PDA

View Full Version : Rangers lol statement on tickets

Pages : 1 [2]

Deansy
25-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Surely The Rangers supporters with more than a few brain cells will be embarrassed yet again by a club statement. I honestly thought it was someone on the wind up when I first read it.

Ha-ha-ha - Huns with brain-cells - that's one of the best yet !!

Fans of the The’s are now calling our sporting integrity into question. They’re convinced we’re doing this to advantage our own club, team and fans.

How on earth did they know?

Yup, a brazen attempt by Hibs to gain a fair advantage - meanwhile, what they did with the EBT'S was sportsmanship of the highest calibre ............................

hibsbollah
26-04-2018, 06:10 AM
Woke up this morning, just had to read The Statement again :faf: But burnt the porridge as a result. I feel like West of Scotland FC is actually goading me.

Dalianwanda
26-04-2018, 06:44 AM
Sevco keep getting beat up and embarrassed by Celtic (on and of the pitch) and are no longer serious competition or even their closest competitors. So, Hibernian FC have become arch enemy no1. The new Celtic. The focus of their hate and bile. Because by making Hibs the enemy, they at least stand half a chance of beating us at a game of football. :greengrin

The Huns have developed an unhealthy obsession with Hibs of almost Yamish proportions. That's how far they have come since 2012.

Better watch ourselves,
“Does anyone else hate these ****s more than the bheasts?

Maybe it’s because I know a few of them and ever since they cheated us out of the cup they have become the most arrogant and obnoxious shower of ****s I’ve had the misfortune to share a shift with. The arrogance of these Edinburgh peg selling ****s knows no bounds. As much as the bheasts have won tainted titles while we were victimised by the authorities they’ve won them all the same so I can understand their arrogance, but what have these HIV ridden ****s ever won of note?

How dare they have the gall to treat Glasgow Rangers: the greatest fans and most successful team on the planet with such disrespect

They’ll get theirs sooner or later, mark my words

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

Col2
26-04-2018, 06:50 AM
Better watch ourselves,

Maybe it’s because I know a few of them and ever since they cheated us out of the cup they have become the most arrogant and obnoxious shower of ****s I’ve had the misfortune to share a shift with. The arrogance of these Edinburgh peg selling ****s knows no bounds. As much as the bheasts have won tainted titles while we were victimised by the authorities they’ve won them all the same so I can understand their arrogance, but what have these HIV ridden ****s ever won of note?

How dare they have the gall to treat Glasgow Rangers: the greatest fans and most successful team on the planet with such disrespect

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

Wow just wow. Cheated them out the cup?!?! Celtic have tainted titles. Oh the irony is incredible.

JimBHibees
26-04-2018, 06:51 AM
Better watch ourselves,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

Nurse, Nurse :greengrin Wow where to start with that. Cheated them out of the cup. :rolleyes: :faf::faf:

SirDavidsNapper
26-04-2018, 07:01 AM
Better watch ourselves,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

that can't be real :faf:. They go on and on about being the most successful team on the planet but they're too thick to see how they won their tainted trophys

lyonhibs
26-04-2018, 07:02 AM
It's absolutely wonderful isn't it.

They're like Pavlov's Dugs aren't they? Hibs do anything in the interest of our own fans (win the SC, increase the home allocation) and Traynor fires up the old typewriter. It's a guarantee.

The one-time staid yet at least vaguely refined Hun grandeur of the Archibald Leitch Stand, marble staircase and portrait of the Queen on the boardroom wall has mercifully not transferred itself to Big Jim T who continues to run amok around the PR department like an angry bairn on Ritalin.

Bostonhibby
26-04-2018, 07:41 AM
Better watch ourselves,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”Aye, the real trophy of note is, and will always be the petrofac, Sevco have a special relationship with that one.

It's probably why they keep getting a pasting in all the other cups, they're clearly not that bothered, the Petrofacers.

Surely there must be a country for them to belong to that wants them.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
26-04-2018, 07:52 AM
The whole of Scottish football is laughing at them.

Even some of their own fans are cringing about this latest embarrassment but the majority of them are lapping it up, grown men calling each other bears and putting WATP at the end of sentences thinking they're teaching us wee diddy clubs a lesson. You really couldn't make them up. Remember that Top Gun spoof Hot Shots? This Incumbent of Ibrox are like a spoof of the old club. I'm really wondering if the whole thing is a piss take. Beggars belief.

CentreLine
26-04-2018, 08:05 AM
They are being trolled by the Edinburgh Evening News....

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/best-twitter-reactions-to-the-latest-rangers-statement-1-4729903

It is this article that, for me, suggest that the SMSM may finally be wakening up The Rangers situation. It has taken a while

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/comment-hibs-have-done-nothing-wrong-in-cutting-rangers-tickets-1-4730132

Speedy
26-04-2018, 08:14 AM
Sections 31 & 32 on sale now :thumbsup: :flag: :na na:

CockneyRebel
26-04-2018, 08:15 AM
It is this article that, for me, suggest that the SMSM may finally be wakening up The Rangers situation. It has taken a while

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/comment-hibs-have-done-nothing-wrong-in-cutting-rangers-tickets-1-4730132

Good read - this article gives an outsiders view and points the finger firmly at Sevco.

NthCarolinaHibs
26-04-2018, 08:25 AM
Well done EEN 👍 🇳🇬💚🇳🇬

Jones28
26-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Better watch ourselves,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

Oh Jesus, I'm gonna pish mysell 😂😂😂😂

Where do you start with this absolute gem? If there were ever a post needed to summarise the attitudes of newco Rangers this is it!

Sylar
26-04-2018, 09:09 AM
Can I just say how disappointed I’ll be if in the aftermath of this match we were to hear that the poor wee Rangers support, already victimised in the run up to the game, have had to endure being pelted with coins, pies, pish and spit from the home fans above. I mean I can’t imagine there’s a stadium in the world where an away support are subjected to such abhorrent behaviour and without condemnation from the hosts for the minority who can’t behave :whistle:

Two wrongs...

I'd quite frankly be disgusted if our support lowered themselves to that type of behaviour.

Peevemor
26-04-2018, 09:12 AM
Well done EEN 👍 🇳🇬💚🇳🇬

Looks like a response that could have come direct from Hibs if they were in the business of issuing statements every 5 minutes. :whistle:

.Sean.
26-04-2018, 09:16 AM
Two wrongs...

I'd quite frankly be disgusted if our support lowered themselves to that type of behaviour.
You’re no very good at detecting sarcasm, are you?

1van Sprou7e
26-04-2018, 09:22 AM

I think he is, which is why he said two wrongs don't make a right...

Hibbyradge
26-04-2018, 09:23 AM

Sarcasm doesn't work on social media.

Check out "Poe's Law".

Fife-Hibee
26-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Better watch ourselves,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

:faf:

Here's another gem piece -

I think Jambos have a more loyal support than Hivs

Hivs support has been drummed up through mainly hatred for us ,the Cup final and rhodent no 1 being their cheerleader for a while

They will be back to being relegation fodder in few years with all their new stands empty

- Nope, you've read that right...... The increase in our overall support is a result of our hatred for sevco. :greengrin

JimBHibees
26-04-2018, 09:26 AM

Thats if you assume the EEN is representative of the Mainstream media. No other paper or outlet would come out with stuff like this.

BegbieHSC
26-04-2018, 09:57 AM
Hun comment on Rangers Media - they want to grass on us to the government...

“The fact this has been given the go ahead that both sets of fans will be entering the same ground from the same route shows complete disdain for the safety of our fans. Surely this should be brought up within the Scottish Government

Hivs fans I know saying they’ll enter via the other stands but this has been shown to be untrue by posters on here

Be safe bears and take care@“

calumhibee1
26-04-2018, 10:00 AM

“The fact this has been given the go ahead that both sets of fans will be entering the same ground from the same route shows complete disdain for the safety of our fans. Surely this should be brought up within the Scottish Government

Hivs fans I know saying they’ll enter via the other stands but this has been shown to be untrue by posters on here

Hibs fans will HAVE TO enter from the back of the east stand. It literally will not change the amount of Hibs fans they encounter on there way in to the stadium at all. There’ll be a barrier outside the south stand to seperate both sets of fans, they’ll probably not even see each other until they’re inside.

Steven79
26-04-2018, 10:02 AM

It pulls on my heart stings! :na na:

One Day Soon
26-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Particular...

Something's been running round my head since I read that statement. I just realised it's the England song 'Vindaloo'.

It scans pretty much perfectly for the word particular and the lyrics can be adapted too. Not everyone's cup of tea but maybe worth consideration for adding to the pre-match Easter Road playlist.

MSK
26-04-2018, 10:10 AM

Be safe bears and take care@“Be safe bears & take care !! Aw those cuddly wee teddy bears, surely no-one would want to knock the stuffing out of poor wee Winnie the Pooh & chums 🤭

SirDavidsNapper
26-04-2018, 10:11 AM

Oh be safe bears... Be safe from those big bad Hivs fans

Renfrew_Hibby
26-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Daily Record (Glasgow edition) going with a double page article where John Brownlie criticises both Hibs and Rangers.
He says the statement is rabble rousing but we are out of order in cutting back their allocation.
Deary me, are these allocations set in stone somewhere? I would say giving the 10% or so of the ground is more than fair.
All this set against a big picture of police horses on the pitch at Hampden.

marinello59
26-04-2018, 10:17 AM

How do they think we get in to Ibrox?

SirDavidsNapper
26-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Daily Record (Glasgow edition) going with a double page article where John Brownlie criticises both Hibs and Rangers.
He says the statement is rabble rousing but we are out of order in cutting back their allocation.
Deary me, are these allocations set in stone somewhere? I would say giving the 10% or so of the ground is more than fair.

Wonder what lies Keith Jackson is making up in his head right now

JeMeSouviens
26-04-2018, 10:23 AM
Particular...

Something's been running round my head since I read that statement. I just realised it's the England song 'Vindaloo'.

It scans pretty much perfectly for the word particular and the lyrics can be adapted too. Not everyone's cup of tea but maybe worth consideration for adding to the pre-match Easter Road playlist.

In what world does particular have 3 syllables? :confused:

Onion
26-04-2018, 10:24 AM
:faf:

Here's another gem piece -

I think Jambos have a more loyal support than Hivs

Hivs support has been drummed up through mainly hatred for us ,the Cup final and rhodent no 1 being their cheerleader for a while

They will be back to being relegation fodder in few years with all their new stands empty

- Nope, you've read that right...... The increase in our overall support is a result of our hatred for sevco. :greengrin

Stollen from the 101 book of defences put up by a deluded stalker 🤪

O'Rourke3
26-04-2018, 10:24 AM
Our John Brownlie?

Northernhibee
26-04-2018, 10:25 AM
It might scan into the Hibee Hibernian song

Particular
This club, particular

Clerie Green
26-04-2018, 10:35 AM
Wouldn’t let them into Edinburgh, never mind the Holy ground .

p.s. please don’t tell them killie are getting more tickets than them !
:greengrin:thumbsup::greengrin

poolman
26-04-2018, 10:37 AM

Reminds me of " Stay safe sweet Prince " :faf:

iwasthere1972
26-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Our John Brownlie?

Yes.

We have every right to cut their allocation to look after the needs of our fans. It was bound to happen when you consider that we have 13+K season ticket
holders. They should count themselves lucky that even with the cut that they are still getting about 7% of the stadium. These are my words not John Brownlies.

Renfrew_Hibby
26-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Our John Brownlie?

Unfortunately yes. Don't think Johns completely in the loop on this one as he states that this is an aggressive move from us and poor PR?

silverhibee
26-04-2018, 10:46 AM
How do they think we get in to Ibrox?

Said it before, but it would seem these bears have never been to ipox before if they don't know how we are treated when we go through to the West side of Scotland.

Wait until they find out that they will be kept behind after the full time whistle for 30 minutes. :wink:

Renfrew_Hibby
26-04-2018, 10:49 AM
So say there comes a point that the West, East and FF are all sold out to season tickets. We are not allowed to start selling seasons or accommodating walk ups in the South just to preserve 'their' allocation? WHIT?

iwasthere1972
26-04-2018, 10:50 AM
Said it before, but it would seem these bears have never been to ipox before if they don't know how we are treated when we go through to the West side of Scotland.

Wait until they find out that they will be kept behind after the full time whistle for 30 minutes. :wink:

Kept back. Is that right? Got a feeling it's not but got to ask.

Steve-O
26-04-2018, 10:58 AM
Unfortunately yes. Don't think Johns completely in the loop on this one as he states that this is an aggressive move from us and poor PR?

WTF is he on about?

JimBHibees
26-04-2018, 11:00 AM
They do realise the exact thing happened a few years back in the play off game dont they or numerous times by Hearts as well not giving them the whole Roseburn stand.

Huge game for Hibs potentially and the club wouldnt be doing their job if this didnt happen. I can understand the frustration from Rangers fans not getting their usual allocation however Hibs absolutely are doing the right thing. It is our stadium not theirs.

Traynor really should be taken to task however the succulent lamb will take every morsel from the Ibrox table so dont ask the real questions.

One Day Soon
26-04-2018, 11:09 AM
In what world does particular have 3 syllables? :confused:

It's weird i know but watch the (quite odd) Vindaloo video and you'll see it does actually scan.

NAE NOOKIE
26-04-2018, 11:25 AM

Brownlie is bang on saying the Sevco statement is rabble rousing .... does he not therefor recognise the paradox of on the back of that in saying Hibs are wrong to cut their allocation?

Its been traditional for Hibs to give the whole south end of the ground to Old firm east and west going all the way back to when ER could hold 30,000 or more. That tradition has only come about because for the most part Hibs were realistic about the number of tickets they could shift to home supporters and that continued after the rebuilding of ER. We are now in a position where we can sell more tickets to Hibs fans than the 3 'home' stands can hold and therefor we have every right to sell as many tickets to Hibs fans as we can ..... we have an obligation to provide the away team with a 'reasonable' allocation and that includes Sevco, they have no right to dictate to any club on the amount they should get, no matter what has happened in the past.

In a way we are partly to blame for this, its become commonplace for us to refer to the south as the away stand .... the absolute fact of the matter is that the 4 stands at Easter Road are all home stands, just because we choose to dedicate the south as the traditional home for away supporters seems to have given 'certain clubs' the delusional impression that they have a right to it .... they don't.

Hearts are not part of this debate .... the situation is that for many derby games both Hibs and Hearts could sell more tickets to their own fans than their 3 home stands hold, in order to ensure that both clubs can offer a decent amount of tickets to their respective supports there is a gentleman's agreement that we give each other a full stand. When either one of the arse cheeks offers Hibs the equivalent of the capacity of the Roseburn at the Rust arena when we play them, then they can use Hearts as part of their argument.

silverhibee
26-04-2018, 11:31 AM

Heard it in Greggs.

iwasthere1972
26-04-2018, 11:33 AM
Heard it in Greggs.

Thought as much. :greengrin

JeMeSouviens
26-04-2018, 11:33 AM
It's weird i know but watch the (quite odd) Vindaloo video and you'll see it does actually scan.

At this point, I decided to take your word for it! :wink:

Jack Hackett
26-04-2018, 11:49 AM
At this point, I decided to take your word for it! :wink:

... and me. Watching that would be a step too far

Waxy
26-04-2018, 11:49 AM
So say there comes a point that the West, East and FF are all sold out to season tickets. We are not allowed to start selling seasons or accommodating walk ups in the South just to preserve 'their' allocation? WHIT?

Doubt we will ever sell seasons for the south. The derby should always have a full away end home and away.

KWJ
26-04-2018, 11:50 AM
Brownlie is bang on saying the Sevco statement is rabble rousing .... does he not therefor recognise the paradox of on the back of that in saying Hibs are wrong to cut their allocation?

Its been traditional for Hibs to give the whole south end of the ground to Old firm east and west going all the way back to when ER could hold 30,000 or more. That tradition has only come about because for the most part Hibs were realistic about the number of tickets they could shift to home supporters and that continued after the rebuilding of ER. We are now in a position where we can sell more tickets to Hibs fans than the 3 'home' stands can hold and therefor we have every right to sell as many tickets to Hibs fans as we can ..... we have an obligation to provide the away team with a 'reasonable' allocation and that includes Sevco, they have no right to dictate to any club on the amount they should get, no matter what has happened in the past.

In a way we are partly to blame for this, its become commonplace for us to refer to the south as the away stand .... the absolute fact of the matter is that the 4 stands at Easter Road are all home stands, just because we choose to dedicate the south as the traditional home for away supporters seems to have given 'certain clubs' the delusional impression that they have a right to it .... they don't.

Hearts are not part of this debate .... the situation is that for many derby games both Hibs and Hearts could sell more tickets to their own fans than their 3 home stands hold, in order to ensure that both clubs can offer a decent amount of tickets to their respective supports there is a gentleman's agreement that we give each other a full stand. When either one of the arse cheeks offers Hibs the equivalent of the capacity of the Roseburn at the Rust arena when we play them, then they can use Hearts as part of their argument.

Indeed. I recall when we were in the old first division that away fans were given the south end of the old main stand.

Jack Hackett
26-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Doubt we will ever sell seasons for the south. The derby should always have a full away end home and away.

Easily accommodated with Cat A and Cat B seasons

Famous Fiver
26-04-2018, 11:54 AM
For years me and my family did not go to Eatrer Road when the OF were visiting precisely because of the febrile atmosphere and hatred spouting out oif the away support. Who would want to expose their kids to that sort of mentality?

So, in my opinion, that has led to OF support being able to get a larger allocation.

Now, however, Hibs are playing so well that more people want to come and watch, so it is entirely right that the OF (in this case, Rangers) allocation is cut.

I look forward to the day they get 1.7% allocation of our stadium, 350 tickets.

Steven79
26-04-2018, 12:20 PM
For years me and my family did not go to Eatrer Road when the OF were visiting precisely because of the febrile atmosphere and hatred spouting out oif the away support. Who would want to expose their kids to that sort of mentality?

So, in my opinion, that has led to OF support being able to get a larger allocation.

Now, however, Hibs are playing so well that more people want to come and watch, so it is entirely right that the OF (in this case, Rangers) allocation is cut.

I look forward to the day they get 1.7% allocation of our stadium, 350 tickets.

Still too bloody many!

WhileTheChief..
26-04-2018, 12:23 PM
^^^Theres plenty folk take their kids to games involving the Old Firm, why wouldn’t they?

If you’re kids can work out what fans in the South stand are singing from their seats in the famous five stand then that’s pretty impressive!!

26-04-2018, 12:23 PM
The victim, poor us poor us routine is waring really thin. Everyone in the country knows they are the most vile, truly horrible set of fans yet they constantly think they're victimised.

JeMeSouviens
26-04-2018, 12:24 PM
^^^Theres plenty folk take their kids to games involving the Old Firm, why wouldn’t they?

If you’re kids can work out what fans in the South stand are singing from their seats in the famous five stand then that’s pretty impressive!!

If they have a working knowledge of Irish history, doubly so!

TrinityHibs
26-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Indeed. I recall when we were in the old first division that away fans were given the south end of the old main stand.

I am sure I once sat in the old main stand in the early 90's and Hearts had part of the stand at the south end. Might be just getting confused though as it was a log time ago.

theonlywayisup
26-04-2018, 12:42 PM

Very good article and liked the final paragraph.

Hibs have done nothing wrong here. And, if you look at that previously referenced statement table, they sit bottom with one. Rangers will finish well above them on that front. Whether they will do on the field remains to be seen. Right now, Hibs prefer to do their talking on the pitch.

:thumbsup::flag::thumbsup::flag::thumbsup:

26-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Hilarious statement, who do they think they are giving us a tiny little bit of their stadium but expecting a full stand in ours!

Yep, the arrogance is just astonishing. They are the mighty Rangers, they are entitled to whatever they want and how dare any club not bend over for them :rolleyes:

We get a tiny wee corner at their gaff, where we are subjected to missiles, spit and whatever else from "the peepul" around and above us. Good on hibs for standing up to them.

Hibee87
26-04-2018, 12:50 PM

Doubt they will be kept back. Will be a road block at the south forcing Hibs fans to leave the same way as we enter, from the back of the east. The Huns will go their usual way with the normal road closures. Only difference will be a barrier/line of police at the back of south.

Peevemor
26-04-2018, 12:51 PM
I am sure I once sat in the old main stand in the early 90's and Hearts had part of the stand at the south end. Might be just getting confused though as it was a log time ago.

Before the 'new' end stands were built, visiting supporters got the old South stand as well as the enclosure in front of it.

Hibee87
26-04-2018, 12:54 PM
Before the 'new' end stands were built, visiting supporters got the old South stand as well as the enclosure in front of it.

I definitely remember Hearts fans getting the south when it was built to its current guise and the enclosure at the far corner of the old west. Assume Rangers and Celtic also did.

Steven79
26-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Doubt they will be kept back. Will be a road block at the south forcing Hibs fans to leave the same way as we enter, from the back of the east. The Huns will go their usual way with the normal road closures. Only difference will be a barrier/line of police at the back of south.

Wouldn't it have been easier to put them in the other side of the south stand as then Hibs fans could get away from all stands before they are let out their cage?

silverhibee
26-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Thought as much. :greengrin

I'm still hoping/praying it is the case. :greengrin

Peevemor
26-04-2018, 01:14 PM
Wouldn't it have been easier to put them in the other side of the south stand as then Hibs fans could get away from all stands before they are let out their cage?

When the new North (FF) and South stands were under construction, Hibs were planning to give the old East to the away fans, with the home support taking up the other 3 stands. The idea came from Hibs and the police were all for it. I think we're all happy that it didn't happen.

Keith_M
26-04-2018, 01:30 PM
When Ibrox was redeveloped in the early 80s, and the capacity reduced to 45,000, they used to give ~15,000 tickets to Celtc for OF games, and even gave 4,000 to Aberdeen (the whole Broomloan Upper Tier)

Then Graeme Souness arrived, the 'Loyal' started attending in much greater numbers, so they cut the visiting allocations accordingly, with Celtc thereafter restricted to 8,000 tickets.

How is that ANY different to what Hibs and Hearts have done?

:confused:

Steven79
26-04-2018, 01:31 PM
When Ibrox was redeveloped in the early 80s, and the capacity reduced to 45,000, they used to give ~15,000 tickets to Celtc for OF games, and even gave 4,000 to Aberdeen (the whole Broomloan Upper Tier)

Then Graeme Souness arrived, the 'Loyal' started attending in much greater numbers, so they cut the visiting allocations accordingly, with Celtc thereafter restricted to 8,000 tickets.

How is that ANY different to what Hibs and Hearts have done?

:confused:

Because they are the people and the best and most loyal fans in the universe and deserve to get as many tickets as they want.....

SirDavidsNapper
26-04-2018, 01:37 PM
I definitely remember Hearts fans getting the south when it was built to its current guise and the enclosure at the far corner of the old west. Assume Rangers and Celtic also did.

Yeah i renember Hearts getting around 1/5 of the old main stand next to Dunbar end

Bostonhibby
26-04-2018, 01:41 PM
Because they are the people and the best and most loyal fans in the universe and deserve to get as many tickets as they want.....

On the positive side if we can keep their allocation as low as possible there will be far more of them available to guard Old Deriwalz (or something like that) it's obviously more important to them than football as it's what they sing about the most.

They should be able to at least quadruple the guard on the day they're playing us so the Deriwalzians will at least sleep easy that day.

I accept I might be mishearing the song as most of the accents are from Belfast so it could be that they are in fact singing about gardening in Old Deriwalz. If it guarding then they really shouldn't be at a football match in Scotland anyway when there's somewhere needing guarded by them.

JeMeSouviens
26-04-2018, 01:42 PM
Yeah i renember Hearts getting around 1/5 of the old main stand next to Dunbar end

More like 1/3. We used to get similar in the death trap at Tiny.

Hibee87
26-04-2018, 01:43 PM

No, because then you have the issue of them having to pass us entering to get into their section and all hell could break loose.

We have been using the south nearest our East stand all season for walk ups etc and I believe been encouraged to enter by walking round the back of the east, especially against Aberdeen it was put on the website. Much easier to get them in and out as quickly and with as little mingling as possible.

Peevemor
26-04-2018, 01:47 PM

You can see the extent of the old South stand here.

jacomo
26-04-2018, 02:18 PM
I think the peepl are put out because we gave Celtc the whole south stand but have halved their allocation. Feeds their paranoia about a Papist conspiracy.

So it’s interesting that Hibs would have halved Celtc’s allocation too, but the late announcement of post-split fixtures didn’t give us enough time to do so.

Peevemor
26-04-2018, 02:21 PM
I think the peepl are put out because we gave Celtc the whole south stand but have halved their allocation. Feeds their paranoia about a Papist conspiracy.

So it’s interesting that Hibs would have halved Celtc’s allocation too, but the late announcement of post-split fixtures didn’t give us enough time to do so.

As stated clearly by Hibs.

Given the lack of time given to plan arrangements and sell tickets, Celtic will occupy the full South Stand. A decision will be made on splitting the South Stand for the Kilmarnock and Rangers game based on demand and sales in the coming week.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8602

jacomo
26-04-2018, 02:26 PM
As stated clearly by Hibs.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8602

Indeed!

hibsbollah
26-04-2018, 04:15 PM
No, because then you have the issue of them having to pass us entering to get into their section and all hell could break loose.

We have been using the south nearest our East stand all season for walk ups etc and I believe been encouraged to enter by walking round the back of the east, especially against Aberdeen it was put on the website. Much easier to get them in and out as quickly and with as little mingling as possible.

So if you're going to the south as a home fan you enter the ground as if you're going to the east and just continue round? I thought there was a fence at the end of the east that stops you getting round? I've never been in that stand right enough...

Elephant Stone
26-04-2018, 04:18 PM
You can see the extent of the old South stand here.

How nice is that?! Would love to see a second tier on the East one day, the views of Arthur Seat, Calton Hill and the city centre would be sublime.

JeMeSouviens
26-04-2018, 04:19 PM
So if you're going to the south as a home fan you enter the ground as if you're going to the east and just continue round? I thought there was a fence at the end of the east that stops you getting round? I've never been in that stand right enough...

It's a gate.

https://goo.gl/maps/BCdi6f7uHWu

Dashing Bob S
26-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Disappointed that Rangers haven’t seen fit to issue a statement about our lack of a statement in response to their original statement. To me this shows they’ve simply bottled out of putting Hearts under pressure.

hibsbollah
26-04-2018, 04:24 PM
It's a gate.

https://goo.gl/maps/BCdi6f7uHWu

:aok:
Concomitantly speaking, it quite frankly beggars belief I did not know that.

Bostonhibby
26-04-2018, 04:28 PM
It's a gate.

https://goo.gl/maps/BCdi6f7uHWuVomitarium with a steel door type attachment surely?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

hibbyfraelibby
26-04-2018, 04:31 PM

There is a gate...if you can get passed the TV trucks

JeMeSouviens
26-04-2018, 04:34 PM
:aok:
Concomitantly speaking, it quite frankly beggars belief I did not know that.

We will of course bear in mind the gated knowledge gap of this particular poster. :grr:

pacorosssco
26-04-2018, 10:02 PM
it's actually shocking that abuse missiles from stand first play off leg ignored totally. Safety ha they get away with chunking stuff bad songs game in game out

Cabbage East
26-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Be safe bears.

pacorosssco
26-04-2018, 10:10 PM
it's actually shocking that abuse missiles from stand first play off leg ignored totally. Safety ha they get away with chunking stuff bad songs game in game out not to mention getting pelted with coins hot drinks or worse

SideBurns
27-04-2018, 06:47 AM
On a day when the Korean leaders have met and been pictured having a craic, surely TRFC fans could find it in their hearts to gaze across the demilitarised zone in the South Stand and say to the Hibs fans: "We're sorry for our bitterness over 21.5.16, can you ever forgive us?"

In a further symbolic gesture, ar the same time maybe they could apologise and acknowledge their guilt for a century of religious bigotry in proclaiming: "Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Maxima Mea Culpa"?

In life, anything is possible (probably not any of this though).

Phil MaGlass
27-04-2018, 08:15 AM
Hopefully for next season we do not cut selliks allocation:greengrin

MyJo
27-04-2018, 08:27 AM

I would actually find it hilarious if we give hearts and Celtic the full stand next season and continue with the reduced allocation for the huns.

Get selling category B season tickets for the South that don’t include the games against Celtic and Hearts only :faf:

JimBHibees
27-04-2018, 08:34 AM

Much less an issue now than it used to be probably depending how you travel to games. I drive in and only see away fans in the ground so not really an issue IMO.

Eyrie
27-04-2018, 06:08 PM

I'd prefer to put both of them in their place and have more seats available for Hibs fans.