PDA

View Full Version : NHC Liverpool Fan Assaulted

Mikey
25-04-2018, 07:44 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43883201

Doesn't sound good for him. Hopefully the disgusting creatures involved spend a very long time in a Liverpool prison.

iwasthere1972
25-04-2018, 07:48 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43883201

Doesn't sound good for him. Hopefully the disgusting creatures involved spend a very long time in a Liverpool prison.

Photo of a so called supporter carrying a hammer. That's just mental.

Earlydelivery
25-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Photo of a so called supporter carrying a hammer. That's just mental.
That’s crazy .. watching video looks like a Liverpool fan with the hammer .

Pagan Hibernia
25-04-2018, 08:29 AM
Horrible. Poor guy.

Nakedmanoncrack
25-04-2018, 10:55 AM
That’s crazy .. watching video looks like a Liverpool fan with the hammer .

Yes, looked like it, will be mayhem at the return game.

hibsbollah
25-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Both Roman sides have a large violent element. It's just not good enough for Roma to bang on about 'a small minority tarnishing the good reputation of the club' or whatever the exact words were. They have nothing like a good reputation.

And after mentioning the hammer attack, the English cop seemed to spend most of his time going on about Liverpool fans lighting flares. As if this was in any way comparable or even relevant to attempted murder. Bizarre.

heretoday
25-04-2018, 11:43 AM
There's an argument for saying that the assault on the Man City coach had something to do with this incident.
I am not excusing what happened last night but mob rule shouldn't be allowed.

calumhibee1
25-04-2018, 11:45 AM
There's an argument for saying that the assault on the Man City coach had something to do with this incident.
I am not excusing what happened last night but mob rule shouldn't be allowed.

Definitely. Liverpool fans will say it didn’t, but the hooligan element of Roma would have seen that and been led to believe that Liverpool would be “up for it”.

One Day Soon
25-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Both Roman sides have a large violent element. It's just not good enough for Roma to bang on about 'a small minority tarnishing the good reputation of the club' or whatever the exact words were. They have nothing like a good reputation.

And after mentioning the hammer attack, the English cop seemed to spend most of his time going on about Liverpool fans lighting flares. As if this was in any way comparable or even relevant to attempted murder. Bizarre.

Completely agree. They are far from innocents or amateurs where organised violence is concerned - both Lazio and Roma.

The Roma position here is about as credible as that of The Rangers following the cup final.

Hermit Crab
25-04-2018, 11:58 AM
Who takes a hammer to a football match! Unbelievable, Liverpool fans will get slaughtered over in Rome, they are savages.

Dashing Bob S
25-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Who takes a hammer to a football match! Unbelievable, Liverpool fans will get slaughtered over in Rome, they are savages.

Not all Italians, Romans, and Roma fans take hammers to matches.

Since90+2
25-04-2018, 12:03 PM

Was it not a Liverpool fan with the hammer?

Hermit Crab
25-04-2018, 12:06 PM
Was it not a Liverpool fan with the hammer?

Yes it was, thats what I mean, unbelievable stuff. Roma fans will get them over there.

edinburghhibee
25-04-2018, 04:14 PM
Wonder if it was the same Roma boys who came to the hearts game a couple months back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
25-04-2018, 04:54 PM
I thought it was reported the Roma fan had the hammer?

WeeRussell
25-04-2018, 05:01 PM
I thought it was reported the Roma fan had the hammer?

Me too.

The individual is equally as much of an idiot whichever side he “supports” and I won’t draw any conclusions on either club as a whole or their support based on it.

Agree there does seem to be a big violent element to the two big Rome sides’ support though.