PDA

View Full Version : Barker’s Back

WhileTheChief..
21-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Great performance from him when he came on.

Love his enthusiasm and eagerness to get forward and take his man on.

Really, really hope we can get him to come back next season. Would be a tremendous bit of business.

Jack Hackett
21-04-2018, 04:17 PM
I don't care that he hasn't scored many. He's a joy to watch... and scares the s**t out of defenders :aok:

Aldo
21-04-2018, 05:01 PM
I want this boy signed up next season and if possible on permanent deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
21-04-2018, 05:05 PM
On form he’s unplayable at times. If he can learn to finish he would be a player we could only dream of having.

gaz1875
21-04-2018, 05:08 PM
A couple of great runs if only he was a bit more composed when shooting. Great to have him back fit for the last 4 games.

SquashedFrogg
21-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Absolutely love the boy. So chuffed to see him back.

Would be great to get him for another season but phenomenal to get him perm.

Jack Hackett
21-04-2018, 05:11 PM
On form he’s unplayable at times. If he can learn to finish he would be a player we could only dream of having.

The thing is we do have him... and I can't see him breaking into the current MC team, so another loan could be on the cards

California-Hibs
21-04-2018, 05:13 PM
Lucky to have him. Read some crazy views from some on here. Guys am outstanding talent and his pace and control with ther ball at full pelt is fantastic

Souter96Mac
21-04-2018, 05:21 PM
The thing is we do have him... and I can't see him breaking into the current MC team, so another loan could be on the cards

Not so sure, I think teams in England could be sniffing about for him. He's real quality, would love it if we do keep him.

jacomo
21-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Lucky to have him. Read some crazy views from some on here. Guys am outstanding talent and his pace and control with ther ball at full pelt is fantastic

:rolleyes:

I’ve read some proper nonsense from you but I don’t keep referencing it.

Mon Dieu4
21-04-2018, 05:38 PM
He has the potential to score one of the greatest goals you've ever seen, you can just sense it, hopefully he does it in one of the next few games

B.H.F.C
21-04-2018, 05:41 PM
Barker was decent when he came on. But it summed him up when he skinned them, put Boyata on his a*** then scuffed the shot wide!

Glory Lurker
21-04-2018, 05:45 PM
A joy to watch, and his uncle was in 808 State. Get him signed!

SquashedFrogg
21-04-2018, 05:51 PM
Barker was decent when he came on. But it summed him up when he skinned them, put Boyata on his a*** then scuffed the shot wide!

The boy's class. And he is a boy don't forget. Still developing.

When he starts finishing you won't have to be so negative because he won't be playing with us.

Nicho87
21-04-2018, 05:53 PM
Boyata fell on all his arse. Was brilliant

Billy Whizz
21-04-2018, 06:02 PM

When he starts finishing you won't have to be so negative because he won't be playing with us.

Don’t think he’s been negative, just stating the facts
Brandon is a tremendous talent, goes past players at ease, but his finishing could much better. Think he’s only got one goal so far

Saying that I’d love him back next season, as I think he’s got a lot more to give

B.H.F.C
21-04-2018, 06:17 PM

Wasn’t really being that negative. Said he was decent.

But only really care what he does for us, not what he does in 6 years time.

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-04-2018, 06:31 PM

His weakness is putting chances away is it not? Not sure that is crazy?

SquashedFrogg
21-04-2018, 08:23 PM
Wasn’t really being that negative. Said he was decent.

But only really care what he does for us, not what he does in 6 years time.

Appreciate it's what he does for us while he's here.
Exclamation marks can change tone of posts I guess.

Anyway, it's a great time to be a Hibby. Let's all enjoy these moments.

21-04-2018, 08:45 PM
Don’t think he’s been negative, just stating the facts
Brandon is a tremendous talent, goes past players at ease, but his finishing could much better. Think he’s only got one goal so far

Saying that I’d love him back next season, as I think he’s got a lot more to give

He has just got one but was extremely unlucky against Rangers at ER when he hit the post twice and fizzed one a couple of inches over the bar.

I'd love us to have him for another year on loan which would benefit Brandon, us and Man City and I think it's a realistic proposition. As an earlier poster said, he's not about to break into the Man City first team, he's getting plenty of first team football with a team that suits his style of play. He has definitely improved since he joined and I can see him improving a lot more if he spends another season with us.

21-04-2018, 09:41 PM
Thought he was fantastic coming on. A real handful for any defence with his pace and willingness to take players on. Should have done better with that shot he had after he put Boyata on the deck though.