PDA

View Full Version : Yams Kickback Now

Dashing Bob S
22-04-2018, 08:39 PM
The deluded are much thinner on the ground these days. A sad and sobering realism seems to have set in, and its a depressing, even piteous read.

Can we have our old ludicrously self-deciving but much more entertaining Yams back please?

Deansy
22-04-2018, 08:50 PM
The deluded are much thinner on the ground these days. A sad and sobering realism seems to have set in, and its a depressing, even piteous read.

Can we have our old ludicrously self-deciving but much more entertaining Yams back please?

Agreed, some of them are even talking like they're no longer a 'Big team' !

Dashing Bob S
22-04-2018, 08:52 PM
Agreed, some of them are even talking like they're no longer a 'Big team' !

They are wrong. Hearts are still one of the biggest clubs in Europe and just need a couple of players in the summer transfer window to be right up there challenging for honors both at home and abroad.

andybev1
22-04-2018, 08:56 PM
I noticed one of them talking about 'gorgie live' being cancelled today - not sure exactly what it is but it was meant to be at the hearts club and this guy bought tickets - guess ppl are so pissed at the team. There were not enough tickets sold. As they say....pleasing.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/EDP/Event/Index/1055

Pagan Hibernia
22-04-2018, 08:57 PM
Whats going on? You mean ‘The Famous’ aren’t the pride of Edinburgh any more?

Sir David Gray
22-04-2018, 09:00 PM
I noticed one of them talking about 'gorgie live' being cancelled today - not sure exactly what it is but it was meant to be at the hearts club and this guy bought tickets - guess ppl are so pissed there were not enough tickets sold. As they say....pleasing.

Probably a planned meet and greet with Levein and the players on board an open top bus as the team arrive home following another glorious 0-0 draw.

Souter96Mac
22-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Its OK though, give Levein and his crack squad the summer to bring in signings that'll have them challenging Celtic for the title next year.

Not In The Know
22-04-2018, 09:04 PM
nah the fitness coach has big plans for them. lol.

Jack Hackett
22-04-2018, 09:05 PM
I noticed one of them talking about 'gorgie live' being cancelled today - not sure exactly what it is but it was meant to be at the hearts club and this guy bought tickets - guess ppl are so pissed there were not enough tickets sold. As they say....pleasing.

I think it's a beam back with a half-time pie and a pint for some ridiculous sum of money, especially as you could watch it in your local for free.

greenginger
22-04-2018, 09:10 PM
I think it's a beam back with a half-time pie and a pint for some ridiculous sum of money, especially as you could watch it in your local for free.

Maybe they forgot to apply for a licence again.

Jack Hackett
22-04-2018, 09:11 PM
... Oh! Any kbers looking in... Good night, God bless, and thank you for a very entertaining weekend :greengrin

andybev1
22-04-2018, 09:12 PM

That was my thought but I prefer SDG's suggestion. :hmmm:

Jack Hackett
22-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Maybe they forgot to apply for a licence again.

:greengrin

You know them so well

givescotlandfreedom
22-04-2018, 09:13 PM
These are the people who paid money to learn from the football managing genius that is Ian Cathro.

Jack Hackett
22-04-2018, 09:13 PM
That was my thought but I prefer SDG's suggestion. :hmmm:

You also know them well :greengrin

hibsbollah
22-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Probably a planned meet and greet with Levein and the players on board an open top bus as the team arrive home following another glorious 0-0 draw.

They're calling it a Meet and Excrete. Compered by Craig Levein and his sidekick, Lou Stools.

:tumble:

renato
22-04-2018, 09:29 PM
They're calling it a Meet and Excrete. Compered by Craig Levein and his sidekick, Lou Stools.

:tumble:

Sounds crap 💩

Hibby70
22-04-2018, 10:54 PM
Seemingly they are also selling a "You're in the dugout" experience. Although this one is hosted by Gary Locke.

My_Wife_Camille
22-04-2018, 11:03 PM
There’s a thread on there where they are getting all dewy eyed at the glory days of the championship 🤣

Dashing Bob S
23-04-2018, 02:58 AM
There’s a thread on there where they are getting all dewy eyed at the glory days of the championship 🤣

No wonder. They won a World War whilst in the Championship, thus ending a 27 year drought. The over exuberant celebrations of some of their fans upset a few Nazi's.

IGRIGI
23-04-2018, 05:39 AM
Also depressing is the fact that more than a few of them have accepted the idea that 2012 didn't kill off Hibs and, rather shockingly, a few of them referred to it as a "comfort blanket".

Mixu62
23-04-2018, 05:59 AM
This guy seems to get it!

"You cant change somebody who doesnt see an issue with their actions. Its in his psyche."

green day
23-04-2018, 07:36 AM
They must be hating it just now. Watched Sportscene last night and Thomson and Stewart are praising our match to the heavens........then talking about how Hearts are "a hard watch just now".

Schadenfreude is a great word, but I prefer Get it Right Up Ye !

worcesterhibby
23-04-2018, 08:50 AM
That roaster KiwiDoug came up with a cracker...

" Knee jerk reactions are never a good idea but I think we need another statement from her in the very near future. That statement should address utterly abysmal performances and what she intends to do about it.

We've had the begging letter. Let's have the performance letter now."

Hahahahaha He demands a Statement ! that's telling her !

reminds me of a line from a favourite Peter Cook and Dudley moore sketch..

Cook: Ah the 2nd World War..Terrible..I was completely against it you know.

Moore: Yes, well i think we all were.

Cook: Yes maybe...but I wrote a letter !

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

lord bunberry
23-04-2018, 08:53 AM
I want the old deluded Jambo’s back, they were much more fun. When you try and wind them up now they just agree with you, it’s not normal.

Thecat23
23-04-2018, 09:16 AM
I still know a few who think Levein IS still the man and this is a mere blip and all will come good.

How anyone can defend that style of play is unbelievable and deserve everything they get.

Clerie Green
23-04-2018, 09:21 AM
Can I remove the plasters from my eyes yet !

:aok::aok:

Bostonhibby
23-04-2018, 09:47 AM
That roaster KiwiDoug came up with a cracker...

" Knee jerk reactions are never a good idea but I think we need another statement from her in the very near future. That statement should address utterly abysmal performances and what she intends to do about it.

We've had the begging letter. Let's have the performance letter now."

Hahahahaha He demands a Statement ! that's telling her !

reminds me of a line from a favourite Peter Cook and Dudley moore sketch..

Cook: Ah the 2nd World War..Terrible..I was completely against it you know.

Moore: Yes, well i think we all were.

Cook: Yes maybe...but I wrote a letter !

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin Absolutely classic yam. Knock up a quick shambolic statement telling them how allisbarry then get bazza to follow it up in the EEN. Job done.

Lucky the Kiwi guy is on their side I say.

When the stands falling over they'll be debating where to site the new trophy cabinet and whether it should be chipboard or MDF.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-04-2018, 09:55 AM
They deserve a bit of praise for investing so much money in a new pitch that should make it easier for away teams interested in playing football to pick up some points.

Oscar T Grouch
23-04-2018, 09:59 AM
I am conflicted. I have always come to Hibs.net for my football entertainment. Now I still do that, but I seem to spending much more time on 16pointsback and hunsmedia just for the pure entertainment value. I do not think the gimps or huns pain will ever not amuse me.:greengrin

Clerie Green
23-04-2018, 10:01 AM
They deserve a bit of praise for investing so much money in a new pitch that should make it easier for away teams interested in playing football to pick up some points.
Ah , but they’re only doing the bits that They are going to play on , saves money , they’re not Daft !

:aok:

jacomo
23-04-2018, 10:17 AM
I still know a few who think Levein IS still the man and this is a mere blip and all will come good.

How anyone can defend that style of play is unbelievable and deserve everything they get.

Levein certainly is the man and deep down us jealous Hobos know it.

He’s such a winner!

Kojock
23-04-2018, 10:36 AM
Its OK though, give Levein and his crack squad the summer to bring in signings that'll have them challenging Celtic for the title next year.

The visionary that is Levein has already started building for next season with a pre contract signing that we could only dream about. It's immaterial the guys old, can't run, can't play or train on Astro and has been dogged with knee injuries all his career and will be lucky to play 20 games a season.

hibsfan7
23-04-2018, 10:42 AM
Not to forget he is also a hibs fan

calumhibee1
23-04-2018, 11:27 AM
The visionary that is Levein has already started building for next season with a pre contract signing that we could only dream about. It's immaterial the guys old, can't run, can't play or train on Astro and has been dogged with knee injuries all his career and will be lucky to play 20 games a season.

I couldn’t believe what Levein came out and said about him. What a confidence boost for a new signing. Bet he’s glad he signed a 2 year deal now.

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-04-2018, 11:34 AM
Great post from a whopper by the name of Sir Gio, saying that results don't count as they are away on their holidays now.

adhibs
23-04-2018, 11:37 AM
Was another beauty claiming there will be 'protests on the plaza', if us and celtic beat them at tynie.

Seveno
23-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Was another beauty claiming there will be 'protests on the plaza', if us and celtic beat them at tynie.

I am so jealous that we don’t have a plaza to protest on. We don’t even have anything to protest about.

Get it sorted, Petrie!

jacomo
23-04-2018, 11:50 AM
Great post from a whopper by the name of Sir Gio, saying that results don't count as they are away on their holidays now.

Sadly true. There is only one match they care about - they will happily lie down against everyone else, especially the dandy Dons.

Jack Hackett
23-04-2018, 11:53 AM

The sense of entitlement that goes with a few plucky draws and a 'Park the Bus' strategy at their showpiece home must be overwhelming

Deansy
23-04-2018, 11:54 AM

No-one - repeat - no-one competes with the Jambos when it comes to the noble art of 'The Clutching Of The Straw' - no matter the issue, they'll 'Clutch' the **** out of it !

The Harp Awakes
23-04-2018, 12:06 PM

Agreed. Maybe they could increase the dimensions to make a normal sized pitch at the same time, and get a total pumping each home game. They'd see some goals at least:dunno:

HibbyAndy
23-04-2018, 12:15 PM
It's called 'living within your means '

For years and years you have been cheating barstewards ! Now it's a level playing field and hibs are mile and MILES ahead of you in every single department and you can't stand it ! GIFRUY

Crazyhorse
23-04-2018, 12:47 PM

I doubt Levein will be there next season it's surely only a matter of time before Arsenal come calling...

Crazyhorse
23-04-2018, 12:53 PM

I don't know what they're moaning about after all chips are now being served at Tiny, what more do they want?

Greentinted
23-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Sadly true. There is only one match they care about - they will happily lie down against everyone else, especially the dandy Dons.

I’m never usually overconfident regarding derby matches but if we can find a way through the inevitability parked double decker early on, I fancy us to hand them their ***** on a silver platter the size of the gulf in class between both clubs.
And talking of size, even now, with the playing field being levelled, they still bang on tediously about being ‘the bigger club’. Is that some kind of defiance disorder symptom or do they truly believe it?

Is It On....
23-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Levein on their new 35yr old signing from St Johnstone "One of the things that I like, and this might sound quite strange, but I like the fact he has never been able to run." Maybe a new career as a professional footballer beckons for me 😂😂

HibbySpurs
23-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Whilst this guy actually goes onto post something reasonable.... the bit at the start of his long post nearly had me choking on my 4pm tea & biccie......

"13 hours ago, Juanjo15 said:

In what way are they not going out way?

3rd biggest budget in the league, we have the best stadium in the country, we are bringing though some of the best talent in the country. We haveMcglughlin, Berra Naismith and Lafferty in our side 4 players that would would into any side outside Celtic that’s without Souttar too."

Really...... He has to be at the wind up.....

Borderhibbie76
23-04-2018, 03:03 PM
I am so jealous that we don’t have a plaza to protest on. We don’t even have anything to protest about.

Get it sorted, Petrie!That's why they are the big team mate u see?? They can protest on the plaza and buy chips at same time - we can only dream

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hibbyfraelibby
23-04-2018, 05:09 PM
Whilst this guy actually goes onto post something reasonable.... the bit at the start of his long post nearly had me choking on my 4pm tea & biccie......

3rd biggest budget in the league, we have the best stadium in the country, we are bringing though some of the best talent in the country. We haveMcglughlin, Berra Naismith and Lafferty in our side 4 players that would would into any side outside Celtic that’s without Souttar too."

He just got a few words wrong...he meant best unfinished Stadium in West Edinburgh with the biggest budget overspend after Rangers and that Lafferty, Berra, Naismith et al would walk into any team outside Celtic, pub quiz team that is.

The delusion is deep with that one.

calumhibee1
23-04-2018, 05:16 PM

Literally none of they players would get into our team.

SirDavidsNapper
23-04-2018, 05:32 PM

None of which would get in the Hibs team

WhileTheChief..
23-04-2018, 05:41 PM
they will happily lie down against everyone else, especially the dandy Dons.

Don’t.

That’s the excuse they’re already coming out with.

Fact is they will lose the remaining 4 games cause they’re gash not because they’re helping anyone out.

Famous Fiver
23-04-2018, 05:47 PM
They are STILL living outwith their means.

Donations from FOH and 'benefactors' are keeping the ship afloat.

They are years away, if ever, from living within their means. They are no nearer paying Budgie off than they were on day one.

We are miles away from a level playing field, yet we are outperforming them on any level you care to name.

Pleasing.

SirDavidsNapper
23-04-2018, 05:59 PM
They are STILL living outwith their means.

Donations from FOH and 'benefactors' are keeping the ship afloat.

They are years away, if ever, from living within their means. They are no nearer paying Budgie off than they were on day one.

We are miles away from a level playing field, yet we are outperforming them on any level you care to name.

Pleasing.

Yup. We are years ahead of them on and off the park.

Stuart93
23-04-2018, 06:20 PM
I've seen a few on twitter saying hearts are going to be a different "animal" next season...should we be scared

Kato
23-04-2018, 06:48 PM
I've seen a few on twitter saying hearts are going to be a different "animal" next season...should we be scared

No.

I hope it's a cuter, cuddlier animal this time around. That "grouchy road-kill" schpiel they've been handing out for decades is old and ugly.

hibbyfraelibby
23-04-2018, 06:51 PM

What kind of animal? A poodle? A lab rat?

WoreTheGreen
23-04-2018, 06:51 PM

Cash cow

Viva_Palmeiras
23-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Cash cow

Or a “qashqai” as the posh folks of Murrayfield amd Corstorphine say ;)

Bostonhibby
23-04-2018, 07:14 PM
I've seen a few on twitter saying hearts are going to be a different "animal" next season...should we be scaredThey're big on plastic owls so that's my guess.

JeMeSouviens
23-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Gotta be something with hooooooves, surely?

BoomtownHibees
23-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Gotta be something with hooooooves, surely?

Leave Dr Budge out of it

CropleyWasGod
23-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Gotta be something with hooooooves, surely?Cloven ones. They're Luciferians, after all.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

EastCalderHibby
23-04-2018, 07:27 PM

well they did sell the owl :greengrin:greengrin

O'Rourke3
23-04-2018, 07:47 PM
I've seen a few on twitter saying hearts are going to be a different "animal" next season...should we be scaredLet's hope it's one Super vet Noel can't even fix.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hibrandenburg
23-04-2018, 09:33 PM

My guess would be a magpie.

GreenOnions
23-04-2018, 09:59 PM

Well - it's certainly not going to be pretty.

The quickest way to be effective is to use traditional Hearts/Levein principles: Have lots of huge players, a sound defence, a massive target man and a wee nippy striker. The midfield doesn't matter - their main job is to ensure Hearts rack up the twenty fouls they typically commit against the likes of us so they can remain top of the dirtiest team in the league table.

It's the Jambo way

Scott Allan Key
23-04-2018, 10:05 PM
A budgerigar.

Stuart93
23-04-2018, 10:17 PM
I have returned to see the progress of this thread and I'm not disappointed

CraigHibee
23-04-2018, 10:38 PM

😂 So instead of playing like animals they are going to be one instead?

I'll hedge my bets on them being sloth like

Deansy
23-04-2018, 11:00 PM

Phew - thank-you Juanjo, puts to bed the notions that your sort of Jambo is on the way-out ! Without Wallopers like you there's no point !

The 'Future' is very much their new comfort-blanket ! In Sep/Oct they reassured each other with the prophesy they'd 'be back above Hibs by Christmas' - when December came around and Sep/Oct's prophesy failed to materialise their next prophesy up was that by Feb/Mar we'd 'Hibs it as per the usual Feb slump' and once again they'd overtake us !. Obviously that didn't happen either so now it's all about what they're going to do to us next season - wonder if Budge has been selling 'Lego Crystal-balls' ??

jacomo
23-04-2018, 11:10 PM
😂 So instead of playing like animals they are going to be one instead?

I'll hedge my bets on them being sloth like

A camel. Stubborn and ugly.

Crazyhorse
24-04-2018, 12:16 AM
A camel. Stubborn and ugly.

I would go for a fly and you know a fly is full of fly ****.
You know what else, man? There ain't nothin' lower than fly ****. Not kangaroo ****, elephant **** or chicken ****. Ain't nothin' lower than fly ****.

Libby Hibby
24-04-2018, 05:05 AM
Phew - thank-you Juanjo, puts to bed the notions that your sort of Jambo is on the way-out ! Without Wallopers like you there's no point !

The 'Future' is very much their new comfort-blanket ! In Sep/Oct they reassured each other with the prophesy they'd 'be back above Hibs by Christmas' - when December came around and Sep/Oct's prophesy failed to materialise their next prophesy up was that by Feb/Mar we'd 'Hibs it as per the usual Feb slump' and once again they'd overtake us !. Obviously that didn't happen either so now it's all about what they're going to do to us next season - wonder if Budge has been selling 'Lego Crystal-balls' ??

It’s called re-adjusting your goals when the original goals set did not materialise.

Similar to the readjusting their construction programme for their new stand.

More commonly known as bull sh!7e. Once one can see through it, life becomes a lot simpler.

GGTTH

scm70nyd1973
24-04-2018, 08:07 AM
None of which would get in the Hibs team

No they wouldn’t but do you know what makes me feel good inside is the fact that if they did then we would make them better players coz we have a brilliant management team - keep them please !

jacomo
24-04-2018, 12:10 PM
No they wouldn’t but do you know what makes me feel good inside is the fact that if they did then we would make them better players coz we have a brilliant management team - keep them please !

Had we signed lafferty, Lenny would almost inevitably have emptied him in January, just as he did with Stokes.

EH54
24-04-2018, 12:31 PM
@jacomo (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?7690-jacomo)

I think Lafferty would have done okay at Hibs and had we signed him I doubt we would have ended up with what we have which I'm over the moon about. So bullet dodged

Oscar T Grouch
24-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Recommend a wee read of this OP, decent run down of how rubbish Craig Levein is, was and will always be!! (Spoiler it's cos hes an unlucky fearty:greengrin)

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/176512-craig-levein-a-psychological-explanation/

Kato
24-04-2018, 01:05 PM
Recommend a wee read of this OP, decent run down of how rubbish Craig Levein is, was and will always be!! (Spoiler it's cos hes an unlucky fearty:greengrin)

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/176512-craig-levein-a-psychological-explanation/

This is someone who was a world class central defender.

Nope, can't take it seriously.

Greentinted
24-04-2018, 01:09 PM
This is someone who was a world class central defender.

Nope, can't take it seriously.

Same. Levein was decent but world class? Nah, not even close.
Just another narcissistic ramble pissing out of Shaun The Psued’s vanity case.

AltheHibby
24-04-2018, 01:14 PM
He keeps repeating how CL left and his club won a trophy the following year. There seems to be a pattern here, but I can't quite see it. 🤔

Kato
24-04-2018, 01:18 PM

He was a very good centre-half before his brittle nature came to fore and injury forced him onto the sidelines for season after season. To be World Class you have to the skills but also be blessed with a tough constitution which Craig never had, he had some skill but never those required to be World Class. He wasn't in possession of the mentality either given the way he chickened out at Dens in 1986 (look it up if you don't know what happened then).

The football scrap-heap is littered with guys who had decent skill but neither the mentality or physicality to come to the fore. Levien is one of them. Unremarkable career as a player and manager.

JeMeSouviens
24-04-2018, 01:19 PM

****, didn't realise his Mum was still letting him have screen time to post there. Wonder if he's been to a game yet. :rolleyes:

JeMeSouviens
24-04-2018, 01:20 PM
He was a very good centre-half before his brittle nature came to fore and injury forced him onto the sidelines for season after season. To be World Class you have to the skills but also be blessed with a tough constitution which Craig never had, he had some skill but never those required to be World Class. He wasn't in possession of the mentality either given the way he chickened out at Dens in 1986 (look it up if you don't know what happened then).

The football scrap-heap is littered with guys who had decent skill but neither the mentality or physicality to come to the fore. Levien is one of them. Unremarkable career as a player and manager.

If his skin was any thinner you'd see through it. Much like his tactical genius I suppose.

Geo_1875
24-04-2018, 01:22 PM

He was blessed with huge potential but never fulfilled that due to being a complete ****bag.

jacomo
24-04-2018, 01:23 PM

Shaun Lawson :faf:

The guy who only went to his first Hearts game a few years ago, yet is their self-appointed historian.

I do like the idea that Levein is cursed though!

Crazyhorse
24-04-2018, 01:23 PM
@jacomo (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?7690-jacomo)

I think Lafferty would have done okay at Hibs and had we signed him I doubt we would have ended up with what we have which I'm over the moon about. So bullet dodged

I think Lafferty would have done ok as well, he's not as self destructive as Stokes. But he is a tube and an expensive one at that. I wonder how long he will last at Tiny?

Crazyhorse
24-04-2018, 01:25 PM

Remarkable ability to dodge medals though. Fair play.

Geo_1875
24-04-2018, 01:27 PM
I think Lafferty would have done ok as well, he's not as self destructive as Stokes. But he is a tube and an expensive one at that. I wonder how long he will last at Tiny?

He'll be available to any reasonable offer that comes in during the summer.

JeMeSouviens
24-04-2018, 01:31 PM
Happily, they seem mostly content to give Levein another chance next season. So another window's worth of expensive dross to accumulate. :wink:

Deansy
24-04-2018, 01:32 PM

Shan Lawson - the official 'Jambo Slaverer Of The Pish' !

Crazyhorse
24-04-2018, 01:34 PM

Really? I hadn't heard that.

jacomo
24-04-2018, 01:37 PM

Good lord, there’s fierce competition for that title.

He might not even make the shortlist!

JeMeSouviens
24-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Good lord, there’s fierce competition for that title.

He might not even make the shortlist!

He's probably a shoo in if quantity is a criterion.

IGRIGI
24-04-2018, 01:47 PM

I'd recommend opening a vintage 86 wine to accompany a reading of this thread.

Oscar T Grouch
24-04-2018, 01:52 PM

I find him really funny, his OP on that thread had me in stitches and if all true it shows CL to be what we all know he is, a terminal loser with no medals :greengrin

calumhibee1
24-04-2018, 01:56 PM

That is ****ing hilarious. His post is EXACTLY what every fan of every other Scottish team says about him.. yet he’s managed to paint it as him being incredibly unlucky rather than incredibly ***** like every other person in Scottish football sees him. He fails to realise that the fact Craig Levein keeps leaving teams who go on to win things points a hell of a let more to him being an utter bottle merchant than it does him being desperately unlucky.

Oh, and his suggestion that Levein would have been world class had it not been for injury is a topper. World class players don’t sit out final day league deciders pretending to be ill.

calumhibee1
24-04-2018, 01:58 PM
I find him really funny, his OP on that thread had me in stitches and if all true it shows CL to be what we all know he is, a terminal loser with no medals :greengrin

That’s exactly what the post shows him as yet our pal Shaun thinks it shows him as the most unlucky guy on the planet. News flash Shaun, Craig Levein was a failure as a player and is a failure as a manager.

Bostonhibby
24-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Just another narcissistic ramble pissing out of Shaun The Psued’s vanity case.Wee Shaun's the slavers slaver. Budge should get him to write their statements.

Bostonhibby
24-04-2018, 02:20 PM

The guy who only went to his first Hearts game a few years ago, yet is their self-appointed historian.

I do like the idea that Levein is cursed though!TBF his mum used to make him come straight home from school and sent him to bed until he was 30 so he could only make up yam matches playing blow football against himself until then.

therealgavmac
24-04-2018, 02:22 PM
TBF his mum used to make him come straight home from school and sent him to bed until he was 30 so he could only make up yam matches whilst blowing himself until then.

Fixed that for you

Bostonhibby
24-04-2018, 02:23 PM
Fixed that for you[emoji23]

mjhibby
24-04-2018, 02:35 PM
If his skin was any thinner you'd see through it. Much like his tactical genius I suppose.

His natural order comment and also his reaction after the Derby at er shows his psyche. To make the comment shows someone struggling with the pressures of the job and pandering to the masses. His tetchy response after the game at er shows his glaring lack of confidence in his own abilities. Compare his reaction to what lenny said after the 2-0 game. No gloating just said that making comments like that come back to bite you. Lenny is a winner and he radiates confidence. Potter is a bitter nearly man in a job he doesn't want to be in. Marvellous how sometimes things come right.

Jim44
24-04-2018, 03:16 PM
The simple truth is that Levein is not very bright.

HibbySpurs
24-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Fixed that for you

:faf:

Jim44
24-04-2018, 03:46 PM
With their season well and truly over, the sad muppets on KB are resorting to comfort blankets like drooling at the video of our penalty shoot out with Hamilton. :faf:

Hibs1969
24-04-2018, 04:01 PM

This might help him through his darker days though
https://youtu.be/iTEgsQz-Muw

Baw187
24-04-2018, 04:07 PM
The thing now appears to be taking comfort in the hope it all falls apart for us next season.

They are really desperate.

HibbyAndy
24-04-2018, 04:18 PM
Bigger stadium

Bigger support

Won both cups more recent than them

They absolutely HATE it !! The seethe is amazing

:cb:cb

Waxy
24-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Remember when they were Marshalls chunky chicken champions?

jacomo
24-04-2018, 05:13 PM

A simple manager for simple fans?

HibbyAndy
24-04-2018, 05:16 PM
Remember when they were Marshalls chunky chicken champions?

:agree:

Remember it vividly , Mare like counting chicken champions !

wallpaperman
24-04-2018, 05:30 PM
It really is a golden age for viewing kickback and watching them fight with themselves.

The famous appear to have agreed terms with some benchwarmer from Inverness, who I admittedly have never heard of, you can imagine how well that is going down with some.

Famous Fiver
24-04-2018, 05:32 PM
It appears there is a big split among their fans with some of them using the word 'divorce' in their relationship with Mrs Budge.

Popcorn time.

Pleasing.

Zazu62
24-04-2018, 05:57 PM
Not a chance they pick up anything at Aberdeen. Zero

Joe Baker2
24-04-2018, 06:43 PM
...sadly the cake sales haven't brought in as much cash as expected so the summer budget will be limited again this year.

Ma heart pumps purple piss!

:nlgwa:nlgwa:nlgwa

Bostonhibby
24-04-2018, 06:46 PM
It really is a golden age for viewing kickback and watching them fight with themselves.

The famous appear to have agreed terms with some benchwarmer from Inverness, who I admittedly have never heard of, you can imagine how well that is going down with some.Is the Inverness boy a world cup star who has been held back by the splinters in his erse, but they are confident doctor football will be able to extract them?

Spike Mandela
24-04-2018, 07:05 PM

Ehhhh, naw.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/conor-sammon-handed-hearts-lifeline-12417274

wallpaperman
24-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Is the Inverness boy a world cup star who has been held back by the splinters in his erse, but they are confident doctor football will be able to extract them?

Fat agent Robbo has been deliberately benching him so as to not alert the rest of the footballing world to the lad's brilliance, until his old chum squeaky pants managed to convince Annie that he's not signing yet another dud.

Bostonhibby
24-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Fat agent Robbo has been deliberately benching him so as to not alert the rest of the footballing world to the lad's brilliance, until his old chum squeaky pants managed to convince Annie that he's not signing yet another dud.[emoji4]

Aldo
24-04-2018, 07:51 PM
An unknown from Cambridge, an unknown from ICT, a 35 year old Striker from Oerth Saints and the return of Connor Salmon.

I would suggest that they will be looking at off loading big Laugherty and bringing in a few more loans and that’ll be them set up for the new season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
24-04-2018, 07:54 PM
An unknown from Cambridge, an unknown from ICT, a 35 year old Striker from Oerth Saints and the return of Connor Salmon.

I would suggest that they will be looking at off loading big Laugherty and bringing in a few more loans and that’ll be them set up for the new season.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYep, get the escalator working, the toilets and hospitality fitted out, the rust painted and the nursery built and that's them sorted, except for the pitch.

Aldo
24-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Yep, get the escalator working, the toilets and hospitality fitted out, the rust painted and the nursery built and that's them sorted, except for the pitch.

They not finished the megastand yet?? 🤣

Joking aside it must be great being a yam... 1-5 and all that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
24-04-2018, 08:00 PM
They not finished the megastand yet?? 🤣

Joking aside it must be great being a yam... 1-5 and all that

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOh yes they have. It's just a question of a deferred completion and the council doing their bit

wpj
24-04-2018, 08:03 PM

I remember when he used to post on here then scuttle back under his rock and tell everyone on keekback what was being said. Attention seeking twat.

24-04-2018, 10:53 PM

He certainly gets one thing right, in 1986 it was his annus horribilis.

Bostonhibby
24-04-2018, 10:58 PM
He certainly gets one thing right, in 1986 it was his annus horribilis.He did have a horrible one that day if the rumours are to be believed.

hibees 7062
24-04-2018, 11:00 PM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31250441_1735690439812082_5522384041202790666_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGUqebWN29M4NSGElnaW3VpbIQcsHxJQlDL yq9_bklL_Rke8jCffnSX4CieKkynB8CMYq6a4AQnKgvbTZe5JF oakaIsDVJlvF7L9020O9AuIQ&oh=8931824aa4b41e209b44dedc16929aa7&oe=5B5B7290

Thought he was signing for hertz

EH6 Hibby
24-04-2018, 11:10 PM

Levein was pimping him out on the radio during the January transfer window. Giving interviews about how Lafferty would only go for the right price. Despite the fact that no one was linked with him. Very strange man.

jacomo
25-04-2018, 08:16 AM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31250441_1735690439812082_5522384041202790666_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGUqebWN29M4NSGElnaW3VpbIQcsHxJQlDL yq9_bklL_Rke8jCffnSX4CieKkynB8CMYq6a4AQnKgvbTZe5JF oakaIsDVJlvF7L9020O9AuIQ&oh=8931824aa4b41e209b44dedc16929aa7&oe=5B5B7290

Thought he was signing for hertz

Relentless propaganda on potential new signings from Der Hun this week...

iwasthere1972
25-04-2018, 08:27 AM
Ibrox giants. Who are they?

jacomo
25-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Ibrox giants. Who are they?

Some sort of ogre?

:dunno:

Brizo
25-04-2018, 08:44 AM

Shaun Lawson... you just know he wears a cardigan and driving gloves knitted by mummy.

His threads comedy gold. Don't know whats funnier, his disciples or the Jambos seething with anger at him.

Bostonhibby
25-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Ibrox giants. Who are they?Basketball team?

Famous Fiver
25-04-2018, 02:57 PM
According to reports super goalie McGregor could be on his way to Govan on a two year deal.

Thought it was a given that he was signing for our Gorgie chums.

Oh dear......

Then again

Oh ma sides........

green day
25-04-2018, 03:03 PM
To be completely even handed to our pink chums, most of those commenting on the Hun ticket thread said stuff like "good for hibs" and "well done hibs", in fact a few commented that at least we have the balls to do these things.

So, while there are a few radges, there are clearly some that are verging on normal.