PDA

View Full Version : Dylan McGeouch

I'm_cabbaged
22-04-2018, 07:50 AM
Is there any news on how his X-ray went? Would be a massive loss for the last 4 games if it’s a fracture.

makaveli1875
22-04-2018, 08:01 AM
what you on about ? it was Swanson that got injured unless i missed something

danhibees1875
22-04-2018, 08:03 AM
what you on about ? it was Swanson that got injured unless i missed something

Dylan had to go to hospital after the game with a suspected cheek fracture (I think Lennon confirmed this after the game). It happend at the same time as Swanson being injured. I think it was an off the ball collision.

RoYO!
22-04-2018, 08:04 AM
NL mentioned in the post match interview that he had a knock on the eye socket which will be getting scanned.

HH81
22-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Dylan had to go to hospital after the game with a suspected cheek fracture (I think Lennon confirmed this after the game). It happend at the same time as Swanson being injured. I think it was an off the ball collision.

It was a clash of heads if I remember right. Looked a nasty one.

The Leith Dutch
22-04-2018, 08:23 AM
Same time as the Swanson injury with the wonderfully fair minded Celtic players berating the referee to be allowed to take their corner while we were too men down. Classy. Very classy.

Fair play to the referee there - I fully expected him to crumble.

Real Emerald
22-04-2018, 08:27 AM
It was a clash of heads if I remember right. Looked a nasty one.

Was that the clash of heads that everyone in the ground saw but the ref refused to stop the game with Celtic on the attack and only dealt with the incident when the ball went out for a Celtic corner? Four officials watching and no one spotted the two players lying on the ground in the same half where the action was happening.

Ronniekirk
22-04-2018, 08:29 AM
Same time as the Swanson injury with the wonderfully fair minded Celtic players berating the referee to be allowed to take their corner while we were too men down. Classy. Very classy.

Agree with this Was raging at the game when we had both players down and they played on
Thought ref had a good game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACLeith
22-04-2018, 08:34 AM

NL worked it really well to get the ref to wait for the sub to be made. But I am sure I heard the whistle go when he saw it was a head knock, then Brown hit his deflected shot. So should not have been a corner.

The clash was a total accident

green day
22-04-2018, 09:05 AM
NL worked it really well to get the ref to wait for the sub to be made. But I am sure I heard the whistle go when he saw it was a head knock, then Brown hit his deflected shot. So should not have been a corner.

Agreed.
McLean saw was a headknock, blew, onlt then did ball go out. Was never a corner!

SChibs
22-04-2018, 09:07 AM
If it was the other way round and we were at the edge of the opposition's box we'd probably be screaming at the players to play to the whistle.

What I noticed though is brown had the ball and he had 2 men in acres of space and a great chance of scoring if he played a 10 yard pass but instead he took a wild shot that was blocked and went out. I think that was Scott browns way to putting the ball out for the injured players

hibbysam
22-04-2018, 09:11 AM
I was always of the understanding that if 2 of the same team get treatment they don’t have to go off. Radio guys were of a different opinion but I always remember a scenario that if 3 players go down (1 from one side and 2 from the other) the 1 player has to go off, but the team with two get to keep both on the pitch.

ACLeith
22-04-2018, 09:13 AM
If it was the other way round and we were at the edge of the opposition's box we'd probably be screaming at the players to play to the whistle.

What I noticed though is brown had the ball and he had 2 men in acres of space and a great chance of scoring if he played a 10 yard pass but instead he took a wild shot that was blocked and went out. I think that was Scott browns way to putting the ball out for the injured players

Never thought that before but having watched it back you may be right. He looks right and it's the obvious pass but he elects for a wild swing.

patlowe
22-04-2018, 09:13 AM

Thought the same. It was a very odd choice by Brown.

southsider
22-04-2018, 09:19 AM
Neil just before ft went mental after a Hibs shy was given to Celtic. Kept the ball, huge rammy, Neil held the ball until ref blew for ft then Neil give a f u salute. Love the guy, born winner and so pleased he is our boss.

givescotlandfreedom
22-04-2018, 09:25 AM
I noticed when Dylan and Swanson were both injured our physio was treating Dylan and Celtic's was tending to Swanson. Don't know if there's a rule there or just doing the decent thing but it was nice to see.

wookie70
22-04-2018, 09:39 AM

I thought the ref turned round, saw the injured players and blew up before the ball went out for a corner too. Hope it's nothing serious as we could really do with being full strength for the run in

O'Rourke3
22-04-2018, 09:42 AM
I noticed when Dylan and Swanson were both injured our physio was treating Dylan and Celtic's was tending to Swanson. Don't know if there's a rule there or just doing the decent thing but it was nice to see.

Happens a lot but Danny was down for ages before the Hibs bench asked their physio to run on. He wasn't volunteering.

Eyrie
22-04-2018, 12:25 PM

We did play to the whistle a couple of times earlier in the game when a Celtc player was down and the game wasn't stopped, so I have no complaint about them doing likewise at that point.

beensaidbefore
22-04-2018, 12:38 PM
We did play to the whistle a couple of times earlier in the game when a Celtc player was down and the game wasn't stopped, so I have no complaint about them doing likewise at that point.

Correct. Rogic was down with a head knock and we carried on. Just one of those things.

Fisherrow Harp
22-04-2018, 12:47 PM

That's because they are more than a club 😂

danhibees1875
22-04-2018, 12:51 PM

Yeah. I think there was also a point that we had an injury and Mcginn played on (possibly he didn't notice) and then Celtic won the ball back and then played it out of play for us.