PDA

View Full Version : Hibs 17's versus St Mirren 17's

Davy Mac
16-04-2018, 07:34 AM
Hibs 6 St Mirren 5

Witnessed a brilliant goal from a over head kick from Ruairi Paton at East Mains and then went on to bag a hat-rick, and looks a player and reminds me of a young Antony Stokes!

Also, there is a super winger coming through as well, watched him a number of times now and his pace is frighteningly quick and can finish too, not sure of his name but I think it's something like Ylak Galaces.

Anyhoos, brilliant game, end to end stuff and St Mirren were excellent.

CapitalGreen
16-04-2018, 07:59 AM
Hibs 6 St Mirren 5

Witnessed a brilliant goal from a over head kick from Ruairi Paton at East Mains and then went on to bag a hat-rick, and looks a player and reminds me of a young Antony Stokes!

Also, there is a super winger coming through as well, watched him a number of times now and his pace is frighteningly quick and can finish too, not sure of his name but I think it's something like Ylak Galaces.

Yrick Gallantes - he’s been in a few U20s squads this season.

Davy Mac
16-04-2018, 08:03 AM
Yrick Gallantes - he’s been in a few U20s squads this season.

Ok dokes, thank you. Incredible pace, really exciting prospect.

Nevi_SOL
16-04-2018, 08:43 AM
Hibs 6 St Mirren 5

Class on football manager 👌🏼

Billy Whizz
17-04-2018, 08:50 AM
Think it was this goal

https://twitter.com/hibsofficial/status/986164361818451968?s=21

Davy Mac
17-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Think it was this goal

https://twitter.com/hibsofficial/status/986164361818451968?s=21

That's the one, it was a peach.

I think Ruairi sounds like he is from the North East of England but like I said he has everything in his game and I hope Hibs are looking to keep him.

Billy Whizz
17-04-2018, 10:11 AM
That's the one, it was a peach.

I think Ruairi sounds like he is from the North East of England but like I said he has everything in his game and I hope Hibs are looking to keep him.

Think he’s from Southern Ireland

Davy Mac
17-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Think he’s from Southern Ireland

Definitely in the Antony Stokes mould then - lol.

His movement, strength, touch, finishing and a bit of arrogance about him.

The other fella Yrick Gallantes was equally as impressive, so so quick and tricky and clever.

Great stuff.