PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN AWAY

RSS Bot
26-04-2018, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8630)

26-04-2018, 09:10 AM
Cue the stampede/online lottery on Monday!

penihibs
26-04-2018, 09:10 AM
Away down with sleeping bag now!!

Brightside
26-04-2018, 09:15 AM

To the call centre? :greengrin

penihibs
26-04-2018, 09:18 AM
To the call centre? :greengrin

Naw the phone box at the bottom of road!!

Mikey
26-04-2018, 10:13 AM
Excellent. I've switched Monday morning's appointments to Wednesday and I'm now logged in and in the queue :tee hee:

iwasthere1972
26-04-2018, 10:16 AM

I'm already here. About 500 in the queue. Rod going round with pies for everybody closely followed by John McGinn wheeling a tea trolley.

Geo_1875
26-04-2018, 10:49 AM
Excellent. I've switched Monday morning's appointments to Wednesday and I'm now logged in and in the queue :tee hee:

So your going to sit about doing **** all on Wednesday instead of Monday :wink:

Mikey
26-04-2018, 10:50 AM
So your going to sit about doing **** all on Wednesday instead of Monday :wink:

Both, if I can get away with it :wink:

wookie70
26-04-2018, 10:50 AM
Are the singing section getting their usual allowance. Think I will work from home on Monday and have a long lunch.

Pretty Boy
26-04-2018, 10:58 AM
Day off on Monday as I'm at the POTY dinner on Sunday so works out nicely.

Might try bribing a few folk with pints on Sunday as well.:greengrin

Diclonius
26-04-2018, 11:15 AM
Once again, this should be a ballot instead of a mad rush because it disadvantages people who can't get time off on Monday/aren't as internet-savvy.

It suits me, but I'd be raging if it didn't.

CMurdoch
26-04-2018, 11:18 AM
Game live on TV.
Enjoy the stampede.

HibeeHibernian4
26-04-2018, 11:45 AM
Once again, this should be a ballot instead of a mad rush because it disadvantages people who can't get time off on Monday/aren't as internet-savvy.

It should be loyalty points, because it disadvantages the people who go and follow Hibs all over Scotland year on year without any challenge for tickets at (typically) 10 out of 11 grounds, and they should be given first refusal on tickets for the 'big' away game at Tynecastle.

Mikey
26-04-2018, 11:51 AM
I wonder how many will go on sale? Away ST holders get 1 each, Edinburgh Club members can claim 2 each if they want and the Singing Section might take another 20-40.

Billy Whizz
26-04-2018, 11:59 AM
I wonder how many will go on sale? Away ST holders get 1 each, Edinburgh Club members can claim 2 each if they want and the Singing Section might take another 20-40.

Around 300 or so away season ticket holders, not sure how many Edin Club members there are though, plus players etc
Would have though around 2,800 or so on sale, think the Roseburn end holds 3,4000!

danhibees1875
26-04-2018, 12:01 PM

:agree:

They could have set this whole week as a time frame to register that you were a ST holder and wanted a ticket, then draw 3,000 (or whatever) people at random, they then have Monday to then buy their tickets.

Saves the systems getting overloaded with everyone jumping on at once.

3,000 people taking 5 minutes to buy tickets at any point in the day vs. 10,000 people spending an hour trying and a lottery as to whether they get a ticket or not.

Billy Whizz
26-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Where are they putting the TV box for this game?
Did it not take up a chunk of Hibs end tickets at the last league game?

adhibs
26-04-2018, 12:04 PM

Whats the Edinburgh club?

Billy Whizz
26-04-2018, 12:11 PM
Whats the Edinburgh club?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/edinburghsuite

Geo_1875
26-04-2018, 12:20 PM

They could have set this whole week as a time frame to register that you were a ST holder and wanted a ticket, then draw 3,000 (or whatever) people at random, they then have Monday to then buy their tickets.

3,000 people taking 5 minutes to buy tickets at any point in the day vs. 10,000 people spending an hour trying and a lottery as to whether they get a ticket or not.

But what about the people who want to sit with their mates and throw a strop if they can't get seats together. What if, god forbid, only 4 of the 5 who usually go everywhere together get tickets and their poor mate has to watch it on the tele? Or worse, what if all 5 got tickets but couldn't hold hands during the game?

wookie70
26-04-2018, 01:27 PM

So if you have the money you can guarantee a ticket for Tiny. What has spending a few bob more going to watch Hibs at home got to do with away derbies. Ticketing is the only thing that LD seems to have a blindspot with. Good luck to all those that go to away games in getting a ticket on Monday. Attendance at games should be all that is considered for games like these.

ancient hibee
26-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Only one stand?Surely a club statement must be imminent.

Steven79
26-04-2018, 01:35 PM
Only one stand?Surely a club statement must be imminent.

It beggers belief that our most loyal fans are being treated this way and we shall not forget what this particular club has done and we will keep this in mind for ticketing arrangements both home and away in the future.....

Keith_M
26-04-2018, 01:36 PM
I would love to go to this game.

Can't they just switch it to Murrayfield?

Hibeewilly
26-04-2018, 01:37 PM

That would just create a black market as season ticket holders with no intention of going would register and if they get a ticket sell it on. Loyalty points is the only fair way IMO

Steven79
26-04-2018, 01:38 PM
That would just create a black market as season ticket holders with no intention of going would register and if they get a ticket sell it on. Loyalty points is the only fair way IMO

What's to stop people doing that now?

Clerie Green
26-04-2018, 01:41 PM
Magic ! Just got mine , 4 together right behind the goals !

:greengrin:thumbsup::greengrin

hughio
26-04-2018, 02:04 PM

too sensible

Hibeewilly
26-04-2018, 02:12 PM
What's to stop people doing that now?
I suppose that's right Steven but lots of season ticket holders currently don't want the hassle of scrambling for tickets.......putting your name down for a ballot would attract a lot more. I'm firmly in the loyalty points corner that way regular away game attendees are looked after

danhibees1875
26-04-2018, 02:13 PM

I really don't think that would happen. Each ticket would be easily traced to the season ticket holder and I like to think, maybe nieve, that Hibs fans wouldn't do that (the minority who fell into the category of being ST holders but not wanting to go to the derby).

But what about the people who want to sit with their mates and throw a strop if they can't get seats together. What if, god forbid, only 4 of the 5 who usually go everywhere together get tickets and their poor mate has to watch it on the tele? Or worse, what if all 5 got tickets but couldn't hold hands during the game?

I think you're being sarcastic, but you do maybe have a point there actually. Especially for those going with children.

Aim Here
26-04-2018, 02:39 PM

One thing that might work between the two Edinburgh clubs would be if they synchronized the turnstiles to recognize each other's season tickets and gained entry using them (obviously after having bought tickets via the away team site). That way anyone wishing to try ticket touting under a lottery system has to risk their season ticket getting pinched by whoever buys it, which might be a suitable deterrent.

Of course, Hearts offers a loyalty point system, so maybe they wouldn't be up for doing anything.

I really don't think that would happen. Each ticket would be easily traced to the season ticket holder.

Without Hearts having a face recognition database of all Hibernian Season Ticket holders (or my suggestion above), how can they tell if the person putting the ticket through the turnstiles was the same as the Season Ticket holder who bought the ticket?

danhibees1875
26-04-2018, 03:48 PM
Without Hearts having a face recognition database of all Hibernian Season Ticket holders (or my suggestion above), how can they tell if the person putting the ticket through the turnstiles was the same as the Season Ticket holder who bought the ticket?

I was meaning it would only be season ticket holders who had tickets and if row Q seat 62 was seen being sold on eBay for £100 they'd trace it back to Mr aim here, and would cancel the ticket and tell you not to do that again/exclude you from the next derby draw.

adhibs
26-04-2018, 09:34 PM

Sounds alright but theirs no way that should that gurantee two tickets. Not that its a major issue, as it'll be a minimal number of people that are legible. The tiered privelages based on season ticket cost doesnt seem a good route to go down though.

Mikey
02-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Are tickets available for collection yet? I'll be down that way tomorrow.

Billy Whizz
02-05-2018, 05:11 PM
Are tickets available for collection yet? I'll be down that way tomorrow.

Away season tickets are from tomorrow, so you should be ok

Mikey
02-05-2018, 05:12 PM

Ta.

SteveHFC
02-05-2018, 08:49 PM

got mine on tuesday

Hermit Crab
03-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Save yourselves a trip to the TO, the Hearts ones are not ready, I'm just off nightshift and I was in this morning at 10am. Won't be ready until tomorrow at earliest. Pain in the erse as I now can't collect until Wednesday due to work. :fuming:

Billy Whizz
03-05-2018, 10:15 AM
Save yourselves a trip to the TO, the Hearts ones are not ready, I'm just off nightshift and I was in this morning at 10am. Won't be ready until tomorrow at earliest. Pain in the erse as I now can't collect until Wednesday due to work. :fuming:

Someone said they got them on Tuesday?

PercyHibs
03-05-2018, 10:16 AM

I got mine on Tuesday

Hermit Crab
03-05-2018, 10:17 AM
Someone said they got them on Tuesday?

Yeah I know, two folk in front of me turned away as they're not ready, thousands to sort through the boy said.

Billy Whizz
03-05-2018, 10:21 AM
Yeah I know, two folk in front of me turned away as they're not ready, thousands to sort through the boy said.

Away season ticket holders should be done 1st, as they take payment the day before, and pull them out

Hermit Crab
03-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Away season ticket holders should be done 1st, as they take payment the day before, and pull them out

There was a pile of them lying on the desk, to be honest the boy never even asked if we were AST holders, just said they are not ready.

Ginger Gehagan
03-05-2018, 10:53 AM

Bit of a pisser for you, but you've just put my mind at ease as I was starting to worry my tickets had been lost in the post! They usually arrive the day after I order them.

SteveHFC
03-05-2018, 11:19 AM
I got mine on Tuesday
AST got mine on tuesday

Billy Whizz
03-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Ticket office saying Hearts tickets not available to pick until Saturday, although I’d chance it tomorrow if that’s all you can do

1van Sprou7e
03-05-2018, 12:54 PM

Nae bother mate I'll collect them for you :)

Mikey
03-05-2018, 01:45 PM
Ticket office saying Hearts tickets not available to pick until Saturday, although I’d chance it tomorrow if that’s all you can do

I hope they're open on Monday, despite the bank holiday, as I'm going up to Aberdeen on Saturday.