PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Frank Dougan

monktonharp
27-04-2018, 11:20 PM
He took the trouble to contact our branch re-bus passes at Hampden for the Youth Final and sorted it out for us. I explained that we had a small bus but still got our bus parking sorted. we were happy with that, although the usual call offs and no shows was annoying, for our branch funds. Great show with the Youth team, and the fans turn out was good too.:top marks

Since1875Hibs
28-04-2018, 12:13 AM
Seconded. Also sorted our bus, great night seeing the young team lift the trophy.

Forza Fred
28-04-2018, 03:32 AM
Good to see some positive feedback for the fans reps

Sure they do a lot of unheralded work behind the scenes on the club’s behalf that we never hear about.

Ilovehibs
28-04-2018, 06:22 AM
Good to see some positive feedback for the fans reps

Sure they do a lot of unheralded work behind the scenes on the club’s behalf that we never hear about.

Agree. Good to read.

BILLYHIBS
28-04-2018, 07:23 AM
Great guy Frank done a lot of work for HIBS fans throughout the years. I remember when he used to start the chants from the old North Stand Hibees ! Hibees ! Great memories.

Topographic Hibby
28-04-2018, 07:34 AM
Great guy Frank done a lot of work for HIBS fans throughout the years. I remember when he used to start the chants from the old North Stand Hibees ! Hibees ! Great memories.Ha!! That’s where my old man used to sit! In between the “Hibees”, they would stamp their feet on the rickety wooden floor. Right collection of characters and codgers sat in that stand, IIRC. :flag:

Pretty Boy
28-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Frank is brilliant at stuff like this. He got my vote this time around because he was down at ER handing out teas and coffees and answering questions when some of us had been camped out all night for Hearts tickets.

He's hands on and you just know he would be doing this sort of thing whether he was a fans rep or not.

Hibeewilly
28-04-2018, 07:58 AM
Yes I'll second all of that....Frank works hard for the fans and the club. Top guy

Billy Whizz
28-04-2018, 08:03 AM
Yes I'll second all of that....Frank works hard for the fans and the club. Top guy

Does all the unnoticed things too

Forza Fred
28-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Great guy Frank done a lot of work for HIBS fans throughout the years. I remember when he used to start the chants from the old North Stand Hibees ! Hibees ! Great memories.

I can remember when he used to start the Oggie Oggie OI! chant in the cow shed:greengrin