PDA

View Full Version : the rangers dot count (South Stand Tickets Now On Sale)

Pages : [1] 2

Jamesconnolly
21-04-2018, 07:24 PM
all tickets gone now except about 16 in hospitality. when will they open the south:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thum bsup::thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
22-04-2018, 12:25 PM
SOLD OUT!! Time to open the South stand and the fan to fan ticket exchange.

Steven79
22-04-2018, 12:48 PM
SOLD OUT!! Time to open the South stand and the fan to fan ticket exchange.

I hope they get as little as possible! Lower tier only in one corner....

The Pointer
22-04-2018, 12:59 PM
Gutted as looking for two tickets. Hospitality outside my price at £170 each but hopefully we'll get a chance if some/most of the South Stand becomes available to us.

Hermit Crab
22-04-2018, 01:11 PM
I hope they get as little as possible! Lower tier only in one corner....

I'd give them section 30 lower and 36 upper and they'd think themselves lucky!

Hermit Crab
22-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Gutted as looking for two tickets. Hospitality outside my price at £170 each but hopefully we'll get a chance if some/most of the South Stand becomes available to us.

You can almost guarantee that half the south stand will be opened up for sale sometime next week, as well as the fan to fan ticket exchange.

monteddie
22-04-2018, 01:20 PM
You can almost guarantee that half the south stand will be opened up for sale sometime next week, as well as the fan to fan ticket exchange.
Based on the empty seats at Ibrox today against Hearts I can't see them selling as many tickets as in the past.

Hermit Crab
22-04-2018, 01:45 PM
Based on the empty seats at Ibrox today against Hearts I can't see them selling as many tickets as in the past.

Celtic away tickets went to an open sale to season ticket holders, according to the bears den that has never happened before, it usually sells out to those in the away ticket scheme.

Garymcl
22-04-2018, 03:22 PM
When the south stand opens to us hibbys we must sell as many tickets as possible and as quickly as poss our team deserves it but even better give the bigot boys very few tickets let's do it !! :flag::flag:

Hermit Crab
22-04-2018, 03:43 PM
When the south stand opens to us hibbys we must sell as many tickets as possible and as quickly as poss our team deserves it but even better give the bigot boys very few tickets let's do it !! :flag::flag:

The stand is likely to be split 50/50.

Billy Whizz
22-04-2018, 03:44 PM
The stand is likely to be split 50/50.

I’d give them no more than 3 blocks in the upper tier

Hermit Crab
22-04-2018, 03:46 PM

I'd give them blocks 30 and 36 and that would be their lot.

Billy Whizz
22-04-2018, 03:52 PM
I'd give them blocks 30 and 36 and that would be their lot.

I’m sure we’d be happy if we could sell the rest

Think we only gave them a few blocks in the Premiership play off a few years back, but can’t remember exactly what we gave them

Hermit Crab
22-04-2018, 03:55 PM
I’m sure we’d be happy if we could sell the rest

Think we only gave them a few blocks in the Premiership play off a few years back, but can’t remember exactly what we gave them

They got the West side of the South stand if that makes sense. We never had any fans in the East side of the South stand as we couldn't sell the tickets to our own back then.

Billy Whizz
22-04-2018, 04:00 PM
They got the West side of the South stand if that makes sense. We never had any fans in the East side of the South stand as we couldn't sell the tickets to our own back then.

They got 1,500 tickets

Hermit Crab
22-04-2018, 04:02 PM
They got 1,500 tickets

Thats all they should be getting this time round as well. Screw them.

Lancs Harp
22-04-2018, 04:07 PM
Attendance for that Championship play off match against rangers was less than 15000 if I remember correctly. How things have changed and how they changed the next time we met them. :wink:

1van Sprou7e
22-04-2018, 05:31 PM
Attendance for that Championship play off match against rangers was less than 15000 if I remember correctly. How things have changed and how they changed the next time we met them. :wink:

Didn't we get pumped 6-2 the next time we met them?

Billy Whizz
22-04-2018, 05:33 PM

We did, but had a much weakened team
Can I remind you though, that the last game of that season we beat them😄

Lancs Harp
22-04-2018, 05:37 PM

Challenge cup, never happened :greengrin

Hibs Class
22-04-2018, 08:21 PM
Celtic away tickets went to an open sale to season ticket holders, according to the bears den that has never happened before, it usually sells out to those in the away ticket scheme.

I'm not certain, but I think opening up the celtc tickets to all ST holders was done by mistake and the rangers later announced they would be cancelling some transactions and making refunds.

Souter96Mac
22-04-2018, 08:26 PM
South stand should open this week, get it sold oot

SirDavidsNapper
23-04-2018, 05:38 AM
Challenge cup, never happened :greengrin

Rangers tried desperately for 4 years to win that competition. They sold out Hampden for the final and celebrated like they'd won the Scottish cup. Show some respect 😉

ALF TUPPER
23-04-2018, 05:57 AM
I'd give them section 30. That's all. Nothing in the upper. If they're given seats on the upper they'll throw all sorts onto Hibs supporters below.
So, section 30. That's their lot.
😁

Tug Wilson
23-04-2018, 06:10 AM
Rangers tried desperately for 4 years to win that competition. They sold out Hampden for the final and celebrated like they'd won the Scottish cup. Show some respect 😉

I wonder if Lewis Stevenson looks at his League Cup and Scottish Cup winners medals and thinks "if only I had a Challenge Cup winners medal to complete the set"

ALF TUPPER
23-04-2018, 06:25 AM
Thats all they should be getting this time round as well. Screw them.

I'd give them a couple of hundred. 😁

ALF TUPPER
23-04-2018, 06:25 AM
Anyhoo..... Get them bought folks

Hermit Crab
23-04-2018, 06:49 AM
Anyhoo..... Get them bought folks

Get what bought? The ground is currently sold out!

SirDavidsNapper
23-04-2018, 07:01 AM
I wonder if Lewis Stevenson looks at his League Cup and Scottish Cup winners medals and thinks "if only I had a Challenge Cup winners medal to complete the set"

He must feel like there's something missing from his collection. Poor Lewis

Ronniekirk
23-04-2018, 07:31 AM
On the back of the Celtic win the South Stand should be on Sale today' Keep momentum going when the feel good factor is rolling on
Good Marketing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CallumLaidlaw
23-04-2018, 07:33 AM
On the back of the Celtic win the South Stand should be on Sale today' Keep momentum going when the feel good factor is rolling on
Good Marketing

100%. The club may want to focus on Killie sales but we should be giving folk as long as possible to get them.

KdyHby
23-04-2018, 08:51 AM
6 seats available in the West online

Steven79
23-04-2018, 08:56 AM

I've sent you a message regarding tickets.

Springbank
23-04-2018, 01:05 PM
Well done to everyone who has bought the tickets and sold out 3 stands with weeks to spare.

Let's fill half the south (at least) :flag::flag:

Not In The Know
23-04-2018, 01:10 PM
if we could give the The Rangers just one section in the south with us above and beside that would be amazing.

JeMeSouviens
23-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Wonder why the delay? The momentum from the Celtc game should shift a fair few this week ...

Crazyhorse
23-04-2018, 02:23 PM

Yeah it was their first cup... fair play

erin go bragh
23-04-2018, 02:32 PM
if we could give the The Rangers just one section in the south with us above and beside that would be amazing.
Don’t think we’re allowed to be above them . So one section above and below at the end of the Dunbar end . 800 Orcs max . Which is a bigger percentage than they give us .

hibbysam
23-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Don’t think we’re allowed to be above them . So one section above and below at the end of the Dunbar end . 800 Orcs max . Which is a bigger percentage than they give us .

They sit above us at Ibrox, however.

Captain Trips
23-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Lets get this done. The smallest amount of Sevco fans ever in the stand.

Garymcl
23-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Announcement should be soon when it comes let's sell as many tickets as poss for ss I want as few of these animals as poss in our great stadium :flag:

Johnny Clash
23-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Will the official site announce when the South Stand is available for Hibees?

Aim Here
23-04-2018, 02:58 PM

I'd actually give them more seats in real terms than they give us, so about 900-1000. That means they're stuck resenting us without being able to concoct some spurious excuse as to why we're worse than them (I mean, the real reason is that the story that Rangers have built around themselves demands that they're somehow special - everyone else in Scottish football is dependent on their club and their 'blue pound' and being visibly not needed undermines the narcissistic self-image, but they can't come out and actually say that. Taking away the excuses that they *can* say will make them squirm).

Borderhibbie76
23-04-2018, 03:09 PM
He must feel like there's something missing from his collection. Poor LewisEuropa league winners medal...next year Lewy [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hibIBZ
23-04-2018, 03:52 PM
I think hibs will wait to create a scramble for tickets closer to the match to ramp up the interest and buzz around the game

Steven79
23-04-2018, 03:56 PM
I've got two spare tickets if anybody needs any?

Sir David Gray
23-04-2018, 04:10 PM

They sit above our fans at Ibrox so I don't see why we can't do likewise.

Stoney Hibee
23-04-2018, 04:46 PM
And there was Celtic fans above us at Hampden for league cup semi final.

adhibs
23-04-2018, 04:46 PM
I think hibs will wait to create a scramble for tickets closer to the match to ramp up the interest and buzz around the game

I dont imagine that will be necessary.

Onceinawhile
23-04-2018, 04:48 PM
They sit above our fans at Ibrox so I don't see why we can't do likewise.

They don't sit directly above us though.

hibbyfraelibby
23-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Will the official site announce when the South Stand is available for Hibees?

...only once every single possible ticket in the West, East and FF is sold and there is sufficient latent demand. Once you put one home fan in the South the club loses a minimum of £18k in revenue plus additional stewarding and police costs. Reckon they will wait until next Monday to see if the Thes beat Sellick and we beat Killie and if Sheep beat Hertz. If those results go against us we will struggle to get 2nd or 3rd and 4th is now pretty much guaranteed.

If we are finishing 4th it will cost us 500k in SPL dosh so the budget needs made up as much as possible with the "tangerine" pound.

SouthMoroccoStu
23-04-2018, 05:01 PM

Lower

Would you trust them sitting above you?

Billy Whizz
23-04-2018, 05:04 PM
Lower

Would you trust them sitting above you?

It’s about putting them as far away from the pitch as possible

Nameless
23-04-2018, 05:21 PM
I've got two spare tickets if anybody needs any?PM.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Nakedmanoncrack
23-04-2018, 05:24 PM

They do.

givescotlandfreedom
23-04-2018, 05:25 PM

There's an overhang at both sides of the away end at Ibrox where they do.

WhileTheChief..
23-04-2018, 05:31 PM
This no sitting above opposition fans thing is a myth.

I’ve sat in the south a few times over the years where opposition fans have been below us, although it has been against smaller clubs.

It’s just easier to manage the crowds by splitting it vertically due to the layout of the turnstiles. From memory there are 4 towards each end of the south, 2 for upper and 2 for lower.

That means you can cordon off the area outside to keep the fans separate which you couldn’t do if you gave Hibs fans all of the upper or lower tier.

Brooster
23-04-2018, 06:32 PM
This no sitting above opposition fans thing is a myth.

I’ve sat in the south a few times over the years where opposition fans have been below us, although it has been against smaller clubs.

It’s just easier to manage the crowds by splitting it vertically due to the layout of the turnstiles. From memory there are 4 towards each end of the south, 2 for upper and 2 for lower.

That means you can cordon off the area outside to keep the fans separate which you couldn’t do if you gave Hibs fans all of the upper or lower tier.

Not a myth I can assure you.

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 07:25 PM

https://fanpic.co/829-2017-Rangers/

I know its a horrible site, and you'd be best to turn the sound down, but you can clearly see huns above the sheep if you scroll round and pan in a bit.

Brooster
23-04-2018, 07:29 PM

I know its a horrible site, and you'd be best to turn the sound down, but you can clearly see huns above the sheep if you scroll round and pan in a bit.

A couple of rows at the most. I can assure you it is an SPL rule.....thats why clubs (including us) do it.

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 07:37 PM
A couple of rows at the most. I can assure you it is an SPL rule.....thats why clubs (including us) do it.

I'd say from whenever i've been there, its looks more like 10 matey, yet even if i agreed it was only 2, you either can or you cant, you cant just allow it a little surely? :confused:

BoomtownHibees
23-04-2018, 07:42 PM

If it’s a rule then surely a couple of rows is still too many?

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2018, 07:45 PM

Cant remember which game it was, it could have been the play off match against Hamilton, but someone posted a picture of the dunbar end, where loads of Hibs fans were above the Hamilton fans.

Brooster
23-04-2018, 07:47 PM

Theres obviously a tolerance of a small number of rows but it is defo a rule. Otherwise clubs would follow Newcastle etc by sticking away fans in top corner.

Onceinawhile
23-04-2018, 08:10 PM

Well I stand corrected, I would say however that it's the extended allocation and the usual allocation doesn't go that far into the broomloan.

BoomtownHibees
23-04-2018, 08:10 PM
Theres obviously a tolerance of a small number of rows but it is defo a rule. Otherwise clubs would follow Newcastle etc by sticking away fans in top corner.

Newcastle don’t. The away fans at St James are in the top tier behind the goals with Newcastle fans below them

Brooster
23-04-2018, 08:17 PM
Newcastle don’t. The away fans at St James are in the top tier behind the goals with Newcastle fans below them

Thats what I said. Why dont Scottish clubs put away fans in top corner above the home fans miles away from the pitch?

wfortune
23-04-2018, 08:22 PM
Thats what I said. Why dont Scottish clubs put away fans in top corner above the home fans miles away from the pitch?So pies and bodily fluids don't rain down on the home support.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

BoomtownHibees
23-04-2018, 08:28 PM
Thats what I said. Why dont Scottish clubs put away fans in top corner above the home fans miles away from the pitch?

What Scottish grounds could that happen in?

Brooster
23-04-2018, 08:32 PM
What Scottish grounds could that happen in?

Quite a few but thats not the point. How many scottish grounds does it happen in? None because its not allowed. Otherwise Hibs would split it top/bottom to make more money.

davhibby
23-04-2018, 08:52 PM
Quite a few but thats not the point. How many scottish grounds does it happen in? None because its not allowed. Otherwise Hibs would split it top/bottom to make more money.

Surely it could only really happen at Easter Road, Celtic Park and Ibrox? Celtic and rangers already have the away end tucked away in the worst seats in the stadium so why would they change it. Guess Aberdeen could but there would be segregation issues in the concourse unless they can split it like we can

BoomtownHibees
23-04-2018, 08:55 PM

There next to no grounds in Scotland that it could happen in. Celtc already have you tucked away in a corner. The Rangers have u in a corner as well but do have a few rows at either side above the away crowd. Other than that, Easter Road is about the only other ground it could happen in however I think Hibs choose not to as splitting the stand vertically makes things so much easier for segregation etc.

Frazerbob
23-04-2018, 09:11 PM

I sat above Hearts fans when my ST in the old Centre Stand was moved when they pulled the stand down. The game Mixu skied the last minute penalty. All that’s required is the front couple of rows are left empty.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2018, 09:12 PM

The upper Sandy Jardine stand is directly above the away support.

Brooster
23-04-2018, 09:55 PM
There next to no grounds in Scotland that it could happen in. Celtc already have you tucked away in a corner. The Rangers have u in a corner as well but do have a few rows at either side above the away crowd. Other than that, Easter Road is about the only other ground it could happen in however I think Hibs choose not to as splitting the stand vertically makes things so much easier for segregation etc.

You are almost countering your own argument here. Fans at these grounds are tucked in the corner for a reason. Hibs Celtic Rangers Killie Motherwell Aberdeen and Dundee Utd to name a few could have opposing fans under or above each other but dont.....because in recent years its against SPL rules. Why is that so difficult for some folk to accept?

My_Wife_Camille
23-04-2018, 10:17 PM
Hearts away to Rangers. A full block of Rangers fans above Hearts fans

https://youtu.be/vVJ1wU3sCfA

theonlywayisup
24-04-2018, 06:37 AM
Why all the debate about whether home fans are allowed to sit above away fans? It's not going to happen at Easter Road, so let's move on.

When's the South Stand going to be open for home fans?

BoomtownHibees
24-04-2018, 06:58 AM
You are almost countering your own argument here. Fans at these grounds are tucked in the corner for a reason. Hibs Celtic Rangers Killie Motherwell Aberdeen and Dundee Utd to name a few could have opposing fans under or above each other but dont.....because in recent years its against SPL rules. Why is that so difficult for some folk to accept?

You think the reason that it doesn’t happen at these grounds is because of some non existent rule that clearly isn’t in place as other posters have proved with examples of it happening?

Every ground that you have mentioned has a dedicated part of their ground for away fans. Ibrox has home fans sitting above some of the away fans. Why would the other teams change their whole setup just to get fans sitting above the other ones??

Brooster
24-04-2018, 07:03 AM
You think the reason that it doesn’t happen at these grounds is because of some non existent rule that clearly isn’t in place as other posters have proved with examples of it happening?

Every ground that you have mentioned has a dedicated part of their ground for away fans. Ibrox has home fans sitting above some of the away fans. Why would the other teams change their whole setup just to get fans sitting above the other ones??
Aye nae bother.

Ozyhibby
24-04-2018, 07:11 AM

Wouldn’t be fair on the Yams, they don’t have a top tier.

EH54
24-04-2018, 07:44 AM
Sheffield Wednesday and United have fans above each other and put netting up along the top of the bottom teir... Having sat in seats at Ibrox with fans above us hanging over the boards chucking stuff down it always amazes me this hasn't been addressed. Not sure if this is down to clubs or SFA/SPFL rules but when you look at the segregation line and the amount of seats Hibs and Hearts use compared to the 3 seats or so Rangers and celtic use. We even have seats that's in a different stand cornered off in the East for what can only be for segregation

hibbyfraelibby
24-04-2018, 07:48 AM

...but its not a rule, its a hibs.net fact

There is nothing in the SPFL rule book its just a convention and commonsense.

hibbyfraelibby
24-04-2018, 07:52 AM

Then quote the rule, reference it and post the link

Brooster
24-04-2018, 08:01 AM
Then quote the rule, reference it and post the link

Or alternatively you could post the rule which states visiting fans can sit anywhere.

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2018, 08:08 AM
Or alternatively you could post the rule which states visiting fans can sit anywhere.

Ach come on matey, there have been several cases of fans above opposition fans shown, but only yourself saying its not allowed.

I don't know either way Brooster, but i have seen with my own eyes evidence to the contrary on what you claim to be a rule, a rule thats being either ignored or broken? :confused:

You are the one stating there is a rule, others like myself are not so sure. If you are so sure it exists, then lets see the evidence and have it cleared up. :wink:

Juniper Greens
24-04-2018, 08:09 AM
I wanted an end to the debate, hoping the dot count will kick off again today...

So, on the bus to work, I downloaded the SPFL rules, and can confirm that there is not an SPFL rule (doesn't mean that the police aren't enforcing one however).

I did note some of the more quirky rules however, such as no stadium in Scotland can have a roof covering the pitch, which is disappointing as what can we now ask for after the corners get filled...

Also, made me wonder how the U20s at Oriam get away with it...perhaps the SPFL make everything up as they go along?

24-04-2018, 08:15 AM
Rule 128: A section of the ground must be reserved for supporters of the Visiting Club and any tickets for League Matches and Play-Off Matches must be distributed on that basis. Details of these arrangements should be publicised by the Clubs concerned in advance.

No mention of the position of the away section.

hibbyfraelibby
24-04-2018, 08:17 AM

You cannot post what does not exist. There is absolutely nothing in the SPFL, SFA or UEFa rules that dictates the internal seating arrangements to clubs other than % to be allocated to visiting supporters, subject to practicality, in various competitions.

Rule H22-H24 in the SPFL rule book reference safety requirements. They do not support your ascertion. Your rule is therefore not a rule and its now not even a hibs.net fact it is in fact a debunked fact.

KerPlunk
24-04-2018, 08:17 AM
Also, made me wonder how the U20s at Oriam get away with it...perhaps the SPFL make everything up as they go along?
Cough......splutter........How very dare you !!! :wink:

Phil MaGlass
24-04-2018, 08:19 AM
wheres the dot count on the DOT COUNT thtread

Souter96Mac
24-04-2018, 08:21 AM
East: 0
West: 0
Famous 5: 0

Phil MaGlass
24-04-2018, 08:26 AM
No South up yet:greengrin:greengrin

JeMeSouviens
24-04-2018, 09:16 AM
Here's the rules - nothing in there about fans above other fans afaics.

https://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__rulesofthespflasat19_january_2018_1518083 042.pdf

Aim Here
24-04-2018, 10:22 AM
Here's the rules - nothing in there about fans above other fans afaics.

https://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__rulesofthespflasat19_january_2018_1518083 042.pdf

I suspect that this would just be covered with the mentions of 'ground safety', rather than as a hard and fast rule; stadiums probably have a book full of ground safety guidelines somewhere that deals with matters of crowd segregation (there's nothing in there about segregation either).

Remember, that those rules apply to league 2 games as well, where there's often no segregation at all, and little need for hard-and-fast rules on it. I suspect you're looking at the wrong document.

silverhibee
24-04-2018, 11:30 AM
My tickets arrived today, happy days.

Fife-Hibee
24-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Maybe going to sell the Aberdeen tickets first to save the que being to long ! Just a thought like!!

1van Sprou7e
24-04-2018, 03:43 PM
Maybe going to sell the Aberdeen tickets first to save the que being to long ! Just a thought like!!

Also possibly waiting on the polis to give the go ahead

I'm sure the prospect of huns being in the same stand as us isn't too appealing to them

Mikey
24-04-2018, 03:44 PM
South Stand now on sale. We have a whole new set of dots to count :greengrin

Onceinawhile
24-04-2018, 03:44 PM
looks like they are on sale in the south now.:thumbsup:

Diclonius
24-04-2018, 03:47 PM
When do we expect the Rangers statement?

Mikey
24-04-2018, 03:48 PM
It's only Section 26 that's on sale just now and it looks like they're not selling tickets for the front 2 rows.

JeMeSouviens
24-04-2018, 03:49 PM
First few rows of East S45 they would have kept for segregation are for sale now too.

Not In The Know
24-04-2018, 03:50 PM
one block at a time FFS. Its really counter productive if you ask me. If you buy early you dont get as good a seat as the blocks released next that are 1. closer to the middle and 2. no doubt on the top tier.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2018, 03:53 PM
Should have released all blocks to Hibs fans rather than ne at a time.

CropleyWasGod
24-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Should have released all blocks to Hibs fans rather than ne at a time.

I would have thought the thinking behind it is obvious.

1van Sprou7e
24-04-2018, 04:09 PM
I would have thought the thinking behind it is obvious.

True but surely we will more or less sell out the south either way? seems a bit pointless if that ends up being the case

HibeeHibernian4
24-04-2018, 04:11 PM
We should've at least put the one above it (31?) on sale, given that we apparently can't sell it to them if need be (don't want to restart that argument).

CropleyWasGod
24-04-2018, 04:11 PM
True but surely we will more or less sell out the south either way? seems a bit pointless if that ends up being the caseWill we, though?

It's the first time I can remember doing this for an RFC game. It's an experiment for the club and, quite rightly IMO, they're hedging their bets.

Edit. We did it in 2015, but didn't sell out our own allocation. Which makes it sensible to do what we're doing.

HibbyAndy
24-04-2018, 04:13 PM
My god how THAT historic cup win has changed us !

I love Hibs

brog
24-04-2018, 04:13 PM
So much for the blue pound! And surely we should start by giving The Rangers block 32. :wink:

bod
24-04-2018, 04:18 PM
didn’t think hibs would open the south for us,well done :flag:

Mikey
24-04-2018, 04:20 PM
Have the Huns noticed yet? I hope they're suitably upset :greengrin

SideBurns
24-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Judging by the crowd at Ibrox on Sunday it might not be long before they are giving us more of the Broomloan Stand to get more money through the gate.

Or, they could start accepting 9 million pound bids from China for their superstars I suppose.

Postman
24-04-2018, 04:22 PM
The club can't win with some folk! How people are now finding negatives in the way that the club are releasing the tickets is beyond me!! The fact these fans can get a ticket at all now should be applauded

Dashing Bob S
24-04-2018, 04:24 PM
Glorious day - a marvelous precedent being set here. The The The Rangers will be most upset. How I yearn for a pompous club statement or greeting faced Daily Record comment along the lines off “it wasnae that when Rangers were taking big away supports and subsidizing the SPL, the space race, new Athens underground system etc etc”

Eaststandee
24-04-2018, 04:25 PM
It is good of us giving the wee dregs anything really, cannae wait for the goading.

:flag:

JeMeSouviens
24-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Pleeeeeeeease can we have a boycott? :pray:

:lolrangers:

Hermit Crab
24-04-2018, 04:30 PM
So much for the blue pound! And surely we should start by giving The Rangers block 32. :wink:

They have their allocation already, their payments will be taken on the 30th of April, doesn't say how many tickets they got on their website though.

Earlydelivery
24-04-2018, 04:30 PM
They’re selling fast

Hermit Crab
24-04-2018, 04:32 PM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-to-cut-rangers-ticket-allocation-for-final-day-showdown-1-4729765

Hermit Crab
24-04-2018, 04:33 PM
The Rangers have been given around 1525 tickets. Thats what they got for the play off match in 2015

Mikey
24-04-2018, 04:36 PM
They’re selling fast

They are indeed. Another section will be open tomorrow at this rate.

Hermit Crab
24-04-2018, 04:38 PM
No posts in this yet but this thread has the potential to be comedy gold....:greengrin

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315369-hibs-confirm-allocation-cut/

we are hibs
24-04-2018, 04:39 PM
These will sell out no problem. Why are their certain seats unavailable already? Is it broken seats?

1van Sprou7e
24-04-2018, 04:42 PM
No posts in this yet but this thread has the potential to be comedy gold....:greengrin

"**** *******s. Yet again we will just roll over and accept it. Pitiful."

Didn't take long :greengrin

Greencore
24-04-2018, 04:43 PM
why are they still getting 1,500 when we only get 900 at their stinking ground?

Eaststandee
24-04-2018, 04:43 PM

It's going to be beautiful reading!

"No one likes us, we really care"

Lancs Harp
24-04-2018, 04:45 PM
Might just stay on that thread all evening instead of watching the Liverpool Roma game.

Top quality comedy.

Clerie Green
24-04-2018, 04:46 PM
What’s the chance of a silent protest ......... from them :na na:

:flag::nlgwa:flag:

weecounty hibby
24-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Great news. We really do need to sell all of our south stand tickets now though. Let's really stick it up them, reduced allocation for them, sell out for us and a Hibs Victory to clinch second would be perfect. This Armageddon stuff isn't half bad!!!

HibeeHibernian4
24-04-2018, 04:52 PM
Big fan of them thinking that "we'll nae be taking ra tickets next year" is some sort of threat that I'm supposed to be fearful of. Even if, god forbid, the crowds dried up a bit in the next few years, I would still be very happy to never have to look at a full South Stand of those horrible *******s ever again.

truehibernian
24-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Should have given them as little as we possibly could get away with (regardless of our sales) given the state they left the South Stand the last game. They were utterly shameful and an embarrassment to football fans that night. Funnily enough I didn't see any statement from them that night condemning the feral idiots actions that night or JT having a look at the actual (factual) damage :cb

Yet again however a great effort by the fans to sell out the ground, hope we hammer them again :aok:

SirDavidsNapper
24-04-2018, 05:00 PM
They're not big enough to get the full stand. Tinpot tramps

SirDavidsNapper
24-04-2018, 05:03 PM
I really hope we cut their allocation going forward too.

SChibs
24-04-2018, 05:08 PM

Got a good laugh from that. One sane individual didn't see any issue with what hibs have done though. One poster claiming he thought we charged them 40 quid last time!

WeeRussell
24-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Got a good laugh from that. One sane individual didn't see any issue with what hibs have done though. One poster claiming he thought we charged them 40 quid last time!

One sane guy that wants to do the same against “the taigs”.

I liked the one about putting us in a good position for them to throw pies and coins at us.

They really are a sorry bunch of pathetic, helpless morons.

Sir David Gray
24-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Anyone know if Club 1872 have issued a statement on this yet?

BegbieHSC
24-04-2018, 05:24 PM
Some glorious responses on Follow Follow 😂😂😂😂

“We owe these *******s a doing on and off the pitch.”

“Why are we hated so much? It’s bigotry pure and simple. Everyone had a swipe when we were on out knees but now we’re getting stronger it’s time we started acting back. What a loathsome wee country this is.”

“Then Hibs are clearly taking the piss. Tell them to shove their tickets up their aids-ridden *****.“

“It's a riot if we are still fighting for 2nd last game. %^*& their offer and future tickets and let them suffer their greed in an empty stadium. Ideally ibrox filled for a beam back with attendance figures thru the roof”

Aim Here
24-04-2018, 05:27 PM
why are they still getting 1,500 when we only get 900 at their stinking ground?

Don't complain about that. It makes the seethe funnier. The minute they complain, we can hit them with the fact they're still getting 1500 tickets out of 20,000 compared to the 900 out of 50,000 at Ibrox - they're still treated better than their team treats away fans, and they're angry about that!

cabbageandribs1875
24-04-2018, 05:29 PM
Some glorious responses on Follow Follow 😂😂😂😂

“We owe these *******s a doing on and off the pitch.”

oh my, they're so scary :worried:

we are hibs
24-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Bigots because we are only giving them 1800 tickets in our own stand in our own ground when they give us 950 at ibrox. They won't be liking the fact that there aren't as many of them coming through to try and act like hard men in big numbers. Cowardly *****bag of a support who let their club die and a cowardly *****bag club who are the laughing stock of Scottish football

jgl07
24-04-2018, 05:37 PM
These will sell out no problem. Why are their certain seats unavailable already? Is it broken seats?

Maybe people have bought them?

SirDavidsNapper
24-04-2018, 05:39 PM
Sevco......

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha..

Yet that right round you you Rangers wannabe tramps

we are hibs
24-04-2018, 05:41 PM
Maybe people have bought them?
They were unavailable as soon as they went on sale.

Sir David Gray
24-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Proud of the club making this decision. It's now up to the fans to make the club's decision for them each and every time that horrible mob come through to Easter Road unless we can come to sort agreement which negotiates a bigger allocation for our support at Ibrox.

The same goes for their pals from Parkhead.

Coco Bryce
24-04-2018, 05:53 PM
Most of them have 'Walked Away' now anyway :flag:

The Modfather
24-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Cant remember which game it was, it could have been the play off match against Hamilton, but someone posted a picture of the dunbar end, where loads of Hibs fans were above the Hamilton fans.

I remember being at a Hibs Kids game sometime in the 90s against Aberdeen. Was front row of the upper tier above the Aberdeen fans. Reason I remember is my Dad bought me a bovril at half time. Took one sip and put it on the ground as didn’t like it all. Remember seeing someone pick it up as we all queued to get out at the end and tip it on the Aberdeen fans below 🙈

G B Young
24-04-2018, 05:58 PM
Out of interest, how are fans policed/stewarded in a situation like this? I was in the South for the Partick game a few weeks back and there were clearly no real worries about the two sets of fans queuing to get into the same stand. It will be a very different atmosphere on the final day of the season though. Are there barriers/walkways set up for a game v the huns when the stand is split?

Springbank
24-04-2018, 05:59 PM
Quote. Ideally ibrox filled for a beam back with attendance figures thru the roof”[/QUOTE]

If i was them i would NOT be drawing attention to the state of the ibrox roof #JustSayinLikes

WhileTheChief..
24-04-2018, 06:00 PM

Nah, you can’t :na na:

Ringothedog
24-04-2018, 06:05 PM
They were unavailable as soon as they went on sale.

People on a waiting list?

IGRIGI
24-04-2018, 06:07 PM
This is worth it just for the seethe coming from The Rangers Media.

Need to buy up the tickets on our side though to hold up our end of the bargain.

Steven79
24-04-2018, 06:08 PM
They can stick their blue pound up their arse! The seethe is glorious. :greengrin

California-Hibs
Rangers forum - **** all this raising ticket prices for them, just put them in the Broomie Front the next time they come to Ibrox*and let us rain pies and coins down on their clatty fans*from above.

Steven79
This is worth it just for the seethe coming from The Rangers Media.

Need to buy up the tickets on our side though to hold up our end of the bargain.

If I win the euromillions tonight I'm buying the whole stand and giving the tickets away! :thumbsup:

B.H.F.C
24-04-2018, 06:14 PM
My favourite quote for Rangers Media.

I was not aware of this. If that's the case the board should refuse the tickets unless Hibs can guarantee our fans safety. Given their previous behaviour I would love to see their boards response to that request.

Sir David Gray
24-04-2018, 06:18 PM

I was not aware of this. If that's the case the board should refuse the tickets unless Hibs can guarantee our fans safety. Given their previous behaviour I would love to see their boards response to that request.

The best bit about statements like this is that they're actually being serious. :faf:

Tug Wilson
24-04-2018, 06:18 PM
Just bought 3 tickets in Section 26. Will have watched Hibs from every stand in the stadium this season. The benefits of being a walk up supporter.

wearethehibs
24-04-2018, 06:19 PM
Out of interest, how are fans policed/stewarded in a situation like this? I was in the South for the Partick game a few weeks back and there were clearly no real worries about the two sets of fans queuing to get into the same stand. It will be a very different atmosphere on the final day of the season though. Are there barriers/walkways set up for a game v the huns when the stand is split?

Assume you would have to enter and exit the south stand via behind the east stand.

Cod Boy
24-04-2018, 06:21 PM
They have short memories they moaned when hearts gave them half the stand last season. Then took thousands to murrayfield this season putting extra money in there coffers.

givescotlandfreedom
24-04-2018, 06:30 PM
The sevconians should worry about filling their own ground instead of ours. Walking away is the Rangers way.

IGRIGI
24-04-2018, 06:34 PM
I don't think they are aware of our standard allocation at Ibrox, a few are foaming at the mouth demanding we get "a few hundred" for our next trip to Castle Greyskull.

Aye, go ahead lads, what a reduction:greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
24-04-2018, 06:38 PM
I don't think they are aware of our standard allocation at Ibrox, a few are foaming at the mouth demanding we get "a few hundred" for our next trip to Castle Greyskull.

Aye, go ahead lads, what a reduction:greengrin

No wonder they went bust given their maths. We'd be entitled to 5% of Ibrox if we demanded it which would be 2500 seats. We'd easily fill that, bring it on.

johnbc70
24-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Just got mine, not many left.

Garymcl
24-04-2018, 06:43 PM
It's simple get our seats in south stand sold out asap cannot wait Ggtth :flag:

Bristolhibby
24-04-2018, 06:44 PM

Classic, in true “cut nose off to spite face” fashion, one says they should only accept 1500 tickets in future. They fail to realise two things. First, the good times are heat to stay, especially against their hateful club. Secondly, we’ve sold direct to away fans before, and if needs be, we will do it again. These morons will hoover the tickets up.

J

hibees 7062
24-04-2018, 06:47 PM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31301792_179038886246121_6257280223671222272_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=0&oh=6657440bd393a666db8bce14f63970b0&oe=5B99B591

Juniper Greens
24-04-2018, 06:52 PM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31301792_179038886246121_6257280223671222272_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=0&oh=6657440bd393a666db8bce14f63970b0&oe=5B99B591

Hope so

Sir David Gray
24-04-2018, 06:56 PM

I really hope that motion gets passed at their next AGM.

wazoo1875
24-04-2018, 07:01 PM
333 tickets sold in the last 3 hours. 302 in south and the extra 31 in the east. Impressive rate of sales that 🇳🇬👍🏻

iwasthere1972
24-04-2018, 07:04 PM

Where did they think up those ideas? Hibs are catering for the needs of Hibs fans. Pretty simple. Be even better if we could have an arrangement to hold them all back for at least half an hour after the final whistle and let us use our normal routes home.

Lucky they're even getting 1500 tickets.

K.Marx
24-04-2018, 07:04 PM
Short memories that lot. In our championship seasons they gave hearts increased allocations of at least 1500 but capped ours at the usual 900 odd. You’ve got to laugh really, they’ve threatened boycotts of almost every club in Scotland then sold 14,000 tickets for a game at murrayfield, earning hearts an absolute wedge. Clowns.

renato
24-04-2018, 07:18 PM
They don’t do irony, do they? Laughable comments!

Delighted if they decide to boycott in future, we can have the Hibee pound instead, guaranteed sell out and no sectarian bile to boot.

See ya!

silverhibee
24-04-2018, 07:26 PM

F***ing morons, by some of the comments from these clowns would suggest they haven't been to a home game in years, " cut there allocation when they come to us " do they not realise we only get 900 tickets for ipox, we can only hope they don't turn up and boycott the game, they should be grateful they are getting half a stand from us.

Juniper Greens
24-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Can't be long before we have to open another section now. Pity we have given them so many tickets...we could possibly sell more than half the south

silverhibee
24-04-2018, 07:34 PM

We own these f***ers on and off the pitch, the big bad bears are crapping themselves.

Jones28
24-04-2018, 07:35 PM
One of them pointing out that we gave Celtic a full allocation - if you're seeing this ya knuckle dragging fud: if it were up to me I'd have neither of your smelly, foul mouthed, bigoted mobs cluttering up my stadium.

The seethe is so so satisfying

StevieCowan
24-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Only 62 left in the first section put on sale.

Hibs90
24-04-2018, 07:41 PM
"Noone likes us, we don't care"

:giruy2:

24-04-2018, 07:42 PM
Away teams need to give at least 48 hours notice of the tickets they’re returning so their ‘last minute boycott’ can’t happen.

EH54
24-04-2018, 07:46 PM
One of my personal favourites on rangers media is one guy claiming the ticket prices is scandalous in the same sentence asks what the prices for ER are 😂

RoYO!
24-04-2018, 08:48 PM
It's been said a hundred times... but well done one and all.

Fabulous response from the fans and board. All thinking and working as one.

What a great time to be a hibby! And to think there will be (at most) half their usual numbers in the city- wonderful!

Gmack7
24-04-2018, 08:53 PM
we have good seats in the east but I must admit the South looks like the best seats in the house for this game.could be hilarious

Mikey
24-04-2018, 08:59 PM
Section 26 getting close to selling out.

Green_one
24-04-2018, 09:03 PM
If we can

* fill all the seats
* win the game
* get second place and knock them into fourth

That would be some very big cherries on an already large cake. I cannot wait. :flag:

Lancs Harp
24-04-2018, 09:05 PM
If we can

* fill all the seats
* win the game
* get second place and knock them into fourth

That would be some very big cherries on an already large cake. I cannot wait. :flag:

With Motherwell to win the cup for extra big cherry on top.

Sir David Gray
24-04-2018, 09:07 PM
With Motherwell to win the cup for extra big cherry on top.

I reckon I may just pish myself if that happens.

Souter96Mac
24-04-2018, 09:09 PM
Only 15 seats remaining in section 26.

NAE NOOKIE
24-04-2018, 09:13 PM
Dunno what they are bitching about anyway ..... If they supported the clubs from the towns they are actually from they wouldn't have this problem, you never hear about Motherwell, St Mirren or Dunfermline fans having trouble getting tickets for Easter Road .... so there's the answer ya knuckle dragging Orcs, support yer local team :aok:

Well done Hibs, lets get this totally sold out :thumbsup:

Deansy
24-04-2018, 09:17 PM
One of them manage to thumb this -

'So now their changing allocation depending on their league position? A stunt to try and sway the odds in their favour by giving us less of a support away from home. Anyone on twitter ask the SLO how the club are receiving this announcement? Spineless jellyfish *******s'

A stunt to try and sway the odds in our favour - really ?. Tell me, Shuggie - what was it for, exactly, that your club found itself in the 3rd Division quite recently ??

GordonHFC
24-04-2018, 09:18 PM
Only 9 left. Good going folks 👍

SChibs
24-04-2018, 09:20 PM
The sense of entitlement on that rangers thread is embarrassing. They seem to think because they are rangers they should get as many tickets as they want and no other team matters. They get more for Easter road than we get for ibrox but somehow we're in the wrong?!

Souter96Mac
24-04-2018, 09:21 PM
Seems like a lot of Huns are agreeing with us, saying we should cut their allocation permanently from now on. Great idea, the less of them the better.

Lancs Harp
24-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Come the day, blast a few choruses of "Is that all you take away" might just send them over the edge. :greengrin

Souter96Mac
24-04-2018, 09:26 PM
What section will likely be sold next? 27?

Onceinawhile
24-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Has anyone seen the rangers statement???

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-87/

SaulGoodman
24-04-2018, 09:30 PM
RANGERS notes Hibernian’s decision to cut our supporters’ ticket allocation for the final match of the Scottish Premiership season at Easter Road on Saturday, May 13.

First and foremost Rangers hopes the safety of our fans, who will now be in only one section of the South Stand rather than filling it completely, will not be compromised by this decision, which beggars belief.

This is the least Rangers expects for supporters who have repeatedly proven themselves to be the most loyal in the country by selling out away ticketing allocations at opposition stadiums for years.

This was evident as we rose through the divisions when clubs the length and breadth of the country, including Hibernian, benefitted financially from the presence of our fans.

Rangers will of course bear in mind Hibernian’s decision when considering ticketing arrangements for future matches – both home and away – against this particular club.

Edit: However much that looks like satire, it's real. What a belter.

SChibs

It's hilarious

3pm
😂

dp00
24-04-2018, 09:31 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] someone ain’t happy

Ryan91
24-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Ladies and Gents the Dummy is firmly out the pram

Lancs Harp
24-04-2018, 09:35 PM
Lee Wallace was clearly punched in this decision to reduce their allocation.

IGRIGI
24-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Pleasing.

Greencore
24-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Hibs need to make a statement pointing out how we have still gave them 600 more tickets then they have gave us. unreal this is actually a statement from them 😂😂😂😂😂 Don't their cousins cut the old firms allocation aswell?

Spike Mandela
24-04-2018, 09:43 PM
They still believe that teams like Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen rely on the Rangers away support financially.

3500 of their bigoted hordes twice a season are hardly make or break for our clubs.

They need to worry about their own financial condition and put statements out about that whilst leaving other clubs to run their own affairs.

hibbydog
24-04-2018, 09:43 PM
The game is on Sunday 13th May. Saturday is the 12th 😂

RoYO!
24-04-2018, 09:51 PM
It all smacks of such a juvenile approach.

And one that, once again, will bring mockery upon their club.

Make no mistake, fans of other teams all over the country will be applauding our stance. I'm sure if given half a chance all teams in the league would take this measure.

And yet the rangers give us these nuggets of adolescent garbage which do nothing but generate more cause for hilarity.

Shambles of a new club.

Billy Whizz
24-04-2018, 09:53 PM
RANGERS notes Hibernian’s decision to cut our supporters’ ticket allocation for the final match of the Scottish Premiership season at Easter Road on Saturday, May 13.

First and foremost Rangers hopes the safety of our fans, who will now be in only one section of the South Stand rather than filling it completely, will not be compromised by this decision, which beggars belief.

This is the least Rangers expects for supporters who have repeatedly proven themselves to be the most loyal in the country by selling out away ticketing allocations at opposition stadiums for years.

This was evident as we rose through the divisions when clubs the length and breadth of the country, including Hibernian, benefitted financially from the presence of our fans.

Rangers will of course bear in mind Hibernian’s decision when considering ticketing arrangements for future matches – both home and away – against this particular club.

Edit: However much that looks like satire, it's real. What a belter.

Can’t be from Rangers official

Keyser Sauzee
24-04-2018, 09:54 PM
Have I missed something? Are we not giving The Rangers the full South Stand?

w pilton hibby
24-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Can’t be from Rangers official

See it here

https://rangers.co.uk/news/

neil7908
24-04-2018, 10:36 PM
I'm delighted we are doing this but in all seriousness we should give them the absolute minimum possible.

Hibs fans will sell out a few hundred extra seats easily, it'll create a better atmosphere behind the team and will show them what actual fairness looks like.

We be tried to be professional and diplomatic but that club don't understand those words. Let's start giving them the level of respect they deserve (none at all).

I'd love to see the whole of Scottish football kick them out. Let them play in the Northern Irish league, no one else would be interested in their garbage.

Souter96Mac
24-04-2018, 10:43 PM
That's section 26 sold out.

Bam
24-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Me and my dad have just bought ours, only 5 left in section 26 now!

monktonharp
24-04-2018, 11:29 PM
See it here

https://rangers.co.uk/news/I am astounded by this keek. was it their kit-man that drafted the speach:confused:

snooky
25-04-2018, 12:32 AM
See it here

https://rangers.co.uk/news/

Though it sounds very petty, I can understand what they mean about 'remembering this' in the future, for their home games against us, but what do they mean about away games? Are they going to boycott ER? That's the only option they have isn't it? To be honest, I think most of our support would welcome that one.

FilipinoHibs
25-04-2018, 12:43 AM
Though it sounds very petty, I can understand what they mean about 'remembering this' in the future, for their home games against us, but what do they mean about away games? Are they going to boycott ER? That's the only option they have isn't it? To be honest, I think most of our support would welcome that one.

Yes a boycott would mean you could go in safety and be exposed to their sectarian bile. with our current team we sell out whole stadium.

Deansy
25-04-2018, 02:18 AM

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-87/

'This was evident as we rose through the divisions ....................................... after having to start all over again because we'd been caught CHEATING (for at least 10 years !) Scottish Football in, quite possibly, World Football's biggest financial fraud'

You seriously couldn't mark any of their necks with a blow-torch !

Silversand
25-04-2018, 02:38 AM
I am astounded by this keek. was it their kit-man that drafted the speach:confused:Lower than that - Jim Traynor 🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

InchHibby
25-04-2018, 04:34 AM
I'm delighted we are doing this but in all seriousness we should give them the absolute minimum possible.

Hibs fans will sell out a few hundred extra seats easily, it'll create a better atmosphere behind the team and will show them what actual fairness looks like.

We be tried to be professional and diplomatic but that club don't understand those words. Let's start giving them the level of respect they deserve (none at all).

I'd love to see the whole of Scottish football kick them out. Let them play in the Northern Irish league, no one else would be interested in their garbage.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

InchHibby
25-04-2018, 04:46 AM
I think all clubs should cut their allocation simply in answer to their vile bigoted crap they spew out with anybody that doesn’t have the same beliefs as them.
The SFA aren’t doing anything about it, especially when they have the perfect antidote, dock them points, make them play behind closed doors, they seem to deem this as acceptable behaviour, let us all show them that we’re sick of it and that we no longer wish to accept it and even for the simple fact that it’s this type of behaviour that makes us a no go area in the rest of the football world.
I don’t think for one minute that this idea would be a goer, but I would certainly like my club to adopt this attitude.
GGTTH

Phil MaGlass
25-04-2018, 05:08 AM
Well done Hibs, and lets hope they indeed do boycott ER next year :agree:

JimBHibees
25-04-2018, 06:24 AM
The second paragraph of that statement is horrific. As. Neil said about the statement about him after our first victory at Ibrox "it looks like it was written by a 15 year old". :greengrin

KerPlunk
25-04-2018, 06:30 AM
I am astounded by this keek. was it their kit-man that drafted the speach:confused:

Don’t forget that their kit-goblin is überHun Jimmy Bell. I doubt he knows the alphabet.

Dalianwanda
25-04-2018, 06:37 AM
Just saw this on FollowFollow...take it it’s not possible & just bull****?

“Just bought 6 in their section, stupid pitiful little club now causing mixing of fans.“

ian cruise
25-04-2018, 06:39 AM

“Just bought 6 in their section, stupid pitiful little club now causing mixing of fans.“

Only possible if they've previously bought tickets for non cat A games at ER. Some are so obsessed that I wouldn't put it past them buying a ticket for a previous game just to be on the database.

Jpdhfc
25-04-2018, 06:43 AM
Well done Hibs, and lets hope they indeed do boycott ER next year :agree:

Why don't they just refuse there tickets for this game?

Dashing Bob S
25-04-2018, 07:10 AM

Some of our fans have apparently infiltrated the South Stand, normally reserved for sway supporters. Exhuberance.

Keith_M
25-04-2018, 07:23 AM
Couldn't Hibs put up the kind of fences stadiums used to have in the 70s/80s around the The Rangers fans? Obviously for their own protection...

Keith_M
25-04-2018, 07:27 AM
Breaking News:

Hibs to build new South West corner section for future games against The Rangers.

http://www.ultras-tifo.net/images/stories/2016/1/Away-Sectors/Away-Sectors-14.jpg

Souter96Mac
25-04-2018, 07:28 AM
Next section of the south should be on sale today

Ronniekirk
25-04-2018, 07:29 AM
Couldn't Hibs put up the kind of fences stadiums used to have in the 70s/80s around the The Rangers fans? Obviously for their own protection...

Biggest heap of pish ever that comment
Yet another dig at the Cup Final They just can't let it go
I hope Hibs write back to them reminding them to take action when their mutant supporters start singing sectarian songs
It's more likely to be their supporters that cause trouble outside the ground

Ginger Gehagan
25-04-2018, 08:06 AM
Section 27 now on sale.:nlgwa:nlgwa

lugz
25-04-2018, 08:43 AM
How big is the segregation going to be in the stand? As much as I agree we should give our fans more tickets if there's one team where things will kick off it's against that lot.

EH54
25-04-2018, 08:45 AM
How big is the segregation going to be in the stand? As much as I agree we should give our fans more tickets if there's one team where things will kick off it's against that lot.

Obviously enough to make it safe however no doubt hibs will be forced to have increased segregation while rangers get away with just a few seats when we visit

EH54
25-04-2018, 08:48 AM
Hopefully the segregation line is there side of the allocation to reduce it even more 😂

RobR27
25-04-2018, 09:17 AM
Has it ever been clarified why we don't just sell them the bottom and take the top ourselves to ease segregation. Is that just a nightmare from a perspective of getting fans in and out (make them wait like we have to).

I would suggest doing it the other way round, but who knows what would come down on to our fans when we beat them.

Gatecrasher
25-04-2018, 09:30 AM
The south stand is designed to be split vertically.

calumhibee1
25-04-2018, 09:34 AM
Hopefully the segregation is huge. Any segregation should also be put in the Rangers half of the stand only and lessen their allocation even further.

Oscar T Grouch
25-04-2018, 09:43 AM
Has it ever been clarified why we don't just sell them the bottom and take the top ourselves to ease segregation. Is that just a nightmare from a perspective of getting fans in and out (make them wait like we have to).

I would suggest doing it the other way round, but who knows what would come down on to our fans when we beat them.

It is easier to segregate the stand vertically, the east side of the south can be accessed via the east stand entrance and the west side can be accessed as normal by the away fans/hun bigots. The concourse inside would be impossible to segregate between upper and lower sections so it is not an option in this game at least.

Rocky
25-04-2018, 09:54 AM
It is easier to segregate the stand vertically, the east side of the south can be accessed via the east stand entrance and the west side can be accessed as normal by the away fans/hun bigots. The concourse inside would be impossible to segregate between upper and lower sections so it is not an option in this game at least.

Are the concourses in the South physically split with a wall or do they just use temporary barriers when the stand is split?

I've not been in there since the night the flats over the back went on fire, whenever that was.

hibbyfraelibby
25-04-2018, 09:57 AM
Are the concourses in the South physically split with a wall or do they just use temporary barriers when the stand is split?

I've not been in there since the night the flats over the back went on fire, whenever that was.

There is a wall with a roller shutter and doors downstairs. Upstairs not sure. I think they havevto close the concourse to one set of fans competely by locking doors forcing one set to go without pies and bovrils!

Rocky
25-04-2018, 10:12 AM
There is a wall with a roller shutter and doors downstairs. Upstairs not sure. I think they havevto close the concourse to one set of fans competely by locking doors forcing one set to go without pies and bovrils!

Excellent - deprive them of pies to throw at us for extra seethe

itslegaltender
25-04-2018, 11:00 AM
Ticketing site put up the holding circle now. its either there is a rush of Hibees buying, Huns buying or everyone having a week look at the dot count! haha

Steven79
25-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Ticketing site put up the holding circle now. its either there is a rush of Hibees buying, Huns buying or everyone having a week look at the dot count! haha

Or buying Aberdeen away tickets. :wink:

Is It On....
25-04-2018, 11:27 AM

That's only repeat of the OFFICIAL statement "First and foremost Rangers hopes the safety of our fans, who will now be in only one section of the South Stand rather than filling it completely, will not be compromised by this decision, which beggars belief.".

It does indeed beggar belief....any fans that go there, with the exception of Celtic, are crowded into small areas and regularly abused - you only have to see other other clubs forums to know how bad it can be. One of my friends who is a "Pars" fan says it was particularly nasty when they went a few years ago. I really do hate that club and would love it (Kevin Keegan style) if they finished 4 and Motherwell won the Scottish Cup to stop them getting into Europe, something they are depending on to bridge the hole in their finances!!

RyeSloan
25-04-2018, 11:30 AM

I’m convinced that is how Hibs used to segregate the stand for a number of years after it was built but changed to vertical segregation on the instruction of the police.

I have zero documentary evidence of this of course just a vague recollection from when it happened the first time.

Could be my memory playing tricks and I don’t think it matter either way...

Edit: The South was split vertically ‘with police approval’ when the East was being built. I’m not sure if that was the first time vertical segregation was applied but certainly seems to have been the ‘approved’ method since.

FilipinoHibs
25-04-2018, 11:53 AM
I’m convinced that is how Hibs used to segregate the stand for a number of years after it was built but changed to vertical segregation on the instruction of the police.

I have zero documentary evidence of this of course just a vague recollection from when it happened the first time.

Could be my memory playing tricks and I don’t think it matter either way...

Edit: The South was split vertically ‘with police approval’ when the East was being built. I’m not sure if that was the first time vertical segregation was applied but certainly seems to have been the ‘approved’ method since.
Relegation game against the Arabs. We had TOP they had bottom of South.

RyeSloan
25-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Relegation game against the Arabs. We had TOP they had bottom of South.

Thanks, thought as much as it was the logical way to do it as it prevents losing seats for the the segregation.

I’m sticking to my theory that the vertical split was at the prompting of the polis and we have simply confirmed to their wishes ever since and nothing to do with stand design.

Hermit Crab
25-04-2018, 12:00 PM
South Stand has roller shutters inside to segregate fans does it not?

JimBHibees
25-04-2018, 12:01 PM
South Stand has roller shutters inside to segregate fans does it not?

Pretty sure it does.