PDA

View Full Version : hibstv

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Getting away for a week tomorrow, how do i register for a months international tv?

I'm on the site but it recognises me as a uk member? :confused:

Denverhibby
23-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Getting away for a week tomorrow, how do i register for a months international tv?

I think if you try and register as over seas susscriber , when you get the ware your going that should work. Something to do with ISPN numbers.

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 04:02 PM
I think if you try and register as over seas susscriber , when you get the ware your going that should work. Something to do with ISPN numbers.

:aok:

hibby6270
23-04-2018, 05:11 PM

Send them an email. Give them the dates you’ll be awayand ask for a temporary switch.
They then manually switch you over to International subscriptions and switch you back to U.K. subscription afterwards.
That’s how it worked for me when I was in Canada 18 months ago, although getting up for a 7 am kick off (West coast -8 hours) was a shock to the system!! Plus we got beat 2-1 by Ayr Utd, so at the time wish I hadn’t bothered LOL :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Send them an email. Give them the dates you’ll be awayand ask for a temporary switch.
They then manually switch you over to International subscriptions and switch you back to U.K. subscription afterwards.
That’s how it worked for me when I was in Canada 18 months ago, although getting up for a 7 am kick off (West coast -8 hours) was a shock to the system!! Plus we got beat 2-1 by Ayr Utd, so at the time wish I hadn’t bothered LOL :rolleyes:

Cheers bud, just done it hopefully they get back to me before i leave in the morning.:aok:

GreenLake
23-04-2018, 08:12 PM
Cheers bud, just done it hopefully they get back to me before i leave in the morning.:aok:

Try to delete the cookie for hibstv website.

Just a wild stab.

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Try to delete the cookie for hibstv website.

Just a wild stab.

I'm on a mac, and will be on my ipad when away.

GreenLake
23-04-2018, 08:22 PM
I'm on a mac, and will be on my ipad when away.

I think you might need to wait till you leave the UK to subscribe International.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 08:25 PM
I think you might need to wait till you leave the UK to subscribe International.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Probably, a reply to my email would be nice, although there's probably nobody sober yet after Saturday's game. :greengrin

GreenLake
23-04-2018, 08:30 PM
Probably, a reply to my email would be nice, although there's probably nobody sober yet after Saturday's game. :greengrinMaybe they have Monday off. They always answered my emails at HibsTV.

Keep persisting, it will be worth it, but may I also suggest you find good bandwidth. It sucks when the stream is fantastic but your hotel throttles video.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Billy
23-04-2018, 08:30 PM

If you are a current U.K. subscriber you can upgrade but only once overseas. This can be done via the My account tab.

If you don’t currently subscribe then login with your details once overseas and you will then be offered an international subscription.

Failing that, take out a gift subscription before you go, this is a one off payment that won’t renew. You can order that whilst in the U.K. and an email will be sent with a code to redeem, again via the My account by tab once logged in.

Check the spam folder as the gift email may go in there.

If you need any help email me: support@hibernianfc.co.uk

Billy
23-04-2018, 08:32 PM
Maybe they have Monday off. They always answered my emails at HibsTV.

Keep persisting, it will be worth it, but may I also suggest you find good bandwidth. It sucks when the stream is fantastic but your hotel throttles video.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Support hours are normal 9-5 during the week and during a match 👍

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 08:38 PM
If you are a current U.K. subscriber you can upgrade but only once overseas. This can be done via the My account tab.

If you don’t currently subscribe then login with your details once overseas and you will then be offered an international subscription.

Failing that, take out a gift subscription before you go, this is a one off payment that won’t renew. You can order that whilst in the U.K. and an email will be sent with a code to redeem, again via the My account by tab once logged in.

Check the spam folder as the gift email may go in there.

If you need any help email me: support@hibernianfc.co.uk

Just took out the month gift subscription, and sent it to myself :greengrin is that right Billy? :confused:

Billy
23-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Just took out the month gift subscription, and sent it to myself :greengrin is that right Billy? :confused:

Yeah, as long as it’s an International one. Check the spam folder if you haven’t received the email. If it’s not there, I’ll sort it out in the morning 👍

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Yeah, as long as it’s an International one. Check the spam folder if you haven’t received the email. If it’s not there, I’ll sort it out in the morning 👍

Yes i got confirmation by email Billy. :thumbsup:

Billy
23-04-2018, 08:45 PM
Yes i got confirmation by email Billy. :thumbsup:

Cool, just redeem the code once logged in and your good to go 👍

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Cool, just redeem the code once logged in and your good to go 👍

Thanks Billy, not used hibstv since i lived in Tenerife 11 years ago, looking forward to this. :top marks