PDA

View Full Version : Patrick v Ross County

Hibbyradge
22-04-2018, 02:08 PM
I was having a look at the remaining fixtures and BT Sport have called it perfectly. It's their Friday night game on the 4th of May and it'll likely be a relegation decider.

The football on show might not be particularly silky, but because it's so massively important, it should be a fascinating watch.

I don't often bother watching games which don't involve or affect Hibs, but I'm looking forward to this one.

Johnny_Leith
22-04-2018, 02:24 PM
Agreed. It's a massive fixture for both clubs which will hopefully see an increased attendance. I'd think Partick will take good numbers up and county, for their size, get decent home crowds.

I'd like Partick to stay up because their the sensible Glaswegian team, but I have a man crush on Liam Fontaine and want county to stay up for him. Regardless, it'll be a compelling watch.

Cod Boy
22-04-2018, 03:01 PM
Agreed. It's a massive fixture for both clubs which will hopefully see an increased attendance. I'd think Partick will take good numbers up and county, for their size, get decent home crowds.

I'd like Partick to stay up because their the sensible Glaswegian team, but I have a man crush on Liam Fontaine and want county to stay up for him. Regardless, it'll be a compelling watch.

The game is at Firhill.

Johnny_Leith
22-04-2018, 03:03 PM
The game is at Firhill.

My bad. Doubt Ross county will take too many down the road.

SChibs
22-04-2018, 03:09 PM
I wouldn't mind Ross county and Hamilton go down and see dunfermline come up with st mirren.