PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarrassing Self-Pitying Club In Scotland

Dashing Bob S
25-04-2018, 11:56 AM
A two horse race once again, I'm afraid, between the current Statement table leaders and the kings of the quality statement.

Bostonhibby
25-04-2018, 12:00 PM
The team formerly known as Glasgow rangers are clear winners here surely.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Geo_1875
25-04-2018, 12:49 PM
The statements from Dr Budge, while works of literary fiction to match anything from Jakey Rowling, lack the precise, almost legalese, pompousity of those emanating from Level 5.

BH Hibs
25-04-2018, 12:56 PM
And the NEW Roaster Champions of the World........ Sevcoooohhhhhh

lord bunberry
25-04-2018, 01:06 PM
While I have the utmost respect for what hearts have achieved in the statement league this season, I feel that the hun has produced that wee bit more quality when it comes to others laughing at them.

Clerie Green
25-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Choices , choices. Full fat or diet !

:na na: :aok: :thumbsup:

One Day Soon
25-04-2018, 01:14 PM
There's just no contest here.

With Hearts you get the impression that the statements are genuinely trying to explain (badly) what they are doing, despite the fact that they are usually just pish filled nonsense which are almost routinely contradicted by subsequent events.

With The Rangers it seems like the statements are becoming a substitute for the football itself.

Could they become Scottish footballs's first wholly virtual club? I suppose they already are after they went out of existence...

Hermit Crab
25-04-2018, 01:18 PM
One person voted for Hearts! :confused:

jacomo
25-04-2018, 02:30 PM
Just can’t see past Sevco for this one.

Both produce cringeworthy and hilarious missives, but the bigots from Govan have unbeatable amounts of self-pity mixed with underlying menace.

GreenLake
25-04-2018, 02:47 PM
The statements from Dr Budge, while works of literary fiction to match anything from Jakey Rowling, lack the precise, almost legalese, pompousity of those emanating from Level 5.

I know her PhD was honorary and not a real one, but if she had done a PhD what would her Thesis be titled?

A few suggestions to start:

"Essays on Compound Interest."
"Euro Area Imbalances: Three Essays on Offshoring, Expenditure Growth and Expenditure Switching." (this is a real title)
"New Empirical Methods and Approaches to Profiting from Non-Profit Foundations."
"Novel Methods in Equity Retention."
"A Computer Analysis of Football Played in the Cloud."

NZ Green
25-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Hearts have too much of an ego to feel self pity. The Rangers are just on a next level, its like watching a 15 year old square-going a bouncer because he wouldn't accept his fake ID.

Deansy
25-04-2018, 03:02 PM

At least Budge has the bottle to put her name to their statements - the unsigned ones from Greyskull reflect their cowardly nature !

Pretty Boy
25-04-2018, 03:14 PM
It's not even a contest.

Yet again Hearts are proven to be a 'big team' only in their own heads and lack the ability to really compete for titles.

Rangers win by a country mile.

JeMeSouviens
25-04-2018, 03:15 PM
I would've thought Rangers would push Sevco quite close, albeit they're dead. :na na:

Clerie Green
25-04-2018, 03:25 PM
Hearts have too much of an ego to feel self pity. The Rangers are just on a next level, its like watching a 15 year old square-going a bouncer because he wouldn't accept his fake ID.
Very succinctly put . :aok:

Bostonhibby
25-04-2018, 04:16 PM
I know her PhD was honorary and not a real one, but if she had done a PhD what would her Thesis be titled?

A few suggestions to start:

"Essays on Compound Interest."
"Euro Area Imbalances: Three Essays on Offshoring, Expenditure Growth and Expenditure Switching." (this is a real title)
"New Empirical Methods and Approaches to Profiting from Non-Profit Foundations."
"Novel Methods in Equity Retention."
"A Computer Analysis of Football Played in the Cloud."Beating inflation by investing in captive bonds:A win/win.[emoji6]

Stantons Angel
25-04-2018, 04:20 PM
At least you can read and understand what mrs budge is trying to get over to her support Whether its true or not is another question.

Rangers, well there is no contest as far as i am concerned! The statement last night must have come from the half brained nit wit who wrote the statement after the cup final.

Its as if its been written by a bairn and to use the phrase "beggars belief" in a statement issued on a business matter is really laughable.

I couldnt stop thinking about it last night, if i used a phrase like that when writing letters or emails at work, id be told off!

They are so wronged against and yet they lavish such filth and venom on the game we all love. The undercurrent of it all was threatening to sort us out when they have to give us tickets next season.......

the most laughable thing is the passage on their fans safety in that corner of the south stand? If they want to ensure fans safety they should come sit with me in that corner of the broomloan stand and they will find fear and intimidation in abundance.

When Leeanne saw this statement i bet there was a big smile on her face. They can no longer intimidate clubs or push their wishes on us they are so unpopular that it just seems to go right over their heads.

These loyal fans of theirs walked away and let their club die......... most of them are not football people and exist because of the vile sectarianism that they are brought up in. These are ways and traditions that should have been left behind centuries ago!

It will make a pleasant change that during the game we wont have to endure 90 mins of sectarian songs. That only leaves their rule brittania to sing to us...... they do not have a football song to their name!

The one thing i hope for is that those who have shouted for the south stand to be opened get off their bums and buy those tickets!

Dalianwanda
25-04-2018, 04:24 PM
No contest...Budge blethers some rubbish but it terms of deluded, arrogant, embarassing, shreaking, bombastic, callow, uncouth idiocy....we have only one winner.

Baader
25-04-2018, 05:11 PM
Sevco actually win something here.

Keith_M
25-04-2018, 06:09 PM
Sorry but Hearts are nowhere near the top of this particular league table.

The Zombie Bigots have this one totally sown up.

Alex Trager
25-04-2018, 06:13 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180425/ff219acebc3f353f5abb6ad7f9f37646.jpg

As of the 13th of April. So needs updated. @elgubbz

Green_one
25-04-2018, 06:17 PM
This poll beggars belief.

I bet a blue pound Sevco win . Can we use Rangers maths to decide which vote is bigger.

Hearts are no even trying to win. :rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
25-04-2018, 06:26 PM
The zombies win this at a canter.

It's not even close.

danhibees1875
25-04-2018, 06:29 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180425/ff219acebc3f353f5abb6ad7f9f37646.jpg

As of the 13th of April. So needs updated. @elgubbz

Hearts dominating the league table but rangers now in a European spot on beggers belief difference.

SideBurns
25-04-2018, 06:49 PM
Bigots Beggars Belief club win hands doon over the Jambos in this one. Pathetic, hateful mob

Jack Hackett
25-04-2018, 07:59 PM
This particular club's supporter says only one possible winner :lolrangers:

NAE NOOKIE
25-04-2018, 08:25 PM
New Huns by a mile .... The Hertz stuff is fanciful, often delusional and a wee bit sad at times. Sevco's stuff is dangerous in that it panders to the lowest common denominator of their support and stokes the fires of hatred and bigotry ... its a wonder they don't just put Fenian bassas refuse to remember their place on their website and be done with it.

monktonharp
25-04-2018, 10:05 PM
Bigots Beggars Belief club win hands doon over the Jambos in this one. Pathetic, hateful mobLike your style, with this one:greengrin BBBC the new institution to be in awe of.

Ozyhibby
25-04-2018, 10:43 PM
Do we get bonus points for being the subject of most of Sevco’s statements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dashing Bob S
26-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Huns statements qualitatively better and could still catch Yams by issuing a late rash of statements:

- Why Gerard won’t be manager but it’s nothing to do with him rejecting them
- Why Gerard won’t be manager but it’s nothing to do with him being a catholic
- Why Rangers fans caused trouble and sang sectarian songs at ER but it was all to do with Hibs goading ticket arrangements

Any others?

Eyrie
26-04-2018, 07:04 PM
Huns statements qualitatively better and could still catch Yams by issuing a late rash of statements:

- Why Gerard won’t be manager but it’s nothing to do with him rejecting them
- Why Gerard won’t be manager but it’s nothing to do with him being a catholic
- Why Rangers fans caused trouble and sang sectarian songs at ER but it was all to do with Hibs goading ticket arrangements

Any others?

Bound to be one explaining why Celtc's latest league title doesn't count because "Rangers" are still suffering from the concomitant after effects of the sectarian decision, which beggared belief, to "relegate" them for financial problems all caused by that particular man Craig Whyte.

Dashing Bob S
26-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Bound to be one explaining why Celtc's latest league title doesn't count because "Rangers" are still suffering from the concomitant after effects of the sectarian decision, which beggared belief, to "relegate" them for financial problems all caused by that particular man Craig Whyte.

Decent shout.

Northernhibee
26-04-2018, 07:10 PM
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around, does Jim Traynor release a greeting beetroot faced statement?

Greenfly
26-04-2018, 10:34 PM
Hearts surely deserve some credit for such utterly incompetent statements, heartbreaking excuses and for squaring up to the Rangers at times on the delusion level. But when it comes to the sheer seethe and steaming bitterness scale, the Rs take first prize every time ... such entertainment - we should really be grateful to them.

Deansy
26-04-2018, 10:56 PM
Shouldn't the Hun be awarded extra-points for their statements not being signed - you know - like 'Cowardice Points' - highlighted/denoted with a yellow asterisk so everyone knows exactly why they've been awarded ?

Greenfly
26-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Shouldn't the Hun be awarded extra-points for their statements not being signed - you know - like 'Cowardice Points' - highlighted/denoted with a yellow asterisk so everyone knows exactly why they've been awarded ?

Maybe they could add another wee star above their badge for each one?

Bostonhibby
27-04-2018, 07:15 AM
Shouldn't the Hun be awarded extra-points for their statements not being signed - you know - like 'Cowardice Points' - highlighted/denoted with a yellow asterisk so everyone knows exactly why they've been awarded ?Good point, and when it comes to the statement Oscars how the hell are we meant to vote for best performance by a male/female/hun if we don't know who the horses erse of the year candidates actually are?

Bostonhibby
27-04-2018, 07:20 AM
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around, does Jim Traynor release a greeting beetroot faced statement?He does, saying he personally witnessed every tree in the forest being chopped down by chain saw wielding hibbies who were bravely but ultimately unsuccessfully held back by Sevco's anti everything division.

Phil MaGlass
27-04-2018, 07:40 AM
Cannae chop a tree doon wae a chainsaw :duck:

Bostonhibby
27-04-2018, 07:45 AM
Cannae chop a tree doon wae a chainsaw :duck:Yes you can it just takes longer and you get sore arms☺

Phil MaGlass
27-04-2018, 07:51 AM
:greengrin

Bill Milne
27-04-2018, 07:56 AM
Does our lowly position in the Statements League mean we are relegated?