PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

Ardenttwo
26-04-2018, 12:17 PM
As I am out of the country for next 3 weeks I am trying to subscribe to the International package but it does not seem to be on offer I click on Hibs TV and it seems it’s the £5:99 a month package that is on offer

Fife-Hibee
26-04-2018, 12:21 PM
As I am out of the country for next 3 weeks I am trying to subscribe to the International package but it does not seem to be on offer I click on Hibs TV and it seems it’s the £5:99 a month package that is on offer

Are you out of the country right now? You need an international IP address to subscribe for the international package. The option isn't available to UK IP addresses.

lord bunberry
26-04-2018, 12:22 PM
Wait until you’re out of the country. Do it while you’re on WiFi as well if you’re doing it on mobile data it will still think you’re in the UK.

Ardenttwo
26-04-2018, 04:31 PM
Are you out of the country right now? You need an international IP address to subscribe for the international package. The option isn't available to UK IP addresses.

Yes I have been out of the country since last night

Ardenttwo
26-04-2018, 05:38 PM

When I went back in and sent it as a gift (to myself) International came up no problem. Crazy or what

Billy
26-04-2018, 06:56 PM

Drop me an email tomorrow: support@hibernianfc.co.uk

A quick check is showing that the IP address is showing as UK. I have run a check on this already but I'll speak to you via email. :agree:

The_Horde
26-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Drop me an email tomorrow: support@hibernianfc.co.uk

A quick check is showing that the IP address is showing as UK. I have run a check on this already but I'll speak to you via email. :agree:

You back at hibs Billy? Heard you'd gone off elsewhere!

norhfc
27-04-2018, 05:34 AM
Does anyone know if they are showing the Hearts and Aberdeen games live for overseas viewers ?

AZhibee
27-04-2018, 05:40 AM
Does anyone know if they are showing the Hearts and Aberdeen games live for overseas viewers ?

Website says yes!