PDA

View Full Version : Easter Road

Hibs4185
21-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Unfortunately couldn’t make it today and had to watch it on TV but Easter Road looked amazing. Definitely the second best football stadium in Scotland.

Atmosphere was amazing, the sunshine was shining and a performance that was perfect.

Amazing times fellow Hibees!

Carheenlea
21-04-2018, 02:08 PM
What’s better..? :greengrin

Always looks great under floodlights, but equally glorious in the sunshine.

SirDavidsNapper
21-04-2018, 02:37 PM
It's a magical place on days like today. Really must be a boost to our players having backing like that

Borderhibbie76
21-04-2018, 05:13 PM
Looked great full rocking and in the sunshine today - it was built for days like today and we finally have a team worthy of gracing the hallowed turf these last few years...thanks mainly to LD, Stubbsy and Lennon.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
21-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Remember when the yams laughed at us for building the East?

matty_f
21-04-2018, 05:16 PM
Remember when the yams laughed at us for building the East?

To be fair, we had vocal folk on here that took the building of the East as a big negative.

Easter Road is my favourite stadium by far. I love it.

OxoHibby
21-04-2018, 05:32 PM
Even the pundits on bt were commenting on the noise before kick off and after full time. Long may it continue

Jack Hackett
21-04-2018, 05:33 PM
The contrast with dark and drab tiny is night and day. They keep going on about the 'atmosphere' at their dive, but I've never seen or heard anything even approaching ER in full flow of late.

The long shots from outside the ground were outstanding. Were these from a drone?

Radium
21-04-2018, 05:39 PM
The contrast with dark and drab tiny is night and day. They keep going on about the 'atmosphere' at their dive, but I've never seen or heard anything even approaching ER in full flow of late.

The long shots from outside the ground were outstanding. Were these from a drone?

There was a drone in Lochend Park as we walked back to the car so may have been operated from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
21-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Remember when the yams laughed at us for building the East?And called it the Echo Dome?? How ironic from the library dwellers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
There was a drone hovering over the back of the East at FT.

Atmosphere today was immense yet again.

Jack Hackett
There was a drone in Lochend Park as we walked back to the car so may have been operated from there

:aok:

Pagan Hibernia
22-04-2018, 06:12 AM
It’s a special place, always has been but it’s a thing of beauty now.

Such a bright, fresh, open feel about it (especially in relation to the dump across town). Arthur’s Seat peering over the top of the south stand, and of course the famous seagulls!

absolutely adore the place

overdrive
22-04-2018, 07:05 AM

Most probably. They did their pre-match Celtic love-in piece from Lochend Park as well.

iwasthere1972
22-04-2018, 07:09 AM
Think my forehead got sun tanned as well. What a difference from a few weeks ago.

Great atmosphere, stadium and fans. Thought we played our part yesterday and we deserved our victory.

Hopefully good times ahead.

NAE NOOKIE
22-04-2018, 01:30 PM
Easter Road is capable of producing a fantastic atmosphere and yesterday was a case in point .... its as good as any ground in Scotland on its day and that especially includes the Rust arena ...... its one thing banging on about what a great atmosphere you have when you rarely if ever prove it, a bit like if you keep saying you are 'famous' for long enough it must be true :faf:

jacomo
22-04-2018, 01:38 PM
Most probably. They did their pre-match Celtic love-in piece from Lochend Park as well.

Saw that.

The whole setting looked fabulous on tv - a city centre modern stadium, with a lake to one side and an extinct volcano in the background.

Something special.

JeMeSouviens
22-04-2018, 01:39 PM

Atmosphere was pretty good when we played St Johnstone there. :wink: