PDA

View Full Version : Old Firm Ticket Allocation

HarpyHibby
11-04-2018, 03:58 PM
It has to be cut for the top 6 fixtures. The ticket demand is there to justify doing it. We’ve shared a stand with the Huns while the East was getting built so there’s no excuses.

Make it happen Leeann.

bod
11-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Wasting your breath,it won’t happen

davhibby
11-04-2018, 04:08 PM
Surely has to be done for the last game. Will be the biggest demand for any game this season if we can secure europe with a result

cabbageandribs1875
11-04-2018, 04:13 PM
the bigots give hibs fans 900 ? and they expect 4k as usual.... **** them, and at the same time do shopkeepers and the good residents on easter road/surrounding areas a huge public decency favour :aok::agree:

hibbyfraelibby
11-04-2018, 04:14 PM
It can and should be done. There is a precedent from the Championship remember.

Give the Uglies the same or equivalent number of tickets they give us when we go Glasgow and squeeze them into the far west side of the South and hold them back at the end of the game and see how they like being treated the way they treat us.

Nevi_SOL
11-04-2018, 04:17 PM
100% has to happen especially against the huns

Albanian Hibs
11-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Done it against the huns in the play-off game so we def have to do it for these ones

B.H.F.C
11-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Don’t think it’ll happen.

SirDavidsNapper
11-04-2018, 04:37 PM
Give the huns 900 tickets max

chinaman
11-04-2018, 04:44 PM
most definitely . 900 and not a filthy blue bigot more.

IGRIGI
11-04-2018, 04:47 PM
If we are still in play for 2nd it has to be done, we'll easily have the demand to make up for it and I'd hate for them to have the full stand for encouragement.

Ozyhibby
11-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Have to agree on this. The demand is there from Hibs fans. Same with the Celtic game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guthrie01
11-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Split the South Stand for all games, demand is there and we always get an embarrassing number of tickets away to the OF

flash
11-04-2018, 05:15 PM
With Celtic going for the title cutting their allocation would be a recipe for disaster.

givescotlandfreedom
11-04-2018, 05:16 PM
They both give us pathetic allocations. We should cut theirs where there's demand.

Sir David Gray
11-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Give Celtic and Rangers the bare minimum. The demand is there from Hibs fans and our fans should be catered for first.

It won't happen though.

SouthMoroccoStu
11-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Last game of the season verses the rangers

As a numbers game, they usual give us about 900 tickets as an away allocation

Ibrox holds 51,000 (roughly)

That gives us an allocation of (roughly) 1.76%

So.....

Easter Road holds 20,421.

So 1.76% of 20,421 = 359 (slight round down)

So there we have it! Give those dirty bigots under 360 seats

Any of them found in the home end will be shot on sight!

Billy Whizz
11-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Might be too late for the Celtic game, but we should fdonit for the final fixture, if we can get 2nd/3rd against them

Fife-Hibee
11-04-2018, 05:23 PM

So.....

Damn right ! And keep them in till we’re all away !

Jack Hackett
11-04-2018, 05:25 PM

So.....

I was totally prepared to offer them 500... but when you put it like that :aok:

Jack Hackett
11-04-2018, 05:31 PM
Might be too late for the Celtic game, but we should fdonit for the final fixture, if we can get 2nd/3rd against them

We need to keep Celtc sweet for a Scott Allan deal :wink: so let them have the whole stand... and what a massive GIRFUY to The Rangers and their travelling menagerie if we give them a minimum

Pretty Boy
11-04-2018, 05:45 PM
If we have a chance of clinching 2nd or 3rd against Rangers we should give them as small an allocation as we can. There isn't a debate to be had, if we can sell the tickets to Hibs fans and the Police are agreeable then we split the stand.

Billy Whizz
11-04-2018, 05:47 PM
If we have a chance of clinching 2nd or 3rd against Rangers we should give them as small an allocation as we can. There isn't a debate to be had, if we can sell the tickets to Hibs fans and the Police are agreeable then we split the stand.

Maybe the dot counters can tell us how many seats are in each Block in the South

Frazerbob
11-04-2018, 05:57 PM
I’m sure the fan reps will be fighting our corner with this. 😂😂

TelaStella
11-04-2018, 06:02 PM
Can’t see it happening for the Celtic game as if they win they’ll clinch the title. Should most definitely happen for the huns however.

StevieCowan
11-04-2018, 06:02 PM

Any need?

dp00
11-04-2018, 06:05 PM
I’m all for doing this with Celtic and Rangers due to the amount they give us ...

However hearts should still get full stand as they do the same with us which is fair

guthrie01
11-04-2018, 06:11 PM
I’m all for doing this with Celtic and Rangers due to the amount they give us ...

However hearts should still get full stand as they do the same with us which is fair

Your point is valid but we won’t have Hearts at home till next season

oneone73
11-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Any need?

Yep. Most definitely.

HibsNutter
11-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Show us that extra Hibs fans are more of a priority than a marginal loss of revenue.

Sir David Gray
11-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Your point is valid but we won’t have Hearts at home till next season

I think it was more of a general point, rather than just in reference to these upcoming games.

As it happens, I agree.

We should sell as many tickets to Hibs fans as possible. Rangers and Celtic already give us the bare minimum for Ibrox and Parkhead as it is so there will be no implications for us cutting their allocation at Easter Road.

Hearts should continue to get the full south stand as we have a mutual agreement in place which suits both clubs.

Frazerbob
11-04-2018, 10:46 PM
Any need?

Every need

Brizo
12-04-2018, 05:29 AM
Any need?

If they get enough feedback from the mbs and also from the real world this is exactly the type of issue our reps should be presenting to the Board.

If they are not representing the fans on key issues then their role is meaningless....

Chuck Rhoades
12-04-2018, 06:07 AM
Any need?

Absolutely a need

blackpoolhibs
12-04-2018, 06:16 AM
During the elections we couldn't keep those wanting on the board off, now they are like rocking horse ****. Is it any wonder folk are asking where they are and why is there no comments at least from the one person who did make a brief appearance after her election?

I voted for Tracey, but she's been nowhere to be seen on here for a long time, against what she said when looking to be appointed. :confused:

18Craig75
12-04-2018, 06:20 AM
I’m sure the fan reps will be fighting our corner with this. [emoji23][emoji23]

Who?

Scouse Hibee
12-04-2018, 06:30 AM

Do we still have them?

ronaldo7
12-04-2018, 06:33 AM
I seem to recall the Huns saying they were going to boycott the teams who they perceived went against them when they died.

Maybe we can help this new lot out.

Give them a family section only.

The Harp Awakes
12-04-2018, 06:45 AM

So.....

Yup. Give the zombies the same % allocation they give us at Greyskull and that's fair. 3000+ less bigots on match day is too good an opportunity to miss.

StevieCowan
12-04-2018, 06:53 AM
It's always good to have someone to blame and criticising the fans reps before the Hibernian Board make any decision on the allocation to Celtic and Rangers is right up there.

I don't personally know either but I am certain that the Chairman and CEO of the club will do the right thing for our Football Club, as they have done in arguing the case for Hibernian to get three home games.

Anyways...
Celtic will get their usual allocation
Killie will get 1500
Rangers will get 1500

Now what else or who else can we criticise from the outside looking in or can we just take a view that everyone is pulling in the same direction and place some trust in the Board to do the right thing?

guidref
12-04-2018, 06:56 AM
We should give Rangers a portion of the South lower and put the singing section above them.

Stuart93
12-04-2018, 07:14 AM
Cut Celtic and the rangers allocation...give them what they give us, minimal seating with a ***** view.

Sir David Gray
12-04-2018, 07:17 AM
It's always good to have someone to blame and criticising the fans reps before the Hibernian Board make any decision on the allocation to Celtic and Rangers is right up there.

I don't personally know either but I am certain that the Chairman and CEO of the club will do the right thing for our Football Club, as they have done in arguing the case for Hibernian to get three home games.

Anyways...
Celtic will get their usual allocation
Killie will get 1500
Rangers will get 1500

Now what else or who else can we criticise from the outside looking in or can we just take a view that everyone is pulling in the same direction and place some trust in the Board to do the right thing?

Celtic should get a reduced allocation as well and we should erect a few pillars directly in front of their supporters like a lot of our supporters experience at Parkhead.

.Sean.
12-04-2018, 07:35 AM
Celtic should get a reduced allocation as well and we should erect a few pillars directly in front of their supporters like a lot of our supporters experience at Parkhead.
Both should get the bare minimum. I’d give them the two blocks closest to the East so they’re drowned out even more.

There can be no arguments here - Hibs supporters will buy these tickets if possible and if Celtic and Rangers receive near 4000 tickets then the board are simply pandering to the Old Firm.

StevieCowan
12-04-2018, 08:12 AM
Both should get the bare minimum. I’d give them the two blocks closest to the East so they’re drowned out even more.

There can be no arguments here - Hibs supporters will buy these tickets if possible and if Celtic and Rangers receive near 4000 tickets then the board are simply pandering to the Old Firm.

Pandering to the OF, show me any recent evidence? I can recall Hibs cutting Rangers allocation for then play off in 2015 and we ended up with a half empty south stand.

The club has moved on from there and we know that we’ll easily sell out the Rangers game. Celtic one, unfortunately the wider picture needs to be taken and if, for example, we want to sign Scott Allan then it might be a price worth paying to give Celtic their usual allocation

hibbyfraelibby
12-04-2018, 08:15 AM
Pandering to the OF, show me any recent evidence? I can recall Hibs cutting Rangers allocation for then play off in 2015 and we ended up with a half empty south stand.

The club has moved on from there and we know that we’ll easily sell out the Rangers game. Celtic one, unfortunately the wider picture needs to be taken and if, for example, we want to sign Scott Allan then it might be a price worth paying to give Celtic their usual allocation

How about Celtic get the whole South stand and we get to play Scott Allan against them?

CorrieHibs
12-04-2018, 08:19 AM
Damn right ! And keep them in till we’re all away !

We'll be celebrating after finishing second. Surely we can't keep them in to watch that, can we?! Lol

Fife-Hibee
12-04-2018, 08:31 AM
We'll be celebrating after finishing second. Surely we can't keep them in to watch that, can we?! Lol

Sounds good to me ! 😂

wookie70
12-04-2018, 08:41 AM
The fans can drive this ourselves. Buy as many tickets as quickly as possible and force the club into a decision. I think we will do the right thing and cut the Thes allocation. Doubt there is enough time for the other cheek.

Is It On....
12-04-2018, 08:44 AM
most definitely . 900 and not a filthy blue bigot more.

😂😂😂

MB62
12-04-2018, 08:59 AM
Killie, I would imagine, will bring through a very decent support for our game against them. I doubt they will sell out the stand though so the South will be split for that game. Therefore, if it can be done for the game against Killie, there is absolutely NO reason why it can't be done against the THE huns.

Leith's finest
12-04-2018, 09:35 AM
Don't know if it would be to late to do it but why not try and sell a block of 3 tickets for our home games at a slight discount, that way we would get a near sell out against killie as well

Garymcl
12-04-2018, 09:46 AM
It's simple as soon as tickets go on sale snap them up including the South we sell out midweek derby games in record time these games are as or more important no problem then :greengrin

BoomtownHibees
12-04-2018, 09:50 AM
Can’t see it happening for the Celtic game as if they win they’ll clinch the title.

Why should this matter??

May as well give them extra then I suppose

Ozyhibby
12-04-2018, 10:38 AM
It should happen for all remaining games this season. Leeann said at the age once that if Hibs fans were able to by the tickets then she would happily cut the allocations of away fans. Well, we are there now. I think all three games will sell out and Hibs fans will buy whatever tickets are made available in the south.

Not In The Know
12-04-2018, 10:43 AM

We should keep this posts with the nets up we use for the warmups.

Gatecrasher
12-04-2018, 11:10 AM
They should both get the full stand, bigger attendance, more money and better atmosphere. Most might not agree but that's how I see it.

SirDavidsNapper
12-04-2018, 11:13 AM
They will probably get what we gave them in the playoffs a few years ago

guthrie01
12-04-2018, 11:19 AM
They should both get the full stand, bigger attendance, more money and better atmosphere. Most might not agree but that's how I see it.

If you call a stand of bigots belting out sectarian songs a “better atmosphere” then we have different ideas of what that means
Money won’t be an issue either if we split the stand, and less away fans means a better chance for us to get behind the team and push on for 2nd place.

WeeRussell
12-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Why should this matter??

May as well give them extra then I suppose

That's exactly what I'm wondering. Them winning the title and how many of their fans are present for it is no concern of ours. Albeit perhaps a bit late in the day for organising now.

I whole-heartedly agree with the posts about cutting allocations to the same percentage as we get, at the most! It's a no brainer for me.

BoomtownHibees
12-04-2018, 11:30 AM
That's exactly what I'm wondering. Them winning the title and how many of their fans are present for it is no concern of ours. Albeit perhaps a bit late in the day for organising now.

I whole-heartedly agree with the posts about cutting allocations to the same percentage as we get, at the most! It's a no brainer for me.

If it was my choice I’d give them as little as possible. My one concern is that it’s Hibs that choose only to take the 900/1000 when we are through there as I think the tickets are paid for up front and the club won’t want to be left with a load of unsold tickets. Not sure how many more we would take through there for a normal league game

jgl07
12-04-2018, 11:39 AM
If it was my choice I’d give them as little as possible. My one concern is that it’s Hibs that choose only to take the 900/1000 when we are through there as I think the tickets are paid for up front and the club won’t want to be left with a load of unsold tickets. Not sure how many more we would take through there for a normal league game

For The Rangers match, I would give them an initial allocation of 1,500. If Hibs supporters snap up the remaining tickets in the East and West, then the South can be opened. This already happens for every match not involving the OF or Hearts. The precise split can be determined by how fast the South Blocks sell out. Just like the Aberdeen match.

If the tickets are slow to sell then the remainder of the South Stand can go to Ibrox. Very unlikely I think.

WeeRussell
12-04-2018, 11:52 AM

Pretty important question that I hadn't thought of... and would essentially make the majority of our posts on this thread a bit less relevant.

Having said that - we still have the right to cut their allocation. The fact we can now fill it with more home fans is a good reason. The fact it's them is another.

Keith_M
12-04-2018, 02:09 PM
Surely has to be done for the last game. Will be the biggest demand for any game this season if we can secure europe with a result

I'd definitely give them the same number of tickets for that match as we get at Ibrox.

Hibs should also insist they're kept back for 15 minutes after the game (if there's any of them left in the ground at that point).

If I had my way, I'd also ensure regular announcements over the PA to tell them to stop singing their sectarian bile, making sure to metnion who it is doing it... then make an apology over PA to those watching on TV, and to the visiting Media, for the Sectarianism of our 'guests'.

HibeeHibernian4
12-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Cut their allocations and if either of them have any complaints, they know how to fix it. Start giving us proper allocations at Parkhead and Ibrox when the demand is there. We could've taken 4 or 5,000 to Ibrox last August if we'd been given the opportunity to.

jacomo
12-04-2018, 03:09 PM

:agree:

But doubt the polis will be agreeable. Just need to tell them there’s a new sheriff in town.

B.H.F.C
12-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Cut their allocations and if either of them have any complaints, they know how to fix it. Start giving us proper allocations at Parkhead and Ibrox when the demand is there. We could've taken 4 or 5,000 to Ibrox last August if we'd been given the opportunity to.

Why would they have done that when they were able to sell the tickets to their own fans?

I’m all for cutting their allocation at ER when we can fill the seats ourselves but we can’t grumble about our allocations through there too much. I’ve stood in half empty away ends at Ibrox and Parkhead plenty of times.

All clubs should look after their own first and I hope Hibs do in these games.

Since90+2
12-04-2018, 03:29 PM

But doubt the polis will be agreeable. Just need to tell them there’s a new sheriff in town.

Why would the police not agree? Less Huns around Easter Road before and after the game will be easier to police , the stand can be segregated inside the ground and Hibs fans can come and go via the East.

Celtic and Rangers fans share a stand at Celtic Park for Old Firm derbies so it surely can be done at Easter Road.

HibeeHibernian4
12-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Why would they have done that when they were able to sell the tickets to their own fans?

I’m all for cutting their allocation at ER when we can fill the seats ourselves but we can’t grumble about our allocations through there too much. I’ve stood in half empty away ends at Ibrox and Parkhead plenty of times.

All clubs should look after their own first and I hope Hibs do in these games.

Rangers were routinely barely able to muster about 30,000 odd in their first Championship season and yet we were only given the 900 each time. Even Hearts got a couple of thousand.

Juniper Greens
12-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Why would the police not agree? Less Huns around Easter Road before and after the game will be easier to police , the stand can be segregated inside the ground and Hibs fans can come and go via the East.

Celtic and Rangers fans share a stand at Celtic Park for Old Firm derbies so it surely can be done at Easter Road.

Can we keep them in for 30 minutes after, just for ****s and giggles?

BoomtownHibees
12-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Rangers were routinely barely able to muster about 30,000 odd in their first Championship season and yet we were only given the 900 each time. Even Hearts got a couple of thousand.

I said earlier on the thread that it may be Hibs that only request that amount as I think tickets need to be paid for up front meaning if we didn’t sell them then we would be out of pocket

blackpoolhibs
12-04-2018, 07:19 PM

Surely it's up to us how many tickets they get, not the police?

EH54
12-04-2018, 09:03 PM
5, or 6 seats segregation at Ibrox fans above away support the police would have a cheek to say no to us about splitting a stand

bingo70
12-04-2018, 09:11 PM
I’d give Celtic the full stand but cut Rangers allocation.

I can’t stand Celtic either but only cutting the allocation for one of them would send the other one into absolute meltdown and i reckon I’d piss myself laughing watching them frothing at the mouth. If we do it right we might even get to enjoy another club 1872 statement.

Hermit Crab
12-04-2018, 09:18 PM
Give them half the stand! They can have no complaints.

lord bunberry
12-04-2018, 09:24 PM
I think it will be more difficult to cut celtics allocation as there’s far less time to sell the tickets to home fans. The club wouldn’t want to be left with a lot of empty seats in the south stand. The rangers game will be easier as we will have more time and we’ll know if we’ve got a chance of second or third.

12-04-2018, 09:28 PM

So.....

Treating them like they treat us seems fair to me. Don't forget to include the Coke cups o' p*sh from the upper tier in their match day experience.

Sprouleflyer
13-04-2018, 07:58 AM
Are the tickets for the home games on sale yet?

Steven79
13-04-2018, 07:59 AM

Celtic have put the away tickets already.

Billy Whizz
13-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Celtic have put the away tickets already.

So what have we given them?

Steven79
13-04-2018, 08:04 AM

No idea, I just checked their website yesterday and I seen they were available to purchase.

B.H.F.C
13-04-2018, 08:09 AM

We’ll have given them their usual. If we had cut their allocation it would be all over the media by now as to how hard done by poor old Celtic were.

Captain Trips
13-04-2018, 08:11 AM
Let's put the onus on the supporters if we go into this match looking like a decider of some sort for Europe or even 2nd then absolutely cut their allocation.

We can then take up the rest of the stand and make sure we sell every ticket available. If we cannot sell out the rest of that stand for a game of this importance then the subject probably should not be brought back up.

Hermit Crab
13-04-2018, 09:06 AM

Doesn't say on their website or twitter feed.

Hermit Crab
13-04-2018, 09:14 AM

Nothing on E tickets yet. No real reason why they can't put them on sale is there?

Greenworld
13-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Nothing on E tickets yet. No real reason why they can't put them on sale is there?No there's not bloody nonsense and silence from the club.
The can put the normal ones on sale and add more later for dunbar end if that's an issue

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Cardinal G
13-04-2018, 01:48 PM

Appreciate that Celtic and Sevco will sell out, Killie not so likely to, perhaps club could capitalise and do a ticket package for all 3 games.

Billy Whizz
13-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Nothing on E tickets yet. No real reason why they can't put them on sale is there?

You can buy tickets for the Celtic game now, all 3 home stands available online now

B.H.F.C
13-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Confirmed Celtic will get the full south stand due to lack of time to arrange otherwise.

kaimendhibs
13-04-2018, 03:59 PM
Defo cut Sevco allocation. They treat us like **** so deserve it and I'm certain we will sell the rest. I know a celtc fan who already has a ticket for that match so too late for them.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Renfrew_Hibby
13-04-2018, 04:26 PM
Confirmed Celtic will get the full south stand due to lack of time to arrange otherwise.

Does that mean with time, the Sevco allocation will be getting cut?

Blaster
13-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Hopefully people now back the club up and snap up the tickets in the home stands quickly once on sale to make it a no brainer.

StevieCowan
13-04-2018, 05:15 PM
"Given the lack of time given to plan arrangements and sell tickets, Celtic will occupy the full South Stand. A decision will be made on splitting the South Stand for the Kilmarnock and Rangers game based on demand and sales in the coming week."

I wonder if the fans reps had input into this decision?

mutley
13-04-2018, 08:41 PM
I think the issue is that the South Stand has always been seen as the Away stand, that could be from about 90 supporters from the likes of Hamilton to a full stand for Celtic, rangers and hearts. It’s only been fairly recently that we have had to open to home fans. It is a tough choice when it comes to old firm as they generally sell out the away end, meaning more cash for us. How much do we loose for segregation? I have no idea.

So I can see both points of view , sell out more cash. Segregation more Hibs fans .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Clerie Green
13-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Donald Duck the Full fats !

:flag::nlgwa:flag:

Mikey
13-04-2018, 08:45 PM
I think the issue is that the South Stand has always been seen as the Away stand, that could be from about 90 supporters from the likes of Hamilton to a full stand for Celtic, rangers and hearts. It’s only been fairly recently that we have had to open to home fans. It is a tough choice when it comes to old firm as they generally sell out the away end, meaning more cash for us. How much do we loose for segregation? I have no idea.

So I can see both points of view , sell out more cash. Segregation more Hibs fans .

As long as the Hibs part of the South is pretty much filled then the seats lost to segregation will be worthwhile.

HibeeHibernian4
13-04-2018, 08:45 PM
I personally think that segregating the South Stand probably does have economic downsides that make the club (rightly) cautious of doing it, however I think it's also very good publicity that can maybe offset any loss with people buying tickets for future games and even season tickets hopefully.

Given that the game against Rangers is going to be on TV, and the East side of the South Stand is visible on TV when the ball's down that end of the ground, it would be a real eye-opener for fans of other clubs (and random potential punters for that matter) if Hibs - who used to barely muster 10,000 home fans against the Old Firm - were now having to cut a Rangers allocation to squeeze in even more of our own fans.

Lancs Harp
13-04-2018, 08:55 PM
We havent had the demand we have now for decades. This isnt the Hibs of 5, 10, 20 , 30 years ago, this is a new era. Average attendances over 17,500, can any of us have imagined that a few year ago? We put fans in the South stand against the likes of Hamilton (with all due respect to Hamilton) why on earth wouldnt there be a demand against the likes of Rangers or resurgent Kilmarnock post split? (understand the reasons why this couldnt be arranged for the Celtic match). Im hoping in future no one gets more than half the south apart from Hearts with our reciprocal agreement.

davhibby
13-04-2018, 09:04 PM
The small loss of seats for segregation will be justified if the bigger home support helps us gain a place in the table. Money wise it's a big jump between 4/3/2

Lancs Harp
13-04-2018, 09:10 PM
With a police monitoring systems, cctv etc in the stadium, the fact that in England Liverpool v Everton/ United , Spurs v Arsenal, City v United etc etc are seperated by a mere line of stewards there is no real need for banks and banks of empty seats for segregation. Fans mouth off, but fighting in the stadium? Do we seriously think it would kick off? Its not 1990.

BegbieHSC
13-04-2018, 09:24 PM
Huns are foaming at the mouth, and it’s absolutely glorious: https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/easter-road-tickets.25764/

LancashireHibby
13-04-2018, 09:27 PM

It’s not necessarily a recent thing given the South was quite often split in the McLeish era if not before and afterwards.

Frazerbob
13-04-2018, 09:30 PM
It’s not necessarily a recent thing given the South was quite often split in the McLeish era if not before and afterwards.

And the Mowbray era.

Lancs Harp
13-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Huns are foaming at the mouth, and it’s absolutely glorious: https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/easter-road-tickets.25764/

That thread is actually comedy gold.

Captain Trips
13-04-2018, 09:38 PM

User:semperparatus. Has a really good and interesting thought on it all.

BegbieHSC
13-04-2018, 09:49 PM
User:semperparatus. Has a really good and interesting thought on it all.

Yep, very insightful response 😂😂

WeeRussell
13-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Yep, very insightful response 😂😂

It’s amazing how reading through just half a dozen posts on that despicable site makes your stomach churn in reminding you just what a horrible horrible organisation they are.

Scotland’s shame and the **** of the earth.

BegbieHSC
13-04-2018, 10:02 PM
It’s amazing how reading through just half a dozen posts on that despicable site makes your stomach churn in reminding you just what a horrible horrible organisation they are.

Scotland’s shame and the **** of the earth.

Rangers Media had an even more insightful thread, dubbed ‘Embra Tarriers.’ The seethe is a joy to behold.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315070-embra-tarriers/

Captain Trips
13-04-2018, 10:05 PM
Rangers Media had an even more insightful thread, dubbed ‘Embra Tarriers.’ The seethe is a joy to behold.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315070-embra-tarriers/

Embra Tarriers, sounds like some sort of ice hockey team.

Sir David Gray
14-04-2018, 07:11 AM

This is beautiful.

Do these clowns realise that we currently get around 2% of the capacity of Ibrox for games through there?

We usually give them around 20% of our stadium's capacity and I highly doubt that if we do reduce their allocation in a few weeks, it will be anything like as small as the allocation they give to our fans.

It's regrettable that we are not doing the same for the Celtic game but I'm sure that if we continue with the current level of sales into next season, their allocation will be reduced too.

I love that we are upsetting Rangers fans so much it is a wonderful feeling and long may it continue.

Captain Trips
14-04-2018, 07:13 AM
This is beautiful.

Do these clowns realise that we currently get around 2% of the capacity of Ibrox for games through there?

We usually give them around 20% of our stadium's capacity and I highly doubt that if we do reduce their allocation in a few weeks, it will be anything like as small as the allocation they give to our fans.

It's regrettable that we are not doing the same for the Celtic game but I'm sure that if we continue with the current level of sales into next season, their allocation will be reduced too.

I love that we are upsetting Rangers fans so much it is a wonderful feeling and long may it continue.

It is rather good they are not happy add that to Celtic getting the full amount.

Only downside is I do not want us to be seen favouring Celtic as I dislike them as well but we understand the time and logistics was to short to do anything.

Sir David Gray
14-04-2018, 07:24 AM
It is rather good they are not happy add that to Celtic getting the full amount.

Only downside is I do not want us to be seen favouring Celtic as I dislike them as well but we understand the time and logistics was to short to do anything.

Yeah i hate that we are perceived to have some kind of affiliation with Celtic but if it adds to the anger of Rangers fans then who am I to judge?

As I said I'm sure the Celtic allocation will be reduced next season assuming we continue to attract our own fans in large numbers.

Albanian Hibs
14-04-2018, 08:03 AM

They really hate us 😂😂😂

The feelings are mutual Huns

Bostonhibby
14-04-2018, 08:08 AM
They really hate us [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The feelings are mutual Huns[emoji4]

It would be even better if their hatred was because we generally beat them when it matters but religion and their "culture" is more important than that, sadly.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Eyrie
14-04-2018, 09:59 AM
[emoji4]

It would be even better if their hatred was because we generally beat them when it matters but religion and their "culture" is more important than that, sadly.

It's not even accurate.

They'll hate me based on doctrinal differences within a religion that most of them are ignorant about, and yet like them I was raised Church of Scotland. And as an atheist I probably attend the kirk as often as they do.

It's ridiculous that adherence to primitive superstitions can give rise to such strong emotions about someone they've never met.

Bostonhibby
14-04-2018, 10:02 AM
It's not even accurate.

They'll hate me based on doctrinal differences within a religion that most of them are ignorant about, and yet like them I was raised Church of Scotland. And as an atheist I probably attend the kirk as often as they do.

It's ridiculous that adherence to primitive superstitions can give rise to such strong emotions about someone they've never met.[emoji106]

Us atheists never did understand religion. Just like most of the huns really[emoji6]

Aim Here
14-04-2018, 10:05 AM

The wailing and gnashing of teeth is even more hilarious when you can find multiple lengthy threads where they demand Celtic's ticket allocation at Ibrox be cut. How dare us presumptuous wee Hibees act the same way they do!

Greentinted
14-04-2018, 10:40 AM

Surely some scope for them to push on with a late surge for the ‘Club Statement League’ .

BegbieHSC
14-04-2018, 11:07 AM
I think my favourite is “ pissed off with how we are getting treated by these animals.”

Can literally hear the tears splashing off the keyboard. 😂😂

Bostonhibby
14-04-2018, 11:12 AM
I think my favourite is “ pissed off with how we are getting treated by these animals.”

Can literally hear the tears splashing off the keyboard. [emoji23][emoji23]They're very silly boys, up to their knees in indignation. They should channel their energy positively into a Klub 1872 statement or something of that type?

Bristolhibby
14-04-2018, 11:30 AM

I remember being in the South again at Ayr I think over Christmas when we were relegated back in 1998.

I also sat in the South against Dnipro in the UEFA Cup.

J

BegbieHSC
15-04-2018, 12:31 AM
Another reasoned response on a hun Facebook page...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1638634392899105&id=154200954675797&__tn__=*s*s-R

GlazedDonut
15-04-2018, 01:10 AM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1638634392899105&id=154200954675797&__tn__=*s*s-R

And we’re the ones that are supposed to be obsessed with them? I can’t help but love the seethe 😂.

iwasthere1972
15-04-2018, 08:09 AM
Yeah i hate that we are perceived to have some kind of affiliation with Celtic but if it adds to the anger of Rangers fans then who am I to judge?

As I said I'm sure the Celtic allocation will be reduced next season assuming we continue to attract our own fans in large numbers.

If it means really getting up the The Rangers fans with all this nonsense of give us the same number of seats as Celtic or we won't be back, I would love it if their usual allocation is reduced by at least 50% while giving Celtic supporters the whole stand with complimentary pies and bovril.

Hate both clubs but Rangers are away out on top. Only here to see the Rangers. Aye right. Hope they get a proper doing today.

iwasthere1972
15-04-2018, 08:14 AM

Sat in the South on a few occasions when Mowbray was here but then our capacity of the three home stands was about 14K whereas nowadays it's almost three thousand more. I know that I'm stating the obvious too.

Captain Trips
15-04-2018, 08:16 AM

Oh dear.

More than a club? They are not wrong they certainly are more than a club I can think of quite a few things they are.

Keith_M
15-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Oh dear.

More than a club? They are not wrong they certainly are more than a club I can think of quite a few things they are.

The Ku Klux Klan of Sectarianism?

The Scottish Borgias?

The Fred West of Fascism?

The Unadulterated Dimwits Association?

Earlydelivery
15-04-2018, 10:13 AM
Oh dear.

I’ve replied to a couple o the mutants 😂

iwasthere1972
15-04-2018, 10:17 AM
I’ve replied to a couple o the mutants 😂

Good luck ya junkie fenian peg selling hobo bar steward. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
15-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Oh dear.

More than a club? They are not wrong they certainly are more than a club I can think of quite a few things they are.Two clubs?

Sevco and the now defunct Glasgow rangers depending on what situation they are trying to circumvent.

Springbank
15-04-2018, 03:21 PM
The Rangers fans all left Hampden in the 70th minute today.

They claim to be "loyal" but I suspect that loyalty only relates to Germans with crowns and war mongering Tory prime minister's who embarrass Scotland as the UK currently allows them so to do.

Easter Road needs none of these cretins.

Give them as few tickets as possible.

makaveli1875
15-04-2018, 03:34 PM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-to-consider-slashing-rangers-ticket-allocation-1-4724221

The Green Goblin
15-04-2018, 03:41 PM
"Given the lack of time given to plan arrangements and sell tickets, Celtic will occupy the full South Stand. A decision will be made on splitting the South Stand for the Kilmarnock and Rangers game based on demand and sales in the coming week."

I wonder if the fans reps had input into this decision?

A short post on here is all it would take to confirm and communicate. I recall lots of posts from candidates in the run up to the elections.

cabbageandribs1875
15-04-2018, 04:43 PM
If it means really getting up the The Rangers fans with all this nonsense of give us the same number of seats as Celtic or we won't be back, I would love it if their usual allocation is reduced by at least 50% while giving Celtic supporters the whole stand with complimentary pies and bovril.

Hate both clubs but Rangers are away out on top. Only here to see the Rangers. Aye right. Hope they get a proper doing today.

promises ******* promises..pfftt

A Hi-Bee
15-04-2018, 05:31 PM
promises ******* promises..pfftt

Have had to sit in the south many times, no problem. Give Der Hun the same as they give us, max 900 and that in my humble opinion is around 600 too many.

Kavinho
15-04-2018, 09:29 PM
I know others disagree, but Id be an advocate of cutting their allocation to half a stand for every match at Easter rd, even if we didn't sell the remaining seats ourselves.

There's a Sporting advantage to be had with a smaller away crowd.

Goes for Celtic too.

monktonharp
15-04-2018, 10:22 PM
I know others disagree, but Id be an advocate of cutting their allocation to half a stand for every match at Easter rd, even if we didn't sell the remaining seats ourselves.

There's a Sporting advantage to be had with a smaller away crowd.

Goes for Celtic too.I also know that others will disagree. I don't care about that and I will stick with the idea that I have said for some time now and that is, give them the same percentage that they give us through at their grounds. Also, this time round I would be happy to see a wee corner section allocated to the rangers in the Dunbar end with lots of Hibbies all round them. It is high time our club officials actually took note and agreed with the fans needs and desires

jgl07
16-04-2018, 01:30 AM
Sat in the South on a few occasions when Mowbray was here but then our capacity of the three home stands was about 14K whereas nowadays it's almost three thousand more. I know that I'm stating the obvious too.

I had a season ticket in the South Stand during the Mowbray era.

The Rangers fans advocating a boycott of Easter Road if they don’t get the full Stand are probably the same ones who threatened to boycott the stadia of all clubs who voted to plummet the newco Sevco to the third tier of Scottish football. Alas, they did not follow that threat.

Still hoping they will come good on that threat!

Greenworld
16-04-2018, 12:27 PM
Looked like only a few hundred left for the rangers game already.

Keith_M
16-04-2018, 01:31 PM
Whatever happened to the Zombies' promise to boycott all the clubs that voted for their new club to start over in the Third Division?

They're about as reliable as any of their owners.

renato
16-04-2018, 02:00 PM
Whatever happened to the Zombies' promise to boycott all the clubs that voted for their new club to start over in the Third Division?

That wouldn't work at ER as we’d sell all their tickets to Hibs fans, thus negating the effect of the boycott as no loss in revenue to us.

Shame, imagine a full ER with no sectarian bile to be seen...

:greengrin

hibbysam
16-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Looked like only a few hundred left for the rangers game already.

84 FF
162 East (majority in final section before south)
321 West (plus section 51 which is still fairly empty, those left are in the last two sections before the south primarily)

567 left in total.

Jack Hackett
16-04-2018, 03:54 PM

Gum bumping is the only thing they're good at.

silverhibee
16-04-2018, 04:25 PM

F***ing morons, they seem to miss the point that we only get a poxy 900 seats at the bigotfest arena when we play them but think they are entitled to a full stand from us, bams, let's hope they don't turn up and refuse to take there 500 tickets for the game. :cb

Greenworld
16-04-2018, 04:31 PM
84 FF
162 East (majority in final section before south)
321 West (plus section 51 which is still fairly empty, those left are in the last two sections before the south primarily)

567 left in total.That's great news hopefully gone by tomorrow....
Then on to the south common hibees fans get buying

hibby6270
16-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Just noticed on eBay someone selling an “Individual seat in the West Stand, bottom corner area, near the away stand” for £70 BIN. No specific seat details but given it’s included in the ‘Away Teams’ section of eBay, looks very much like an attempt to get a Celtic fan in among the home support.

O'Rourke3
16-04-2018, 04:38 PM

They're about as reliable as any of their owners.I think the guys on those sites did follow through on the boycott. Same guys that never went away in any case. Doubt half of them get to Ibroke...

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
16-04-2018, 04:43 PM
The Rangers fans all left Hampden in the 70th minute today.

They claim to be "loyal" but I suspect that loyalty only relates to Germans with crowns and war mongering Tory prime minister's who embarrass Scotland as the UK currently allows them so to do.

Easter Road needs none of these cretins.

Give them as few tickets as possible.

Absolutely mate .... I mean when you turn up with flags emblazoned with 'Paisley Loyal' ... Greenock Loyal' ... Dundee Loyal ... Edinburgh Loyal' etc etc it simply cant relate to their football allegiance ... I mean c'mon, even they couldn't fail to see the irony FFS.

Rangers, more than just a club ..... There's no doubting that, but unfortunately its for all the wrong reasons :lolrangers:

Albanian Hibs
16-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Just noticed on eBay someone selling an “Individual seat in the West Stand, bottom corner area, near the away stand” for £70 BIN. No specific seat details but given it’s included in the ‘Away Teams’ section of eBay, looks very much like an attempt to get a Celtic fan in among the home support.

Report it

Bristolhibby
16-04-2018, 05:53 PM

Supberb thread.

They really are a bunch of self deluded pricks.

Really hope we give them 500 in the corner.

It would be worth it just to see the seethe.

J

hibby6270
16-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Report it

Done.:aok:

ben johnson
16-04-2018, 09:34 PM
More than willing to pay an extra £20 on my season in order to see a huge reduction in tickets given to that mob from Ibrox but to make it permanent. The Blue pound as they call it would not be required.

NAE NOOKIE
17-04-2018, 12:32 AM

What is hilarious about the whole thing is that the absolutely genuinely seem to think they are some sort of special case :faf:

Somebody should explain to them that in the real world they are just another club, though to be fair a deeply unpleasant one, and how it works is that when clubs like us are on a bit of a downer crowd wise we will happily suck every last quid out of their glory hunting hordes. When we aren't they are going to have to take what we give them and suck it up like good little Huns.

Something else that they and their east end business partners need to realise is that for clubs like Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen 2 visits each from the arse cheeks in a season is no longer a significant factor in our financial good health .... for Hibs that adds up to 16,000 fans in total and though nobody will deny that that is a fair wedge of cash ( £448,000 if they all paid £28 to get in ) its small potatoes compared to our overall income these days.

In fact you would also have to factor in that if the arse cheeks were replaced in the premiership by say Dunfermline and Dundee Utd they would probably bring a total of 4,000 between them to their 4 games at Easter Road, paying £22 each to get in adding up to £88,000, so that reduces the £448,000 to more like £360,000

If you then factor in the massively increased police and stewarding bill Hibs no doubt have to pay, especially when the Huns visit, that makes a fair dent in that £360,000 as well, lets say as much as £75,000 extra for the 4 visits from the uglies, which reduces that £360,000 to £285,000

So Sevco's value to Hibs in a season is probably around £180,000 ...... roughly what it costs us to keep Lewis Stevenson on the park :greengrin

Onion
17-04-2018, 07:14 AM
They're threatening not come back to Easter Road :thumbsup:

Please, stop teasing us :greengrin

Stuart93
17-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Anyone know how ticket sales are looking today for Celtic and the rangers games?

Hermit Crab
17-04-2018, 12:50 PM
F***ing morons, they seem to miss the point that we only get a poxy 900 seats at the bigotfest arena when we play them but think they are entitled to a full stand from us, bams, let's hope they don't turn up and refuse to take there 500 tickets for the game. :cb

If we hadn't' given them the whole stand since the we day built it then they wouldn't expect it now, I think we should cut the allocation, however I do think if they were to give us 3900 tickets for Ibrox theres not a chance we'd sell out.

Earlydelivery
17-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Anyone know how ticket sales are looking today for Celtic and the rangers games?
Looks like around 180 left for Celtic game . And under 300 left for sevco game .

Hermit Crab
17-04-2018, 01:12 PM

Celtic

Famous Five - 36

West - 153

East - 125

Tot = 314

The Rangers

Famous Five - 55

West - 275

East - 87

Tot = 417

Hermit Crab
17-04-2018, 01:13 PM
Looks like around 180 left for Celtic game . And under 300 left for sevco game .

A bit more than that left for both matches.

Earlydelivery
17-04-2018, 01:58 PM
A bit more than that left for both matches.
Never seen section 51 open otherwise nearly spot on .

norhfc
17-04-2018, 02:23 PM
Treated myself to a cumfy seat in section 51, first time mingling with the Hibs elite :) better mind behave.

StevieCowan
17-04-2018, 02:46 PM
Section 51 was always used for the player comps but this has now been shifted to the upper tier of the West. Hopefully this is more eveident to those in the East. I think even with hospitality full that there was capacity in the top tier.

It’s seems a good policy as there are 250 seats that can now be sold as premium seats to increase revenue.

Onion
17-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Celtic

Famous Five - 36

West - 153

East - 125

Tot = 314

The Rangers

Famous Five - 55

West - 275

East - 87

Tot = 417

Demand for the Sevco game will follow our chances. If we’re still in with chance of 3rd or 2nd, it will sell out easily. Celtic match only has a few days to go, Sevco a few weeks.

silverhibee
17-04-2018, 05:32 PM
If we hadn't' given them the whole stand since the we day built it then they wouldn't expect it now, I think we should cut the allocation, however I do think if they were to give us 3900 tickets for Ibrox theres not a chance we'd sell out.

How many did we sell for the cup game many moons ago, took a good crowd through that day, we are looking good just now and probably would sell 3000 for a league game just now against them, Hibs should roll with the good just now and cut the allocation for them, they will moan about it and threaten to not come back but they would given the chance, they treat us like Tom kike when through there, lets for once return the favour on them, 500 tickets should be the amount they get for the game, f*** them.

green day
17-04-2018, 05:34 PM
How many did we sell for the cup game many moons ago, took a good crowd through that day, we are looking good just now and probably would sell 3000 for a league game just now against them, Hibs should roll with the good just now and cut the allocation for them, they will moan about it and threaten to not come back but they would given the chance, they treat us like Tom kike when through there, lets for once return the favour on them, 500 tickets should be the amount they get for the game, f*** them.

:top marks

Exactly - what do we have to lose? Absolutely nothing.

Keith_M
17-04-2018, 05:55 PM

If you mean the Cup game in 2006 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLV-DCTD2OA) where we won 3-0 (again), then we took 6,400. We had the whole Broomloan Upper Tier and 3 out of 5 sections in the Lower Tier.

As an aside, for some reason they sold seats in two sections pf the Broomloan Lower to their own Fans, despite the rest of the ground not even being sold out. There was quite a bit of 'goading' going on that day ;-)

hibbyfraelibby
17-04-2018, 06:53 PM
After the damage the caused in the last game at ER we should offer them a beam back only and leave the seats empty.

Hermit Crab
17-04-2018, 07:06 PM
After the damage the caused in the last game at ER we should offer them a beam back only and leave the seats empty.

:confused:. You can't just ban away fans from purchasing tickets, plus it would be madness to knock back the money for even half the stand.

StevieCowan
18-04-2018, 07:00 AM
Expect the Celtic game to sell out within the next 24hrs, about 60 seats left in the East, 18 'normal' seats left in the West (plus about 30 premium) and the usual 10 or so left in the South.

Hibs should announce on Friday that they are reducing the allocation for Rangers/Killie games.

baggio70
18-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Apologies if already been mentioned ....
I know we’ve played games before , with hibs fans in the south and the fans have mixed outside the ground after 90mins . If/ when we sell out half the stand against the the rangers , I take it the police will lock the zombies in for at least 30mins after the final whistle ??

jgl07
18-04-2018, 08:12 PM
Apologies if already been mentioned ....
I know we’ve played games before , with hibs fans in the south and the fans have mixed outside the ground after 90mins . If/ when we sell out half the stand against the the rangers , I take it the police will lock the zombies in for at least 30mins after the final whistle ??

The Hibs fans from the South Stand will exit via the East Stand. The barrier will be up to let the Zombies get away and we will have to go the long way around to get to Leith Walk. Unlike at Ibrox where the Hibs fans will be kept in and then have to queue for three quarters of an hour at the subway station.

Tynie01011973
18-04-2018, 08:30 PM
The Hibs fans from the South Stand will exit via the East Stand. The barrier will be up to let the Zombies get away and we will have to go the long way around to get to Leith Walk. Unlike at Ibrox where the Hibs fans will be kept in and then have to queue for three quarters of an hour at the subway station.

Are we the only team where the home fans are the ones that are disadvantaged at full time ?

Souter96Mac
18-04-2018, 08:33 PM
Are we the only team where the home fans are the ones that are disadvantaged at full time ?

I'd say the Huns fans are pretty disadvantaged every full time at Castle Greyskull these days, can't buy a win in Glasgow.

Billy Whizz
18-04-2018, 09:20 PM

Maybe keep them in if they have a smaller allocation

jgl07
18-04-2018, 09:43 PM
It has never happened. A few years back I had a South Stand season ticket and we were kept back to let the Sheep fans get away. That was before the exit via the East was created. The police were particularly aggressive and wouldn’t even let anyone through to the toilet.

The numbskull in charge kept blethering about it being a Category 1 match, despite the fact that I was there with a Category 2 season ticket. Where did L&B Police find them?

LancashireHibby
19-04-2018, 06:14 AM
It has never happened. A few years back I had a South Stand season ticket and we were kept back to let the Sheep fans get away. That was before the exit via the East was created. The police were particularly aggressive and wouldn’t even let anyone through to the toilet.

The numbskull in charge kept blethering about it being a Category 1 match, despite the fact that I was there with a Category 2 season ticket. Where did L&B Police find them?
In fairness the policing category doesn’t have anything to do with the ticketing category.

SirDavidsNapper
19-04-2018, 07:04 AM
I doubt Sevco would fill the whole south stand anyway finishing 5th

BegbieHSC
19-04-2018, 09:02 AM
Judging from the ticket sales, I could see a total lol scenario of us giving Killie a larger allocation than the Huns, due to a smaller ticket uptake from our own fans 😂😂🤣

SirDavidsNapper
19-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Judging from the ticket sales, I could see a total lol scenario of us giving Killie a larger allocation than the Huns, due to a smaller ticket uptake from our own fans 😂😂🤣

Now that would be pleasing

Billy Whizz
19-04-2018, 09:09 AM

Fair point, but Hibs will need to make a decision soon on tickets for the Rangers game, a wee win on Saturday, should take care of that

GreenOnions
19-04-2018, 09:11 AM

Maybe the view is that the longer The Rangers fans remain in the ground the more likely there is to be trouble and vandalism? Best to let them out and get away from the ground.

Billy Whizz
19-04-2018, 09:16 AM
Maybe the view is that the longer The Rangers fans remain in the ground the more likely there is to be trouble and vandalism? Best to let them out and get away from the ground.

Police Scotland Glasgow have a different view though!

Hermit Crab
19-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Get them out first, that way they can be escorted up ER and away on their buses and the trains. More chance of trouble able if we get out first.

Keith_M
19-04-2018, 02:20 PM
They should park the DerHun buses outside Meadowbank Stadium, and send their Fans out via the wee path to the Meadowbank Retail Park.

Leave the Bothwell St bridge and Albion Road for home fans.

Scott Allan Key
19-04-2018, 02:47 PM
They should park the DerHun buses outside Meadowbank Stadium, and send their Fans out via the wee path to the Meadowbank Retail Park.

Leave the Bothwell St bridge and Albion Road for home fans.

The chances of them desecrating Lawrie Reilly Place with their rancid urine would be too great surely?

we are hibs
19-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Killie are selling their tickets and saying there's a limited availability so assuming that means they are only getting half the stand and I'd imagine the same regarding the HunsHuns

Hermit Crab
19-04-2018, 05:03 PM
Killie are selling their tickets and saying there's a limited availability so assuming that means they are only getting half the stand and I'd imagine the same regarding the HunsHuns

Yes, they are restricted to 1800 tickets as will the rangers be.

Hermit Crab
20-04-2018, 07:19 AM
Celtic 244

Huns 191

Hibby70
20-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Celtic 244

Huns 191

You're only here to see The The Rangers

GreenCastle
20-04-2018, 08:19 AM
With the Sevco being the final game and final games for possibly SJM and Dylan etc I would imagine many Hibs fans will stay around to clap.

Ideally we finish the season in 2nd, beat Sevco and sending their fans packing just like 21/5/16

Nevi_SOL
21-04-2018, 06:35 PM
The Rangers game
East - 0
Famous five - 4
West - 19

Grand total - 23

Colr
21-04-2018, 06:48 PM

Could we not construct a holding cage outside the ground?

Colr
21-04-2018, 06:49 PM
The chances of them desecrating Lawrie Reilly Place with their rancid urine would be too great surely?

They won’t know who he was.

silverhibee
21-04-2018, 06:49 PM
I bought 2 for the west stand this afternoon, restricted view, might be Rods tache.

NAE NOOKIE
21-04-2018, 06:55 PM
After today's superb performance I doubt there will be a ticket to be had by the middle of next week :aok:

Eyrie
21-04-2018, 08:08 PM
After today's superb performance I doubt there will be a ticket to be had by the middle of next week :aok:

And that will be with almost three weeks left before the game.

cabbageandribs1875
21-04-2018, 08:12 PM
only 16 tickets left for the sevco game...i suspect 3 opened home stands will sell out tonight, or tomorrow at the latest

BegbieHSC
21-04-2018, 09:13 PM
10 tickets left! East and North sold out.

****ing love Hibs man!

Mikers110
21-04-2018, 09:25 PM
10 tickets left! East and North sold out.

****ing love Hibs man!

7 left, all in section 51, however, how as about a few of you getting a ticket for next week as well?

Nevi_SOL
21-04-2018, 11:25 PM
5 😁

Hermit Crab
22-04-2018, 01:26 AM
We should give der hun section 30 and 36 only!

adhibs
22-04-2018, 07:14 AM
We should give der hun section 30 and 36 only!

Definitely. All segregation space should come out the blocks their given too.

Steven79
22-04-2018, 08:25 AM
Definitely. All segregation space should come out the blocks their given too.

3 tickets left!

BegbieHSC
22-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Home stands are officially sold out!

Let’s get the South open, Hibs!