PDA

View Full Version : Dylan injured??

Borderhibbie76
21-04-2018, 06:23 PM
See Lennon in his after match Hibs TV interview says Dylan was sent for a scan after the match possibly fracture around cheek/eye socket area??? Hope he's OK

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

21-04-2018, 06:25 PM
See Lennon in his after match Hibs TV interview says Dylan was sent for a scan after the match possibly fracture around cheek/eye socket area??? Hope he's OK

Hopefully he's okay. Could maybe play with one of those Phantom of the Opera type masks.

Mon Dieu4
21-04-2018, 06:25 PM
He will be fine, we can get him a cool mask to wear, hopefully he chooses one that makes him look like the Ultimate Warrior

Borderhibbie76
21-04-2018, 06:28 PM
Hopefully he's okay. Could maybe play with one of those Phantom of the Opera type masks.Funny I was thinking that

Greenbeard
21-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Hopefully he's okay. Could maybe play with one of those Phantom of the Opera type masks.
Cool for pulling manto from Hot Gossip. Didnae work for me though.

Billy Whizz
21-04-2018, 06:42 PM
Is this the injury he picked up early in the 2nd half?

TRC
21-04-2018, 06:42 PM
Hopefully it's given him dodgy vision and Lennon will just tell him "aye Dylan there's an extra zero on the new contract"

Billy Whizz
21-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Hopefully it's given him dodgy vision and Lennon will just tell him "aye Dylan there's an extra zero on the new contract"

Or as John Lambie said, tell him he’s Pele, and get him back on

Colr
21-04-2018, 06:45 PM
Or as John Lambie said, tell him he’s Pele, and get him back on

Maybe he could wear a Pele mask.

BoomtownHibees
21-04-2018, 06:46 PM
That from the one the ref played on while we had 2 players down injured, one with a head knock?

Eyrie
21-04-2018, 08:06 PM
That from the one the ref played on while we had 2 players down injured, one with a head knock?

Must have been.

We'd played on a couple of times earlier when Celtc had someone down so I didn't expect them to put the ball out and was relieved when they got a corner to stop play. What annoyed me was the referee wanting to let them take it when we had only nine men. Fortunately substituting Swanson got one man back on for us.

BoomtownHibees
21-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Must have been.

We'd played on a couple of times earlier when Celtc had someone down so I didn't expect them to put the ball out and was relieved when they got a corner to stop play. What annoyed me was the referee wanting to let them take it when we had only nine men. Fortunately substituting Swanson got one man back on for us.

I agree, I wasn’t expecting Celtc to stop it but the ref should have

cabbageandribs1875
21-04-2018, 08:09 PM
Must have been.

it was brendan rodgers that told his player to kick the ball out

BoomtownHibees
21-04-2018, 08:38 PM

They didn’t kick it out. The game played on and they won a corner

hibee1875
21-04-2018, 08:52 PM

That was when Stevenson went down a wee bit later

cabbageandribs1875
21-04-2018, 08:56 PM
They didn’t kick it out. The game played on and they won a corner

That was when Stevenson went down a wee bit later

the game was quite a while ago now, my memory is playing up :greengrin but i did know rodgers had instructed his player to kick it out...at some stage in the 2nd half