PDA

View Full Version : PM subs renewal- FAO admins

Eaststand
20-04-2018, 07:54 AM
Hi folks
I received an email from paypal yesterday to say my auto renewal to Hibs.net had failed :-(
I got a new visa debit card in Feb, and entered all the details of the new card into Paypal, and its worked fine with all my online buying until this problem cropped up.
I logged onto paypal yesterday to try and suss out what had went wrong with my auto renewal. From that, I found out that paypal were expecting me to link my latest visa debit card to my bank account ?. I'm hardly ever in my paypal account and had no idea paypal wanted me to do that.
I've now linked my visa debit card to my account, and paypal say they will pay Hibs.net my renewal subs on 22/4.

I seem to see renewal probs like mines cropping up fairly regularly, and I'd imagine its a bit of a pain for you guys to deal with.

Can I make a wee suggestion, that may help folks like me, who get caught out with this auto renewal setup.

Would it be possible to avoid paypal auto renewal completely, and pay £30 up front by bank transfer, for 3 years PM subs? If so I'd do that.

Ps, I'm not getting my usual PM messageboard fix until this gets sorted out on 22/4 so I'll have plenty to catchup on that day :-)

Keep up the good work
Eaststand

GGTTH

Jay
20-04-2018, 08:09 AM
I'll send you a pm

Eaststand
20-04-2018, 08:40 AM
Many thanks Mrs S

:-)

GGTTH