PDA

View Full Version : I don’t like this.....

sauzee6_2
22-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Watching a hearts game and wanting them to win! 🙈😡

TelaStella
22-04-2018, 12:07 PM
Speak for yourself but I’ll never bring myself to back them in a game despite the circumstances and it being against the huns. Our team has enough quality to finish 2nd through our own results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H18 SFR
22-04-2018, 12:13 PM
Speak for yourself but I’ll never bring myself to back them in a game despite the circumstances and it being against the huns. Our team has enough quality to finish 2nd through our own results.

Agreed.

Wilson
22-04-2018, 12:21 PM
You can't even find something to grudgingly respect about this Hearts team. Not one player. They always had one at least.

Even if common sense calls for wanting a hearts win I just can't bring myself to hope for one. Rangers will drop points elsewhere.

Shame on Motherwell - missing out in top 6 to this shower.

Ozyhibby
22-04-2018, 12:23 PM

We actually don’t, we need Rangers to drop points somewhere apart from against us down to their superior goal difference. Might as well be here today.

Stuart93
22-04-2018, 12:26 PM

We could literally win every game and would still need results elsewhere to go our way.

Borderhibbie76
22-04-2018, 12:40 PM
We actually don’t, we need Rangers to drop points somewhere apart from against us down to their superior goal difference. Might as well be here today.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis is Sevcos easiest post split game they will drop points in others I'm certain

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ancient hibee
22-04-2018, 01:57 PM
Agreed.
In which case you’re also arithmetically challenged:greengrin

BlackSheep
22-04-2018, 02:13 PM
This is Sevcos easiest post split game they will drop points in others I'm certain

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Let’s hope yesterday doesn’t prove to be our easiest post split match! 😂