PDA

View Full Version : Any word on when Hertz tickets will go on sale?

Juice-Terry
26-04-2018, 07:49 AM
:confused:

H18 SFR
26-04-2018, 07:53 AM
They're cutting our allocation apparently lol.

Billy Whizz
26-04-2018, 07:59 AM

Tell you how bad they are at organising things
One of the lads I play football with on a Wednesday was telling me last night
Went up to get 2 tickets for him and his son for the Derby. Was told couldn’t get 2 together. So left the TO, then thought what about the padded seats in the new stand. Went back to the TO and enquired about the padded seats in the new stand, as there always empty. Was told no problem plenty of seats to sell in that area at £44 each😄
Yet he could have walked and not bought any

Shambles of a club

Mikey
26-04-2018, 08:01 AM
Tell you how bad they are at organising things
One of the lads I play football with on a Wednesday was telling me last night
Went up to get 2 tickets for him and his son for the Derby. Was told couldn’t get 2 together. So left the TO, then thought what about the padded seats in the new stand. Went back to the TO and enquired about the padded seats in the new stand, as there always empty. Was told no problem plenty of seats to sell in that area at £44 each😄
Yet he could have walked and not bought any

Shambles of a club

Ouch. Don't we sell the equivalent seats for £31?

1van Sprou7e
26-04-2018, 08:03 AM

No chance

green&left
26-04-2018, 08:03 AM

£38 for Cat A games and £32 for Cat B.

Billy Whizz
26-04-2018, 08:10 AM

It was £38 for Celtic, but great seats

Just find it staggering that their TO don’t try and sell these, it’s not as if there awash with cash

They also encourage their fans, where possible, to purchase with cash, or cheque. This will help us avoid the fees associated with debit and credit cards.

Who the hell runs about with a cheque book nowadays🤣

Ronniekirk
26-04-2018, 08:19 AM
Surprised they haven't tried to move game to Murray field to help pay to get thier new Stand completed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikey
26-04-2018, 08:25 AM

:aok:

Billy Whizz
26-04-2018, 08:30 AM

Are Hibs selling these as season ticket seats next season?

Hibee87
26-04-2018, 08:38 AM

I would be mega surprised at that. Not sure where I read it (maybe a response to a question at the AGM) but when asked about cutting allocation to Cat A games if demand was there im almost positive the response was it would be considered for cat A games with the exception of hearts where we have some sort of agreement that we would always give them the full stand as they give us the Roseburn.

dp00
26-04-2018, 08:40 AM
I would be mega surprised at that. Not sure where I read it (maybe a response to a question at the AGM) but when asked about cutting allocation to Cat A games if demand was there im almost positive the response was it would be considered for cat A games with the exception of hearts where we have some sort of agreement that we would always give them the full stand as they give us the Roseburn.

We shouldn’t cut hearts allocation for two reasons -

- will just result in them cutting ours
- and the rangers will get more raging [emoji23]

hibbyfraelibby
26-04-2018, 08:42 AM
It was £38 for Celtic, but great seats

Just find it staggering that their TO don’t try and sell these, it’s not as if there awash with cash

They also encourage their fans, where possible, to purchase with cash, or cheque. This will help us avoid the fees associated with debit and credit cards.

One of the first obvious signs you see of an organisation with a cash flow problem is a request to be paid in cash...

Hibee87
26-04-2018, 08:45 AM
We shouldn’t cut hearts allocation for two reasons -

- will just result in them cutting ours
- and the rangers will get more raging [emoji23]

Exactly the point I was trying to make, we have a gentlemens agreement of sorts I think where we both offer the full stand (situations in the future might mean they only need half a stand, but thats a different discussion lol)

The huns already have the same agreement with Celtic where they both get more tickets that any other team, so any seeth from them would be extra hilarious at their stupidity and irony of such a complaint.

Leith's finest
26-04-2018, 08:48 AM
Reason hearts tickets not on sale yet, pushing to get tickets sold for our last two home games, so i think it will be next monday

Alan62
26-04-2018, 08:52 AM

I think you'll find that chaps who wear leather driving gloves pretty much always have a cheque book secreted in the glove compartment of their Rover or tucked into the inner pocket of their tweed sports jackets alongside the fountain pen presented to them on their 18th birthday by parents whose hearts were bursting with pride as the upstanding young fellow went off to his first day in a job for life at the bank/Standard Life/Edinburgh Council.

Hermit Crab
26-04-2018, 08:53 AM
A few whoosh moments on here. Hearts will not be cutting out allocation for the derby. We will always get the full roseburn just like they will always get the full Dunbar end.

Tynie01011973
26-04-2018, 09:10 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8630