PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets 2018/19

RG04
22-04-2018, 07:59 AM
Need some advice, wasn't able to purchase mine a few weeks ago during the early bird, but looking to get them now.

It seems though there is hardly any available in the area I want, which I expected due to the high early demand. Is this likely to change later on in the summer, I seem to remember something about a renewal date for this years season ticket holders etc??

Or am I stuck taking what I can get today?

danhibees1875
22-04-2018, 08:02 AM
There is a chance some will be released at the renewal date.

I think your best bet would be to buy the best that is currently available that suits you and then swap it on the renewal date (assuming that's easy to do?).

Billy Whizz
22-04-2018, 08:05 AM
Need some advice, wasn't able to purchase mine a few weeks ago during the early bird, but looking to get them now.

It seems though there is hardly any available in the area I want, which I expected due to the high early demand. Is this likely to change later on in the summer, I seem to remember something about a renewal date for this years season ticket holders etc??

Or am I stuck taking what I can get today?

If i was you, I’d buy it now, and try and move on 1st June, when the seat release date happens

RG04
22-04-2018, 08:05 AM
There is a chance some will be released at the renewal date.

I think your best bet would be to buy the best that is currently available that suits you and then swap it on the renewal date (assuming that's easy to do?).

Sounds like a good plan. :thumbsup:

H18 SFR
22-04-2018, 12:05 PM
Sounds like a good plan. :thumbsup:

Defo the best advice, buy and be ready to swap.

Edit - I actually think that it would be worth setting up a ST 'swap shop' sticky.