PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket

Ardenttwo
16-04-2018, 04:33 PM
As I am out of the country for 4 weeks after the Celtic game anyone is welcome to my season ticket for the last two home games. Upper West Senior (Good Seat) HH 65

The Leith Dutch
16-04-2018, 04:35 PM
I think if you contact the club they can resell mate :)

Ardenttwo
16-04-2018, 05:38 PM
I think if you contact the club they can resell mate :)

Still available Steven. Free to a good home lol

Steven79
16-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Still available Steven. Free to a good home lol

Can I have them please?

PatHead
16-04-2018, 08:33 PM
As I am out of the country for 4 weeks after the Celtic game anyone is welcome to my season ticket for the last two home games. Upper West Senior (Good Seat) HH 65

You must sit next to my friends and I. HH60 to 64. Whoever gets it better bring the prawn sandwiches or else! Probably scared them off now 😀

Ardenttwo
16-04-2018, 10:34 PM
Can I have them please?

Certainly. How do I get it to you. If I had your address I could post after the Celtic game. And no prawn sandwich in this area every bit as vocal as the rest of the stadium

Scouse Hibee
17-04-2018, 02:55 PM
You must sit next to my friends and I. HH60 to 64. Whoever gets it better bring the prawn sandwiches or else! Probably scared them off now 😀

Just along the row to me too.

I'm_cabbaged
17-04-2018, 03:01 PM
Certainly. How do I get it to you. If I had your address I could post after the Celtic game. And no prawn sandwich in this area every bit as vocal as the rest of the stadium

Remember it’ll be the same card for next season ;)

PatHead
17-04-2018, 03:34 PM

Especially the guys behind me!

Ardenttwo
17-04-2018, 04:26 PM
Remember it’ll be the same card for next season ;)

I understood you got a new card for a new season. I used my last seasons card by mistake this season and the barcode would not work to let me in I had to go to the ticket office to gat a paper ticket as a one off. I had left the correct card at home

Juniper Greens
17-04-2018, 04:50 PM
I understood you got a new card for a new season. I used my last seasons card by mistake this season and the barcode would not work to let me in I had to go to the ticket office to gat a paper ticket as a one off. I had left the correct card at home

New policy to save plastic/money

I'm_cabbaged
17-04-2018, 05:25 PM
New policy to save plastic/money

Think the reason the change in the cards was to make it more visible the difference in adults and concessions. If I remember correctly it never got changed the season before.

Lancs Harp
17-04-2018, 08:21 PM
Plastic is out, season tickets should be cardboard. I'd hate a turtle to get killed eating my old season ticket.

Billy Whizz
17-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Plastic is out, season tickets should be cardboard. I'd hate a turtle to get killed eating my old season ticket.

You know what, that’s not a bad shout
Have you suggested this to Hibs

Lancs Harp
17-04-2018, 08:35 PM
You know what, that’s not a bad shout
Have you suggested this to Hibs

Hearts are trialing a paper book full of individual tickets next season. Very avant-garde.

Can you get a season ticket on your phone yet?

Billy Whizz
17-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Hearts are trialing a paper book full of individual tickets next season. Very avant-garde.

Can you get a season ticket on your phone yet?

Bring back a book with vouchers
Don’t think Hibs endorse getting in via your phone, although some try it

PatHead
17-04-2018, 08:49 PM

The problem is that it is not guaranteed to work on all phones. They therefore do not want to promote it.

Lancs Harp
17-04-2018, 08:57 PM
The problem is that it is not guaranteed to work on all phones. They therefore do not want to promote it.

Seriously for a minute, cant they say the app works on so and so phone and offer the option? Surely very shortly this will be on offer?

Onceinawhile
17-04-2018, 09:00 PM
I've got my season ticket on my phone using the stocard app. Let's you scan any barcode.

Lancs Harp
17-04-2018, 09:04 PM
I've got my season ticket on my phone using the stocard app. Let's you scan any barcode.

Looking forward to seeing the old guard trying to get in with their laptops.

PatHead
17-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Seriously for a minute, cant they say the app works on so and so phone and offer the option? Surely very shortly this will be on offer?

It is a lose,lose situation. Try it with your phone, if it works use it. If it doesn’t join the queue at the ticket office. Not trying to be smart but do you know if other clubs offer the facility?

Lancs Harp
17-04-2018, 09:11 PM
It is a lose,lose situation. Try it with your phone, if it works use it. If it doesn’t join the queue at the ticket office. Not trying to be smart but do you know if other clubs offer the facility?

Its coming though surely. Companys like ticket co claim they offer a solution, you can get a season ticket for instance on trains, whats happening in the US with their sports? Its surely coming just a matter of time hence me asking the question originally.

Billy Whizz
17-04-2018, 09:15 PM
Its coming though surely. Companys like ticket co claim they offer a solution, you can get a season ticket for instance on trains, whats happening in the US with their sports? Its surely coming just a matter of time hence me asking the question originally.

I agree, you can fly to the other end of the world with a mobile boarding pass, but you can’t get into ER with your season ticket on your phone

Onceinawhile
17-04-2018, 09:21 PM
I agree, you can fly to the other end of the world with a mobile boarding pass, but you can’t get into ER with your season ticket on your phone

Yes you can.

PatHead
17-04-2018, 09:22 PM

But Easter Road is holy ground! Seriously I will raise it when I get a chance. Makes a lot of sense.

Billy Whizz
17-04-2018, 09:23 PM
But Easter Road is holy ground! Seriously I will raise it when I get a chance. Makes a lot of sense.

That would be great

Wonder if any other clubs use it?

danhibees1875
18-04-2018, 06:26 AM

Real Madrid do, I bought tickets and there wasn't any option for a paper ticket (which I wanted as a keep sake), I had to download an app (passwallet) and download the tickets to that.

Juniper Greens
18-04-2018, 06:33 AM

Boarding passes and train tickets that I've used on my phone have both had QR Codes, rather than bar codes, I'm guessing that's more reliable technology.

Speedy
18-04-2018, 06:46 AM
I used my phone for the last game.

Bought a tocket on the way to the game, download PDF to phone, scanned no bother.

Actually worked better than a lot of the print outs I've had.

Billy Whizz
18-04-2018, 06:57 AM
I used my phone for the last game.

Bought a tocket on the way to the game, download PDF to phone, scanned no bother.

Actually worked better than a lot of the print outs I've had.

Did you save it to Photos, or a another file?

lord bunberry
18-04-2018, 07:37 AM
I was doing a bit of spring cleaning last weekend and I found a couple of the book style season tickets. It must have been one of the last ones as they were from 06/07 and the season after I think. I loved those ones, but the card is easier to keep in your wallet.