations-for-next-season/&

'Realistically, 2nd or 3rd in the league, win the League Cup and win the Scottish Cup'

One of the believers penned this little gem

Oliver Twist
Happy Clapper
Oliver Twist
Paid Member_10

1,788 posts
Location - Section PR
Posted 11 hours ago
With a hybrid pitch the football will be very different and as a club with a good footballing ethos I'm confident we'll do very well next season.

🤣🤣🤣

ian cruise
03-05-2018, 07:21 AM

I doubt that is official merchandise (though with them who knows?), they look ike the sort of thing you get in random Facebook ads based on your browsing history, similar to the tshirts/jumpers that happen to be advertised on you Facebook and have your surname on it. I've had a few horrific "Hibs" branded stuff over the years when I was more active on Facebook.

Heisenberg
03-05-2018, 07:22 AM

I like how they are all clinging onto the hope that we’ll be weaker and will lose players (mainly McGinn and McGeough). Are we not allowed to sign players to replace the ones we lose like? Let’s be honest, we’ve got a much better track record with transfers than them in recent years. We will sign good replacements for anyone we lose. They’ll sign big bruisers who can’t run.

AltheHibby
03-05-2018, 07:30 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/flyjambojet/status/829990284201226240

Looks like they have a new team bus. With the usual accurate description!

The last comment could have been posted by Laugherty. 😀

Edit : i can't make the link a hyperlink. Grateful if somebody could fix it. Thanks.

Bostonhibby
03-05-2018, 07:33 AM

'Reality' still light-years away from the PBS !I cannae believe they've given up on winning the champions league.

Must be because they won it as planned by 2008.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Deansy
03-05-2018, 07:50 AM
One of the believers penned this little gem

Oliver Twist
Happy Clapper
Oliver Twist
Paid Member_10

1,788 posts
Location - Section PR
Posted 11 hours ago
With a hybrid pitch the football will be very different and as a club with a good footballing ethos I'm confident we'll do very well next season.

������

THAT'S the mind-set that baffles the **** out of me - 'as a club with a good footballing ethos' FFS ??. Just wtf is it that they see on their pitch that no other human can see - they've never been associated with 'good football' in their history ?. Big, strong, powerful teams are what they're about, teams that play 'physical football' !. Some of the posts on that thread literally take the breath away, the '2nd/3rd place' expectation for next season is widely shared but with little explanation of how this amazing transformation is going to happen - like their big-bros over in Govan, they really do beggar belief !

Looks like they have a new team bus. With the usual accurate description!

The last comment could have been posted by Laugherty. ��

Edit : i can't make the link a hyperlink. Grateful if somebody could fix it. Thanks.

AltheHibby
03-05-2018, 07:59 AM
Thanks, Deansy.

CFC1892
03-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Hey
I was born in Australia
Who is this team called Hearts [emoji846]

Fife-Hibee
03-05-2018, 08:37 AM
Reading KB now is like reading Hibs.net from several years previous. The 2 extremes. Those screaming for a complete overhaul and those pretending everything is perfectly fine. :faf:

SirDavidsNapper
03-05-2018, 09:08 AM

It's because of things like this Hearts will become an angry, bitter little club. It's exactly the same over in Scotland's second city with Rangers. Delusions of grandeur and unrealistic expectations based on years of financial doping. Hearts and Rangers will never again be the dominant club in their respective cities. Not for a very, very long time anyway.

hibbyfraelibby
03-05-2018, 09:09 AM

This is a wind up right? Even in granny Budge's universe they know they will never match brown cords and beige anoraks...

PapillonVert
03-05-2018, 09:19 AM
This is a wind up right? Even in granny Budge's universe they know they will never match brown cords and beige anoraks...

They don't match ANYTHING in the known universe.

Don't imagine that that would worry your average Jambo, though..

Fife-Hibee
03-05-2018, 10:07 AM

Brown cords being a half decent midfield and the beige anoraks being a competent strike force.

AltheHibby
03-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Reading KB now is like reading Hibs.net from several years previous. The 2 extremes. Those screaming for a complete overhaul and those pretending everything is perfectly fine. :faf:

What makes me laugh is their constant need to measure themselves against us. There's an inferiority complex the size of Nade's belly over there.

IGRIGI
03-05-2018, 10:18 AM

It's the foaming at the mouth and pure rage on show when one has the audacity to mention the 5-1 comfort blanket.

Radium
03-05-2018, 10:19 AM
Is it this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSUF7-xQHrA

If so, it's from last year.

Saw it before the Roma/ Liverpool match and assumed it was a new one [emoji53]

SirDavidsNapper
03-05-2018, 10:23 AM

They really are like the Hibs of the end of Yogi/Calderwood/Fenlon/Butcher era. Club a soft touch on and off the park and constant player revolving door

Deansy
03-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Thanks, Deansy.

No probs :wink:

greenlex
06-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Should the thread title be changed to 20 points?:greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2018, 02:52 PM
somehow only 4 yellow cards for the sparryheids today, will that be enough to put them top again in the shower of dirty *******s league table :dunno: