PDA

View Full Version : Issue with buying ticket VS Sellic

Daniel_Law
16-04-2018, 02:04 PM
There are errors on the pageUnfortunately, one or more items in your basket is assigned to a newly registered client, which is not allowed.

Not letting me buy my ticker VS celtic. I've bought a season ticket for next season no bother.. so why is this such an issue? Any suggestions on how to buy it without phoning ( Not wanting to top up the minimum of a tenner to call ) or going down to the ticket office?

Steven79
16-04-2018, 02:12 PM
There are errors on the page

Unfortunately, one or more items in your basket is assigned to a newly registered client, which is not allowed.

Not letting me buy my ticker VS celtic. I've bought a season ticket for next season no bother.. so why is this such an issue? Any suggestions on how to buy it without phoning ( Not wanting to top up the minimum of a tenner to call ) or going down to the ticket office?

It's a weird way the online system works and even if you have a season ticket for next season I'm assuming you only recently created the online account/haven't had a purchase on the account? If so then you won't be able to purchase a ticket for cat A home games like me as I've only purchased a half season ticket and I'm unable to purchase tickets for home game against Celtic, Rangers or Hearts but I'm able to purchase tickets away to Tynecastle....

Rocky
16-04-2018, 02:20 PM
There are errors on the pageUnfortunately, one or more items in your basket is assigned to a newly registered client, which is not allowed.

You need to have a purchasing history to buy tickets online for Cat A games I believe. However given that you've bought an ST I'm sure Hibs will be able to do something to enable it for you. I saw someone ask a similar question on Twitter yesterday and I think the club's response was to tell them to email the ticket office. Email address is tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

I'm_cabbaged
16-04-2018, 02:44 PM

Phone 0131 661 1875 instead of ticketmaster who’d just give you the same answer as online ;)

madabouthibs
16-04-2018, 02:49 PM
They're going to be extra vigilant for tickets v Celtic as its a possible title decider for them. There'll be quite a few Celtic fans more than willing to infiltrate the Hibs end if they get the opportunity.

Onceinawhile
16-04-2018, 02:52 PM
It's probably your low post count on hibs.net causing the issue.

Aim Here
16-04-2018, 03:09 PM
You need to have a purchasing history to buy tickets online for Cat A games I believe. However given that you've bought an ST I'm sure Hibs will be able to do something to enable it for you. I saw someone ask a similar question on Twitter yesterday and I think the club's response was to tell them to email the ticket office. Email address is tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Going in person to the ticket office is a good plan, if you're able, and your purchasing history isn't completely negligible. The ticket office staff are a good-hearted bunch who wouldn't want to see the look of disappointment on your sad wee face if they could avoid it. You'd likely have much less chance of being knocked back in person. Just don't be wearing a Celtic top if you do go in person.

Springbank
16-04-2018, 03:10 PM
It's probably your low post count on hibs.net causing the issue.

That and the use of the word Sellic.

It's Celtc.

Arch Stanton
16-04-2018, 03:38 PM

Sellic fans are buying Hibs STs in order to see the game?

Yet more empty seats for sell-out matches - *sighs*

Albanian Hibs
16-04-2018, 04:11 PM

Depends if you are a Hibs fan or a "Sellic" fan