PDA

View Full Version : Question Help Required

iwasthere1972
19-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Anybody give me some information on the attached photo. Date, signature and maybe what it's worth to the nearest thousand pounds. :greengrin Hopefully the pic is big enough.

It's not mine and I said I would ask on here.

Cheers.

danhibees1875
19-04-2018, 12:27 PM
2010/11 top. I'd assumed signed by the first team squad that year (hard to read), and worth £0 (rounded to the closest thousand).

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Hibernian/hibernian.htm

Iggy Pope
19-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Anybody give me some information on the attached photo. Date, signature and maybe what it's worth to the nearest thousand pounds. :greengrin Hopefully the pic is big enough.

It's not mine and I said I would ask on here.

Cheers.

It's quiet on Collectors Corner but if you start a thread you might get a bite.
Not a vintage year though so not certain if your mate stands to gain much. Be better in a nice frame on his wall.

iwasthere1972
19-04-2018, 05:46 PM
It's quiet on Collectors Corner but if you start a thread you might get a bite.
Not a vintage year though so not certain if your mate stands to gain much. Be better in a nice frame on his wall.

Cheers Steve. :aok:

wearethehibs
20-04-2018, 07:48 AM
Might be a few legends signed it. Danny Galbraith, Akpo Sodje, Ritchie Towell, Martin Scott, Matt Thornhill and Valdas Trackys What a time to be a Hibee that was.

May also have Colin Nish, Stokes and Liam Miller.

ChrissyG1875
20-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Might be a few legends signed it. Danny Galbraith, Akpo Sodje, Ritchie Towell, Martin Scott, Matt Thornhill and Valdas Trackys What a time to be a Hibee that was.

May also have Colin Nish, Stokes and Liam Miller.Don't forget the Dutch sauzée, Edwin DeGraaf!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk