PDA

View Full Version : Password change

IFONLY
26-04-2018, 04:55 PM
I changed my password on the Hibs official page as I had forgotten my last one. Now I am able to log in but unable to try for tickets as my history doesnt allow me. I checked and all my history has been wiped. Has anyone else had this happen to them...if so how did you rectify it.

nonshinyfinish
26-04-2018, 05:11 PM
Do you have your client reference number? With that I expect the ticket office should be able to sort it.

If not, they can probably find you anyway with name, address etc.

ian cruise
26-04-2018, 05:12 PM
I changed my password on the Hibs official page as I had forgotten my last one. Now I am able to log in but unable to try for tickets as my history doesnt allow me. I checked and all my history has been wiped. Has anyone else had this happen to them...if so how did you rectify it.

When did you last buy tickets? I spent a couple of years just as a walk up instead of buying in advance and when I went to get tickets for a cat A game (think it was Hearts?) I was no longer was eligible. Think they clear it after a while. I now always buy in advance and use phone to scan through, even if it's on the day.

IFONLY
26-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Yes I have my reference number.......I have bought tickets for every away game this season

eezyrider
26-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Are you sure you just changed your password and didn't sign up for a new account by accident?

EZ

IFONLY
26-04-2018, 05:24 PM
Are you sure you just changed your password and didn't sign up for a new account by accident?

EZ

Changed my password through an e mail they sent me.

SChibs
26-04-2018, 05:29 PM
Changed my password through an e mail they sent me.

Did you give hibs a different email address at any stage? I bought a youth season ticket for my brother and it was linked to my other email and they asked me to set up a password for that

IFONLY
26-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Did you give hibs a different email address at any stage? I bought a youth season ticket for my brother and it was linked to my other email and they asked me to set up a password for that

No I only have one

nonshinyfinish
26-04-2018, 05:34 PM
Yes I have my reference number.......I have bought tickets for every away game this season

Then I'd say call/visit the ticket office. They should be able to fix it.

IFONLY
26-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Then I'd say call/visit the ticket office. They should be able to fix it.

Was going to do that ......hopefully they will answer there phone.

Hibrandenburg
26-04-2018, 05:38 PM
I had to change my password after getting hacked. I thought it was secure enough and was easy for me to remember as I used the year Saint Dominic was canonized by Pope Gregory the IX.

nonshinyfinish
26-04-2018, 05:56 PM
I had to change my password after getting hacked. I thought it was secure enough and was easy for me to remember as I used the year Saint Dominic was canonized by Pope Gregory the IX.

I'm 100% onboard for infosec jokes that require background reading. :aok:

Hibrandenburg
26-04-2018, 06:46 PM
I'm 100% onboard for infosec jokes that require background reading. :aok:

:greengrin

Not everyone gets my humour.

The Pointer
26-04-2018, 09:30 PM
I was trying to think up a new password the other day and it gets bloody hard, but I hit upon the Gaelic name of somewhere up north which I remembered p***ing myself laughing about a few years ago.

Shades of 'the Tartan Pimpernel'.