PDA

View Full Version : John Doolan history maker

Mick O'Rourke
14-04-2018, 01:10 PM
John has certainly made his mark at his current club.

Lets hope he makes history again as Accrington Stanley aim to seal promotion this afternoon.

More from John in this article.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-cup-winner-john-doolan-set-to-make-history-at-accrington-1-4723625

Haste ye back,John

GGTTH

SOL

Sauzee16
14-04-2018, 01:20 PM
Good luck Mr Doolan. Enjoy your day. Legend.

adhibs
14-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Good luck. Says a lot that he checks our results before Everton's now.

NAE NOOKIE
14-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Showed real passion for Hibs and seems such a genuine guy as well ... I wish the very best for him and any club he is involved with, just as I hope nothing but the worst for any club employing Colin sodding Calderwood.

One Day
15-04-2018, 09:23 AM
John has certainly made his mark at his current club.

Lets hope he makes history again as Accrington Stanley aim to seal promotion this afternoon.

More from John in this article.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-cup-winner-john-doolan-set-to-make-history-at-accrington-1-4723625

Haste ye back,John

GGTTH

SOL

Good luck to him

iwasthere1972
15-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Good luck John.

Accrington Stanley. Always reminds me of the milk advert in the 1980's and Ian Rush.

Jones28
15-04-2018, 09:43 AM
A gentleman - all the best JD

Forza Fred
15-04-2018, 09:45 AM
By all accounts he.s a top bloke and I wish him well.

I remember Walter Galbraith well, he was the spitting image of movie star Douglas Fairbanks junior, who was the movie star of that era.

Also remember Accrington Stanley as the first English League team To go bust and drop out the league in my memory in the very early 60s....I would have been about 9or 10, and just couldn’t understand how such a thing could happen.

brog
15-04-2018, 09:51 AM
A top man who took a big pay cut to join Hibs & played a major role in turning ouri club around. I wish him every success going forward.

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Promotion not quite achieved yet after 1-1 draw.

monktonharp
15-04-2018, 09:24 PM
Promotion not quite achieved yet after 1-1 draw.sure of that/ was speaking to mates in the pub tonight, who are confident they are defo up. I am pra
ying on this happening for JD, as if they get promotion, he has promised to appear at our branch end of season dance. c'moan Acc. Stanley. get this done!!

Mr White
15-04-2018, 09:30 PM
sure of that/ was speaking to mates in the pub tonight, who are confident they are defo up. I am pra
ying on this happening for JD, as if they get promotion, he has promised to appear at our branch end of season dance. c'moan Acc. Stanley. get this done!!

It's not mathematically confirmed yet but it would take an incredible set of results including Acc Stanley failing to get a single point from their last 5 games so it's as good as done really. Hopefully I haven't just jinxed them :greengrin

monktonharp
15-04-2018, 09:44 PM
It's not mathematically confirmed yet but it would take an incredible set of results including Acc Stanley failing to get a single point from their last 5 games so it's as good as done really. Hopefully I haven't just jinxed them :greengrinstrange things happen in the world of fitba' as we know. I was shocked a couple of days ago to hear that Roma are in the semi-final with Liverpool. c'moan the Romans! I have them in the pub last sixteen draw! If they get to the final, £60 in the tail, and if they win its 100. some have actually done a 50/50 split before the final so I'd settle for £80.:greengrin

Squealing pig
15-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Accrington stanley who r they