PDA

View Full Version : Girfuy spfl

Pretty Boy
21-04-2018, 01:28 PM
No one comes to ER and just wins the league without a fight these days.

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-04-2018, 01:30 PM
This...

**** them and the smellies!

Spike Mandela
21-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Celtic can still win title this weekend. For our sake, hopefully they do.

danhibees1875
21-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Hearts winning to help Hibs in their hunt for Europe while handing the title to Celtic. 😂

snooky
21-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Hearts winning to help Hibs in their hunt for Europe while handing the title to Celtic. ��

A Carlsberg weekend in the offing? :greengrin

jonty
21-04-2018, 01:38 PM
so as long as hearts don't lose, celtic win the league tomorrow?

Glasgow is going to be a warzone next weekend, regardless.

Borderhibbie76
21-04-2018, 01:51 PM
so as long as hearts don't lose, celtic win the league tomorrow?

Glasgow is going to be a warzone next weekend, regardless.No both the sheep and the tribute act have to lose now for Celtic to win it this weekend

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

givescotlandfreedom
21-04-2018, 02:04 PM
I was coming on to start this thread ha ha. Get it right up them! Arrogant weegie mafia.

Carheenlea
21-04-2018, 02:04 PM
No one comes to ER and just wins the league without a fight these days.

Well said :agree:

The Harp
21-04-2018, 02:28 PM
The SPFL hierarchy clearly didn't expect Hibs to win the game so they now have the scenario they were so desperate to avoid - celtic winning the league against the new huns.
The best laid schemes eh. :-)

21-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Was sneaky of the SPfL to give us what could have been the only meaningful tie Celtic play.

KeithTheHibby
21-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Serves them right that they have got what they totally didn’t want. Any other authority would have embraced this and planned it. The SPFL bottled it however it’s come back to bite them on the arse. Nae luck.

SirDavidsNapper
21-04-2018, 04:29 PM
We didn't stick to the script. Watch out for decisions going against us even more so than usual

Speedy
21-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Tomorrow will be brilliant - either Rangers drop points (which suits us) or they win and it is a big FU to the SPFL/Police.

BoomtownHibees
21-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Tomorrow will be brilliant - either Rangers drop points (which suits us) or they win and it is a big FU to the SPFL/Police.

Doesn’t matter now with Aberdeen winning, it will go to next week regardless

snooky
21-04-2018, 04:34 PM
We didn't stick to the script. Watch out for decisions going against us even more so than usual

I think we can beat the Establishment by skill.
There's only some much they can get away with without totally exposing themselves - like they did in the Andy Davies affair.

Beefster
21-04-2018, 04:35 PM

Either way, Celtic won’t win the league this weekend. Us battering them and then Aberdeen winning saw to that.

Diclonius
21-04-2018, 07:08 PM
So, that thing the SPFL/Police Scotland spent weeks to stop happening is happening. Good job lads.

marinello59
21-04-2018, 07:13 PM
So, that thing the SPFL/Police Scotland spent weeks to stop happening is happening. Good job lads.

Great isn’t it? 😂

SideBurns
21-04-2018, 07:22 PM
I would have been gutted if we'd lost today, as the thought of another team winning titles at ER upsets me. Just checked the Kerrydale Street website and the majority are complimentary about Hibs performance and accept we deserved to win.

Without wishing to reignite the 'two cheeks' argument, anyone who has indulged in the guilty pleasure of the Huns fans forums after we've humped them would notice the enormous difference. They are horrific, and if the Jambos cuff them tomorrow that'll dae fur me.

Fife-Hibee
21-04-2018, 08:42 PM

🤣🤣🤣 girfuy spfl

Hibbyradge
21-04-2018, 08:48 PM
I doubt that Celtc winning the league against The Rangers was much of a consideration apart from on hibs.net etc.

The problem would have been with the TV companies.

InchHibby
21-04-2018, 08:55 PM
The SPFL hierarchy clearly didn't expect Hibs to win the game so they now have the scenario they were so desperate to avoid - celtic winning the league against the new huns.

Totally agree with this post, the game they didn’t want they now have, disrespectful bunch of tossers.
They have no idea how much damage they do to the Scottish game with their continual obsession with the bigot brothers.

21-04-2018, 09:38 PM
Oooops, the big bad hibees forgot to stick to the script!

Shame!

jacomo
21-04-2018, 10:29 PM

It doesn’t make sense to me.

If they were that worried about it, why not schedule the Glasgow derby for 3rd or 4th game after the split, when Celtc were all but certain to be champions ?

Anyhow, they’ve made their bed...

Hibbyradge
21-04-2018, 10:35 PM
It doesn’t make sense to me.

If they were that worried about it, why not schedule the Glasgow derby for 3rd or 4th game after the split, when Celtc were all but certain to be champions ?

Anyhow, they’ve made their bed...

They weren't worried about it.

21-04-2018, 11:14 PM
TBH, yea the fact they can clinch the title next week probably will add a wee bit more spice to it than normal but either way the police etc will still have to put up with the same ***** from them. It really won't make too much difference IMO but we'll see.

DH1875
22-04-2018, 12:09 AM
I live in Glasgow and all my mates couldn't believe it when the fixtures came out. To a man they all agreed we'd win and that it was a cert to go till next week. Why the SPFL couldnt see it is beyond me.

The Harp Awakes
22-04-2018, 12:45 AM
If the zombies don't beat the yams tomorrow and the sheep don't beat the yams on Friday, then the lessers have won the league before their game v the zombies on Sunday. Simples.

Bristolhibby
22-04-2018, 03:33 AM
I would have been gutted if we'd lost today, as the thought of another team winning titles at ER upsets me. Just checked the Kerrydale Street website and the majority are complimentary about Hibs performance and accept we deserved to win.

Without wishing to reignite the 'two cheeks' argument, anyone who has indulged in the guilty pleasure of the Huns fans forums after we've humped them would notice the enormous difference. They are horrific, and if the Jambos cuff them tomorrow that'll dae fur me.

How was that site after Hearts beat them?

Sweet Left Peg
22-04-2018, 03:52 AM
If it was that big a deal then the decision would have been made to have the last OF game on the last weekend of the split. If the people that try to run this league, or the Police, were so genuinely concerned about the prospect of Celtic winning a league, that they were always going to win, in an Old Firm match then why oh why not take the obvious decision and play it at the end? Celtic would have won the league by then, no question. However the fans of the rest of the teams in the league have to be inconvenienced in their plans just to try to suit the OF. Or maybe, just maybe... thats what the SPFL wanted all along and realised that we were on such a good run that they were hedging their bets? Either way, I was confident that we would take something from this fixture, but disappointed that I couldn't be there to see such a great performance.

Well done Hibs. Well done the fans. Well done everyone behind the scenes.

Let's keep this run going.