PDA

View Full Version : guess the assists

worcesterhibby
19-04-2018, 03:54 PM
without looking it up guess the top three suppliers of assists for Hibs in the league this season and how many assists have they supplied ?

By way of some context below are the "team calling themselves Rangers" top three

Candeias - 9
Tavernier - 7
Windass - 6

alihibs1
19-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Martin Boyle - 6

Stokes - 4

Allan - 4

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

danhibees1875
19-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Boyle, Mcginn, and Mcgeouch would be my guesses for longevity of being in the team. Allan might not be too far behind already though.

overdrive
19-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Boyle, Allan. Maybe Barker or someone like Stevenson or Hanlon?

Ich liebe Deek
19-04-2018, 04:56 PM
John’Baresi’Souttar has at least 2

worcesterhibby
19-04-2018, 06:34 PM
the actual answer is

Scott Allan 6
Brandon Barker 3
Squirrel 3

Just shows where we were lacking before SA came back !

Stokes had zero assists before he left.

calumhibee1
19-04-2018, 06:58 PM
the actual answer is

Scott Allan 6
Brandon Barker 3
Squirrel 3

Allan has 6 assists since coming back? Or is that including Dundee? The laddie creates chances for fun so I wouldn't be surprised if it was since he came back.

danhibees1875
19-04-2018, 07:14 PM
the actual answer is

Scott Allan 6
Brandon Barker 3
Squirrel 3

Stokes provided the inch perfect cross for the winner v Dundee at Easter road. :confused:

Austinho
20-04-2018, 12:38 AM
According to this (https://www.statbunker.com/competitions/MostAssists?comp_id=590&club_id=41), Martin Boyle, Paul Hanlon and Scott Allan are leading the way with 3 each.

Scott Allan has 6 this season, making him joint 4th in the league overall. Presumably 3 of them were with Dundee.

Simon Murray, Dylan McGeouch, Brandon Barker, David Gray and Lewis Stevenson all have 2 each.

Only 1 assist from John McGinn, considering he often takes set pieces.

Ozyhibby
20-04-2018, 05:12 AM
without looking it up guess the top three suppliers of assists for Hibs in the league this season and how many assists have they supplied ?

By way of some context below are the "team calling themselves Rangers" top three

Candeias - 9
Tavernier - 7
Windass - 6

With those assist machines behind him Kenny Miller must be banging them in this season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worcesterhibby
20-04-2018, 06:47 AM
Allan has 6 assists since coming back? Or is that including Dundee? The laddie creates chances for fun so I wouldn't be surprised if it was since he came back.

good point, some will have been with Dundee

worcesterhibby
20-04-2018, 06:49 AM
Stokes provided the inch perfect cross for the winner v Dundee at Easter road. :confused:

yea your right, just checked a couple of other stat sites and they are giving him 1

worcesterhibby
20-04-2018, 06:56 AM
According to this (https://www.statbunker.com/competitions/MostAssists?comp_id=590&club_id=41), Martin Boyle, Paul Hanlon and Scott Allan are leading the way with 3 each.

Scott Allan has 6 this season, making him joint 4th in the league overall. Presumably 3 of them were with Dundee.

Simon Murray, Dylan McGeouch, Brandon Barker, David Gray and Lewis Stevenson all have 2 each.

Intersting isn’t it, the more sites you check the stats with, the more different sets of stats you get ! I originally took mine from the BBC

Stuart93
20-04-2018, 07:17 AM

Not overly surprised at your last point, I don't think he's great from a dead ball.

leithsansiro
20-04-2018, 11:46 AM
the actual answer is

Scott Allan 6
Brandon Barker 3
Squirrel 3

Also shows that SJM and Dylan arent the guys providing the final splitting pass etc. Not that I’m belittling their roles, its more that I assumed they actually made more direct chances than they do.

YanYansen
20-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Tell you what, I'd like to see Squirrel, Allan, and Barker play together, behind Flo. Probably a little bit ambitious for the split games, but I imagine they could've done some serious damage to bottom half teams.