PDA

View Full Version : Killie next week

we are hibs
21-04-2018, 07:01 PM
Chance to Keep the momentum going with another home win and secure minimum 4th place. Hope it's a complete sell out including the south stand

Souter96Mac
21-04-2018, 07:03 PM
Massive game to keep our momentum going. Although at first i was wanting Killie to get a draw today, hopefully their defeat will knock the stuffing out of them after an unbelievable bit of form. Will be great to have Allan back available, but it'll be tough picking the team Imo.

H18 SFR
21-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Killie not to win a game again this season for me.

I know that is a totally outlandish statement to make but I just think their bubble had to burst.

We will beat them next week to go ten ahead with nine to play for. Can't see them winning again after that.

Mon Dieu4
21-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Clarke has done really well with them but there is no danger they would be doing as well if they didn't have the unfair advantage of that shocker of a pitch of theirs

SirDavidsNapper
21-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Killie not to win a game again this season for me.

I know that is a totally outlandish statement to make but I just think their bubble had to burst.

We will beat them next week to go ten ahead with nine to play for. Can't see them winning again after that.

Can see them beating Hearts but will struggle against the rest

erskine-hibby
21-04-2018, 07:17 PM
We better hope they can win again this season (Not next week though) as we need both them and hear ts to take points off rangers, starting tomorrow.

coldingham hibs
21-04-2018, 07:18 PM
A very hard game, Killie know it’s a must win for them. We need to be right up for it again.

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-04-2018, 07:20 PM
Clarke has done really well with them but there is no danger they would be doing as well if they didn't have the unfair advantage of that shocker of a pitch of theirs

Their away form is decent as well though?

Mon Dieu4
21-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Their away form is decent as well though?

Hate it when people bring common sense into a discussion, let me vent :faf:

Gatecrasher
21-04-2018, 07:25 PM
This game is huge, if we can beat them we pretty much secure 4th as a minimum and keep the pressure on everyone else.

H18 SFR
21-04-2018, 07:27 PM
This game is huge, if we can beat them we pretty much secure 4th as a minimum and keep the pressure on everyone else.

We mathematically will. 10 ahead with 9 to play for.

bingo70
21-04-2018, 07:35 PM

It’s as good as secure anyway, I personally think we can stop worrying about killie catching us. No way they’ll win 3 if their remaining 4 and no way we’ll lose all our remaining games. One of those things happening isn’t outwith the realms of possibility but they won’t both happen.

One thing about next week is it’ll be a hell of a difficult team for Lennon to pick and we’ll have some bench ready to come on if things aren’t going our way.

RoxburghHibs
21-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Are Mulumbu and Jordan Jones out injured for next weeks game as well? If they are I would say they will be a shadow of the side they have been recently.

BigT-Hibeez
21-04-2018, 07:39 PM

Agreed :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
21-04-2018, 07:42 PM
unfortunately 4th doesn't guarantee a place in the europa unless sellick beat murrawell in the SC final after aberdeen donsed it in the SF, could be a nervous 6 days before finding out for sure

bingo70
21-04-2018, 07:49 PM
unfortunately 4th doesn't guarantee a place in the europa unless sellick beat murrawell in the SC final after aberdeen donsed it in the SF, could be a nervous 6 days before finding out for sure

That’ll be for rangers to worry about, not us.

Imo anyway

ancient hibee
21-04-2018, 07:53 PM
Yes I was surprised to see that they had one more point earned away than home.

cabbageandribs1875
21-04-2018, 07:55 PM
That’ll be for rangers to worry about, not us.

Imo anyway

hopefully the worrying increases tomorrow after a defeat at home to our capitals 2nd biggest team

bingo70
21-04-2018, 07:58 PM
hopefully the worrying increases tomorrow after a defeat at home to our capitals 2nd biggest team

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

The rangers are in a fragile state just now and the last thing they want to come up against is a team of cloggers dragging them into a physical battle.

cabbageandribs1875
21-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

The rangers are in a fragile state just now and the last thing they want to come up against is a team of cloggers dragging them into a physical battle.

surely the big billys won't surrender two games running....no surrender and aw that, they arra peeple, or so they tell everyone