PDA

View Full Version : Managerial Feuds

Billy Whizz
20-04-2018, 02:04 PM
About time McCann grew up. Bet he wouldn’t behave like this with Lennon

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1412954-neil-mccann-tommy-wright-isn-t-welcome-at-dens-park/

ancient hibee
20-04-2018, 03:16 PM
I wouldn’t be so sure.Makes a change for managers to be truthful rather than pretend to be pals.Stein and Turnbull never had any time for each other.

weecounty hibby
20-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Craig Levein. The thread is about managerial fuds isn't it??:lolyam:

we are hibs
20-04-2018, 03:41 PM
If Lennon was acting like that A few years ago McCann would've been sitting his his wee TV studio saying he should grow up. Can't stand him in all honesty. Him and Andy walker are old firm sympathising rockets. At least on BT they have people who will tell it how it is.

superfurryhibby
20-04-2018, 04:19 PM
I wouldn’t be so sure.Makes a change for managers to be truthful rather than pretend to be pals.Stein and Turnbull never had any time for each other.

Apparently so, but Stein appointed Turnbull to his backroom team once he was in charge of Scotland. They buried the hatchet by then.

stoneyburn hibs
20-04-2018, 04:25 PM
I'd fancy Tommy to take him.

O'Rourke3
20-04-2018, 08:23 PM
So... He clyped on me tae the ref. Looks like we have TW as the Manager of the Wallace 11 :yawn2:

Carheenlea
20-04-2018, 10:08 PM
Grown men behaving in such a manner is all rather undignified, and I include our own manager too. We all want to see our own stand up for themselves and fight the corner for the club, but when you see others do it it simply looks embarrassing. Tricky getting that balance right.

IDHibs
20-04-2018, 10:21 PM
About time McCann grew up. Bet he wouldn’t behave like this with Lennon

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1412954-neil-mccann-tommy-wright-isn-t-welcome-at-dens-park/

The boy with a thorn in his side..... beyond the prejudice there lies.... snivelling weasel

The Harp Awakes
20-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Barry Ferguson said on the Peter & Roughie show tonight said that his ex-teammate McCann was a very stubborn guy. He certainly comes across like a poison dwarf.

I actually thought Ferguson spoke quite well tonight - he praised Hibs saying he's loved watching us play this season, and we're a great team to watch.