PDA

View Full Version : Cummings

Clerie Green
23-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Apologies if this is not new .

If Cummings moves on a permanent deal to Ipswich, do the Hibees have a sell on clause ?

bingo70
23-04-2018, 03:17 PM

If Cummings moves on a permanent deal to Ipswich, do the Hibees have a sell on clause ?

Don’t know the answer to your question, I doubt anyone on here goes to be honest but in any case I don’t think Ipswich currently have a manager do they? Would think it’s unlikely they’d sign him with no manager?

Unless.......who has Alan Brazil been touting for the Ipswich job again? 🧐

Jim44
23-04-2018, 03:24 PM

Missed this one. Where does the Cummings - Ipswich link come from? I would have thought that he will be a Sevco target in Summer.

Greencore
23-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Ipswich? wit?

Zazu62
23-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Ipswich haven’t even got a manager

Juniper Greens
23-04-2018, 03:51 PM
I'm guessing the OP is referring to this:
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/rangers-face-competition-from-championship-side-for-jason-cummings-1-4729025

w pilton hibby
23-04-2018, 03:52 PM
Missed this one. Where does the Cummings - Ipswich link come from? I would have thought that he will be a Sevco target in Summer.

Evening news

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/rangers-face-competition-from-championship-side-for-jason-cummings-1-4729025

BegbieHSC
23-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Hope he goes to Ipswich.

Can’t stand seeing him in that rag!

jacomo
23-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Hope he goes to Ipswich.

If he missed the bright lights of Edinburgh while he was at Forest, I’m not sure Ipswich will charm him!

Nakedmanoncrack
23-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Hope he goes to Ipswich.

Hope so, can't see sevco fighting that hard to keep him if there is interest elsewhere to be honest.

Billy Whizz
23-04-2018, 05:36 PM
Cummings got panned by Billy Dodds and Robbie Nielsen on Sportsound yesterday afternoon
Basically saying he didn’t conform to Rangers tactics yesterday, and basically did what he wanted. Maybe can understand why Lennon got frustrated at him

What you can’t take away, is he’s a great goal scorer

Interesting and worth a listen

bingo70
23-04-2018, 05:41 PM
Cummings got panned by Billy Dodds and Robbie Nielsen on Sportsound yesterday afternoon
Basically saying he didn’t conform to Rangers tactics yesterday, and basically did what he wanted. Maybe can understand why Lennon got frustrated at him

I didn’t see yesterday’s game but did they not play him up front on his own?

He’s never a lone striker in a million years.

Hibee Mac
23-04-2018, 05:43 PM
He was a great goalscorer at championship level. Still to be confirmed if he is "great" at premier league level imo.

I used to love him when he was here but after seeing what we were missing with Kamberi/MacLaren etc I'm far far happier with what he have now.

Billy Whizz
23-04-2018, 05:57 PM
I didn’t see yesterday’s game but did they not play him up front on his own?

He’s never a lone striker in a million years.

He did, but Murphy and Windass were supporting him

You’re right he’s not a lone striker!
Think what they were saying, was he didn’t play the position he was supposed to have, which led Rangers players to be out of position in other areas of the park too

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/scottish-football/id129625085?mt=2#episodeGuid=urn%3Abbc%3Apodcast%3 Ap0652f7d

Wilson
23-04-2018, 06:07 PM
He was a great goalscorer at championship level. Still to be confirmed if he is "great" at premier league level imo.

I used to love him when he was here but after seeing what we were missing with Kamberi/MacLaren etc I'm far far happier with what he have now.

I think he is a great scorer full stop. Yes most of his work for us was in the championship but we played good teams in the championship. Better teams in the cups. He scored against Newcastle for Forest which is a better level again.

I'm happy with the squad we have now but let's not have short memories about the players who helped get us here.

He may not be the complete player but he is a decent goal scorer.

CRAZYHIBBY
23-04-2018, 06:48 PM
I wish we had him Back at hibs.....hammer of the hearts and club legend

Is It On....
23-04-2018, 06:58 PM

And The Rangers tactics are? Whilst JC is not, in my opinion as good as LG, it's the same sort of nonsense along the lines of the "too small to play up front" narrative..you need to get players that can max their goal scoring ability...and not search for big lumps that may get on the end of a ball into the box.

Ozyhibby
23-04-2018, 07:28 PM
I’m happy with Kamberri and McLaren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
23-04-2018, 07:38 PM
And The Rangers tactics are? Whilst JC is not, in my opinion as good as LG, it's the same sort of nonsense along the lines of the "too small to play up front" narrative..you need to get players that can max their goal scoring ability...and not search for big lumps that may get on the end of a ball into the box.

I’m not really interested in Rangers tactics, and it’s nothing to do with height etc
Listen to the podcast and what they are saying, then comeback and post on the thread. Discussion starts around 6mins in
Lennon said the same thing about Simon Murray, as they are saying about JC, and he’s no longer at Hibs
I’m only posting what was said!

Is It On....
23-04-2018, 07:45 PM
I’m not really interested in Rangers tactics, and it’s nothing to do with height etc
Listen to the podcast and what they are saying, then comeback and post on the thread

No offence meant..and I will listen later. Generally I think that real goalscorers get a hard time about not fitting in and football by numbers, Caveman style, untimately has it's limitations 🙂

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 07:52 PM
As daft as it sounds, being a goalscorer is not the be all of a centre forward. We got rid of our two top scorers in January, and brought in two different types of centre forwards.

We now have centre forwards who might not have scored as many goals as Stokes and Murray, but they contribute to the team scoring more goals and more important in my opinion, creating more chances.

Obviously signing Allan has helped too, but sometimes its better to sacrifice one thing for the greater good of the team.

Niffy
23-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Evening news

Holly fffff how long does that website take to load with all the ads !!!!???

23-04-2018, 09:22 PM
As daft as it sounds, being a goalscorer is not the be all of a centre forward. We got rid of our two top scorers in January, and brought in two different types of centre forwards.

We now have centre forwards who might not have scored as many goals as Stokes and Murray, but they contribute to the team scoring more goals and more important in my opinion, creating more chances.

Obviously signing Allan has helped too, but sometimes its better to sacrifice one thing for the greater good of the team.

I agree their overall contribution to the team scoring is probably greater. I'd also say the only reason they've not scored as many as Stokes and Murray is because they've not played as many games. Stokes scored 7 goals in 18 league games this season, Murray 6 in 22. Kamberi has 6 in 10 and Maclaren 4 in 11.

Haven't included the league cup goals though admittedly Murray did well getting 8 goals but they were all against lower league opposition. Haven't factored in actual minutes on the pitch but would expect it would show Maclaren's contribution even more favourably in comparison.

Jack Hackett
23-04-2018, 09:23 PM

... about 2 secs with an ad blocker :wink:

hibbysam
23-04-2018, 10:16 PM
Listen to the podcast and what they are saying, then comeback and post on the thread. Discussion starts around 6mins in
Lennon said the same thing about Simon Murray, as they are saying about JC, and he’s no longer at Hibs

To be fair Billy Dodds didn’t have a clue. He said Cummings was an excellent hold up player who drifted into wide areas and should be told to stay between the lines of the box. I don’t think they were saying he didn’t do as he was told, but more ‘here’s what he should be advised to do’... The way rangers normally play is with the three attackers inter changing. JC is best in the box but he’s not a hold up player and needs someone alongside him.

Viva_Palmeiras
24-04-2018, 12:55 AM

I hate the “user experience” these days - which ad blocked for the iPhones ?

neil7908
24-04-2018, 05:53 AM
Loved his time with us but I wouldn't have him over Kamberi or McLaren.

13-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Cummings going on loan to Peterborough.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/ex-hibs-and-rangers-striker-jason-cummings-completes-peterborough-move-1-4768659/amp

Owner says deal is until (non-existent date of) 31st June 2019. Can't decide whether that means it is invalid or they'll be stuck with him indefinitely.

https://twitter.com/DMAC102/status/1017785356857565184?s=19

lord bunberry
13-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Good luck to him. He signed an extension helped us get promoted, played a huge part in us winning the cup and got us a decent transfer fee. All that after signing for us after telling that mob to beat it. If that doesn’t make him a hibs legend I don’t know what does.

Slavers
13-07-2018, 07:35 PM
Hibs legend without question and also no question he left too early.

Viva_Palmeiras
13-07-2018, 07:41 PM
Good luck to him. He signed an extension helped us get promoted, played a huge part in us winning the cup and got us a decent transfer fee. All that after signing for us after telling that mob to beat it. If that doesn’t make him a hibs legend I don’t know what does.

The boy left the club with best wishes imo. Big part of what we achieved his goal out of nothing at Tynie. Can't be anything other than a legend alongside the rest of them. Wears his heart on his sleeve and gave his all for the club. What a refreshing change from a lot of what went before. He was a big part of bringing back smile a swagger and enjoyment back to eR.
He's trying down South and why not? Good luck to him.

iwasthere1972
13-07-2018, 07:42 PM
League 1. Hibs legend no doubt but maybe left us a bit too soon. Hope he does well at the Posh and personally I'm glad he's no longer in Govan. His auld man will be gutted.

HelmutSchlong
13-07-2018, 07:42 PM

This in spades. It always baffles me how Cumdog is seen as a traitor in a small section of our support even though he was part of the greatest weekend in our footballing lives yet Sparky is lauded as a hero while receiving standing ovations and chants during matches

Jason Cummings - x1 Scottish Cup, x1 Championship
Leigh Griffiths - hee-haw

My_Wife_Camille
13-07-2018, 07:57 PM
Cummins always showed us respect, banged in the goals and won us the cup. Boys a legend

Lago
13-07-2018, 08:42 PM
Pleased no longer at Ibrox, hope he does well at Posh.

Greencore
13-07-2018, 08:52 PM
nothing against him, could have left on a free and we had got nothing for him but signed an extension. Helped us win the cup. best of luck to him.

Arch Stanton
13-07-2018, 09:16 PM
This in spades. It always baffles me how Cumdog is seen as a traitor in a small section of our support even though he was part of the greatest weekend in our footballing lives yet Sparky is lauded as a hero while receiving standing ovations and chants during matches

Jason Cummings - x1 Scottish Cup, x1 Championship
Leigh Griffiths - hee-haw

Doubt that many (if any) fans see him as a traitor tbh.

However one fan's 'great at banging in goals' is another fan's 'slowly wandering back on to an onside position'.

lord bunberry
13-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Doubt that many (if any) fans see him as a traitor tbh.

However one fan's 'great at banging in goals' is another fan's 'slowly wandering back on to an onside position'.
What does that even mean? He was a prolific goal scorer for hibs. His record will go down as one of our best.

Arch Stanton
13-07-2018, 09:29 PM
What does that even mean? He was a prolific goal scorer for hibs. His record will go down as one of our best.

And what does that even mean? Did he put the same energy into his game as Maclaren and Kamberi?

If you want a lazy poacher then he is certainly your man but he drove NL mental and me as well truth told.

andybev1
13-07-2018, 09:55 PM

And what does that even mean? Did he put the same energy into his game as Maclaren and Kamberi?

If you want a lazy poacher then he is certainly your man but he drove NL mental and me as well truth told.

I don't think they are mutually exclusive traits from Cummings. I think he left at a good time for Hibs and I hope he does well.

He did score a lot of goals and important ones at that for hibs but he could be a bit of a lazy git which defo drov us mental at times.

heretoday
13-07-2018, 10:19 PM
Pleased no longer at Ibrox, hope he does well at Posh.

Correct! Good luck to him.

Forza Fred
13-07-2018, 10:56 PM
Part of the cup winning team so always welcome at Easter Road.

His move to Peterborough will give Jason the chance to show whether he is indeed moving on and be capable of playing at a higher level.......surely they won’t be the third club that could be claimed to ‘not give him much of a chance’

If he doesn’t hit the net regularly at Peterborough.....who are paying ALL his contracted wage while on loan......his next stop could be our city neighbours.....

1875STEVE
13-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Hibs legend.

Also, he got some daft hun to get the same tattoo as him after a 6 month loan deal...... :aok:

jacomo
13-07-2018, 11:22 PM

He scored lots of goals. It’s the only justification he needs.

cleanyman
13-07-2018, 11:25 PM
Let's be honest.

He's a fanny.

He will no doubt end up as a football mercenary. Good luck to him

CropleyWasGod
13-07-2018, 11:27 PM
This article suggests that we got a million for him:-

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/posh/breaking-news-peterborough-united-sign-a-championship-striker-with-full-international-experience-1-8567357/amp

Whilst the accounts show us getting half that when he left, I did wonder whether there would be add-ons, or if the fee would be more, but paid in instalments. If the article is correct, we should see the benefit of the rest of the fee in the next set of accounts.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-07-2018, 11:37 PM
Step backwards to step forwards

Vault Boy
13-07-2018, 11:38 PM

Exactly. Good luck to Jase.

Time For Heroes
13-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Let's be honest.

He's a fanny.

He will no doubt end up as a football mercenary. Good luck to him

Really? Watch the Scottish cup dvd, him speaking always brings a huge grin on my face. Legend.

monktonharp
13-07-2018, 11:50 PM

Interesting and worth a listensorry to disagree. he has always been a lone "star" in his own mind. that's my opinion. he scored one of the best ever goals for Hibernian with that header at ****boland, and it will forever be remembered but he has never been a team player, to my mind. don't wish anything bad on him, but was quite nonplussed at his leaving, and somewat pissed off when he suddenly appeared in a loyal royal blue strip. Ipswich, yeah they deserve him

BoomtownHibees
14-07-2018, 12:26 AM
sorry to disagree. he has always been a lone "star" in his own mind. that's my opinion. he scored one of the best ever goals for Hibernian with that header at ****boland, and it will forever be remembered but he has never been a team player, to my mind. don't wish anything bad on him, but was quite nonplussed at his leaving, and somewat pissed off when he suddenly appeared in a loyal royal blue strip. Ipswich, yeah they deserve him

What have Ipswich got to do with anything?

Stantons Angel
14-07-2018, 12:33 AM
Former Hibs and Rangers striker Jason Cummings has completed a season-long loan move to Peterborough.

Read more at: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/ex-hibs-and-rangers-striker-jason-cummings-completes-peterborough-move-1-4768659

Viva_Palmeiras
14-07-2018, 12:44 AM

Well they were big in the 80s :)

monktonharp
14-07-2018, 01:26 AM
What have Ipswich got to do with anything?Err, not a lot other than the fact that they are also known as the tractor boys and they have won a major Euro competition quite a while ago and they also had a former England manager who did quite well and Tony Mowbray , ex-Hibs manager was connected to them and they live in a place quite close to "the Wash" and their football club were , shall we say known to have an interest in an ex HIBS/the rangers player.(going by some recent press reports)Other than that, Ipswich, the town the football club, the outlying farms and the people have absolutely nothing to do with anything, unless you actually have relatives or family ties in some way to that area. you can get more info, on Ipswich if you go to google.

heretoday
14-07-2018, 02:20 AM

God knows!

danhibees1875
14-07-2018, 04:03 AM
This article suggests that we got a million for him:-

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/posh/breaking-news-peterborough-united-sign-a-championship-striker-with-full-international-experience-1-8567357/amp

Whilst the accounts show us getting half that when he left, I did wonder whether there would be add-ons, or if the fee would be more, but paid in instalments. If the article is correct, we should see the benefit of the rest of the fee in the next set of accounts.

If it was instalments would it not have all shown as revenue last year, half as cash and half as a debtor? (Unless he needed to fulfil performance objectives, at which point I can't see him having managed to do so).

WhileTheChief..
14-07-2018, 05:16 AM
Err, not a lot other than the fact that they are also known as the tractor boys and they have won a major Euro competition quite a while ago and they also had a former England manager who did quite well and Tony Mowbray , ex-Hibs manager was connected to them and they live in a place quite close to "the Wash" and their football club were , shall we say known to have an interest in an ex HIBS/the rangers player.(going by some recent press reports)Other than that, Ipswich, the town the football club, the outlying farms and the people have absolutely nothing to do with anything, unless you actually have relatives or family ties in some way to that area. you can get more info, on Ipswich if you go to google.

Cool, but he’s away to Peterborough no??

18Craig75
14-07-2018, 05:20 AM
The a Cumdog did something for this clubs that neither McGeouch or (likely) McGinn didn’t. Major respect for that, and he is most definitely a legend along with the other guys from 21st May.

jakedance
14-07-2018, 06:19 AM
I like Cummings but I thought we did well to get a £1m for him. Hibs were probably his level and he could have had a good career with us but obviously got a chance to try something new and earn more money so fair play to him.

If he was half the player he thinks he is he’d be twice the player he is, but that’s the charm of the boy. I’ve got nothing but love for the wee dafty.

CropleyWasGod
14-07-2018, 07:43 AM
If it was instalments would it not have all shown as revenue last year, half as cash and half as a debtor? (Unless he needed to fulfil performance objectives, at which point I can't see him having managed to do so).You're probably right about the instalments.

I think I calculated it as 550k in the accounts. Add on, say, 200k for winning his cap, 150k for VAT and 100k for the exaggeration factor and there's the 1m.

weecounty hibby
14-07-2018, 07:51 AM
You're probably right about the instalments.

I think I calculated it as 550k in the accounts. Add on, say, 200k for winning his cap, 150k for VAT and 100k for the exaggeration factor and there's the 1m.

😂 Exaggeration factor! Accountancy at its finest

CropleyWasGod
14-07-2018, 08:00 AM
[emoji23] Exaggeration factor! Accountancy at its finestI Ken.[emoji16]

I was looking at it from Peterborough's perspective. It's good PR to say they have signed a 1m player, hence a bit of rounding up in the media..

tamig
14-07-2018, 10:23 AM
Cool, but he’s away to Peterborough no??

Another magical monkton midnight classic. Not as cringe as some of the usual fare tbh 😂

The Spaceman
14-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Good luck to Jason Cummings - hope the wee man smashes it down there. Was a pivotal part in putting the swagger back into our club and smile back on all of our faces after what was a very, very dark period. Hated seeing him line up for The Rangers, so happy he is out of there.

Hibernian legend.

bigwheel
14-07-2018, 11:27 AM
Cummings is a likeable rogue..you get a sense he appreciates the opportunity given to him at Hibs ..but equally get no sense of much affection thereafter ...his instagram
Goodbye love note to the “Rangers family” is not something I can ever recall he did when he left us...

Wish him well. But have no real desire to see him back at our place ...

Hi Heid Yin
14-07-2018, 06:20 PM
Cummings is a likeable rogue..you get a sense he appreciates the opportunity given to him at Hibs ..but equally get no sense of much affection thereafter ...his instagram
Goodbye love note to the “Rangers family” is not something I can ever recall he did when he left us...

Cummings' love note to us was in the form of the amount of goals he put past the club he once loved but who rejected him - Hearts.
He will always be considered the "Hammer of The Hearts" through my eyes.
No need for him to leave us anything beyond all those sweet, sweet memories.

Iggy Pope
14-07-2018, 06:29 PM
Err, not a lot other than the fact that they are also known as the tractor boys and they have won a major Euro competition quite a while ago and they also had a former England manager who did quite well and Tony Mowbray , ex-Hibs manager was connected to them and they live in a place quite close to "the Wash" and their football club were , shall we say known to have an interest in an ex HIBS/the rangers player.(going by some recent press reports)Other than that, Ipswich, the town the football club, the outlying farms and the people have absolutely nothing to do with anything, unless you actually have relatives or family ties in some way to that area. you can get more info, on Ipswich if you go to google.

Even by your own standards that's off the off your head scale.

Elephant Stone
14-07-2018, 06:46 PM

He did. And where has he written "Rangers family"?

bigwheel
14-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Cummings' love note to us was in the form of the amount of goals he put past the club he once loved but who rejected him - Hearts.
He will always be considered the "Hammer of The Hearts" through my eyes.
No need for him to leave us anything beyond all those sweet, sweet memories.

He certainly scored loads of goals...Sweet memories indeed...I was merely reflecting on the fact that he talks with more affection for Rangers than he did/does for us...up to him...just an observation.

GreenProfessor
14-07-2018, 08:20 PM
I wish him all the best. Always had a soft spot for the daftie despite his laziness at times...he is a good finisher in my book.

He's provided a lot of great memories for me, especially on the way to the Scottish Cup win. That goal at the PBS and the winner at ER, his "dinked" miss and then winning spot kick in the semi and then the through ball to Stokes in the final...hash broon indeed!

Good luck JC.

stoneyburn hibs
14-07-2018, 08:24 PM
Scottish Cup hero, good luck Jason.

hibbydog
14-07-2018, 09:28 PM
I like Cummings but I thought we did well to get a £1m for him. Hibs were probably his level and he could have had a good career with us but obviously got a chance to try something new and earn more money so fair play to him.

If he was half the player he thinks he is he’d be twice the player he is, but that’s the charm of the boy. I’ve got nothing but love for the wee dafty.

Read that last bit a couple of times. So...that means he thinks he’s 4 times as good as he actually is?

iwasthere1972
14-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Read that last bit a couple of times. So...that means he thinks he’s 4 times as good as he actually is?

I've read it a dozen times and I've had nine different answers. :greengrin

Still none the wiser.

brog
14-07-2018, 10:08 PM
That header at PBS. That consummate striker's goal 4 minutes into the replay. That daft laddie getting sent off late on in the same game & making things unnecessarily difficult for us. JC summed up really over the course of one cup tie. I'm not sure he's got the physical attributes or the mental strength to succeed in England but he was a fine player & an unbelievable character in his time at ER. I wish him nothing but success in his future career.

CapitalGreen
14-07-2018, 10:14 PM
Another magical monkton midnight classic. Not as cringe as some of the usual fare tbh 😂

I always wonder if he reads them back the next day when he sobers up, or if he even remembers posting them for that matter.

Hermit Crab
15-07-2018, 06:34 AM
I think he'll struggle in that league, full of hatchet men. Him and DM playing in the same league now.

Onion
15-07-2018, 09:18 AM
JC looks like yet another Scot who won't make it down South and will be back some time soon playing for a club like Aberdeen, Hibs or Hearts.

Wilson
15-07-2018, 09:21 AM
JC looks like yet another Scot who won't make it down South and will be back some time soon playing for a club like Aberdeen, Hibs or Hearts.

Doesn't sound so bad.

If you'd said Falkirk, Livi, or Dumbarton, I'd have been worried for the lad.

Diclonius
15-07-2018, 09:48 AM
It's a shame that a club legend is now viewed unfavourably by so many fans because he played 18 games for Rangers.

matty_f
15-07-2018, 09:54 AM
Good luck to a Hibs legend. Always welcome back at Easter Road - genuinely have nothing but good things to say about the guy. He won the Scottish Cup with Hibs.

Billy Whizz
15-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Good luck to a Hibs legend. Always welcome back at Easter Road - genuinely have nothing but good things to say about the guy. He won the Scottish Cup with Hibs.

Me too Matty, really can’t understand the JC bashing. Hibs got a good fee for him too

Centre Hawf
15-07-2018, 09:58 AM
The a Cumdog did something for this clubs that neither McGeouch or (likely) McGinn didn’t. Major respect for that, and he is most definitely a legend along with the other guys from 21st May.

Agreed wholeheartedly. He could have done a McGeouch and what McGinn is likely to do but he didnt. He also banged a shed load of important goals. I’d have him back at the club in a heartbeat. Best of luck to you Jase, always a legend in my eyes.

Sammy7nil
15-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Nothing but good wishes for him i hope He does well. I don't doubt the positive impact he had on our club and will always be grateful however he is a player I never really took to despite his obvious ability and success in a Hibs shirt. Don't really know why.

SirDavidsNapper
15-07-2018, 11:16 AM
I can go back to wishing him well now he's not at that ****my club anymore. Good luck Hammer of the Hearts.

Winston Ingram
15-07-2018, 11:18 AM
I think he'll struggle in that league, full of hatchet men. Him and DM playing in the same league now.

The championship in Scotland was pretty much only hatchet men. He did ok there

makaveli1875
15-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Scottish cup legend but he's a full on rolled up trouser legged hun now so he can get to **** as far as im concerned

Lago
15-07-2018, 11:48 AM
:top marks
Agreed wholeheartedly. He could have done a McGeouch and what McGinn is likely to do but he didnt. He also banged a shed load of important goals. I’d have him back at the club in a heartbeat. Best of luck to you Jase, always a legend in my eyes.

tamig
15-07-2018, 01:42 PM
I always wonder if he reads them back the next day when he sobers up, or if he even remembers posting them for that matter.

I know. I’m sure JC will be a hit with the Tractor Boys though 😀